All Comments on 'Kondo San? Pt. 02'

by Joe456

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
INTERESTING TURN

Well, our clever author has provided us with an unexpected plot turn. This Tokyo adventure started with Masako. The author cleverly gave Masako's roommate a birthday, and used that as a vehicle for Masako to give her gaijan to Yoko. So as his time in Tokyo draws to a close, we expect him to go out with a crescendo involving his two lovers. First surprise, instead, the author makes, Masako sick, in order to give our hero time alone with Yoko. As their conversation progresses, she reveals her desire to have a gentle male who will "own" her -- she obviously is not so constituted to want the responsibility of being an equal partner, but rather wants a leader she can lean on. Since western women are more toward being equal partners or even controlling, I'm thinking that our gaijan hero may want to have a more willing woman, and I begin to envision him heading towards something more permanent with Yoko. Next surprise, as their conversation progresses, he expresses more preference for Masako. So it will be interesting to see what is going to happen. More surprises?

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. My comments on Part 01 still apply to this second part also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoe456@Joe456
60 Followers
59, European, loves movie, novels, essays (history, geopolitics, space exploration and perspectives of colonization), computer games, blogs. Moderately polyglot (4 languages well known, including my own).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kondo San? Previous Part
Kondo San Series Info