Kondo San? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

"Fuck my in my mouth, please...you did not to it yet..."

She wanted it, she asked it "please"... I moved and she took in her mouth my sex, still floppy and weak. Her toungue and her lips caressed it, more tenderly than as usual. Like fingers, I thought. She was still using one hand to propp up herself, with the other hand she soothed my crotch, my legs, my belly... Slowly, almost hypnotically, as if hypnotized by what she was doing, and feeling. The smell and the flavour of the male, and of her cunts which he had penetrated, plowed, sowed, sailed, dominated... And she wanted to be plowed, sowed, sailed, dominated again...By him... He, strong, she, weak, he master, she, slave... And aroused of it...

"Kimi no chinko moichido katà," she breathed, looking at me. Your dick is hard again...

"Thanks to you," I said. She smiled, closed her eyes and swallowed my dick as soon as I touched her head. He moved it some times, as if to say "yes, yes, yes...". Then he moved it back.

"Hold my nape in your hand. Fuck my mouth hard. Rough..." she said. Then she closed her eyes and she took my dick in her troath again.

I took her soft nape and gave her some blows, without going too forth in her throath, keeping a hand fisted at the base of my dick. She felt my blows againt her uvula, and nodded: that was good for her. Feelling a bit mistreated by her master, as any good slave... But not so much...

I was a friend for her, she accepted me as it. And she was not underaged. I was not breaking any rule, besides the moral rules about non-marital sex, if you wish. But I was still not completely at ease. After all, I could have been her father, or about. She looked at me and winked, as if she was reading in my head. Relax. It's just 'ecchi'. Good old 'sekkusu'...

"I am coming again!", my friend said. Masako was shouting like a redskin woman dancing some sacred dance ("A-haa! A-haa!"), enjoying the last blows and the first sprays of my friend, his long dick gushing into her. She too was "going"... My dick too started spraying in the mouth of Yoko. Her lips seemed really like those of her sex, her tongues throbbed the same way, and I was "going" again, I had stopped counting how many times... Maybe she too was coming, touching herself while I fucked her mouth... In the doubt, while my dick was still hard, I penetrated her. She hosted me without problems, warm and yielding as always. I gave her some blows, and she "went" again.

"Iku... Moichido iku..." she yelped, eyes closed. legs spread. As if I forced her to "go"... Then, when I got out of her, she smiled to me, as if nothing had happened. Just two long blows with her tongue, to clean my dick fast and well. Maybe she would have gone on, but then come Masako, and muttered some fast japanese words to there. Then she smile to me.

"We have enjoyed to have sex with you. But now we all have to leave. The rent of the room is expiring."

There was no time for all of us to shower, so they cleaned themselves with some napkins they took from their purses (some typically Japanese good for personal care, I was told). We dressed all together, they escorted us to the subway station, always smiling and chuckling, like little girls. Then we got in the wagon, they greeted us waving their hands, while the door were closing, and then went home.

And once again I fancied: what were they talking about while the train carried us away? They were talking about us, likely, laughing but excited. Who was stronger, who was cleverer, who was longer...

And my friend was just thinking the same thing.

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers