All Comments on 'Knife in the Back'

by dragonmann72

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just some racist bullshit

Of course it was inspired by swingerjoe.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
I've only reached Line 2 so far

And holding a predigest does sound rather messy. I'll see whether it gets fully digested as the story progresses.

Lue

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Love

Joe will love it. I just could not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
predigest

Hmmmm...that spelling and a supposed 3.99 GPA just doesn't compute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well this was terrible.

No real plot, no emotion and horribly written. As a tribute to SJ you did a wonderful job. He's a terrible writer too.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
I'm not sure how this links to SwingerJoe, Dragonmann

Whatever it was that Joe said that inspired this story, I thought the link was rather tenuous. I suppose it did display some of the features of the template he rails against rather persistently.

And the story would really have been greatly improved by some rigorous editing. The spelling errors had their entertainment value, and the ability of our husband character to slip his tongue into his wife's virgin womb added to the story's novelty, but these features probably wouldn't have survived the purple pencil of an alert editor.

I'll leave the scoring to others.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well, mannindrag.....

You certainly lived up to your hero. Two losers. How proud your character must be to show off his wife that loved being gangbanged, picked up two std's, and gave birth to a bastard black child. Life's too short to give up your self respect for any slut like that. Millions of good women out there. Move on!!

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 6 years ago
Kind of hard not to be offended

I hate adultery and mainly come to this category for btbs, but it's hard to like this story when you make it seem like sex with a black man is somehow wrong. It's wrong in general to have sex outside the marriage without your partners consent but the color of the fuckers skin shouldn't make it worse or better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nothing like racialism

next have her pour salsa on her lovers dick. Were all tried of the black man reference, ahhhh you must be a trump supporter. in other words an idiot.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 6 years ago
No.

"When I was a young boy growing up in Blythe California, I was raised not to hold predigests against people that were different than me."

...Literally the FIRST SENTENCE and you've already irredeemably fucked it. I refuse to read beyond that. To have such an egregious error in the first sentence of your story is a clear display of laziness and incompetence, and I won't waste my time with either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Moronic racial attitude

Gave it a one, because of the totally unacceptable racial hang ups, if there is some karma, your own wife will sink a black one!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Damn

Let's see. What was good, what was bad. First, both virgins at wedding. Almost impossible in LW as one or the other normally has a last fuck with someone, usually best man or maid of honor. We'll call this good. Wife has a friend who talks about black men and how good they are. Then cheats many times. Bad. Cheating wife and black lover reveal themselves to husband thinking he is a wimp. Wrong. Beats lover. Good. Damn, I'm taking too long here. I'll speed up.

Wife denies everything, then turns up pregnant and has diseases. They get divorced, she gives up mixed race baby and then she asks ex-husband to take her back.

he does

AAAAAUUUURRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

you think sj will like it?

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What I really can't figure out

is how you graduated with a 3.99 from Cal State Fullerton, my "Alma Matre". In the days I was there you had to pass several English and Grammar courses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well...

More than the blatant racism and the reconciliation, your spelling that was so horrible I have a bad time believing it was by accident ruined this one for me.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 6 years ago
"predigests"

So your character does not care if people chew their food? That was an interesting thought, perhaps the most interesting one in your piece, but you never get back to it. I was looking forward to people chewing food and spitting it into the open mouths of their young, but it just never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you don't keep trash you throw it away

1*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
I laughed

You hit every stereotype imaginable in your ‘tribute’ to SJoe. Cheating? Check. Black lover? Almost check, but you forgot to tell us about his 14” cock. Husband can’t have kids, and wife gets knocked up? Not just a big check, but it was telegraphed! STDs? Yeah, we knew those were cumming, too. Husband wouldn’t sleep anywhere that might have been ‘soiled’? Yup! Unsolved murder? Only thing missing was telling us about the buddy who was ex-CIA or SEAL! Wife’s parents taking husband’s side over their own daughter? Yup, that was in there, too.

Your tongue must’ve been so firmly planted in your cheek that you almost choked. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
slice of life in the fast lane in the accounting world

Accountants are a different sort of breed. Enough said.. Not your average party animal. I have seen this before.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
Poor old SJ

He must be mortified.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 6 years ago
Reconsidered.

Decided to look at it again thinking something this bad MUST be intentional and therefore satire. If it is satire, it is the worst satire ever written. It is still a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So

A cheating slut and a racist reconcile. Gross.

What did swingerboy say to justify writing pile of wet crap?

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
WTF?

I woke up this morning to find that I have apparently motivated someone to write...this? I don’t know what to say. I’m speechless.

I’m dying to know which comment it was. Honestly, I can’t even imagine. I don’t want to say anything bad about this story just in case my comment was to encourage the author to write! I encourage everyone to write, but...

A heads-up would have been appreciated. Thanks, I guess, for this “tribute.”

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
WTF?

Please tell me that those illiterate errors were intentional!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Joe is prolific in railing against some of the overused LW tropes.....

So the thing is, commenters and voters, this story is SO BAD that it needs a lower score than Joe's own recent offering. The idea is that by following a so-called "murder porn" paint by numbers checklist, ANYBODY can get a high score in LW. And this is even if HORRIBLE spelling and grammar errors make the thing practically unreadable. So basically:

If this story scores "well", then SJ's points are proven true.

So please score accordingly: Quality OVER Content!

Thanks.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Hahaha!!

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
this a gud story

Highest rateing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You got to be kidding

A pathetic story. He took her back .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Spelling spelling spelling...

Grammar grammar grammar...

Editor editor editor...

2 stars for the effort...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Predigests?

Do you have a recite for that? I went to public school and still learned spelling, so that can't be the problem. Terrible story made worse by an illiterate writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow....

Do you know how racist you are, probably not?

Let's see if you can help you out:

Have you ever told anyone, "I have a black friend".

Found yourself crossing the street because you see a black man?

Flown the supposed Confederate Battle Flag because you are too stupid and ignorant to realize what it really is?

Trust me... YOU are a total bigot!

Get some help! If you really are Catholic, try your priest, he might be a racist too... but he's probably less than YOU!

Start with, "I am an ignorant racist bigoted dumb-ass and I need help".

Also, a remedial writing and spelling course wouldn't hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I got to "predigests" and started to laugh.

Then I made the mistake of reading this ugly diatribe. Racially insensitive garbage. I realize this is fiction but you REALLY need an editor and a better story line. This was truly awful. I bet Swingerjoe is looking for a hole to crawl into just being associated with this mess.

texaschucktexaschuckabout 6 years ago

In your future writings an editor would be of great assistance. As to what other commentors have written, I won't pass judgement on your perceived racial bias. I just don't know it may have been written to further the storyline. Once again an editor would have been of help.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
Was this supposed to be a parody?

I'm not sure. If so, it was very badly done. It was badly done, no matter what it was. I can't imagine an editor touching this. The two most common editing names I see are Randi and SBrooks. I can't even conceive of anyone writing such a blatantly racist pukefest asking Randi to edit it, and SBrooks is a friend of Randi's, so I can't imagine that he would edit racist trash, setting aside his own anti-racist tendencies. I can't think of anyone who edites who would want to be associated with this.

Seriously, dude, for someone who makes so many comments on the stories of others, criticizing them, to produce such a miserable excuse for prose is just embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Illiterate racist

You are one of the most ignorant, illiterate writers I've ever read. 'Mixing of the races'? God forbid your genes ever sullies any other gene pool. You are embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
4 stars!

Liked the story up until the very end.

Funny how all the sjw's come out over a story like this. The racist cry's are shouted from the rooftops. You are called every name in the book. These delusional lunatics are usually a bunch of mindless coastal lemmings that have never had an original thought in their lives. To them the white man is always evil and anything the black man does is wonderful. Reality is something foreign to these idiots and even the H.I.V , S.T.D. data on blacks does not register. Don't even talk about the incarceration rates, murder rates, felon rates and the single parent households of black males/ black community compared to every other group of people in the U.S.

Keep writing don't listen to the trolls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story. .

Takes balls to actually say you don't want your wife fuck black guys .Its ok to say negative things about white males but never anyone else. And of course you could never trust her again.

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
When the second sentence has a spelling mistake like "predigests"

it's not worth reading. 1*

But I'm just "prejudice(d)"

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
The reconciliation is ridiculous

when weighed against her betrayal. But I do love when tales tell truth in racial aspects how the liberals go all kerfluey. So did enjoy that even though you prob wrote it in parody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
racist themes on lw

Every story about a black ''bull'' and a white wive is a racist story. The bbc myth is not only a myth but tough reality for 90 per cent of black males.

A black male can call white guy whitey, honky, and in pejorative tone redneck. All are racial slurs.

America will always be torn in two as long as the al sharpton's continue to spot bigoted statements to line their own pockets. Research incident that made him famous and resulted in riots and murder. Lawayna Brawley-spelling probably off-black teenage girl with al's public bullhorn FALSELY ACCUSED two white police officers of rape.

An objective truthful national examination of slavery is long overdue.

The African suppliers of slaves were all black. One central African country continued to resist abolition as slavery was its sole source of income.

Same review of Crusades must take place. Never is the Moorish Invasion of Europe mentioned. That invasion preceded Crusades by hundreds of years and resulted in violent racial cleansing. All males executed all females raped and bred. Note skin tone of Basques-those who escaped into mountains-as opposed to the hue of Spaniards.

I recall winter quarter my junior year 1974 at Montana State University - Bozeman. Some 30 below zero a friend and I were exitting a bar. An obviously drunk black male had fallen on sidewalk and looked in danger of passing out-a death sentence in that weather. We picked him and his six pack of beer up and helped him to my car. He came out of his stupor to direct us to his rental house. Found out he was from Ghana. A few blocks from his home he began accusing us of destroying his people. White slaveholders. Funny because none of my ancestors were in this country until 60 years after War of Secession. Civil War is misnomer if you are aware of definition.

Once at his house, he opened door spewing expletives and fell into street. My friend helped him up and was assisting him to door. I had to get out and close door he left open. I noticed he had left his six pack so I picked it up and started following them.

My original intention was to stay in car and keep it running and warm. That and I had enough of his racist ranting. While he was fumbling at door he noticed I was carrying his beer and he started accusing me of stealing from the black man. The door opened and his countryman roommate looked at us. My friend explained situation while the drunk kept up his bigoted comments. His roommate was shocked and embarassed. He thatnked us and even offered a joint. I declined and was heading out. My friend wanted to accept. I told him he had ten minutes and then he could walk home.

Racism cuts both ways folks. Deny that all you want.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
weird

another weird story LW is on a roll now. what is this "were in the middle of an air tight"

idk what that is theres a few more sentences like that one makes no sense u dont know ur own characters. noticed u writing this for something swingerjoe said in a comment, which comment where? so this was idk a joke story or something that only u and/or swingerjoe knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Have To Agree About Race

It's tired. It's ignorant. The protagonists are unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
interesting comments

For almost two years, I dated a young black woman in college. Her family was furious. I went home with her one weekend and was not allowed to stay in their house.

Conversely, she spent a number of weekends at mine and was welcomed with open arms.

We had seriously discussed marriage, but she ended our relationship when given ultimatum by her father. She sobbed that entire conversation. I assured her I understood, wished her well, and never saw her again as she transferred to another college back home.

InsigniaInsigniaabout 6 years ago
A racially charged statement makes the speaker a racist and not the author.

So while the main character may not have a predigested bone in his entire body the author is being hounded as a bigot. He may be but his unpredigested protag is an asshole. Good luck with the melon farm.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
@ enderlock77

I reached out to the author privately, and he explained that this story is in reference to a comment I made last week to sbrooks. Part of that comment was a challenge to authors to write a "RAAC" story that doesn't follow the standard, worn-out, template. This was his response to that challenge.

To be clear, I had no hand in this story, and didn't know it had been written until I woke up this morning.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
editor

u ppl keep saying ppl need an editor, there are no editors on this site give it up and move on. every story i read on this site that says had an editor had a lot of errors in it. who ever is saying they are editing or story lied to u. i believe this site is about stories not authors

ok rant over lol

im using this story to rant bc it never should have been uploaded

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 6 years ago
I hope this was an attempt at satire

Because if this was a true attempt at a serious story , it fell on its face practically on just about every level .

Most of the major errors and racially sensitively faux pas have been addressed already , let me also mention that it was writtenly rather woodenly ( for lack of a better term ) .

There was zero emotional pull , no special heart tugging feel that a true cheating & consequences story must have .

As a long time reader and self described connoisseur of this genre , this is exactly the reason that I personally would never post here . I'm afraid my lack of God Given writing talent would produce a story that would look like this !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'd better comment anonymously...

I assume "predigest" is an autocorrect error. It's revealing how many commenters (who otherwise didn't like the story) focused on that, heaping ridicule. Small potatoes, error-wise.

To SJ: Yes, people make assumptions about you based on your writing. Sometimes it's not what you expect. You seem surprised by this; just own it.

This story tends toward boring because it's in first person narrative with only token dialogue. But the writing is otherwise clean. The plot holes come when Mr. Accountant take out the Big Black Guy. Unlikely. Then we find out that virgin-until-married Catholic girl turned trollop inside of a month. And, what about those ten years of marriage with no kids? Not that Catholic, I guess. How about the implication that steadfast Catholic boy is involved in a quadruple murder for hire? Well, if the pope says there is no Hell, then why the Hell not? I'm surprised the cops didn't come sniffing around, though. So, yeah, a few inconsistencies. An editor could help, but most authors here self-edit. Maybe the complainers could volunteer to edit. I've spiffed up a few stories, have you?

And the racist complaints? I don't recall seeing complaints about racism when the stories are about BBC knockin' up dat white bitch.

Thanks, DM72, for making the effort. Keep writing and keep breaking the LW template. Sorry about remaining anon. Law of the Jungle, and all that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry stupid but

This was written by a teenager sneaking into his daddy's phone. Also, to the racist criers, the most common desire of black males is to get with a white pussy. It is a monument to their achievements. Just ask Tiger! Or Seal! Or any of the boys from the Hood!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@ enderlocke77

How would you know whether there are mistakes in stories? You don't even seem to be able to make a capital letter. You can barely srite and are plainly only semi-literate.

Odd that all the best writers here have editors and thank them for their help. Then know nothing, of course. enderlocke77, who speaks in grunts and hand gestures, is the expert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't write in first person

Yeah, that may seem an odd title. The point is that his ever thought and feeling up till the last few paragraphs completely ruled out a reconciliation, and yet without really anything to warrant it, you have a reconciliation in progress. If may have worked if this wasn't in first person, but written in first person the reconciliation is contrary to everything -- EVERYTHING -- that came before it. It is false, phony, and forced.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@enderlocke77 Re: "Weird"

On the off chance that you are serious, "were in the middle of an air tight," i.e. she had a cock in her ass, mouth and pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry, but 1 *...

This woman more than likely wouldn't forgive him, if he cheated on her.

So, you had me up till you have him reconcile with her.

And, worse of all; from several aspects, this is one of the most racist stories I have read to date.

Really, all the sensibilities we concern ourselves with...

Why not change up the sexes/race; I know of several mix race couples where it's a black girl w/a white guy...

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
oh lol

ok i didnt get that from the context didnt know there was more than 2 ppl there lol and im usually really high when i read this stuff and type like shit bc just to damn lazy lol

why i dont really care about typos if i like the story well as long as its not too bad just reading some of these stories that say they are edited and then an illiterate person lke me can see these error makes me wonder *wink*

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
aw there it is

must have missed "Jill, Marcus and the other two" the other two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You're a racist piece of shit, Dragonman

Don't worry about it, though, Jimbob44 is a racist POS (see his stupid equation rant) and he does just fine. Maybe everyone will forget. I won't, though, and I'll be around.

