Kitty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - - -

In the darkening city they walked across the street when the little traffic figure indicated to do so. The plastic bag hanging in one of Spencer's hands, and her's swinging his other. In the sobering air this scenario again felt like scenes happening to someone else. Just earlier today he was having a panic attack. Fearing delusions from believing the woman he had stalked for a month vanished, then turned out to be waiting for him at home curled up on the couch and glad to see him. When leaving he hadn't even thought to pull up his hood.

"Here." Katherine said in her light rasp. She kissed his held hand and pointed to a clothing store they had walked in front of. "You need new duds. My treat."

"Wait, wha-" Spencer jumped and chuckled as she slapped his ass to go in. Five minutes later he carried two bags and she kept her fluffy head against his arm as they sauntered on. He knew the path so well he might've been able to take it with two bad eyes. The people who passed stared at them. Those who glanced up from their phone did a double-take. Spencer knew they couldn't quite pin down what they were seeing. Father and daughter? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Beauty and beast? He avoided their faces and whipped up his hood. The least he could do was not have her publicly associated with him. He felt a tug and the hood fell. Katherine looked up at him with an understanding but stern expression. If she could like him... what else mattered anyway? In sight of the duplex he again remembered the state of the place.

"I can't wait for you to wash me." She suddenly said aloud. Spencer looked around embarrassed. "I like your hands... they're tough..." He felt her fingers examining his palm. His pants shrunk a size.

"So uh, what happened to your home? Was it someone who knew Morris?" He looked inquisitive at her giggle.

"No." Katherine answered simply in a don't-be-silly way. They arrived at the black door and she withdrew a single key from her jean's watch-pocket as Spencer stood in the breeze. The bags rustled and he shivered a bit. Autumn was on its way. With a metallic rattle the door opened to shadows inside. Katherine walked in while looking back. Her eyes being the last thing visible before they too disappeared. Spencer stepped in and flicked the first switch, knowing by now where it was. It lit the large room. It was surreal to be standing in the place only seen through glass. Like stepping into a picture book.

The bottom floor was just an open living room with kitchen at the back against the wall, ending at a stairway going up from the back right corner. The living area had a corner couch with many cushions in front of a coffee table, as well as a beanbag chair. There always seemed to be something missing, and he realized weeks ago that it was the lack of a television. He thought he knew why. There were sizeable speakers however on the right by the couch. The kitchen area was small behind a counter jutting from the wall with integrated sink and washing machine. Next to the fridge behind them against the wall were upper chestnut cupboards over a stove. To the right of the fridge on the wall supporting the stairs was a small storage space. He knew that upstairs was a single large bedroom and bathroom. His stomach did a flip when thinking what might take place in a matter of minutes there.

Spencer looked around and it was as if blurs and snapshots of Katherine were moving about doing the various activities he longingly watched from afar. Her sprawled on the couch with headphones wearing only a slanket. Her rocking heel to toe while frying dinner under the yellow light by the stove, her coming down the stairs with her hair up in a fluffy ponytail and wearing plaid pajamas, puffing on her vaporizer. Of course the place had been cleaner then. Now the cushions were tossed and the table flipped. The cupboards thrown open and spice containers on the floor. Who would do this? If she was in danger... then the culprit would soon envy how easily Morris got off.

He thought to kick his boots off by the door, and then locked it. Just in case. He heard thumping behind him and he turned and dropped the bags with two heavy thuds. Spencer stood to full height and raised his chin, his nose whistling with a long drawn breath as Katherine stood halfway up the stairs, leaning down to see under the ceiling. She was smiling and completely naked. Her small thin curvy body was beautifully pale, contrasting the black mane around her shoulders and back. Those D breasts like thick firm teardrops lay in perfect sight. Five black polished toes hung over the edge of one stair. The little plump mound between her legs... shaven. Her smile and one eye visible among the bangs as she bit her lip.

