Knowing Better: A Marked Woman Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-minus, I'd say," Chris interjected. "Good, but room for improvement." Linda felt her hackles rise. You ungrateful little... She bit down on her lip. Stuart noticed her reaction at once.

"I think that's a fair assessment," he said in measured tones, staring her down. "After all, it's not just what goes into your mouth but what comes out of it that I'm marking on. And in that department Linda, you can get more enthusiastic, more creative, and simply more dirty. So yes, A-minus it is, and be grateful that you've been given a goal to work towards." He wrote her grade out on her chin, just below her bottom lip. "Don't tell me that you haven't been picky with your marking at times. It's because we want to see a good student become an excellent one, isn't that right?"

"Yes sir," Linda nodded, an ironic smile playing at the corners of her mouth. She felt her face flush red with a new burst of humiliation.

"In that same spirit of improvement, when we get to asset no. 3..." He moved down to her breasts, squeezing one then the other. "If I were to rate these purely on an aesthetic level, as works of art, which they undoubtedly are..." He shook his head and looked at the others. "A-plus?"

"A-star," Eric declared, and there were no dissenters.

"Exactly. But you're not a statue, Linda. This body is here to work for us, not just to be admired. You could definitely use your tits a lot more: play with them, tease us with them, get them wrapped round someone's cock and give it a good, hard ride. So we'll put these down as B-plus, simply because of the potential you haven't used yet." This time he was more imaginative, writing a B on both of Linda's breasts and adding the plus directly over her nipples, which made her flinch. "Steady now, we're almost done."

Stuart sat back in his chair, folded his arms and admired his handiwork. "In fact, in terms of grades," he said after a few moments, "we are done. Because when we get to asset no. 4... Turn around and bend over." Linda obeyed, her arms held out on the table in front of her. Stuart held his pen up to her bum. "When we get to asset no. 4, the only thing we can do is write a nice big U, for Ungraded." He scrawled it in a wide arc across her cheeks. "Which is not a fail, is it Linda?"

"No sir," she whispered, breathing hard. She was keenly aware of all the men's eyes on her.

"No, it just means you didn't take the exam. But there will be plenty of opportunity to sit it in future." He stood up, grabbed Linda by the hips and swung her round slowly until she was looking right at him. "Plenty of opportunity." There was a moment's silence while they stared at each other, and Linda sensed that if Stuart wasn't playing to an audience, needing to maintain his air of control, he would have taken her right there and then; he was boiling with desire. Instead he pulled her to him and gave her a brusque kiss on the lips. "Good girl. Have you enjoyed your night's work?"

"Uh, well, it..." Linda's head spun as she tried to find the right words. "It beats the hell out of marking, that's for sure! My kind of marking, anyway."

"I'm glad you had fun, because the work's not quite done yet." He soon quelled the excited look in her eyes. "Believe it or not, this house isn't used entirely to teach girls like you a lesson. It needs to be made presentable again, and you left quite a mess on this table." There were patches and trails of fluid all over the wood, glinting in the light. "Get a sponge and bucket from the kitchen and start cleaning up, I want it looking spotless. You, however..." He held a finger up to her face. "You can keep those marks of yours. Wear them home and let them sink in, it might help you think about them more."

"Yes sir," Linda smiled. She scampered eagerly into the kitchen and found the sponge and the bucket waiting for her on the counter. Stuart had obviously planned every detail in advance. Once she had filled up the bucket she returned to the living room and set to work, bending over the table and scrubbing it vigorously.

Meanwhile the men took up places on the sofas and chairs around the room and began chatting about their normal lives, as though she wasn't even there. Something about the normality of it, about their acceptance of this naked girl doing her chores in front of them, made Linda feel especially sexy. She took her time, and did a thorough job.

To be continued.