RPL

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Fascinating

The things various commenters have seen in DragonMann's story.

On first reading, I couldn't see anything SwingerJoe had said that could have led to somebody writing a story like this one. But ReedRichards pointed out the stereotypes in the story that SJ typically rails against, and I agree several of his 'template' features are there.

But SJ has contacted DragonMann to find out his motivation and this story was DM's response to "a challenge to authors to write a 'RAAC' story that doesn't follow the standard, worn-out, template." So was DM actually trying to do the opposite of what ReedRichards saw in the story?

Some commenters couldn't get past the desperate need for editing or the implied racism, which has led to some interesting comments. I can't get past the image of a tongue entering a womb. Does anybody remain undisturbed by this story?

At least your story hasn't been ignored, DM.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nope

It wasn’t even good if you overlook all the issues. Just not enjoyable.

ausfetausfetabout 6 years ago

The story was terrible but some of the comments are first class.

The virgin womb has got me stumped, too. All I can surmise is that JJ has a tongue that puts Gene Simmons' to shame. I'm still laughing. I shouldn't, but am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting

I posted a comment earlier about the lack of review by the editorial board that approves stories prior to allowing the post, and it was deleted. You can criticize the author and commenters but stay away from the reviewers.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years agoAuthor
re: Anon Interesting

I wasn't going to post anything on my story in my defense or other wise but I just want to say if you had a post deleted it wasn't by me. I leave all post good or bad because I feel that is the best way. I thank everyone who read this one way or the other.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Nicely said, DM

You need a thick skin to survive in the pit of vipers known as the Loving Wives Commentariat, so thank you for permitting all comments. Your story was a worthy submission for the comments it elicited, regardless of its worth as a story.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It doesn't matter what he does, the marriage is doomed. Its just a matter of time.

Jill obviously had no integrity nor respect for herself or her husband. That led her to try out some black cock. And she obviously really really liked it to the point of becoming a promiscuous black cock whore. Now they both know that her husband was not adequate to satisfy her sexually, that she has a child out in the world, that she lied about her adultery until there was irrefutable evidence, that she tried to escape reality and the consequences by committing suicide, and that her husband was entirely blameless and undeserving of the shit she rained down upon him. The entire small community will know what she did, why she did it, and will look at him as some stupid loser wimp who has to make do with a worthless fat slut.

I'm just thinking that, given all the above, it will be kind of difficult to reestablish any sort of loving trusting romantic friendship. One day he will come home and find her either dead, gone, or fucking some large black guy. I vote for dead, but will accept gone. Gone just means she'll now be fucking black guys somewhere else.

Thanks for the effort.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Racism

Let’s be honest here: some people don’t like black and white mixing, and other people are fine with it. The BBC meme is common in LW stories, so many times used to make the cheating wife look more disgusting, that I believe this is a bias that more LW readers have than will ever admit to it. I have never used black characters precisely because so many readers read more into that choice than is intended. I have written biracial white/Indian characters, because less gets read into that.

I can’t be the only one who has noticed the trend of the past few years to use interracial couples in TV advertising, but that is mostly white male with black female, to avoid stereotypes.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
Not very interesting

And adultery is adultery regardless of race.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bitch

What a pussy. Hope he put a knife in her whore belly to kill the nigger fetus. Should of had her off the insurance then beat the shit out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer

Don't you need to get ready for your KKK meeting?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
Re previous commdent

As I'm sure you realize, I hit the submit button by mistake when I was cleaning up a draft. Sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not bad.

I think that's a fair stab at an SJ "attitude" a-like story.

ReedRichards said, "I can’t be the only one who has noticed the trend of the past few years to use interracial couples in TV advertising, but that is mostly white male with black female, to avoid stereotypes."

Nope. It's just you. I find the opposite and have done ever since the earliest emergence of "diversity" agenda in media in the late seventies. In fact it's still always a black man and white woman. It's not the "enlightened" attempt to combat rascism that that pisses me off but the formulaic and patronising way they portray these things and the persistence of the black man & white woman stereotypical pairing as the preferred choice. Also the idea that race inequality of the past somehow "requires" or has "earned" compensation today. It's just bollocks. It only creates exceptionalism that further engenders resentment.