"Come on..." Her soft rasp filled him down to every nerve like power to Frankenstein's monster and he started forward. But again, he halted for but a moment and reached back for the clothing bag. He smiled despite himself at her genuine laugh. Spencer paused at the wall under her and looked up as if he was tapped and regarding a bug zapper. Katherine suddenly darted down the rest of the stairs and ran to his back and jumped on. She clung on until in a piggy back and whispered in his ear before softly biting; "Take me." His eyes fluttered before he rounded the stairs and began to climb. He marvelled at how light she was. How her four limbs encircled his torso. How with every step up a tiny noise escaped her lips, perhaps from the bounce. He thought he could feel the warmth of her crotch, but that may have been imagined.

At the top he noticed the clothing discarded against the corridor walls on the floor. She said to take the door on the end. He approached it while looking through the archway before it on the left. It was a double sliding door, opened into a room that could have only been hers. The upper part of the house had always been an annoying mystery, as the only window that was ever uncovered was the one at the end of this hallway. Her room was dark. Grey carpet and slightly lighter walls. A kind of four post king size bed, with a thin black veil hanging from bars rising and extending at the ceiling from the backboard sat at the back middle of the room. The covers seemed to be black fake fur. The window above the backboard was veiled by the curtains he had cursed many a time. Two wall lamps on either side had been set with green bulbs and gave the room an eerie feeling. There were black minimalist dresser, nightstand and rug. Lastly were two paintings on the left wall he couldn't see clearly yet.

Spencer passed the archway and stopped to open the bathroom door. Inside was basically a square. It gave off an immediate stuffy vibe. The walls were a light brown, with a large bath at the back left corner and wide shower on the right behind thick glass. It had a detachable showerhead on a thick metal wire hooked up in its default position. Between the shower and bath was a narrow stand with five shelves no doubt containing toiletries. Above the bath were two crisscrossing wire candleholders coming down the wall. On the immediate left wall were the sink and cupboards below a large mirror. On the immediate right was a small grey bathrobe hanging from a row of three hooks near the shower, and the toilet was in the close corner.

He became very aware of how disgusting his clothes felt and smelled when in her house, but in this room especially. Boy howdy what he would have given in the past few months for one hour in this room. That freezing river felt so far away. Good riddance. A tiny hand touched his cheek and he gave a start. Katherine seemed to be getting restless and licked his neck as she rubbed his face with her hand, and crotch with her feet. Spencer looked down and sighed as he watched those perfect milky soles rub his erection through his jeans. The short toes spreading and closing as they moved. The licking stopped as he stared, and soon she moved to hop off. He turned and looked down at her gazing up at him. After a second she reached up and began the process of sliding off his clothes. He dropped the bag of clothes. First the sweater came off, then she undid his pants and they dropped, the bulge in his boxers was comical now and she grasped it with a squeeze. With a smile she slid her hands up and then pulled off his stained white shirt.

Katherine gasped. Spencer winced. He had feared this. Her hand went to her mouth as her green cat eyes ran down the scar from his neck to his stomach. It sprawled in thinning strands and spirals like a plant's roots, with a main jagged line almost like a red trunk in his flesh. She approached and touched it eagerly and he observed her yet again hypnotized face as she traced it all around. The touch was very pleasing... like a long awaited anaesthetic. Her black lips fell in a kiss on his chest between her hands. The kiss was followed by another, then another to the left, then again, then on his nipple. She sucked on it lightly, her tongue flicking. Her hands went back down to his boxers and with a minor pull they slid down. His penis stood out like an eager dog pointing out fowl in a bush. Spencer hadn't even stepped out of his pants yet. He grabbed her shoulders and she looked up, then they kissed deep in the closed in silence of the room. This exchange was slower, more meaningful. He wanted her to know how... just how much today meant to him. Her thin arms went up around the back of his neck and they kissed long and deep. After a minute they slightly parted and he smiled. The laugh lines long forgotten lit up his face and she gave a silent giggle.

"I stink. Let's hop in the shower, kay?" Katherine nodded eagerly and her soles tapped on the floor as she stepped away to open the glass door. He followed her after kicking off the clothing and socks and she closed it behind him. It was quite spacious. With a twist of the clear plastic knob the water hissed and exploded out in a multitude of thin lines of droplets. Katherine squeaked at the cold with her hands up at her shoulders and they laughed. Spencer was far used to that temperature by now and he looked over the liquid soap and shampoo like they were treasures. He closed his eyes for a second of appreciation, then turned to her who was standing under the heating stream running her hands up through her hair and back with closed eyes. In this moment Spencer had another experience of time almost stopping. His eyes were misty and he bore a small distant grin as he watched. Her gorgeous face, her arched back, the water ricocheting off of her and running down in heavy streams. With a blink time had resumed its natural pace. Her eyes opened and she smiled at him. He could have been shot right now and forgive the person. This must be zen.

