Kondo San? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yoko pulled up a bit, puzzled, surprised by such a passion. Then she realized that she was not "in public", and she was there to do "intimate" things. And returned the kiss with interest, eyes closed, playing with the tongue of the male... At the end, my friend was more breathless than her, But both started laughing.

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." I said. Maybe Masako did not get the quote by "Casablanca", but she smiled all the same. The Smartphone was on a small bracket under the big 'tokonome', in front of us, and it had shot all the scenes.

Masako stood up and went telling something to Yoko, then both of them went to the bathroom. Masako had not got the shower, and Yoko wanted to shower herself again, everywhere. We had got a bit of a rest, before the second time. And we needed it.

I got the chance to explain to my friend all the matter of the kiss. He noticed the awkward face of Yoko when he kissed her, and he was wondering why. I made it clear about it. The arrive of "western" kiss at the end of XIX century, the fact that, before that time, there was not even a word to name it (the word "kisu", in Japanese, comes from English: "kiss"...), the "case Rodin" an all the rest.

My friend had barely the time to comment something like "Country you go...", when Yoko and Masako came back. We were still a bit exhausted, but they laid down in front of us, on the tatami, quite distant from each other, their bathrobes under their beautiful, naked bodies, to sooth a bit the contact with the "tatami".

"Are you tired for a bit of 'kunni' too?" asked Masako spreading her legs, while Yoko did the same.

"'Kunni?'" asked my friend looking at me. I shrugged. Was it not clear enough?

"Cunnilingus," I said. Yes, we had skipped that passage. But they wanted it.

That was why Yoko went to wash herself, and Masako too, out of correctness. They had got our dicks and our "seishi" in their cunts, they need to clean them well, if they wanted to be kissed there.

And as I had said, they wanted a lot.

"They are not too bad, as a taste", I said, like a "connoisseur", and went to get what Masako was offering to me. She smiled, widened the legs a bit more, opened the petals of her little fleshy flower with her fingers, and then let me do. She had cleaned herself well, but soon I tasted again her scent, and her flavour. She was wet, again...

"'Kimi no pushi ga moichido nurete imàs'," I wispered at her, smiling. She was smiling too.

"To greet you well, my 'daymyo'...my lord..."

"Don't call me 'daymyo'. I am a dirty 'gaijin'..."

"When we are naked, on a futon, you are my 'daymyo'. And I'm your devoted concubine".

"Why not my wife?"

"Concubine is more exciting," she smiled. "No routine, only intensity. Passion when you are with me, "nostalgia" when you are away... I exist when you kiss me, when you bone me... I exist to be boned by you... I am just warm flesh for you... And I like it... "

I snorted. She really liked to play the slave. And if I ever had desided to have a slave, it was her...

"Why don't you teach me how to tie you with the ropes? To play 'Shibari' with you? I'ld like it..."

"Not now", she wispered, her eyebrows raised. "Too many people around..."

I snorted again, and kissed her sex deeper.

She closed her eyes and raised her chin, breathing harder...

"I like your tongue in my cunt..."

This was Yoko. She was murmuring like a sleepy little child, while my friend was exploring her tender sex. She had a softer taste, i recalled, and even the smell of her skin was childish, innocent, more belonging to a little girl than to a joung woman. She became woman later, in fact. And I was still wondering: how? Who had penetrated first that rosy, childish cunt? Did he hurt her, intentionally or not? I did not ask her about it. Discretion.

My friend was getting Yoko moan a lot. He had some skills I did not imagine. As far as I knew, it could well be the first cunt he ever kissed, but maybe he had read something about it, who knows where, and he was just waiting for the chance to use it. Yoko surrendered to the pleasure he gave to her, moaning with a low voice, as if she was stunned, a bit drunk, unable to stop him, to tell him "no". She was caressing his head, holding it between her tights, or massaging her own body.

She was so passive, abandoned, like the fisherman's wife in the Hokusai's printing. The printing shows a dream of the woman. She lays on her futon, assaulted and possessed by two octopuses, which are going to penetrate her with their tentacles. My friend had invaded her just with his tongues, but the capitulation of Yoko could not be more total. Wher her orgasm came, she started breathing faster, with little cries for any espiration, as if she got some breathing problems, but just when I really started to worry, she got at the peak, crying all her enjoyment, and then she relaxed, looking at my friend with a serene smile. No danger, just the good old "ogazumu"... Only a bit stronger than usual...