Thers is NO SUCH THING such as positive bias,

There is only bias.

Racism is allowing that bias to affect your judgement.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 6 years ago
I didn’t like the racist comments.

And the fact that he took her back.

He should have closed that part of his life,

and moved on.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 6 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer

I have enjoyed your stories and encourage you to submit more. I also appreciate your thoughtful comments on writing.

However, your remarks on race relations are both hurtful and mistaken. I have spent time in the South, including the Carolinas, and race relations there are poisonously bad. I personally have never heard so many white people , of all classes, use the word "nigger" so casually and deliberately as there.

To say that much of black culture was wrecked permanently by slavery is to understate the issue. I realize you will think this is "snowflake" liberal thinking, but deeply rooted historical realities such as Southern chattel slavery have consequences. These consequences last for hundreds and hundreds of years.

To me you seem, in reading your stories and comments on writing, to be a mature and humane person. I conclude that your views in race matters have been so profoundly warped by your Southern upbringing as to leave you unable to detect your own prejudices. I do not say you have not observed much of what you describe. I do say much of it has historical roots and is effected by systemic racism.

Racism is the US's original sin. All the blood of the Civil War (not the War of Northern Aggression), has not washed it away.

My son, 30 and white, is engaged to a lovely, educated black woman. Her parents are both college-educated and are the kind of people, I am sure, you would respect and be proud to know. They all have endured casual and brutal racism that would shock you, if you were not a carolinadreamer.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer

You claim that there is no racism, then you post a comment that is so racist that George Wallace would be embarrassed to post.

The whole "Welfare Queen" stereotype is bogus. There are FAR more redneck whites mooching off the system than blacks, even accounting for the greater number of whites.

The discrimination can be subtle. Here in my home state, liberal Massachusetts, UMass Amherst, the main college in the system, bought out a failing liberal arts college in Newton, assuming millions of dollars of debt, seeking a "Boston presence," while UMass Boston, is crumbling and laying people off. I suppose you think that it's "just a coincidence" that UMass Boston serves a largely minority population.

You probably don't even notice the young white men hanging out shooting hoops!

javmor79javmor79about 6 years ago
@carolinadreamer

There is a difference between telling facts as it is and believing stereotypes.

I am black. My mother was on welfare. I lived in the ghetto.

She got off welfare after a year. She got a job as a secretary, married my stepfather who owned a business (yes, he's black), and we moved to the suburbs. I joined the military when I graduated high school, earned my bachelor's before,I got out, got my Master's a year and a half later. Now, my kids have never lived in the ghetto.

You may be saying that I am the exception and not the rule, but you'd be wrong. Do you know how many black and mexican men and women are currently in the armed forces? How many are in college?

The problem with stereotypes is that they only highlight the area in which the viewer wants to look. Yes, ghettos are violent. Very violent. I saw my first dead body when I was 9 years old. Yes, there are "welfare queens" who live off the system and don't use it as it was intended. If that is your only lens that you want to view us, then you will prove yourself right 10 times out of 10.

But, the trailer park is also full of ignorant white people. So is the ghetto, for that matter. Not all white people have a great handle on society. Not all Jewish people are good with money. Not all asians are good at math (I had a friend in the Navy who always had me doing his calculations on the equipment).

Just because you know some people who fit the stereotype, it doesn't mean that you are right. It could be that you are only looking for THAT example, and missing the rest.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Why are the bad guys so often "Black" guys?

I didn't like that, or the kind of RAAC, which sort of nullified the Swift and clean break up.

Pretty good for the run of the mill virtue vs skank mold.

Not Ohio-esque, but better than lots of the recent stuff Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You have ability

Great grammar well written work on the plot more next time and character development

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Well said, Javmor

I would like to say that we in Australia are holier than thou in the USA.

But I can't.

The way we, the Anglo population, have treated the Indigenous people here is a disgrace and the way we treat asylum seekers is just as bad.

I do believe that racism is intuitive -- birds of a feather flock together, in-group vs out-group, stranger danger fear, etc. The difference today should be to recognise that natural reaction and to also recognise how irrational and wrong it is, and to suppress it.

(ie; Suppress our predigests.)

A harmonious society depends on it.

Lue

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
I thought the racism was actually part of the parody

Was it a parody? I'm hoping thecarolinadreamer's more overt stereotypical race statements were also sort of a parody, and not true feelings . . . I hope, I hope, I hope . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
trailer parks

Trailer parks aren't filled with ignorant white racists, they are filled with serial killing pedophiles and meth-addicted rapists. The white racists tend to live elsewhere.

Now back to your regularly scheduled self-righteous indignation over BBC...

itsayouitsayouabout 6 years ago
About it being racist

How many stories have a black guy dominating a white guy. Read Wife Ruined or the other way around to make my point. It is in the non consent or Reluctant. How many others are in this category were the black guy is superior. Read Circle of Cuckolds in this category. Its just a story and well written like the others. You only see racism if you want to see racism. It was about a wife that got totally stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
White men, black pussy

"the most common desire of black males is to get with a white pussy"? Astoundingly hypocrytical when you consider how 300 years of white plantation owners RAPING black slaves rarely ever gets mentioned by the same hypocrites. At least the white women aren't being raped. Perhaps black men are simply trying to even the score? If so, they have another two-hundred and eighty years to go for parity.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Deserves a higher rating.

This is a very well written story. It has an ending that draws the readers who want revenge feeling flat. Not so much for me. The dynamics of the relationships between men and women are complicated. This story could have fell 7 different ways. This was one of them. Actually the more anger readers have only demonstrates how the author manipulated their emotions. I enjoyed this story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Baby, even Biracial

Is not a "Thing" to be "rid" of.

It is an innocent life that deserves love and attention

It's not the baby's fault that the father is a POS and it's mom made a serious mistake.

A real Catholic would have kept the baby and raised it.

Plenty of white moms raising their biracial babies out there.

Often enough their fathers stick around and help too.

Story takes place in the wrong century, man it is 2018 not 1955

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He's an idiot

To forgive is indeed Divine. But to take the whore back is the mark of an idiot. Forgive her, and go back to your life without her. By the way, you said she was too Catholic to get an abortion, but where was her Catholicism when she screwed 4 guys multiple times? Isn't adultery one of God's commandments???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nothing here to like

An ugly topic written in a distasteful manner.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Well written but thin(with respect to character).

And if was not the man of steel would she have felt badly?? This was caveman style!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Most Unrealistic Part....

....is where the 3.99 GPA (?) guy uses the word “pregedist” I’m possibly not spelling that misspelling right, but I’m too lazy to check it . Ye gods man! Is English your 11th language?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
u dont tke in trash much a BBC ho

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"u dont tke in trash much a BBC ho"

What? In English? Google Translate couldn't help...

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WITH ALL THE PICS AND FACTS

why would he even consider a new beginning \\ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Dragonman Gets Five (5) Stars!

Do Dragons have brass cojones? Or Balls of Titanium? Whichever, or something even stronger, Dragonmann's got 'em!

First story--In Loving Wives! Certainly more courage than the vast majority of commenters here (who have never posted AnyThing!)!

Then a 5' 8", 150 lb. mild-mannered accountant who can straight-leg dead lift an uncooperative 6'3", 240 thug several inches into the air; all without being a Navy SEAL, Army Delta Force, British SAS, a Ninja, or Jet Li's sensei! Just a farmer!

Then, in his first story, a reconcilliation! And this is in Loving Wives, not Romance!

Then in this vitriolic, venom overflowing, cesspool of anti-Christian, and especially acid-filled anti-Catholic bigotry, hate and detestation, the Dragonmann has made the two main characters Catholic! If you think black people face discrimination, you ain't seen nothing yet! With respect to Catholics, they are supposed to accept "artists" making a sculture/painting of Jesus Christ crucified and soaking in urine and called "piss Christ"! Catholics who get upset at that are accused of being narrow-minded, artist-hating troglodytes. The same attacks and vituperative assaults are hurled when Catholics object to "art" depicting the Virgin Mary made out of human and animal feces (shit, for you neandrathals who don't speaka da english so gud)! Read the stories here where the woman's horrible upbringing with overly religious parents are a topic of constant attack and belittlement. Think I'm being too sensitive? Well, try to write a story here which puts up a painting of "Piss mohammad", or an image of mohammad's favorite wife made out of pig shit and see what happens! In 2005, a Danish cartoon of mahammeds's head as an old-fashioned bomb got over 200 people murdered, churches and Christians attacked and destroyed! But Catholics are supposed to just accept the far more egregious attacks on their religion. Laurel and Manu, the webmasters here would NEVER let a "piss mohammad" story be posted, for fear of death threats to the two of them and death attempts on them and their families. Furthermore, if any author did get such a story up here in Lit, middle east dark-web hackers would find your IP Address and figure out where the author lives, and kill him! So don't tell me I'm being overly sensitive to the anti-catholic bigotry that infests this site. But Dragonman makes the two main characters Catholic. Again, he's got balls of titanium!

Yes, he needs to proof-read much better, stop using (or at least stop relying on) voice recgnition software, and get an editor. However, one comment here by Enderlock77 ("editor", 04/10/18), makes me wonder. Every story both of us have read here stating there was an author, do have numerous errors. Invariably, the authors praise the editors and state that any errors came in after the final editing when the author changec the story some more. I wonder if that is actually the case.

Great work, Dragonmann72! Don't let the bastards (and trolls) get you down!

hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
Tough being a non-voluntary IR cuckold.

Good heartfelt story, that shouldn't have been posted in LW.

LW is for stories when the wife gets black fucked and both the husband and wife go, Hurray !!!

Fucking downer of a tale man, a real fucking downer.

Should maybe have been posted in non-erotic. I know my dick stayed perfectly still reading every word... no, looking at it is now smaller.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hubby

That didn't go well for your heroes did it? Most men would react that way. Most men would never look at Liz again. That's what made the story a downer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking stupid ass Pecker wood honkey

That fucking small dick having redneck fucked up the story. To bad that cracker hated the whore white trailer trash slut got knocked up. He could have watched the brother lay pipe on that slut. Ain’t nothing like laying the wood on some pussy ass cracker that couldn’t fuck his whore like I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nobody

Nobody, I repeat NOBODY, would act or respond like this. Hell, I only found my ex kissing someone passionately (you know, hands around the back of his head, pulling him in) , and she very nearly bounced when I tossed her sorry ass out and locked the door behind her.

Pretty much what any self respecting person would do...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sadly since Trump got elected, these kind of things are happening more often

People feel like they can fuck around with no consequences. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absurd RAAC

And all the black cliches again. What possesses people to write this trite, unrealistic nonsense.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
OMG!

A bible thumping, wanna be, RAAC writing, non-man porn writer! Really? Jeebus gonna send you to wimp hubby hell! Maybe you should be praying for a pair of balls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the comment about Trump is way off, think of Clinton alone

a good story until he brought the trash (his exwife) in, 2*

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
You are a decent writer

Need some spelling lessons but your stories are decent although i disagree with the ending.Shes gonna cheat again when she finds a bull bigger and badder than her husband. Dont go back to her...you will end up with hiv and die from aids

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for your effort.

Time was spent on building up the story and principal characters, and then you raced to the conclusion.

For a girl who held on to her virginity until her honeymoon night, she sure gave up wedding vows easy enough ...... paying for motel rooms, inviting the whole gang, and even used her own home on occasion too.

Didn't use condoms knowing her husband had a vasectomy, and ended up preggers and infected with STDs.

Surely she would have needed more persuasion to cheat than just a few weeks of dirty talk with a divorced trollope. After all, wasn't she a good, devout Catholic girl ?

Just didn't sit right with me.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Never

Mess with a farm boy. Strongest people I know. Physically and mentally. Will take a hoodie down in seconds and not break a sweat.5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous