Kondo San? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-shiri..." I said, to avoid to her the awkwardness. It was a polite way to say "ass". She snorted.

"O-shiri... Not on the road, maybe, but in the subway... The rush hour, you know... All pressed like fishes in a barrell... There are those who keep their places, if you feel their crotch agaisnt your butts, it's not their fault... You can also excite yourself a bit... I have felt some who... they seemed almost 'gaijin'!" she chuckled. Me too.

"But?"

"But there are those who touch you, with the hands... The first time I was a schoolgirl, I had the "seifuku", the mandatory uniform of the school... Only skirt, no trowsers... So he got to touch my pants... I was ashamed, I did not shout... And it happened again, and again, and again, and again... And they were so clumsy, rough, besides the rest... I am sure you would do better... Whatever girl would be happy to be groped by you, in the morning... And not only groped..."

"You're too good!" I laughed. She was giggling too... "But, seriously, would it be possible to... denounce them? To arrest them?"

"Theoretically... They have put big stickers in the subway's wagons, "Denounce the perverts"... But almost no girl does it...Always for the shame, you know... However they always can say, 'this girl is mad, I never touched it!'... Go and prove it to the police... Embarassing..."

"Yeah...". I felt her body totally leaning on me, slowly moving over my back. I have fucked her, and she was happy of it, willing to do it again. And now he was making me feel good in another way. Just to please me. For the sake of it. The caress of a woman's body... Maybe even better than a cunt!

"Did you ever touch the "o-shiri" of a girl... without permission?"

"Once in this lifetime. At the high school. She slapped me in the face, and it was all."

"Youthful mistakes," she snorted. I nodded. "You are true. Not all the men would talk about that. I like it."

"And how did you solve the problem, not to get raped while you were a virgin?"

"Being deflowered by a man who was not a raper," she said. Elementary, Watson...

"A boyfriend?"

"Sometimes a boyfriend can become a raper. If you say too many 'no's in a row... Or if you want to leave him.." she said. True.

"And then? A one-off with a 'gaijin'?"

"Something alike," she laughed. "There was a boy in my high school. He was Japanese, but his dick was like that of a 'gaijin', for some reason. And all the girls called him that way. I think he had had virtually all of them... A friend of mine suggested me to get in touch him to solve my... problem... she had tried him, and she was enthusiast... But she told me not to talk about it too much... It was quite a secret, you know... we were still under-aged... And he was already almost an adult, at the last year..."

"A real underground idol," I commented. She chuckled. "And what happened?"

"Well, I contacted him, told him about my problem... And he accepted to help me. I went to his house... And we did it..."

"What kind of man he was? Besides his 'chinko', I mean..."

"A nice person. Calm, wise, for his age... I trusted him. He seemed like a real 'sensei', a master of some martial art... A real master..."

"'Ecchi no sensei'...Master of the sex..." I said. She snorted.

"Really... I have talked to him, about my problem, just like to a master, a doctor, or about. It was awkward, you see...I did not care how long it was, I just wanted to become woman with no fear, no pain. And then, if they had to rape me... Like in that Italian western movie: I'ld have surrendered, then I would have had a shower, and that would have been that. 'No woman has ever died for it'..."

"I remember," I said. 'Once upon a time in the West'. Hats down, in memory of Sergio Leone. "So?"

"So, he accepted, we met, he did is best to put me at ease, but I was blocked to death. We were... naked, in his 'futon', but I was unable to touch him beneath the neck... He pulled away the duvet, showed me his dick, still laying down, and told me to play with it. And I played... I touched it, I smelled it... His dick, his... 'kintama'..."

"His balls..."

"Balls... After a while, I had no fear of it anymore... I took his tip between my lips, I kissed it, but he said it was not the time yet. So i started kissing his body, and I had no problems, it seems natural, to me... I know he wouldn't have hurted me, not because he could not do it, but because he didn't want to do it... I got to look in his eyes, closed my owns and kissed him... And he started touching my..."

"'Ketsu no ana'?"

"'Ketsu no ana'..." she nodded. "and my 'neko' too... And I had no fear. I wished that he took me, that he rummaged inside me... I was really drenched, inside...I laid on my back, looked at him... "Now you can fuck me", I said..."

"And he?"

"He told me to close my eyes... I obeyed... I expected to feel his "chinko" in my "kage mon", in my vulva... To feel a bit of pain... But I felt nothing... I open my eyes, just in time to see him pushing his head between my thighs... I was surprised, but she smiled. 'Get ready', she said, 'I will make you enjoy as never in your life'..."

"He was going to lick your cunt..."

"Yes... I kept my legs wide, I felt he had the right to do to me all he wanted... I went to him, to get fucked, and he was going to fuck me... But I was ashamed, I thought my "pushi" was not clean enough... you know, I did not expect that, I think he would have fucked me, not kissed me, there... I did not used soap, just water... Maybe it stinked a bit, or it had a bad taste... Then i felt his tongue touching me... And I just forgot everything else..."

"Was he so clever?"

"An artist... like you!" she smiled. "he played with my cunt, with my...'kulitorisu'... like no one else before you... He know how to lick it, from below, when it was all out of his hole... It was jumping on his toungue, like an omelette on a pan, a tennis ball on a racket...And this drove me mad, I was crying, dying with pleasure... It was a torture, a heavely torture... Before that day, I had only... well, "gone" touching myself. It was nice, relaxing, sweet...But that... It was like comparing a sea breeze with a taiphoon, a 'tsunami'... And he was just LICKING me..."

"Maybe because it was your first male-induced orgasm..."

"Maybe... But it was heven and hell at the same time... After that, I was ready to take his dick, wherever, to get fucked by him and his friends, together... He had woked up the whore who was in me," she snorted...

"And then he fucked you... "

"Yes... I was looking only his dick, as if it was the dick of a Buddha, or a Kami... A Kami who had incarnated just to do to me the honor to fuck me... I could not say no to him, I belonged to him... He pushed it inside me, and soon I felt like a small tent, inside me, which went open, and it was my... 'shojo maku"...

"

"Himene..."

"Himene... his dick opened it, and I felt as if I bowed to him, and he passed over... I felt nothing bad, just a little sting, like a mosquito bite, but inside...And I was "on-na", woman... And he was ALL iside me already... It was big and long, but it never hurted me... I felt his... turtle head..."

"Turtle head?"

"Yes, 'Kamegashira'... or 'Inkeikito'... The tip of the..."

"Ah... the glans..."

"Glans...It pushed at the bottom of my cunt... And it seemed soft... I liked it... His dick had dived into me, like a spoon in a miso soup... no pain at all..."

"Well... All as you wanted... "

"Yes... I felt gratitude for him, as for nobody else in the world... I was happy he was into me... We talked, while he ploughed me slowly... My eyes into his eyes... And he remained calm, just as a 'sensei'... I make him my compliment for his dick, but he likely was used to it, he joked about... My face is Japanese, but my dick is international, he said... He knews that the schoolgirls called him 'gaijin', and he knew why... And he understood why I choosed to get fucked by him, rather than risk being deflowered by force. He said it was not a question to be weak or strong, and even be trained to defend oneself is not enough. It's not a game, or a joust. It's really risky. Never resist to a male who is determined to fuck you, he said. He is the strongest. He will fuck you, anyway."

"I have listened it already. From Yoko."

"It's an axiom, in Japan. He had had many girls, even virgin girls, he had become an expert. And he never raped one."

"Maybe he never needed to..."

"Maybe..." she smiled. "he too made compliments to me, about my cunt. He said it was beautiful, warm and deep. Is it real?"

"And very strong when you tighten it..." I snorted. She chuckled.

"He said that...I would have been happy... with many men... and that my husband would have been a lucky male..."

"A VERY lucky male..." I confirmed. I guessed she noticed I had said 'VERY'. In fact, she jiggled.

"I know what he meant... that many males would have been happy with me... many male would have wanted me... and... got me..."

"And so it was?". I felt her muscles move: she likely shrugged.

"Somebody... Would you mind?"

"I am not the kind of Italian man who wishes a virgin wife." I shrugged too.

"Don't you? Really?"

"No. To be the last man in the life of a woman is more important than to be the first. An it is less problematic too..."

"That is...The man a woman chooses to live with? For he whole life? When she is wiser?

"Yes... And to get fucked by, for the whole life..." I specified.

She snorted. She liked this philosophy too, maybe.

"I did really all with that 'sensei'. All. Do you understand?"

"Even...'danshoku'?"

"Yes. He did not want, he said his dick was too big. But I wanted. I feared, but I wanted too. If he had to inaugurate me, then he had to inaugurate me whereer. So he fucked my ass too. First he fucked me from behind, in the belly, to lubricate his dick well. Then..."

"In your 'kikku'"...

"Yes... First, he did slowly... One inch forward, and half behind... Till I felt his tip all inside me..."

"And then?"

"Then he said that, theoretically, he had deflowered me there too, because the rest was all a matter of push it all inside, with no more hurdles...But I wanted to feel it all, inside... I bent even more..."

"Like you did with me? Head on the futon?"

"Yes... And he understood, like you did... He sodomized me, slowly... I closed my eyes and let him do... I groan a bit, but I was happy to belong to him, "there" too... I was no more a child, a little girl.. not even a woman... I felt myself "mesu", female, bound to surrender to males... All the males who wanted me... And I liked it... He wanted to get off me, but I begged him to rock me, till the end... And he did... And I loved him for that..."

"'Go-tsu kun'?"

"'Go-tsu kun'... 'Shasei'..." she nodded. "His 'seishi' in my 'chu', in my bowels... And I liked it so much..."

"I don't like sodomy", I said. "The cunt is so beautiful, wet, soft, warm... It's made for that... Yes, I like to take the girls from behind. It makes me feel stronger... They don't see my face, and I see all their body, bent for me... And when I fuck their ass with my fingers... Maybe they dislike, when I start, but they can do nothing... Because I am fucking them... And then they like it... But that's all...

"I did'nt dislike it... his dick in my ass... then, I cleaned his dick with a napkin, I kissed it, licked it... He said it was not necessary, but I wanted to play with it... It was hard, then... And I kept on playing until he...well...

"Go-tsu kun again?" I asked. She nodded. "And what was his taste?"

"It tasted like fish. Your taste is better" she snorted. She leaned to talk to my ear. "And I don't tell it to everyone..."

"There's really a whore, inside of you..." I said. She shrugged.

"Once I will be the whore of a single man. A faithful whore. So whore that he will never look for other women. But not now".

"Lucky bastard, that man..." I snorted. And she did it too.

"And you? How did you lost your maidenhead?" she asked.

"There is no maidenhead for men. No 'shojo maku'..."

"Sorry. Your 'yunketsu'? Chastity?"

"Many, many years ago," I sighed. "In Russia"

"Russia?", she wondered. I nodded. "When did it happened?"

"When I was 18. It was 1989, the year they tore the wall dow... It was a prize for my high school diploma. I had an uncle. A character: he got to join a seriuos job with a globetrotter spirit. In that period he worked in Russia, and he enjoyed it. Lots of friendly people, they trusted the west, then. And lots of frendly women. So he decided that his beloved niece, that is me, deserved to become a man in that heaven on earth. And so it happened."

"In exchange for a pair of jeans?". They knew that story there too. Once a fact, now a legend.

"Not exactly. She was a friend of him, maybe a bedfellow, for a while, but it was not my business: don't ask questions, and they won't have to tell you lies... He introduced her to me, we met, sometimes, and one fine day, we did it... She liked to do it with a virgin boy, to rule the game... She taught me many things on how to make a woman have fun. She was a real female, in bed, but when she looked at me with simpathy, she had such eyes... Something like a mother... I was quite in love with her, it was unavoidable. I was so young, and she was so... woman..."

"Three times a lady?"

"Three and a half, at least..." I snorted. She chuckled.

"And how it ended up?"

"As it had to end up," I sighed. "I had made her a declaration of love, as a teenager can do it. She let me talk, smiling. But some months later, she wrote me that she was going to marry and american professor. Not a mail-order-bride stuff: they met, they liked each other, they married. All 'comme il faut", as it must be. But a big blow for me. She wtrote me many nice things, that I was a nice guy, that I would have met many, many beautiful girls of my age, and she was sure that I could make them happy, in bed and out of the bed. But I wanted her, you know. It was my uncle who made me see the light. He could even talk seriously, even quite harshly. I was a boy, with nothing to give to a woman. The professor was a man, with a steady job. And not a cowboy looking for a squaw, or a white slave: he was an educated person, with some serious notions about Russia, and a real simpathy for that country. Not the kind of man that would have segregate her at home, without even the right to drive the car... like in Saudi Arabia..."

"Awful...Are there such people in the USA?"

"I have read, later, there were such cases, sometimes... Shortly, I could not ask her to wait until I got a graduation, and then a good job... And this was the holy truth. So I calmed down. I wrote her a letter, whishing all the best to her and her husband. I hope she is happy. But I never went back to Russia. Too much memories."

"Everything that doesn't kill us, strenghtens us." she said.

"Real. But it hurts all the same."

