Knowing Better: A Marked Woman Ch. 05

Story Info
The group gang up on Linda, and she passes her first exam.
8k words
4.45
14.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of five warm cocks slapping Linda on her cheeks and chin was so heavenly that she wanted to just lie back and bask in it. She moaned in appreciation as they glided across her skin. But she had work to do, and she wanted to see the results of it too. Opening her eyes, she gazed up at Adam, the youngest of the bunch; his cock looked just as delicious as he did. She reached out with her tongue and licked the head. At the same time, she stretched her hands out left and right and took hold of two more dicks, gripping them firmly. Stuart's last words, before he banished her to the shed in her streetwalker outfit, kept coming back to her. If your mouth and your hands aren't full of penis, you should be working to make them full.

She settled her knees on the carpet as she warmed to her task. Thankfully the others weren't as ridiculously endowed as Darren, although she wouldn't have called any of them small. She quickly realised that there was no point trying to be gentle with them. Taking the two dicks by the base, she stroked them fast and hard, maintaining their erections while she worked her way up towards their more sensitive zones. She kept her eyes fixed adoringly on Adam as she sucked and licked his cock, flicking her tongue against the ridge beneath his glans. She savoured his groans of pleasure, wishing that she could focus on him alone, give him all she could muster. But now that she had established this balancing act, there was real satisfaction in keeping it going. Everyone was depending on her, and she was going to pull through for them.

She pivoted this way and that as each man demanded her attention, moving her hands at the same time to keep them occupied. Sometimes they would take over, grabbing her head and fucking her throat hard; and when they had heard her gagging, and seen her bright eyes staring up at them with a mouthful of cock, they would let her move on. By now she was so turned on that being passed from one to the other felt like second nature. Hardly pausing for breath, she guzzled down each new rod, following it up by attacking their balls with her eager tongue. They showed their appreciation for her efforts by literally rubbing her face in it. Her cheeks began to gleam with dripping mascara.

When she got to Chris, he took her head in his hands and angled it up towards her. "Now I know this is all quite new to you," he murmured. "You're probably not used to taking a cock this big, so I'll try and be gentle with you."

Linda looked up at him with an insolent gleam in her eye. He, alone among the group, was a little too full of himself. "I think I can manage," she said drily, and before she knew it his dick was plunging full-bore down her throat. She felt a momentary tinge of defiance, of resistance being crushed as she submitted to his wishes, and that in turn brought a strong sense of humiliation; perhaps a little stronger than she would like. She sensed the eyes of every man on her, watching her mouth being turned into a rag.

She carried on sucking cock until her jaw was aching and her hair was stuck to her forehead. Finally she was pulled to her feet, Darren and Eric's hands on her breasts. She stroked their dicks as she watched the other men undress, chucking their clothes haphazardly in the direction of the sofa. When they wanted to get going, there was little ceremony involved. Darren took her by the wrist and marched her over to the table. "Back where you belong, Linda." She was pushed over it once more, her bum thrust up invitingly in the air. She waited anxiously as she heard him slipping on a condom behind her. She felt his hands brushing down her spine, like a masseur warming her up; but this was one exercise that nothing could have prepared her for.

He reached her hips and sank his fingers into them for leverage. Then suddenly he pushed his way inside, and his cock was so fat and full that she gasped in disbelief. She fell towards the table, and he yanked her up hard by her hair. "Jesus..." she hissed. Digging her fingers into the tabletop and her toes into the carpet, she mewled as Darren got to work on her, pounding her pussy with long, firm strokes. This was something she wasn't used to taking. Her mouth dropped open as she felt her insides being stretched wider than they'd ever been before. He reached up on tiptoe, going ever deeper, until finally his balls were slapping against her labia. She looked towards Stuart, her face creased with the effort. He smiled benignly back at her.

Acting like a knight coming to the rescue, Paul approached the table with cock in hand. "Here you go Linda, let's see how well you can multi-task." Still wedged inside her, Darren angled Linda's body around until it was balanced over the side of the tabletop and she could just barely reach Paul. He took her by the hair and guided her forward, mouth open. "Come on, you can't be a cock whore unless you really try." She liked him; he was funny and easy-going, but he still knew when to push her buttons. She stuck out her tongue gratefully and he fed her his dick, slowly at first but with increasing force. Before long she was skewered between them both, their cocks pistoning inside her.

The rest of the group watched her for a moment, drinking in the sight of her sweaty body being impaled. Then Adam stepped forward and squeezed her shaking breasts. He ran his hand down her back, admiring the way it shone in the low light. "God, you're gorgeous," he breathed, almost embarrassed at having said it out loud. Linda mumbled a little thank you in response. Darren bent down over her body and pushed in as far as he could go; he gave her a few more thrusts, enough to make her thighs quiver, then suddenly pulled out of her. Linda jumped as he gave her a parting slap on the backside.

"She's all yours, mate," he told Adam generously, stepping aside for him. It was obvious that he topped the pecking order, but below him it was a free for all. That was exactly what was starting to develop.

Adam pulled Linda up and spun her round; she stared at him for a moment, admiring his chest as he stroked himself, before he pushed her down on the table, flat on her back. He lifted both her legs up onto his shoulders and slid into her. The lack of resistance was hardly surprising. "Fuck, you have to destroy them first, don't you?" he laughed, glancing at Darren.

He shrugged. "Sorry, it just... called to me."

Linda ground her pussy down on Adam's dick, wiggling her hips to suck him further in. She gave him an encouraging grin, letting him know that she was more than happy with his contribution. Her head slumped to one side and suddenly Paul's cock was there, waiting expectantly. "Special effort, Linda," Stuart reminded her quietly, and she craned her neck forward till she could wrap her lips around it. With the weight off her feet she was free to indulge herself, and she moaned deliriously as she was once more ploughed at both ends. The light above her blazed down, picking out the sweat glimmering on her breasts and the pink hue spreading across her tanned skin.

She felt the other men's hands on her, groping her torso, seeing what they were going to enjoy. Her right hand was lifted and placed on a dick which she guessed to be Eric's, and she suddenly thought how proud Stuart would be of her: being able to recognise her suitors by the feel of their genitals. That was a step up, or down if you preferred, from where she'd been when she first met him. Paul slid his dick out of her mouth with a loud pop, and before she could even draw breath her vision was filled with a pair of balls descending on her face. She pressed her mouth into their wrinkled folds, sucking and licking until she could hear the satisfaction in the owner's voice. "God, she is good."

"Mate, you should try this end," Adam declared, and that sent Linda into a very happy place indeed. She closed her eyes and smiled as he fucked her with youthful exuberance, his cock twitching inside her. But she didn't have long to lie back and wallow in the attention she was getting. With one last grunt of pleasure he pulled out of her, and instantly she was rolled over onto her stomach. Her head spun as she sat up, her chin dripping spittle all over the table. Chris took her by the hair and dragged her towards him.

"Time for you to start working for us." Splayed out on all fours, Linda sucked his cock, then Eric's, then back again. She knew this was the position they had wanted her in all along, on her knees and ready for them to use. The hairs on her neck stiffened as she heard someone clamber onto the table behind her. Her hips were seized, she was dragged backwards and stretched open by Paul's cock, delving deep inside her. She was taken aback by quite how well he used it. A moan escaped her lips as she sank down onto him with bended knees.

"You enjoying yourself, Linda?" Stuart enquired politely from the shadows.

"Yes sir."

"So being owned by cock comes naturally to you, then?"

"Oh God, yes sir," she sighed. "I love being owned by cock." Paul stretched his legs a little wider and obliged her, sinking his hands into her buttocks.

"Then spread the love around a bit, and don't waste your other hole talking to me." She strained towards Chris and Eric, her mouth wide open. Instantly Chris grabbed her head and pushed his cock down her throat. She was passed back and forth between them as they gave her a proper skull-fucking, leaving her gasping for breath and peering through the matted hair stuck to her forehead. Her appearance grew steadily more bedraggled as the five men began to work her over in earnest. They stopped coming to her and started ordering her to them instead. They demanded her mouth and pussy in turn, forcing her to dart from one side to the other of the narrow little table that had become her world; and when she wasn't fast enough she was dragged across the sticky sheen of bodily fluids that she knelt in.

Soon her body was a dripping mess and her make-up was almost hanging off her, but she was in the zone, searching for the next dick to stuff inside her. She could feel the men around her getting more confident and more dominant with each second, and that only increased her desire to please them. The pain in her aching limbs, and the soreness of her pussy, felt not like burdens but tangible symbols of how thoroughly she had been used. When Chris pulled her towards the edge of the table, she was way ahead of him; she hung her head over the side, opened up and accepted his cock. He grabbed her red, swollen nipples and squeezed them as he fucked her slobbering mouth. Linda's body heaved beneath him, arching off the tabletop and into the clutches of her admirers. They quickly subdued her, filling her up with what she needed. She was easily bent to their will.

She saw Adam sitting in his chair, his shoulder wobbling as he pumped away at his cock. He ordered her to him and she crawled across the table until she was knelt right in front of him, her tongue outstretched. He let her stay there for a moment, like a panting dog waiting for its reward, before beckoning her off the table. "Come here and put this inside you." Linda climbed awkwardly down, really feeling the fatigue in her legs now, and crouched on his lap. He was so ready for her that he slipped inside without her having to guide him; he locked his arms round her back, and began to drive upwards into the depths of her vagina. She fell against his neck and listened to his hoarse, shallow breathing. She could feel him going, and as his excitement rose so did her own. She suddenly realised he was going to take her with him, she couldn't control it.

Adam bucked in his chair, letting out a tortured groan. He clamped his hand round Linda's throat and she bent backwards, arms folded meekly behind her. They stared at each other for a moment, both teetering on the verge of orgasm. Her legs twitched against his throbbing dick, until they eventually subsided together. "Jesus Linda, you're dangerous," he whispered. He loosened his grip on her throat, inch by inch, and she let out a long, gentle sigh. Then she leant forward and kissed him wordlessly. He looked like he wanted to devour her, but before they could go any further, fresh cocks flew in from left and right and her mouth was once more occupied. She climbed gingerly off Adam and got down on her knees, sucking them both in turn.

"I think it's time I gave you another spin, don't you?" Darren said perkily, smoothing her hair back from her face. Linda grunted through his absurd girth, unable to say anything else. He hauled her to her feet and bent over the table, and suddenly she was right back where she started: taking his gigantic tool inside her, albeit with a pussy that had been considerably loosened up. The size of it still made her squeal. She reached up on the balls of her feet to accommodate him, taking in deep breaths. She was prepared for another hard pounding, but Darren was more than a one-trick pony. He reached between her legs and began to rub her clit; and the combination of that with his huge cock was more than Linda could bear.

She slumped down onto the table, her pussy convulsing. She needed this orgasm, needed it desperately. Glancing into the corner of the room, she managed to pick out Stuart in the dim light. "Please sir, please," she whimpered, "may I come, sir?"

He tapped his fingers together, like he was idling away the time. "Quick question Linda: how many men are taking the trouble to fill your holes up tonight?"

"Five, sir."

"Uh-huh. And so far, how many orgasms have you taken responsibility for, encouraged, and seen through from start to finish?"

Her face fell. "None, sir."

"Right. Now I know you're a professor of history, not maths, but even you can tell that those numbers don't work in your favour." Stuart stood up, hands in pockets, and wandered a few steps closer. "When you can look around you and see five dry, cleaned-up cocks, then you may ask. You may not receive, but you may certainly ask. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir," she said, seething in frustration.

"You're going to have to get used to waiting your turn, you greedy slut. Over to you, boss," he said with a cheery wave, and Darren picked up right where he had left off. He took Linda by the hair and held her face to the table, and his dick tore into her. She moaned and wailed, trying to fight off the orgasm that was building inside her, but she couldn't for much longer. Her skin turned bright, blotchy red, her eyes screwed up in blissful agony. Her breathing reached a fever pitch as she felt her pussy begin to explode, and then...

Darren let out a triumphal grunt and stopped thrusting, his hands resting on her hips. He bent over her shaking body and smoothed her hair back. "Don't worry, Linda. I'd never let you break your vow. We're a team here."

She lay still in disbelief for a moment, then shuddered against the table, thrashing her face around in anger. "Damn it!" she hissed. Her body was a soaking mess of suppressed energy, pleading for release, but the moment would not come. She let out a series of pants, sucking in air as she tried to recover her strength. The six men in the room watched her go through the excruciating throes of denial, the sweat dripping off her gleaming forehead. At long last she calmed down. Burying her face in her arms, she asked in a quiet little voice, "Please may I make you come, sir?"

Darren tapped her on the bum. "Turn around and look at me, Linda." Slowly she obeyed. "Now ask me that again, like you mean it."

She stepped towards him, exhaustion writ large on her face, and wrapped her arms round his neck. Only now did she appreciate how large and imposing he was. She stared up at him. "Please, may I make you come, sir?" Her voice was sincere, but her eyes still burnt with anger. The edge of resentment in her only served to turn him on even more.

"Sure you can," he replied, tapping her on the chin. "And you can do the same for my four mates here, because you respect and obey them too, don't you?"

"Yes I do, sir."

"Then go over to them and ask them, one by one, how they would like to finish on you." Linda took her arms off his shoulders and stared over at the group. Excitement was already writ large on their faces, and in the frantic motion of their cocks. It only increased as she walked slowly towards them. She asked Eric first; he looked like a man who'd been given three wishes and didn't know which one to start off with. Finally he motioned her towards the floor.

"Lie down flat." She did so and Eric crouched over her, his balls directly above her face. "Up you come," he ordered, and she pushed herself up on her elbows, licking his sac while he jerked off. She wondered if, being the oldest, it might take him a little while; but she had no reason to worry. After mere seconds, he let out a grunt of ecstasy and shot a huge wad of cum down her body, aiming for her tits but reaching as far as her pussy. It sparkled on her skin, congealing between her breasts and belly button.

The others let out a little cheer, and applauded. "Still got it," Eric muttered, climbing to his feet with a slightly geriatric sigh. Linda came after him, sucking the tip of his cock dry, and he gave her a little pat on the head. "What's missing, Linda?" Stuart called out.

"Thank you sir," she murmured, swallowing the last traces of his sperm. She knew there was plenty more on the way.

Next she went to Paul, who had her kneel in front of him, hands placed flat on her thighs. She watched him jerk off for a little while, listening to his breathing getting more ragged as his fist became a blur on his cock. "Open nice and wide," he commanded, and she stuck her tongue out obediently. She enjoyed seeing him lose his easy-going composure as he erupted, staggering on the balls of his feet. He spewed into her gaping mouth and she caught it all neatly on her tongue, moving further in to get every drop. He ruffled her hair in gratitude and she smiled at him, kissing her second dried up dick of the night. "Thank you sir."

Adam and Chris both splattered her with huge loads, leaving dollops of cum streaked through her hair and dripping off her cheeks. Cautiously she opened her eyes, and peered around to try and find Darren. He was sitting on the nearby sofa, pumping steadily at his dick. He motioned her towards him and she padded slowly across the carpet, trailing sperm as she went. "Well, don't you look a picture," he smiled. He could see the last signs of mascara dissolving into her skin, underneath the fresh layers of semen. "You shouldn't have worn that make-up, we can give you all the foundation you need."

Linda knelt at his feet, drawing in breath, reduced to a filthy animal. She was covered all the way down to her thighs in man-batter. Darren examined her, shaking his head in disbelief. "You look so gorgeous already, I don't know how I can improve you. But I'm going to try." He tilted her head up towards him and addressed her firmly. "You want to earn my cum, don't you Linda?"

"Yes sir," she whispered.

"Then prove it to me. No more sitting on your arse letting the guy do the work for you. Stand up, turn around and give me another go in that cunt of yours." Linda stared at him for a moment, blinking, before she rose to her feet and swung round. She squealed in surprise as Darren grabbed her by the waist and thrust straight into her while she was still half-kneeling, half-standing. "That's it, stay right there." Her legs jammed together in a subservient little pose and she cried out as he fucked her mercilessly, his hips straining off the couch. "Ask me nicely, Linda."

"W-what...?" she replied hazily, gritting her teeth through the ravaging she was taking.

"Ask me nicely; the kind of way that a little cum bucket like you should ask."