All Comments on 'Know Thyself Ch. 03'

by Bethesda

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

You know theres something about this kind of writing style and the story itself that has me checking every other day to see if a new part has been posted. Keep up the good work!

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 8 years ago

I didn't want to see Wendy leave .me a sad panda know

BethesdaBethesdaover 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Anonymous! That's really great to hear. Chapter four is almost finished, so I hope to have it up soon. Thank you for the motivation!

Mermaid, I wouldn't say Wendy is finished in this story yet. Maybe just for a chapter or two, but she still has a big part to play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Going south...

This is turning more and more into just a story about the trials and tribulations of a teenage girl....which really aren't particularly interesting. You're wandering from the new body story line. Also, this next feedback is just a personal preference, but you should ratchet up the sex. i think it's time she looses her virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good!

I read it expecting to see some erotic fun, but boy, this turned into me feeling super down and sad. Good read nonetheless!

JPalma17JPalma17over 8 years ago
Bravo!

Great stuff man. I come to this erotica site to read your golden literature. Don't let these horndogs force you to ruin this plot. Ashley has come a long way in developement. I hope Matt ends up being good to Ashley but what ever you write is probably going to kick ass anyways!

BethesdaBethesdaabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for the comments everyone! JPalma, that's such a great thing to hear! Thank you so much for the kind words. Anonymous, I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Sorry to make you feel sad when you were looking for erotic fun lol And the other Anonymous, I'm sorry to hear you're not liking the direction of the story. Like I said in the leading comment to this chapter, there will be sex sometimes in the story but this is definitely not the kind of story you will get a quick fix from.

Thank you everyone for the feedback! I just submitted chapter four today, so it should be posted shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Eh

You did so well to build anticipation for the inevitable meet up of Ashley and Brian. But then when that time came, you absolutely destroyed him as a character. It was SO disappointing. That scene could've going to very different direction and been an amazing one. That was a huge let down. Not sure if I'll be tuning in for future chapters. This has gotten rather boring.

sootsprinklessootsprinklesover 7 years ago
thumbs up

Well, unlike the other comments, I really like it. Literotica, in its endless sea of ridiculously fake BDSM fantasies, rape culture, and disturbing weird incest literature pornography, there are unrefined stories and then there are quality stories. This takes the cake as a top notch, HD, interesting story.

<3 also Fallout 4 forever Bethesda! <3

BethesdaBethesdaover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you sootsprinkles

Thank you for your wonderful comment! :) It really means a lot to hear.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Another great story!

I'm still loving this story. As a former guy, she should have realized that Brian was a douche. She also should have remembered about body weight and alcohol. Oh well, I can understand... considering her gender confused mind. Good story! Next chapter please... Yeah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethesda@Bethesda
After a lengthy hiatus, I am back. Life has a way of testing you from time to time. It was a difficult couple of years where I found it hard to focus and concentrate on my passion; writing. I am doing better and trying to focus on the things I love in life. I am a new story co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES