Konomama Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about the student, why is she being punished?" John said, his eyes still locked with the teacher's grey-blue eyes and his hips digging into the poor student's tight rosebud.

"This little meat toilet? She just got a little too high and mighty for the class's liking, so they voted to force her to do sexual service. The class decided that if she got treated like nothing but a piece of meat it might bring her down to earth a little bit."

The teacher unbuttoned her blouse further, revealing her black, lacy bra underneath, her finger stroking the top of her cleavage. She placed her free hand on top of her student's head, further pinning her to the desk.

"She's a pretty worthless student, she was born into a higher-class family so she's naturally very arrogant, and the way you're punishing her ass is very hot." The teacher said her eyes wholly fixed on John's large cock thrusting in and out of her student's tight ass. The teacher continued,

"Although it looks like we have a little masochist here, look at how wet her thighs are and how much she's squirming. I bet this dirty slut likes being punished," The teacher then slapped the student's ass which was followed by some muffled moans and more squirming from the petite blonde.

John could feel the student's sphincter shiver along his cock as the teacher degraded the student, tightening around his cock.

John could feel his orgasm building, he grabbed onto her hips and began plunging into the student's quivering, tight asshole with renewed vigor. Seeing John on the brink the teacher re-doubled her efforts to humiliate the student. The teacher squatted down, so that she was at the student's level, and began to slap the leather-bound student in the face, roughly pulling on her hair, and whispering mean, degrading comments to the student.

The student's body reacted to the pain and humiliation, her moaning now becoming quite loud and audible to anyone in the classroom. Her body tried to squirm from under John's grip but to no avail. Her tight rosebud was now tightening and loosing as her body was clearly being wracked with orgasms, a torrent of pussy juice flowing from behind her chastity belt and down onto her thighs.

The entire class now was turned around in their seats watching the show. The hot teacher slapping and degrading her student while John dug out her asshole with his thick cock, all the while the student was convulsing in pleasure as both John and the teacher indulged her masochistic kink.

=============================================================================

Meanwhile, Cindy Rickter sat behind her desk in the Principal's office, her eyes glued to her monitor. Her monitor showed the live video footage of John and his current sexual escapades.

Cindy Rickter bit her lip in frustration as she watched the unbelievable hot footage. She knew she had work to do, but with her recent changes in living arrangements her already high libido awakened to what felt like insatiable levels. It began to be all she thought about.

Cindy's hand instinctively went between her thighs as she watched John dominate one of her students. Her hand felt the cold hard metal that was her chastity belt. She clenched her jaw in frustration.

Cindy squirmed uncomfortably as she watched, her heart racing, deep down almost wishing she could swap places with the leather-bound, blonde student.

She opened up her blouse enough so that she could slip a hand through. Normally she might have to maneuver around her bra, but these days she was wearing cup less bras, exactly for this reason. Her hand began to pinch, pull, and tweak at her large, erect nipples. She could feel a tingling, erotic sensation flow through her body from her chest.

Her fingers were suddenly met with a warm, sticky sensation. Pulling her fingers back she could see the drops of milk on her fingers. She plunged her fingers down her throat, tasting the sweet, milk drops rolling down her tongue, while enjoying the sensation of sucking her fingers.

Cindy opened her jacket Blazer to see the slightest wet spots staining her white blouse. Not wanting to get her blouse anymore wet she decided to fully un-button her blouse. Her massive, olive colored breasts were now completely bare for anyone who walked into her office. The cool air felt good on her sensitive bosom. Her areolas and large nipples were exposed due to her cupless bra.

Focusing her attention back to the monitor she resumed pulling and tweaking on her chest while she watched John's large, thick cock plunge in and out of one of her students. Little streams of milk ran over her finger and onto her breast as she played with her large bosom. Each flick, pull, and pinch sent electricity running up her spine, causing her heart to race faster and faster as her nether regions heated up.

Guiltily, she fantasized about what John might make her do tonight, wishing he would suck on her nipples while plunging his cock into her.

She returned to her mouse and keyboard and adjusted some setting on her monitor. She began to slowly turn the volume up. The school was equipped with directional mics, so she was able to pick up exactly what was being said.

She could hear Ms. Holms degrading and humiliating Samantha, the leather-bound student.

"You fucking masochistic slut, I bet you love having your ass punished." Cindy now had her legs on her desk, hips bucking in the air fruitlessly, as if it might help her get some sexual release. Her body now on fire after hearing the audio.

Cindy moved on of her nipples to her mouth and began to suck, nursing on her own enormous, thimble sized tit, her hand desperately pulling on the other.

"Only little worthless pigs come from having their ass fucked." Cindy was in a haze as she sucked and tweaked, desperately trying to get a release that she needed.

Zzzzt

"Mrs. Rickter, Rose is here to see you," Cindy's intercom buzzed from her assistant. Cindy quickly composed herself, muting the audio. She thought how fortuitous. What's the use in being a 3rd class citizen if you can't use some of that power for yourself.

"Yes, send her in please." Cindy didn't bother covering up, her enormous breasts on display.

In entered Rose. Rose was a dark-haired girl, in her standard school girl outfit. She was very petite, standing at 4'10. She had a slim build, and looked like your standard, sheepish catholic school girl. She had luscious lips and a pronounced widows peak. Around her neck was a dark, elastic choker.

Powter had instituted a new rule, since pregnancy rates were below expected. All women who were ovulating were required to wear a dark choker around their neck during their most fertile days.

Rose let out a quiet, startled cry as she saw her Principal's brazen chest, which absolutely dwarfed her B-cups in comparison.

"Come in Rose, close the door and come here," Cindy said in a commanding voice, patting the desk edge on her side of the table. Meekly, with her head down Rose followed Cindy's orders, closing the door and moving around the desk, sitting where Mrs. Rickter had told her to. "Good girl," Mrs. Rickter said, standing up, petting Rose's pretty dark brown hair that fell past her shoulders.

Cindy Rickter stood over Rose, in a very domineering fashion. Her breasts were directly in front of Rose's face. Cindy stroked Rose's hair a few more times, and then placed a finger under her chin forcing her to look at Cindy.

"I'm told yesterday was your Birthday," Cindy said staring directly into Rose's eyes. Rose could only maintain eye contact for a few seconds before nervously looking away.

"Yes Ma'am." Cindy lovingly stroked the side of Rose's cheek and replied,

"Good girl," Cindy said, continuing to stroke Rose's face. "That means today you're legal right," Cindy said with a wolfish grin. Rose only replied with a nod. "And do you know what this means," Cindy said pulling at the black choker around Rose's neck. Again, a sheepish nod from Rose. "Tell me," Cindy said like a snake charming it's prey.

"It means I can get pregnant." Rose said quietly.

"Yes, it does. There will be time for that later." After a moment of silence Rose's stomach let out a loud, hungry gurgle. "My Child, what happened, did you not eat Lunch?" Cindy asked inquisitively, although she already knew the answer. She ordered a teacher to send Rose to detention during lunch.

"Mr. Holinder sent me to detention with no lunch," Rose said in a sulking manner, still sour about it. Cindy replied like a concerned parent, cupping Rose's face in her hands.

"Oh, my poor baby, why didn't you say so, I'll get you some lunch." Cindy's tone was not her normal, stern self, but that of a loving mother. Rose looked up hopefully at Cindy. "But you'll have to pretend to be my daughter." A weird look flash across Rose's face.

"Why do I have to pretend to be your daughter?" Rose said naively.

"I have a peculiar condition where even though I don't have a new-born my breasts lactate." Cindy let go of Rose's head and stepped back to present her large chest, pulling on her nipple which produced a droplet of milk. "But it would be unprofessional of me to have a student Nurse me, unless she was my daughter." There was a pause and a conflicted look on Roses face. "Don't worry, it's very nutritious, and very tasty." Rose's stomach grumbled again.

"Ok, I'll pretend." Rose said.

"Good girl," Cindy said drawing closer to Rose, her hand running through her thick, dark hair. "Ask Mommy for some milk." Cindy's heart was no racing faster and faster.

"Please Mommy, can I have some milk?" Rose looked up at Cindy with her big eyes, playing the naïve daughter perfectly.

"Of course, baby," Cindy then drew Rose's mouth to her large, erect nipple. Rose instinctively began to suck on Cindy's teat like a vacuum, her hungry consuming her.

Cindy let out an audible sigh as Rose began to suckle her chest. Her hand massaging the back of Rose's head in reward. She could feel Rose greedily sucking the milk out of her engorged glands. Every drop released felt better and better.

Rose's cheeks concaved from the suction as she drew milk out from Cindy's massive bosom. The milk was sweet and warm. The more she sucked the faster the milk flowed. She could feel Cindy's hand on the back of her neck, messaging the tension away. Rose was enveloped with such a feeling of comfort and safety as she nursed.

Cindy breasts were so large she could suck on her own nipples, and she did exactly that to her free breast. Now both of Cindy's nipples felt the electric sensation of writhing tongues and the sweet release of being milked.

Cindy's eyes returned to the monitor. John was nowhere to be found. Good, Cindy thought, maybe he's on his way here and I can get rewarded for bringing him a treat.

=============================================================================

John had finished up in the classroom and had begun wondering around the school again. He peeped inside one classroom to see a tourist at the back of the class fucking a rather pretty red-head. He was sitting in a chair while she sat facing away from him and bobbed up and down on his cock. The class carried on as normal.

"Bringing my boss to this island was the best career move I ever made," A man said to John, stepping up next to him and watching the man fuck the young red-head.

John turned to see a middle-aged man, with his tourist arm band. The man stuck out his hand to shake and John reciprocated.

"Hi, Dan," The man said introducing himself.

"John, I assume that's your boss in there?" John followed the man's eyes to John's yellow arm-band.

"Ya, Jim. He's the CEO of our company. If I can ask, how did you get the 2nd class armband?" The man said, failing to hide his envy.

"Hah, lucky me I won it in the lottery," John said with a chuckle. The man returned the laugh.

"Boy, some guys got all the luck. But I tell you, you guys got a nice thing going on here. I'm a particular fan of the nuns." Dan was referring to the now completely sexual church that John had created by accident. He had done a favor for the Mayor and raped the old Pastor's Wife and Daughter, inadvertently unleashing their sexual appetites. When the Pastor tried to fight back he was arrested and deported. Laura, the wife, took over the church, turning it into a church of lust.

As John watched Jim fuck the student he could feel his sexual energy returning. Normally any man would be quite satisfied with a blowjob in the morning and anal sex at lunch, but John was taking strong aphrodisiacs that increased his virility and sex drive. He started to think about Cindy, and what surprise she might have waiting for him.

John patted Dan on the shoulder and said,

"Alright I'll leave you to it."

"Oh, before you go please take this." Dan fumbled with something in his pocket before he pulled out a small square metal box. He opened it up to reveal a stack of business cards taking one off the top and handing it to John. "Just go to the website, and if it's something you're interested in give me a call."

The card had a website on it, MedY.com, with a phone number. John took the card and said,

"Alright man will do," and then walked towards Cindy's office. John rounded the corner and entered the administrator's office. He was greeted by Cindy's assistant, Agnes. She was an older lady, probably fifty or so. She wasn't your typical, sex bombshell citizen of Konomama, but Cindy insisted she have someone who could actually help her run a school.

"Mrs. Rickter is waiting for you." John smiled at Agnes and walked past her and opened the door to Cindy's office.

John saw Cindy standing, her blouse completely undone, with one nipple in her mouth and a dark-haired girl sitting on the desk sucking on the other. Cindy had one hand on the back of the girl's head, petting her in a very lovingly way and used the other to greedily suck on her large nipples.

As soon as John entered the room Cindy dropped her breast from her mouth and said,

"Would Master like his surprise now?"