Konomama Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John smiled, now victorious, plunged his dick deep into Mrs. Rickter's pussy, immediately bottoming out, slamming into her cervix. After two weeks of deprivation and the aphrodisiacs coursing through her body Mrs. Rickter's immediately erupted into an orgasm, letting out a long drawn out moan over the mic, her body quivering with stimulation.

John continued to plunge himself into Cindy's sex, again and again. The aphrodisiac caused every sensation to be an erotic one, even as John pounded her cervix, causing Mrs. Rickter to writhe in pleasure as her body was wracked with orgasm after orgasm.

Cindy moaned and bucked as John's cock ravaged her sex, cumming again and again, all of her sounds being audible to the rest of the school, she took shallow breaths between climaxes.

"It feels so good, better than I imagined," Cindy finally said into the mic after several minutes of what felt like continuous climax, her old confident self-returning. "I can feel every inch of his big dick ravaging my cunt." John grabbed her enormous tits as he fucked her pussy, her hard nipples poking into his palm.

John reached behind Cindy and undid her bra, and then pulling it off her chest, revealing her gorgeous mounds and erect nipples. Cindy placed a hand behind his head and drew him to her chest,

"Yes, suck momma's tits while you take her cunt." John popped her large nipple into his mouth and began to roll it around with his tongue, flicking her nipple back and forth, his other hand squeezing and tweaking her other teat. As John sucked he could taste beads of milk being produced from her chest.

Cindy was convulsing and shaking as her nipples got played with and her pussy fucked. Cindy moaned softly,

"Oh, it feels so good! He's milking me like a good boy and making momma cum non sto - Ooooh" Cindy cut herself off as another orgasm shivered through her body, as John stuffed her love hole again and again, reaching her inner most depths and suckling her bosom.

Cindy's body had been met with wave after wave of pleasure. She could feel the tip of John's cock rubbing against her cervix as he moved in and out.

The whole school sat in their seats, stunned, listening to their Principal's body get ravaged over and over again by John's cock. Mrs. Ricker broadcasted every moan, thrust, and cry over the PA system. The teachers tried their best to keep some semblance of order, but everyone was focused on Cindy's passionate cries.

Every time Cindy orgasm she broadcasted it over the entire PA, and she narrated what John was doing to her when she wasn't in the throes of passion.

John continued to fuck Cindy Rickter and broadcast it over the entire school, which ended up lasting the first two hours. About fifteen minutes in the school broke out into a free-for-all orgy, driven by the erotic sounds coming from the PA system.

Cindy Rickter eventually passed out from the shear amount of pleasure, her body was covered in a thin layer of sweat, now completely naked, while John moved like a piston, pumping into her pussy again and again, as he finally decided it was time to come. John watched as Cindy's body convulsed from the sexual pleasure while unconscious. Staring at her incredibly sexy body, and enormous tits - jiggling with each thrust, he could feel his balls begin to tighten as his orgasm approached. Cindy's brown eyes were open but staring off into nothing.

Like a tidal wave John's orgasm rose and hit him, as he unleashed a torrent of cum inside Cindy's pussy.

Exhausted, John collapsed on top of Cindy, his body now recovering from the two-hour long fuck fest.

John closed his eyes and joined Cindy in unconsciousness as exhaustion swept his body.

=============================================================================

It had been a few months since John finally broke Cindy Rickter, the school Principal. Cindy and the school's administration quickly set up a plan to institute a service committee, which forced one girl to be at the beck and call of any 2nd class citizen who should visit a classroom. John was the only 2nd class citizen in town, so it was almost entirely his own personal harem of school girls. As a part of the deal, Cindy was also to become John's personal assistant and sex slave.

John hadn't read the fine-print of his citizenship rights, but all 2nd class citizens are allowed to anoint up to three personal sex slaves, that cannot be touched by other citizens, or fear the punishment of the law.

John had no idea that sex slave was a recognized class of citizen. It's even rarer for a 3rd class to become the sex slave of a 2nd class. There was going to be a ceremony where Mrs. Ricker formally accepts the mantle of John's sex slave at the end of the week. This was news to Cindy as well, and after the aphrodisiac finally flushed out of her system she returned to her old, stern self and tried to fight that part of the deal.

However, the Mayor was recording their little love making session, and had the confession and agreement on tape. Realizing she could be kicked out of Konomama she meekly accepted.

During the day Cindy was the stern, heavy handed principal. But at night she was John's personal sex toy. Due to Cindy's resistant demeanor John began to train Cindy every morning and night to further break her.

Having all rights to her body, John pierced Cindy's clitoral hood with a special piercing, developed in the Capital. The piercing connected to a ring John wore, and when John pushed a button on the ring the piercing on Cindy's clitoral hood would vibrate, thus stimulating her clit directly with intense pleasure. John used this to train Cindy's body to all kinds of perverted acts.

Fearing deportation Cindy Rickter faced John's lustful onslaught night after night, her resolve being chipped away with every orgasm.

This night John had Cindy strung up by her hands, with her wrists tightly bound, hanging from the ceiling so she could barely use her tippy-toes for support, she had a horse bit tightly placed in her mouth and a blindfold over her eyes. She was entirely nude, showing off her incredibly curvy body. Her enormous breasts hung free, and her wide hips accentuated her narrow waist. During particularly painful parts of John's torment he would push his ring, causing direct vibrations on Cindy's clit.

Cindy's enormous nipples had clamps on them, pinching them tightly, one on each nipple. John pushed on his ring while Cindy moaned fruitlessly into the horse bit and writhed on the ropes, hanging helplessly from the ceiling. John picked up a wooden paddle and gave her large ass a light swat, sending a sharp pain through her body, causing Cindy to cry out.

The pain in her wrists, nipples, and butt were contrasted by the vibrator on her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. As the pain of the spank subsided she could feel her body coming closer and closer to orgasm which would be disrupted by another swat from John and his wooden paddle.

This happened again and again all throughout the night, Cindy's body became covered in a thin sheet of sweat as her body switched between pain and pleasure. John began tugging on her tight nipple clips in between swats.

Cindy, the strong, powerful Principal was at the mercy of John's sexual whims. This isn't the first night of BDSM Cindy had endured and she knew she wasn't allowed to orgasm until he said so.

It was now approaching midnight, as Cindy's exhausted body hung from the ceiling. She had been on the edge of an orgasm for several hours now. John was only activating the vibrator for a mere moment before turning it off.

John undid the clasp to the horse bit, freeing Cindy's mouth. After several nights of torture, she knew she only had one chance for release.

"Please Master, let your worthless slave cum." Cindy said, her voice both tired and tense after the several hours ordeal.

"If you can cum while being spanked."

"Spank me Master!" Cindy replied. This was not her first night of spanking. Her body had adapted, and it wasn't as bad as before.

With a suddenSWACK John's wooden paddle slapped Cindy's ass. Cindy let out a small cry. It didn't hurt as much as normal. Her buttocks were met with anotherSWACK, and then the vibrations met her clit. Cindy started to moan as the vibrator sent pleasure all throughout her body.SWACK,SWACK,SWACK. John was now smacking her butt non-stop. Her body feeling both the stinging pain of the wooden paddle and the blissful end of the vibrator. Her head swirled with a mix of pleasure and pain, but slowly the pain subsided, and the pleasure grew, despite John's repeated swats. And then suddenly Cindy's whole body tensed up and convulsed.

Everything went quiet except the explosion of pleasure coursing through her body. She let out a long, guttural moan as her body finally climaxed.

John watched as Cindy's body twitched with the long-delayed orgasm while moaned uncontrollably. Her body was covered in red swats and a shiny sheen of sweat.

Cindy twitched and convulsed for a full minute before her body settled back down and she hung limp from the ceiling. John undid her bindings and carried her exhausted body to bed, where she immediately fell asleep.

=============================================================================

The next morning, John woke up to the routine sounds of sucking and slurping as Cindy's mouth bobbed up and down on John's cock, waking him up with a blowjob. John opened his eyes to see Cindy already fully dressed, her hair up in her typical tight-bun and wearing a tan blazer with a white blouse and pencil skirt. All her form fitting clothes accentuated her curves and large bust.

Cindy bobbed up and down on his cock, her tongue rubbing against the underside of his shaft. John placed his hand on the back of Cindy's head, letting her know he was awake. Giving the tip of his cock a few more licks she then popped his dick out of her mouth and with her eyes looking to the side in a begrudging manner said,

"It would be an honor if you came down my throat Master." John could see Cindy's jaw tighten up slightly after she rehearsed her lines. John stroked her cheek, this was the most convincing morning yet. She was still upset about the whole situation, but she was slowly starting to accept it. He guided her head back onto his meat and forced her down his entire length, at the same time activating her vibrating piercing with his ring.

This caused a surprised and muffled moan from Cindy as her clit received direct stimulation while she serviced John.

"Good big-tit, Principal sex-slaves get rewarded for servicing their Master," John said as he thrust into Cindy's throat. Cindy held her mouth in place and stayed still, unable to concentrate as her clit vibrated with pleasure.

John could feel Cindy's tongue running along the length of his thick shaft as he forced his meat down her wet hole. John force the tip of his cock deep into her throat, occasionally triggering her gag reflex. Despite the abuse Cindy didn't resist and let John bob her head up and down onto his cock, focusing her efforts on taking his entire length and the mind-searing vibrations on her clit.

John's hands gripped Cindy's already tight bun even tighter as his body slowly became enraptured in the pleasure, drilling her head up and down.

Deep down, Cindy enjoyed being used like a filthy sex toy, he lusted for her so much he just had to shove his thick cock between her lips. It reminded her of the first time he fucked her cunt unconscious, him forcing his meat in between her lips.

The vibrations on her clit and the thought of being used brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Cindy began to moan, sending vibrations form her vocal chords through John's dick.

"I want you to have a surprise for me when I visit this afternoon." John told Cindy. Cindy replied with a muffled response as best she could. "You've been a good little pet these past few days. I suppose I'll let you cum this morning." Normally John would get Cindy worked up with his command ring and stop the vibrations just before she was going to cum, and place the chastity belt on her, leaving her completely frustrated throughout the day. "I'm getting close," John said as he increased the speed of Cindy's head bobbing on his cock.

John let out a guttural moan as he exploded into Cindy's mouth. Tasting John's cum splatter down her throat set herself off as she began to orgasm. The taste of John's cum had been seared into her mind and was associated with ecstasy. Both John and Cindy quivering and shaking as their bodies felt the delicious taste of physical ecstasy.

With a quick sigh and pat on the head, John and Cindy both got up and in a business-like manner to finish their morning routing. John showered, dressed, and then he bent Cindy over to attach the chastity belt to Cindy. She wasn't allowed to go without it until John was convinced she was fully broken. As normal she gave John a nasty scowl and then folded her slim business skirt over her belt. John turned his head as Cindy resentfully kissed him on the cheek and then headed out the door. John smiled, even though she was putting up a fight her body had already started to yearn for his sex.

=============================================================================

The town had changed quite a bit. John had taken an active role in Powter's economic development. The nuns and school girls were a big economic draw for filthy rich tourists, bringing in big bucks, to both Powter and Konomama. Tourists paid to be able to fuck a certain class of citizen, mostly just 5th class citizens, occasionally 4th, and very rarely 3rd.

Due to the increased prosperity the town was in for some big budget increases, which were going to be talked about at tonight's meeting with the town's leaders. The leaders were comprised of himself and all the 3rd class Citizens, which were the Mayor, Cindy Rickter, and Laura, the new head of the church.

John decided to start his day off at the school, after he managed a quick lunch. After John arrived he began strolling down the hallway, looking in the classrooms to see who was on the servicing committee for each class.

The school had set up a servicing committee, which designated one student to be placed at the back of the class, to be used by any tourist or 2nd class or higher citizen.

After passing by a few classrooms he finally found a student that caught his interest. John could see the young teach at the front of the class lecturing about math with most of her students dutifully taking notes; however, in the back of the class was a girl on the servicing committee bent over across a desk with her arms bound behind her back, a ball gag in her mouth, blindfolded, and wearing a chastity belt.