Masako's cunt was smelling and tasty as I remembered. I was feeling only her female flavour, though I knew that her deep womb was full of my "seieki". This did not disturb either of us. Her thights were caressing my ears, moving a bit casually while I made her getting fun. And her voice caressed my ears even more. She enjoyed calmly the hommage of my mouth and my tongue, making compliments to me, sighing and breathing hard, crying just a bit when her orgasm came.

"Yokattà...Kimochì ikattà!" she told me, smiling. Just to confirm I had served her well. But when I tried to lie on top of her, to take her again, she put a hand on my chest. "Sorry, I want to try your friend. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," I said, playing nice. She understood it, smiled, and kissed me on my nose.

"Have fun with Yoko. She too was waiting for you..." she said, wily. For making 'ecchi' with you, she meant... for your 'chinkò'...

She stood up and went to Yoko. They talked a bit to each other, and then she towed my friend away.

Yoko greeted me with a smile. I kissed her on her closed lips, a western-stile friendly kiss. Of course we did not exchange it in the tube station or down in the street... She was a bit embarassed.

"I have made sex with your friend. Do you want me to have another shower?"

"Too many showers can be bad", I said, smiling. She smiled too, laid back and opened her legs, waiting for me to penetrate her.

I invaded her up to the bottom, slowly, while she closed ther eyes, to focus herself on the feelings of her belly. She moaned very lowly, while my dick sank in her soft sex to the hilt.

"You're so strong, and gentle... Even whith your dick." she muttered, always in that strange, sleepy tone, while I started plowing her. "You are afraid to hurt me, I know... to fuck me, for you, is like to fuck a little girl... But I feel your streght all the same... I feel your dick throbbing into me... And I feel that I belong to you, that I am in your hands... that you can do to me all that you want... And I like it... "

"Do you want me to fuck you harder? Like a woman?"

"No, not now... Take me slowly... As if I was sleeping... And you didn't want to wake me completely... "

"Tell me if you change your mind" I said. She nodded.

"If I want rock and roll..." she smiled. I snorted.

My friend had started to fuck Masako slowly too, a bit daunted by a more mature woman, and by the carelessness whith wich she took him away from her younger friend. Smiling to her and greeted with a smile. Masako was smiling at him, reassuringly.

"Your friend is very clever. Especially with the tongue," told me Yoko, seeing that I was distracted.

"Sorry... " I said, confused. She chuckled.

"Never mind... He fucked me two times, he too is strong. Now I just want to be pampered..."

"Even within?", I asked.

"Yes," she chuckled. "Even within..." And she tightened her cunt to grip my dick, all inside. I winced. She remembered my lessons quite well... She looked at me, with a serious face: "I will never let you go..."

I laughed. Then I took one of her little feet and started to tickle it from the toe to the fingers. She jolted, laughed and eased its sweet but strong grip around my sex.

"Disperated situations need disperated solutions," I said. She stopped laughing, her eyes were shining.

"Fuck me rock and roll", she said, like an order.

I complied, pounding her to her limit. Beyond that. I remembered, I would have just made her suffer. She started crying like a poor little girl chased, reached and raped by a brute, but I knew she wanted just that, and I went on ruthlessly plowing her yelding soil, while she did not stop a moment to wail, yelp and praise me... till the predictable conclusion.

"You still had so much 'seishi'... You filled me up to the eyes...", she smiled, when she could speak again.

"May I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure", she answered, amused by my formality. I got out of her, and laid on my side.

"I always wondered... Since when Masako told me that you were almost a virgin..."

"How I have lost my 'shojosei'? My maidenhead?"

"Yes. Don't talk, if you don't want."

She thought a bit, then she turned on her belly.

"Two boys, at the university. They had..."

"Two boys?" I asked. It is not usual to have a first experience with TWO males. Unless... "Did they rape you?"

"No... that is... It began like a rape... They blocked me in some empty classroom. It was clear what they wanted to do to me... They were two, strong. determined. I felt that I was doomed. They could do to me all they wanted. If I would have resisted, I would have got only more pain, but they would have fucked me all the same. So I surrendered. I said: do it slowly, please, I am a virgin. And then, something strange happened. They looked at each other, they seemed surprised. Then they looked at me, and the older said, okay, we will not hurt you..."

