Kitty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey... why would someone trash your place, but not touch your room or the bathroom?" He asked. Katherine took a sleepy breath and snuggled closer.

"I did it silly. I had to know you cared..." She replied in a tired voice.

"Oh..." He felt a weird suspended feeling at this admission. "So you followed me home the day at the park... and found out where I lived?"

"Mm-hmm..." She mumbled sleepily. Her hand on his chest lowered and entered his boxer-briefs. Spencer felt her toy passively with his genitalia until she fell asleep. Her small hand relaxed on his exhausted member that was in the process of stiffening again. He gently removed the hand, pulled it slowly up to his mouth and placed a gentle kiss before setting it on his chest. Katherine's cute breathing calmed his mind and soul. His thoughts went from the comfy bed, to her, to her house, back to her, and finally just on a thankful emotion. Then he drifted off.