She had bright blonde hair that was done into a side pony tail.

John opened the door and stepped in the classroom from the back. A few students turned around to look, but mostly the class continued without skipping a beat. John could see the chastity belt was very minimal, allowing the girl to use the restroom in full capacity, but covering just enough to prevent any stimulation of her erogenous zones. The way the chastity belt straps rested they pulled apart the student's ass checks, and he could see her pink asshole that was filled with a see-through butt plug. John's key would unlock the student's chastity belt, but it was clear she was meant to be punished with a rough ass fucking.

The student was laying mostly motionless, trying to listen to the lecture. Aside from the bindings she was wearing the normal school uniform; stockings, a short skirt, and a white blouse. John placed a hand on the girl's rear end, causing the girl to jump a little and a futile attempt to look behind her despite her blindfold. John groped he student's ass with one hand and started to play with the butt plug with the other hand. John began to pull and push the plug gently to feel the resistance from her ass.

The girl tried to say something but was inaudible because of the ball gag, and just resulted in spit rolling out of her mouth and down her cheeks to her chin. John began to pull the butt plug with more force causing the girl to squirm more on the desk. John's raging hard cock was now leaking pre-cum in anticipation of exploring the girl's ass. John pulled on the plug with more and more force, watching as the girl's ass slowly gave away and let go of the butt plug. As John removed the butt plug the girl's ass slowly began to close shut.

John traced his finger around the girl's rosebud, sending small wave of pleasure up the girl's spine and through her body. John then placed a finger into her ass hole with some resistance. Her ass was already well lubed, and he had no trouble sliding his finger in and out. Removing his finger John placed the tip of his cock at her entrance and grabbed the girl's hips with both hands, spreading her cheeks apart.

John slowly forced his rock-hard dick into the girl's wet hole. John could feel the immense pressure from the girl's sphincter gripping around his cock, forcing John to let out a sigh of pleasure. The girl was moaning louder and bucking her hips in resistance, but she was bound and helpless. After a few quiet seconds of being fully penetrated John began his slow, forceful pumping. John could feel the girl's tight ass relax as her loud moans of protest slowly turned into acceptance, or maybe even pleasure. The poor girl was nothing more than a living sex toy for John's lust.

The entire classroom continued their lecture as normal; however, the teacher had begun to watch John's slow, steady pounding of the girl's ass.

The young teacher tried to continue un-abated, but her eyes were locked onto the student servicing John in the back of the class. Her faced began to flush as she watched John rhythmically and mechanically pump his thick cock in and out of her helpless student's ass.

The bound student's protested moans had begun to line up with John's slow, diligent thrusts, which to an outside observer might have mistaken the moans as orgasmic.

John continued to forcefully grind his meat into the poor girl's sphincter as he locked eyes with the teacher. She was an attractive teacher, probably no older than twenty-five, and a 5th class citizen. She had a modest bust from what John could tell, she was dressed in a dark blazer, with a white blouse underneath and a skirt. She had dark hair that was pulled back into a pony tail.

John thought about forcing the teacher to service his cock with her mouth - but he was only allowed to disrupt class once a month.

The teacher was the only one who could see John's activities, although it was obvious to the rest of the room, with unmistakable schlicking of John forcing himself in and out of the girl's ass along with the muffled moans. The teacher's eyes never left John and his prey as she continued to lecture up front, her face starting to flush. The students had started to stir in their seats as well, listening to the servicing.

"Ok, please take one and work on your assignment," The teacher said handing the students in the front row a stack of papers. Each student took one and passed it back. Each student's eyes lingering on John as they turned to pass the papers back.

After the teacher handed out the papers she walked to the back of the room, her faced clearly flushed with arousal. She spoke to John in a hushed voice, as not to disturb the rest of the class.

"Hello Mr. Smith, is there anything I can help you with?" The teacher unbuttoned the top level of her blouse and stroked a finger up and down.

John locked eyes with the pretty teacher while he buried his cock into her student's ass. The student continued to writhe and move as best she could against the restraints, soft moans escaping her gagged mouth.