Knowing Better: A Marked Woman Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please sir, please," she hissed. "Please feed this dirty whore your cum. Oh, God..." He pushed so deep she thought for a moment he was going to split her in two. Then suddenly he was out of her, and shoving her back onto her knees. Linda glanced around in a daze, trying to get her bearings. He had yanked the condom off his dick and was stroking it furiously.

"You want it, you take it." He held it out to her and she took it in both hands, wrapping them round the huge shaft. She held onto the base and squeezed the head, pulling her mouth open in a silent plea for his sperm. Darren watched her every move, his chest rising and falling rapidly. She felt his body surge beneath her, itching for release, the same kind of release he had denied her. It was a wonderful feeling to know she was going to send this strong, powerful man crazy. She looked him right in the eye as his cock twitched between her fingers. His breathing slowed to a halt and he was totally silent.

The silence was broken a moment later as he let out a triumphant roar and showered her with sperm, fronds of it leaping through the air. It landed on her face, her hair, her neck, her greedy grasping tongue, and she closed her eyes and revelled in the warm bath she received. "Fuck, you little slut," she heard him gasp. She stroked him once more and a second, smaller jet emerged. Darren winced, pulling her hand away; now it was his turn to be totally drained. She ran her hand soothingly over his rippling stomach, calming the muscles down.

When it was finally safe, she opened her half-caked eyelids. Darren was slumped back on the couch, breathing hard, gazing at her in admiration. She leaned forward and made love to his sore, oozing cock, collecting every last ounce of his essence. "Thank you, sir," she whispered.

With a smile he reached down and gave her a lazy little bump on the chin. "Well, you're certainly a keeper." His head tipped back against the sofa and he let out a long sigh. Now that everyone had got theirs, the tension in the room was fast disappearing. The other men lounged beside the table, wiping the sweat from their brows as they traded jokes. Linda let her exhausted body relax at last, but she was not done quite yet.

"Turn around and face me," came Stuart's voice, cutting through their inane chatter. She shuffled round on her knees. He was sat just on the edge of the pool of light cast by the overhead lamp. He beckoned her forward and Linda crawled across the open floor until she was knelt in front of him, the pet returning to her master. He surveyed her carefully. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired!" she exclaimed, spluttering a little.

"And?"

"Very pleased, sir," she added with a weary smile, her head almost dropping to the floor.

"Good. You should be." He motioned her to her feet, then grabbed her by the thigh and spun her round to face her conquerors. "Now tell me gentlemen, in your honest opinion, does this look like a girl who's earned an orgasm?"

Linda caught her breath as the men surveyed her, her fate in their hands. They were still in their own post-coital comedown, but even half-interested, they could scarcely fail to notice the state she had been reduced to. Her hair was plastered back on her head, her cheeks were a dark smear of make-up, and from forehead to knee she was covered in their juices. As she smiled weakly at them a trail of sperm dropped off her chin and landed between her breasts. Underneath this extra layer, her normally tanned body glowed pink; there were marks around her chest where her nipples had been grabbed and pinched. The lips of her pussy were red and swollen. She had been used as much as she was capable of.

Linda saw their reactions, their raised eyebrows and their little shakes of the head. They were impressed, and that gave her as much of a surge of pleasure as anything they had put inside her over the last half-hour. Adam spoke for the whole group when he nodded and said, "Yep, looks good to me." The others chorused their agreement, giving her a little thumbs-up.

"You see how generous they are to you?" Stuart pointed out, squeezing her thigh. "You give five orgasms, you get one in return, does that sound like a fair deal to you?"

Linda smiled ironically. "Yes sir."

"Good, because those might be the conditions I set from now on. Now put your hands behind your back and lean down to me, like a nice respectful girl." She bent over until she was perched on tiptoe, staring him right in the eye. "Would you like an orgasm?"

"Yes please, sir."

Stuart gazed at her silently, and for a moment she thought he was going to reject her, to send her to her room with no dinner one more time. She wasn't sure if she could cope with it again. But he knew exactly what he was doing. "OK," he said with a benign smile. "Come round here, to my right side." She skipped round to the other arm of the chair, on which his hand was resting. As she took up position, he lifted his hand and opened his palm, as though revealing a priceless jewel inside. But there was nothing there.

Linda stood in puzzled silence for a moment. Stuart sighed. "It's quite simple, Linda. Here's my hand, there's your pussy. See if you can make magic happen." Out of the corner of her eye she saw a couple of the men look down at the floor and shake their head, laughing quietly. Stuart looked up at her. "If you're going to be responsible for other people's orgasms, you should really be responsible for your own, shouldn't you?"

His logic was inescapable. Slowly Linda nodded, as though in a dream world. "Yes sir." She took a deep breath, picked up his hand and guided it between her legs. She had no idea how she was going to make this work. It surely needed an active, enthusiastic partner, but Stuart carefully avoided giving her any help at all, even though he must have been fighting the urge to do so. He kept his fingers still as she began rubbing her clit against them. Her towering boots made it hard to keep her balance, and soon she was humping him with almost her entire body, hips and thighs smacking into the chair. It made for quite a spectacle, which was of course what he had always intended.

She stared down at him, her chest heaving with the effort. He was looking straight ahead, seemingly ignoring her, but in fact paying careful attention to everything she did. After a minute or so he suddenly turned to meet her gaze. "Linda," he said quietly. "Why don't you keep your eyes on them, hmm? They're the ones you're doing this for."

"Yes sir." Linda turned to look in their direction, and saw straight away that she had snared a captive audience. All five of them were fixed intently on what she was doing, and a couple of them were stroking their dicks again, even though they had left everything they had on her. Seeing them in that state of arousal helped to revive her own feelings of desire, to ignore the aches and pains of her body. There was only one ache that mattered now, the same one that had been gnawing away at her for weeks. She spread her legs a little wider, cupping her breasts between her arms, and pushed down hard on Stuart's knuckles. Her one-track mind was plain for all to see.

She carried on for several minutes, feeling a general tingle of pleasure building up inside her. Of late she had spent every waking moment thinking the dirtiest thoughts imaginable, but she could never have imagined this scenario, her own private pleasure becoming a public spectacle. Her body bent lower until she was hunched over Stuart, clinging to the far side of the chair with her free arm. And then she felt it: the faintest rub of his knuckles, pushing back against her. It only needed that tiny bit of stimulation for the tingle to become a headlong flood.

"Oh, God," she hissed, her breathing dissolving into a series of shuddering gasps. She almost fell against Stuart's body, just managing to right herself in time. "Please..."

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Ask the men who own your pussy, Linda."

Through her tousled hair she flung a desperate glance at her five conquerors. "Please, please," she begged them, hardly recognising the feeble whimper of her voice. "Please may I come, sirs?"

There was a moment's silence as they all stared at her; and then from his vantage point on the sofa, Darren gave a magnanimous wave. "Be our guest."

Linda's heels clicked together as she held the chair with both arms, using it for traction. She thrust against Stuart's fingers one last time, and a warm rushing sensation gripped her body and wouldn't let go. She stared at them all in astonishment, her eyes bulging wide. Then her head dropped towards the floor and she expelled the loudest of primal grunts. It carried on and on, her thighs shaking frantically, her red-raw clit straining out of its hood. The accumulation of weeks of denial came tumbling out of her, reducing her to a senseless, twitching mess. Every time she thought it was over another shockwave smashed through her, making her cry out in disbelief. Her extremities throbbed and burned.

When it was finally over she lay still, sucking air into her exhausted lungs. The drama had been played out in front of a captivated crowd. For a while no-one dared to speak. Then Stuart gave a little sigh, and rapped his knuckles briskly on her backside. "Better than a night in front of the telly, right lads?" They all laughed, and the spell was broken. But Linda was still a wreck. Stuart guided her gently back onto her feet. She was breathing hard, her face a picture of exhaustion. "What do you say, Linda?"

"Thank you... sirs," she panted, her forehead gleaming with sweat.

"Good girl. Now that was worth waiting for, wasn't it?"

"Yes sir." She gave a long shake of the head, still trying to clear it.

"I want all your orgasms to be something special from now on. Not a quick fumble under the sheets on a Sunday morning. We're all going to share in them, do you understand?"

"I understand, sir."

"If nothing else it should help you stretch the batteries in your vibrator a bit further." Linda smiled. Stuart stood up beside her, took her hand and lifted it towards the ceiling like a prize fighter. "Well gentlemen... a round of applause for the lady." The five men all clapped and cheered, and Linda gave a little curtsy. It was as much as she could manage without her legs giving out on her. "Of course," he added in passing, "that was just round one. But you're ready to stretch your wings a bit, aren't you?"

"Yep, raring to go," she sighed, waving her fist in the air.

"Glad to hear it. While you're in such a keen mood, go pick up these men's clothes and tidy them into neat piles. And try not to get them too sticky." Linda scurried over to the heap of discarded clothing and did her best to sort it into five separate batches, with the occasional word of advice from the guys. By now the surface layer of cum on her body was starting to seep into her skin, giving it a shiny coating. She was aware that she smelt none too pleasant, and was relieved when Stuart ordered her into the shower.

"Oh, Linda?" he called out as she headed for the door. "Let's get those boots off you first." He motioned her towards the table and she perched on the edge, one leg lifted. He unlaced her boots with far more dexterity than she had managed in tying them on; but then, he had more practice with knots than her. She winced as she pulled her red, pinched toes out of their captivity, flexing them in the open air. When she stood up again the feeling of carpet on her bare feet was a strange sensation. She had also lost about three inches in height, reminding her how small and vulnerable she was next to them all. Stuart sent her on her way with a slap on the rear.

She trod gingerly up the stairs, every little ache and pain bringing back the position that had caused it. She had been pushed and pulled, taken at both ends, made to work hard to please each and every man round that table. The memories were swirling around inside her in a chaotic haze; it hardly felt real, not when the closest she'd come to group sex before now was turning down a potential threesome at college twenty years ago. But she was pleased, and proud, of how she'd handled it. After a few minutes she had stopped worrying about how convincing she was and simply pitched in, and everyone had reaped the benefits. She was going to treasure this night for a long time.

She turned on the shower and climbed in, staggering against the glass. It took her a while to feel vaguely clean, especially when she had to scrub the sperm out of her hair. She let her thoughts run slowly out of her body with the droplets of water. At last she got out and began rubbing herself dry. She was leaning over the sink, a towel lodged in her ragged hair, when a sudden touch on her shoulder made her bolt upright. She spun round and came face to face with Adam, who looked just as startled as her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"No, it's fine, it's fine. I just... wasn't expecting you."

"Yeah, I know. But..." He looked her up and down, and then as if realising the power he held, that he didn't need to be shackled around her, he grabbed her firmly by the waist. "I couldn't keep away from you." He kissed her full on the lips, and Linda's surprise turned to delight. She threw her arms around him, letting her towel fall at her feet. "Watching you come, that's what did it," he muttered in her ear. "You made my dick hard again." She felt it pressing against her stomach, desperate to enter her, and pushed back on it until the head was digging into her belly button.

Their naked bodies heaved together in the dim neon light as they kissed and groped each other. Finally Adam grabbed Linda by her wet, glistening biceps and pushed her out of the room. Her nerves jangled in her stomach as she was marched back down the stairs, feeling his aroused presence right behind her. The other men were all half-dressed when they entered the living room, but they had guessed why he had followed her; some were beginning to return to full hardness.

Adam led her over to the table, surrounded by five sets of prying eyes. Even Stuart was on his feet, watching keenly with the rest. Linda stared down at the table, at the scene of her earlier performance, which was still visible in the film of sweat and juices streaked across its surface. She was expecting to be bent over it, but instead Adam spun her round and lifted her bodily into his arms with a show of strength that took her breath away. He laid her down flat on the tabletop, spreading her legs wide. Linda gasped, suddenly helpless and exposed. She barely had time to adjust to her surroundings before Adam drilled his way into her, his dick pushing open her clenched walls. "Oh, God..." she hissed.

She had no gymnastics to perform this time, no other men to service, nothing to do except lie there and take it. Yet the very simplicity of the act made it intensely submissive. She slumped on the table and moaned as Adam pounded her with single-minded fury, claiming what was his. Her eyes darted from side to side, taking in the rapt faces and stiff cocks of the men around her, enjoying the view to the full. Her arms were stretched out on both sides in surrender; she was all theirs.

At the same time the strangest feeling was starting to build in her crotch. It was certainly pleasurable, but there was also a weight pressing outwards, a need to expel... she had hardly begun to understand it before the need became desperate. Linda raised her hips off the table, sinking down further on Adam's cock, enveloping it completely. Her muscles gripped him tight, and he fucked her harder, using her like a rag doll. She closed her eyes and fell back on the table. The pressure built up and up until she couldn't stand it any more; she let out a loud squeal and pushed with all her might. Suddenly her crotch was showered in warm liquid, droplets falling on her skin. "Woh!" came a cry from the side of the table. "Take a look at that..."

With some effort Linda craned her neck forwards and stared down her body. She was astonished to see a jet of fluid spurting out of her pussy. It didn't last long, but it splashed across both her crotch and Adam's. His look of surprise quickly changed to satisfaction as he realised he was responsible for it. He bent over her body, grabbed her breasts and gave her a slower thrust, teasing her a little. Linda sighed in contentment, feeling more fluid gush out of her. It dripped down his cock and onto the table, forming a sticky pool beneath her thighs. Her back arched and she murmured something unintelligible.

"What was that, Linda?" came Stuart's voice from somewhere behind her.

She opened her eyes and stared up at Adam. "I said thank you, sir."

"I'm guessing you weren't expecting that, right?"

"No," she whispered, shaking her head in disbelief; a huge grin was etched on her face.

"I thought not. I suppose we can forgive you sneaking an orgasm without permission, so long as it doesn't become a habit."

"No sir, I promise."

"It's OK, she can take one of mine to keep things fair," Adam declared. He suddenly pulled out of her and strode round to the side of the table, pumping his dick hard. Linda lay with her cheek pressed to the counter and spent a pleasurable couple of minutes watching him wank, admiring the contours of his hairy chest. "Open wide," he finally ordered. She stretched her lips and stuck out her tongue obediently. Adam raised himself up on his feet, let out a low grunt and duly shot his load straight into her waiting mouth. She was impressed by how much he managed to produce the second time round; it didn't just glide down her throat. "Thank you, sir," she spluttered through thick mouthfuls.

"Twice in one night. Remember when you could do that, Eric?" Paul commented sadly from the sidelines.

The older man shrugged. "Don't think I can. It was probably pre-decimalisation." Linda giggled as she sucked the tip of Adam's cock dry. He patted her hair affectionately, and she felt that same glow of pride she had done the first time they surrounded her and deposited their loads. She could handle this now, she was sure of it; the only way was up.

"OK Linda," Stuart announced, snapping her to attention. She climbed off the table and turned to face him. "Just a few things to clear up. Come here." She scampered across the room and took up position right in front of him, her arms folded neatly behind her. He sat down and ran his fingers over her stomach, his scientific scrutiny mixed with a genuine tenderness.

"Now I know these men have already given you some pretty solid feedback; you've been wearing it for a while. But I like to be more detailed, and more constructive, so I'm going to leave some marks on you. The kind of marks that an educator like you would understand." Linda watched in amazement as he produced a red felt tip pen from his pocket and held it up to her crotch. "Let's start with the most important part first. We'll call this asset no. 1. How would you grade it, fellas?"

"A," they chorused in unison. "Definitely A," said Adam, and Darren voiced his agreement.

"You two should know, you were in there long enough!" Paul said tartly. Linda got the feeling he was a teeny bit resentful, which she found sweet. She looked down and watched Stuart write the letter A neatly on her pubic bone, just above her pussy. She could hardly believe that she was letting him do it, but she could have said that about so many things in the past few weeks. He had good penmanship, she had to admit, because it wasn't as though she was totally hairless down there.

"Now, asset no. 2..." Stuart reached up and tapped her chin thoughtfully with the other end of the pen. "What are we thinking here? Another A?" There was a further chorus of approval.