I looked where Yoko and my friend were lying. She was telling something to his hears. Then he stood up and she started doing him a 'paizuri'. The dick of him was already big and long... She bent her head and let the glans get her open lips, one, two, many times... then she smiled at him and bent her head again. She was happy to kneel to him, to adore his dick...

It seemed impossible that our long dicks could have penetrate her, her small body, without any evident damage. She too, as Masako, should be very deep, inside. She was fine, noticeably healthy, and willing to play again with the 'gaijin' males...

"Cum over me, no worry!" she said to my friend, looking at him like a setter dog. He had possessed her, in her belly and her throat, and he did not want to impose her the sodomy: he disliked it like me. That was another way to fuck her, and if she can accept it to the bitter end, why not? He did not believe that to have the sex in the cleavage of a girl was such a gorgeous thing, even if the boobs were small... small but swollen, firm, and soft...

He "went", with a raucous verse, and Yoko did nothing to avoid his gushing, sprinkling, hot, white "dick milk". She just closed her eyes, and let it cover her breasts, her shoulders, her beautiful face, swallowing the few drops landed on her tongue. Masako went closer, smiling, and started licking. Yoko let her do, and he licked away all that white stuff from the tender skin of her little friend. And then they kept playing lesbians as they did for me, the other time. Masako was kissing, licking, groping, plumping up and massaging the boobs and all the body of Yoko, and Yoko let her do, tender and submissive, as if she was a male, strong, ready to get her, and Yoko had no other choice but succumb, surrender, give up, opening her legs...

"Masako-chan...kimi wa tottemo tsuyoy!" she murmured. You are so strong...

Masako moved on, sure, just caring not to hurt her, with her nails or in any other way. It would have been unforgivable... Yoko was a meek, gentle girl, younger than her age, maybe not only phisically. In bed, a cub to pet, to play with. Tender and helpless. She was made to be taken, occupied, gently raped, too. And she knew that. She surrendered by herself, she would have surrendered to anyone, man or woman, just to avoid the pain, the roughness of a rape. No use to hurt her for to fuck her, or, even more, for the sake of it. Just to inflict her a pain she did not deserved, to which she would not have known how to react .

The better she could find, I thought, was a good husband. She would have been faithful to him, right like a dog to a good master. Dog by day, bitch by night. She would have denied nothing to him. Her 'pushi', her mouth, her 'kikku'... Provided that he would have kept her with him,

She could not live alone. Her destiny, in that case, would have been to become a gentle, meek, pathetic "kosho benjo", always ready to get fucked by any man, for a bit of kindness, or just for not to get hurt...

Masako was different. She was grown up, not only by age. She too was gentle, she could submit herself to a male as only the Asian girsl can do. But you coud see a bedrock in her, a real backbone. She was able to say "no" and stand for it. To gain respect. Something that Yoko did not have, and she could hardly develop it, if need. Hardly and with too much pain.

Yes, Masako could live alone, as she was doing. Knowing some males, biblically or not, just for friendhip or for fun. And then marry a good companion for life, not a good master, to be protected. But Yoko... She could only hope for the second option. Another American professor, maybe. It would have been fit. For both...

We keept looking at the two girls having fun with each other. We had possessed them, many times, in many way: it had been wonderful, but now we were quite satiated, and even quite tired yet. Most of all, me. I was no more a boy, after all. I asked myself how many time they did it at home, at least in the last year. They seemed less clumsy than I remembered. Maybe they had become a bit "rezubuan" too...

Maybe Masako wore a belt with a false dick to posses Yoko "really" like a man? No, likely not: it was not her style. Maybe she "tortured" the younger girl with something "household"... Carrots, celery, zucchini... And then they ate them, smiling at each other... Or maybe they both played with those groceries, one end inside each... Dreaming about two bad males, who fucked them with no escape, no respect, no mercy... Two 'gaijin' males, maybe...Well, they had found them, now...

Masako was still licking the sex of Yoko, when she decided that we had rested enough. She looked to my friend.

"Fuck me from behind...'ushiro kara'...please!" she said, panting but imperiously. "And fuck my ass with your fingers!"

My friend moved to make her content, from both sides. While he did it, Masako kept on licking between the spread, sweated thighs of Yoko... She uttered and whined at every blow of the male, but always gave pleasure to her friend. Yoko enjoyed her intimate kisses, seaten on the tatami, propped on her hands, her arms outstretched. But she was looking at me, still out of the brawl, with her smartphone in my hand.