He grabbed the shampoo and stepped under the torrent as well. Hot cleansing water... what did he do in another life to deserve this day? He squeezed a glob of what looked like viscous metal into his palm and regarded it before scratching it into his blonde hair. It frothed and he could already feel much better. He made sure to get the shampoo across his entire scalp as something scratchy and ticklish touched his abdomen. He jumped and got shampoo in his eyes. Spencer laughed and squinted down at a little plastic puffy scrub thing in Katherine's hand that she rubbed in circles. Chuckling and spitting out water he kept scratching his head. It felt like he was in a car wash as he put his hands against the wall and just let the shower wash the foam off of his head. Katherine was diligent and deliberate, covering his torso, arms, legs and soon back. When he dared open an eye he saw in disgust the rivers of grime being sucked down the drain. His smile fell. It felt like years of neglect... swept away. He blinked as water ran down in wide streams from the hanging bangs around his face.

Something slimy closed tightly around his erection and he looked down to see her small pale hand covered in soap sliding along it. He hadn't even noticed the scrub leave his back. He sighed out of his nose and watched in calmed pleasure as her other hand reached around to hold his testicles. Both hands were like some erotic performance of when someone stands behind and pretends their arms are yours. Soon his jaw was slack as she played and pumped her fist. He could feel her face against his back, and could almost see her with closed eye concentration and enjoyment. She released his sack and pulled his left thigh a bit and he widened his stance. The hand disappeared and within a few seconds he knew why. The fluffy scrub brush entered his ass crack and he chuckled, going to turn. She shushed him and he acquiesced. He felt it run along his nethers and the sensations mixed with the tight fist on his cock made him quite stiff.

"Relax..." Katherine cooed. He couldn't help but oblige to that voice. His muscles softened and the brush left, replaced shortly with a finger. He started, but calmed again noticing how it wasn't planning on entering. It rubbed his sphincter as the jerking hand was bringing him close. He gave a small moan. "Are you close? May I have it?" He didn't know how to answer except a nod and the hands left. As he looked down he saw her crawl under him between his legs and scramble to kneel in front. Her eager face looked up, her long black hair slicked back, her mouth opened in a wide smile with tongue out and she took him in up to the hilt. His knees did buckle a bit, but Spencer caught himself and watched her deepthroat him steadily with one hand helping at her mouth, the other was using two fingers to circle his asshole and within ten seconds he felt nirvana again.

The hands against the wall clenched along with his stomach. He barely heard her gleeful squeal at extracting so much. Thick ropes filled her throat, which worked it down, and again after the tank was empty she rested the head in her lips and licked the tip for any remainder.

"Damn..." They made eye contact as she let the dick fall from her mouth, her hands still idly playing. "Thank you... Kitty..." Her brows contracted upwards and she looked almost upset in how grateful the expression. "Your turn I think." He managed.

"Yeah?" She asked looking excited. "Make me..." Spencer grinned and lifted her from her armpits and set her upright under the stream. Katherine stood there with limp arms and looked up at him waiting, the black hair matted around her face. He smiled and again took the shampoo, squirted a glob, and began applying it to her hair as she regarded him. This was a magical moment... made all the more right that he was now clean. More acceptable to touch her. After applying it he told her to turn, which caused some flicker of lust in her eyes. Another glob, application to the rest of her hair. It washed out well shortly after and he couldn't help his hands trembling a bit as he scooped up the puffy plastic scrub and liquid soap.

Deciding it would be best to kneel, he did so before using the foamy thing to rub in slow circles on her back, lifting her hair, up to her neck when he felt her shiver from sensation, then shoulders and arms. He calmly said to turn and she did, again with smouldering eyes. He washed her hands, then his heart fluttered as he scrubbed down her legs to each foot which he instructed to lift. Katherine did and watched him intently while twitching as he scrubbed her sensitive soles reverently. When done he moved diligently to the breasts.

She lifted his other hand to help with this. His large hands ran over the plump flesh, each finger and thumb causing an indent as it travelled. The nipples were rigid as he felt over, then again going back. He leaned in and took one in his mouth and she let out a shaky breath. Spencer knew his beard must tickle, and licked her bosom's bud as he lowered the scrub and passed it under her legs, raising up to her ass. He used his free hand to spread her cheek and felt how tight the ass was before he placed the scrub on the small of her back and slowly pulled it forward under her, over the asshole and her sex. He felt her trembling as he moved to suck the other breast and repeat the cleanse of her undercarriage. After the seventh or so time he set down the scrub and slid his two middle fingers inside. Her silence worried him, but when he looked up she looked transported. What he was doing, it was ticking all the right boxes.

Spencer grinned over her breast before working his fingers inside, before miming her action with anal stimulation. One hand on either side of her, steadily driving her wild. Her arms stayed at her sides, but her hands looked quite restless. Water dripped from her hanging bottom lip as her eyes lost focus. His thumb found her clitoris and when he heard what at first sounded like a tea kettle, but transitioned into an infrequent flat "oh!" he knew he hit it. They stayed that way under the water's relentless deluge until her legs gave out and she thumped to the floor. If he counted right she had cum perhaps three times. Katherine slowly gathered herself and pushed a confused Spencer back onto his ass and she climbed on top hugging him around his neck and shoulders. He held her too as she lightly whimpered and gave a series of tiny licks to his cheek, neck, and ear. He had never had a female act this way before, but was beginning to love it from this diminutive girl.

- - - - -

The towel lowered from her head and they both laughed at how her dried hair exploded out like a giant black puffball. Spencer watched her throw on the grey bathrobe before lowering to the bag of clothes. He drew out new boxers, new jeans and belt and left it at that for now, they had decided he would sleep here tonight and to tuck in early. He hadn't felt comfortable since the incident to ever have his chest exposed until being with her. It felt liberating. He took in his image in the wide mirror over the sink and looked at what was there. That was him... but which him? It felt he had entered a third phase of life. Leaving behind the contently married him, the suicidal vagrant him, and now entering... something. His eyes fell on her walking up behind him and kissing his tricep. His face wasn't a smile, but a tranquil affection. She returned it and they walked out, turning off the light behind.

"I'll get the lights downstairs. Just be a sec." Spencer mentioned gesturing to the stairs. Katherine smiled and shook her head.

"Mr. Conscientious. Don't take long..." She said with a sultry look, disappearing into the archway. He stood there for a second, then walked down the stairs. He paused at the sight of the ground floor, then proceeded thoughtfully. Just what had happened here? He kicked a spice container and jumped, having not seen it there. He would help clean this up tomorrow morning. Remembering the other bag containing food he transferred the contents into the fridge. Inside there were two more cartons of milk, eggs, celery, more fish, thick slice bacon, cran-cherry juice, various fruits and vegetables, a block of butter, marble cheese and what appeared to be a wrapped container of half a lasagna. Spencer stood a few moments later at the switch and memorized the clear path back to the stairs before flicking it.

Back at the top of the stairs he found the switch for the hallway light and snuffed it. The result was eerie. From the darkness of the archway was a green glow from the inner wall lamps. It felt like MacBeth seeking the witches as he paced forward to see the shape of the four post bed between the lights. Kneeling on the false fur blanket was the silhouette of his love. The only thing he cared for in this world... waiting for him... after all that time waiting for her...

Spencer walked in and had to admit this room was pretty neat. Mystifying would be the term he'd use. His jeans fell with a clump and a clink. With a gentle swipe he brushed a thin veil aside and climbed under the covers as she did so as well. As he lay on his back she snuggled as close to possible to his side and placed her head under his jaw. Her feet rubbed along his bare leg. Her hand caressed his chest and scar. He breathed deep the divine scent of her hair and stared up into the shadows. The abyss stared back this time. Out of the ether something popped into his head and he frowned in the dark.