"Bu then they did..."

"No... Well... Yes, they did "it", they took me, both... but not as rapists... without hurting me... without, say, unnecessary roughness... They came close to me, I kept my eyes down, but they... they seemed even more embarrassed than me... They touched my body, through my dress, my uniform... softly... like two "koibito"... lovers, boyfriends... They asked me if I really was a virgin, I nodded, and they believed me. They started telling me that I was beautiful, that they desired have sex with me, but they... believed I disliked them... "

"Did you mistreated them? Scorned them?"

"No... Well, I was very shy, a bit rough, maybe, to defend myself... Maybe they thought that I was superb, that I put them down. But they wanted me... So they joined to rape me, to be surer... They were not so handsome, but nothing terrible... They were very clumsy, nerds, "otaku", maybe. But not so ugly. I told it to them. They asked me if I wanted to go on. I said nothing. And they started slowly undressing me. Dress by dress. Till they saw my boobs. They were swollen. I was ashamed, but I let them do. I was feeling strange. Not so abused, not even frightened. Strange. I would have not cried, they knew it, for shame, yes, but not only for that. I had decided to let them do, since they did it so softly. They pulled down my pants and made me lay on my dresses, I complied... Then they started kissing my skin, my neck, my... "chikubi"... my nipples... one for each, like babies, like cubs... And then they started going down along my body. And I didn't feel nauseated, no... They were kissing me, not even trying to lick me. They were iust caressing my body... as if they were touching... well, something... sacred..."

"Sacred? Holy?"

"Yes, it sounds weird to say that. But so it was. It was strange to do it with two males... but if I had to... become woman that day, that way... so let it be... It was not so awful... They wanted to touch me, sniff me, feel me, even more than fuck me...Really, they seemed to look for my body, my... tenderness, my warmth, my smell... my intimacy... More than for my cunt... They were so... lonesome... They got to my "pushi" and started kissing there too... My vulva, my thights... with no haste, lightly... And I began to relax, to get wet... And when the older one began to lick my "pushi", inside, I began to "go"... Slowly, almost silently... We do not want that somebody heard something... no one of us... When my orgasm went away, they penetrated me, one in my belly, one in my mouth... But I accepted it..."

"Did they hurt you, when..."

"Well...It was not exactly with no pain. But I expected something worse. They "went" into me, and I too felt something... Not an orgasm, maybe, but something deep, pleasant... Tickling... I don't hate those two boys. We rested a bit, an then the other boy took me, from behind. It was already less painful... It was no more rape, it was... sex, just "sekkusu"... I liked to have it inside, and even to kiss and clean the dick of the other boy... The one who... had me first... He caressed my head, while I was doing it... Maybe I would do it again with them... But I am embarassed to ask... Maybe they don't want me anymore, now..."

She had told the last words with a smile. She did not seemed so traumatized, although it all began like an attempt of rape. Surely those guys were really two nerds, not real vilains. Two mama's boys. They were really ready to hurt her to have sex, but the idea to be the first males for a girl was way beyond their dreams, and their capacity to handle the situation. They were scared by the idea to hurt her, to ruin her "first ime". They even tried to make her come, before to fuck her, as I would have done with a virgin, and somehow they got the point home. She had been damn lucky, after all.

Masako and my friend were talking with each other too, who knows about what. Yoko called her friend and both came to us.

"I want you both inside of me!", she said, looking at my friend and me.

Maybe, remembering her first experience, she got aroused. And now she wanted to belong to two male again, two "gaijin", this time. Long noses, long spears... I thought that Masako would be opposed to his desire , but she smiled and looked at us. Especially at me. She really wanted us to do what Yoko wished.

We got closer to Yoko. She was knelt, naked, cheerful, She got our dicks, caressed them, kissed them. And she was doing it all with a smile, as if she were just playing with some toys. Some longer and longer, harder and harder toys... Then she put herself on all four, on the futon, looking at us.

"Come on, 'gaijin' males!", she said, defiantly. "Fuck me as you want!"

I went behind her and spanked her quite strong. Just once. She yelped.

"We will punish you, bad little girl!" I said. Then I penetrated her, roughly. She yelled, but nodded, at the same time. It was beautiful to feel her sex dilating to greet me again, with no resistence, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. I wanted her, and she wanted my dick inside. She was warm, even quite deep, notwitstanding her pose, cozy as always.

My friend stood in front of her, she smiled at him, took his hand to make him knelt, and she swallowed his dick, looking into his eyes. She really wanted to play the slut. And she was doing it quite well. I would have never said, looking at here that same morning, that she could take a dick in her mouth that way... She did not accept it: she took it... a dick just come out of the smelly cunt of another woman...

Masako was shooting all the scene. And she was excited of what she was seeing. Her little friend, a little asian girl, weak, naked, bent, at the mercy of too bad 'gaijin' males. Two bad males she was adoring, now. But this was out of the scene...

I was holding Yoko by her sides, for her small, almost curveless Asian bum, spanking her when I wanted, Suddenly she took my hand. I thought she wanted me not to spank her anymore, but she had other intentions. She pushed my hand in the valley between her butts. She wanted me to fuck her ass with my fingers. She wanted to be prey of two males, in all of her holes. Yes, she wanted right that...

"You little whore... You little shameless Asian whore..." I said, penetrating her rosy hole. She wailed, a wail that the dick in her mouth trasformed in a whine. My friend was pushing slowly, without forcing, breathing with his mouth open. Yoko was accepting the tip of his dick touching her uvula, each time he pushed. She wanted to be possessed by both 'gaijin" males, everywhere, in every hole... "Long noses, long spears"... And her tender body made to be speared, penetraded, invaded, dominated... And the more we dominated her, the more she was happy...

"This little whore is too skilled for me," my friend says. "I am coming..."

"Wait! Let's cum this bitch together...", I answered. Yoko did not reacted, fully

compenetrated in the role of the timid, resigned slave... Masako translated all in Japanese, and she simply nodded. I felt her muscles tightening deliberately my dick in her belly. She wanted to be flooded by her two rude winners, together. And she got it, muttering, eyes closed, wile we sprinlked our cum into her and she accepted it in her belly and swallowed it in her throat...

"You are a good cocksucker, Yoko...", my friend panted. "Excuse me if I say it to you..."

She pulled back her head, freeing his dick out of her mouth, and breathed. She already have swallowed it all.

"Never mind", she smiled, looking at him. And she kissed his balls.

He knelt and hugged her. Maybe he was falling in love. I had to explain to him the big differences between "ai", "ecchi", tamannee", "sekkusu" and everything, I thought...

I wipped Yoko's back with my dick, still hard, and she turn to me. Quiet, with the same smile.

"Kimochì okattà", she said. I smiled too. She wanted to reassuring me again. You just fucked me well, you did not hurt me with your big dick... Don't feel guilty...

We helped Yoko to stand up. It was a strange picture. Two males and the girl they both had fucked, all smiling friendly at each other. And even Masako was smiling at us. Feeling our dicks inside. The happy hippy utopia, realized for some short time, somewhere... Like the antimateria in a collider...

"If you are tired, lay down and let us do, now", Masako said.

We laid down on our belly, on their bathrobes still spread down on two points of the tatami. Masako laid down over me, and Yoko did the same with my friend. It was a show to see her going back and forth on his spine, eyes closed. embracing his shoulder, rubbing her body on his own like a cat. She too felt something for my friend. Or they had simply shared the prey: if something seriously had ever to happen, something beyond "sekkusu" or "tamannee", she had to be content with the young boy. The man belonged to Masako, the "older sister". And now, knowing the younger boy, she had no regret about this agreement.

"Yoko is quite in love with my friend," I said.

"Are you sorry about that?"

"No. She is nice, and sweet... But she is too young for me."

"You are a wise man. A real 'sempai'..." Masako said. I snorted. Me, a real 'sempai'... greatly exaggerated!

"Maybe I have been indiscreet, with her..."

"Indiscreet?"

"I asked her how she became a woman..."

"Nothing wrong. What do you think about that?"

"She has been lucky. She could find two real scoundrels... And then they wouldn't have given a damn for her maidenhead... They would have gutted her with their dicks, no doubt...Poor Yoko..."

"You are right... Me too, I was frightened by the idea to get raped when I was still... 'shojo'... 'cheri garu'... "

"Is raping a big problem, in Japan?"

"More or less as everywhere, I think... Surely not so much less... There are... especially those who touch your..."