All Comments on 'Know Thyself Ch. 06'

by Bethesda

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too Heavy Handed

Done

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 8 years ago
sad panda

No more Wendy :'(

BethesdaBethesdaabout 8 years agoAuthor
Wendy

I wouldn't give up on Wendy yet :)

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Somebody save her please

Even as Ben she didn't have a good defense against that kind of soul devouring loneness. Now, with all the changes to her, the new life, the confusion and all of this on top of it... Somebody needs to save her before its too late. I saw somebody, because I can't really see either of her being able to make that decision, from what we've been shown so far.

Please. Somebody give this girl a hug, and don't let go. That's all she needs for right now, just hurry.

Mit2Mit2about 8 years ago

what a drama princess, yeah she deserves to end as a fuck toy for some weirdo old dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

WOW, must really want to repeat college. No thoughts at all of CLEPing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Somewhat annoying chapter

Perhaps its the Karma of Ash, but it just did not wash that EVERYONE is her life is suddenly only able to tolerate 100% honest people in relationships and they have NEVER, EVER have juggled two or more people at once. When three in a row do it, its a plot device that's worn out its welcome. Also if I can make a recommendation, please don't have the fountain man be cryptic and demand that Ben/Ash live up to his expectations but not tell her what they are. Please find some other way to giver her a challenge to overcome.

JPalma17JPalma17about 8 years ago
I like this story

I like your story but I don't want Ashley to go back to that chapter 2 mess. Do what you do. I personally will stop reading this series and just make up an ending if that whole charles thing or something similar happens again. Keep up the good work though.

JPalma17JPalma17about 8 years ago
A more thoughtful response

I'm kinda happy wendy is gone but for ashley to go back to that creep you wrote out? Im sure i speak for most of us when I say that I don't want to see Ashley have anything to do with this old guy. Make anything up to keep Ashley happy. Id be down for her to say lesbo or if she hooked up with jack. Maybe save that last one for your ending. Like some comments before me said, Ashley seemd too lonely and everyone is super judgemental. Id like it if things went well for a change. Final verdict: good story, please out creepy shit or guys taking advantage of Ashley

BethesdaBethesdaabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feeback

Thanks for the feedback on this chapter. I will say, what will happen in chapter 7 with Charles is not going to happen the same way the original chapter 2 happened. It's not a rehashing of that old version. As the title implies, this story is about someone finding out who they really are. In doing that, there will be mistakes made along the way. I won't say exactly what's going to happen in chapter 7, but I can say it's probably not what you think. Obviously, her urge to contact Charles is a mistake (but not the kind of mistake I think everyone thinks she's going to make), but a mistake she might learn from.

In terms of how things went wrong in this chapter (chapter 6), to be fair not everyone was judgmental of her. The reason why things didn't work out with Wendy in this chapter is because she's already seeing someone. Wendy does have some things to say about what Ashley did with Matt and Alana, but the reason Wendy turns her away is because she's currently in a relationship. And I do think it's feasible that you try to date two people, tell both of them what you did, and they both walk away from you. However, like I said in a previous comment, Wendy is not being written out of the story. I can say there' still a large role for her to play.

The story is going to end happily, but in order to end happy, some things need to go wrong first.

Lucas_LuluLucas_Luluabout 8 years ago
I adore it. A bit much :)

Thank you so terribly much for letting us (Me) read this. I love it so very much, even if it hurts terribly.

I hope you continue with it! It's great in so many ways. Very best of luck to you !! :)

BethesdaBethesdaabout 8 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter Submitted

Thank you Lucas Lulu for that wonderful comment! I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

I just submitted chapter 7, so it should be posted in a day or two. Thank you everyone for continuing on with this story.

Lucas_LuluLucas_Luluabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Thank you lots! Looking forward to it a bit too much, hehe. =) Have a lovely one, Bethesda !

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Hmmm, what's she going to do?

I've been wondering what kind of predator Charlie is from the moment that we met him; a Dom, a human trafficker, or maybe just a sugar daddy? I don't think it will be good, but Ben has been learning, as Ashley, until everything went to hell in a hand basket and she contacted Charlie.

Good read, and thanks for it again!

SamWinters83SamWinters83about 4 years ago

That is... *quite* the series of terrible decisions.

RomanceLivesRomanceLives3 months ago

Nooooooooooo!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethesda@Bethesda
After a lengthy hiatus, I am back. Life has a way of testing you from time to time. It was a difficult couple of years where I found it hard to focus and concentrate on my passion; writing. I am doing better and trying to focus on the things I love in life. I am a new story co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES