Kris and Kelli Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now my wandering hand headed south on its journey into the tight crease of Kris's arse, and what a beautiful journey it was to as she clamped her cheeks to my fingers trying to stop me getting down as far as her puckered hole. My forefinger brushed across its sensitive rim making Kris shiver against me; so I repeated it several times as I brushed my fingers up and down the valley of her buttocks. This was just surreal as Kelli continued to suck enthusiastically on my cock.

But after what seemed like ages of ultimate bodily stimulation, Kelli tried to ease her mouth off my cock and Kris had to pull back to left Kelli out from her kneeling position. Kelli must have been fairly pissed by now as she reached for her wine bottle and took another long pull before standing up. Placing the bottle back down she swept me in her arms, gave me a long wet, penetrating kiss and then announced in a slurred voice "You're hard now, so I want you to fuck me and blow your cum deep inside of me."

I was stunned to be honest. Where had the fairly shy young project manager gone that I knew from the daytime? Slowly throughout the evening she had changed into a party animal; a girlie sex partner, a threesome lover; an amazing cock sucker; and now a demanding wench that wanted satisfying here & now. Fine by me.

I knew that I didn't have the energy left to doggie her in my favourite position so I had to use my imagination. I walked across the boardroom and grabbed one of the slim high backed chairs and dragged it back to my two party loving wenches. I sat down and reached out with my arms to Kelli, "Come and sit on my meat, wench."

She smiled back with lust in her eyes, "Oh yes, my lord and master," before her body floated towards me.

I admired and lusted after her slim lithe body as she approached me, her perky tits, her flat stomach and trim hips, her slender legs. Yep, I was one lucky bastard tonight.

Kelli looked well pissed now, but she knew what she had got her self into and she knew what she wanted; she wanted a good fucking. And I was just the man to give it to her, ably assisted by Viagra. Just as she reached me I ran my extended hands over her firm tits. They were nowhere as large and womanly as Kris's; but they were a handful of firm curvy young girl's tit, and I loved the contrast. Kelli's eyes shone with her need to be ably fucked after watching me fuck her female lover and now she needed her share; and I had every intention of giving it to her. Her legs parted each side of mine as I latched my thumbs & fingers on her hardened nipples to pull her down towards me. She leaned forward to kiss me as he handed gripped my shoulders and she shuffled forward onto my lap. There was no room for my hands on her tits now so I transferred them around her body and down onto her lovely arse. Her small frame and tight exquisite body made me think I was fucking a young girl even young than Kelli's years; and that thought made my drug induced cock swell even harder. The Viagra was pumping an unbelievable amount of blood into my cock and it was swelling to an unknown thickness that I had not experienced before in my life; ably aided by the view and touch of Kelli's body now lowering down onto my upper thighs. I felt the tip of my cock brush through her juice matted bush until it pressed against her flat trim stomach.

"Do you want to ride and fuck on Daddies cock?" I asked into her ear.

"Oh yes Daddy!" her slurred voice responded, and I swelled even more as this night of debauchery increased to yet another level. I was acting as if I was fucking a daughter and she was fucking her sugar Daddy.

Gripping both hands on her tight buns, I eased her cheeks wide apart and encouraged "Climb abroad Daddy's cock."

Kelli's was a little too pissed to get there all by herself, but with a little lift from my hands under her curvy arse she was soon poised over the hugely swollen & throbbing head of my cock.

"Are you ready for a meat injection my little girl," I asked, starting to revel in my new role of pervert.

"Yes Daddy," Kelli answered sinking into the role of wanton slut.

I eased my hips to one side slightly to ensure I was directly lined up with her spread pussy and then I started to pull her arse down onto my lap.

"My God Daddy you are so thick and hard," she praised.

Both my heart and prick swelled at this compliment.

Kelli leaned forward to crush her tits against my chest and to kiss me with great passion and lust.

I held her with just the head of my prick inside her hot pussy as I enjoyed the feeling of her young tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. As great as the kissing was I desperately wanted to fuck this girl, So I gripped her buns tighter and pulled her juice lined pussy hard down over the entire length of my throbbing meat.

Kelli groaned into my mouth in appreciation as my cock totally filled her pussy. Despite the number of orgasms she had already had on the end of Kris's tongue she was still tight as a glove as her pussy lips final rested against the base of my cock.

We just sat still enjoying each others mouths as we each got used to the feelings of being so fully & intimately connected at the hips. My hands were certainly enjoying playing with her tight, curvy & well spread buns.

She was breathless as she broke our kiss and gasped "Fuck me Daddy."

I willingly obliged by lifting her light body up my well oiled pole until just the tip of my hot prick kept her pussy lips spread apart.

"Ready for another injection of meat my little girl," I asked really warming to and enjoying the role of pervert.

"Oh yes Daddy," she still panted.

Gripping her buns even tighter I pulled her down again until she slapped against my balls and the head of my cock was jammed tight up her to the hilt.

Then there was no stopping me; I just kept lifting her up and pulling her hard down again; for a couple of minutes I fucked her silly. I was so fucking horny, so fucking hard, and so perverse in my lustful thoughts; this might be a side effect of Viagra, I didn't know. But I was fucking enjoying myself to the max literally.

Now I had gotten used to fucking Kelli I looked around to see Kris standing there looking a little lonesome as she drank her wine straight from the bottle. I stopped humping Kelli up and down and held her to me as we caught our breath for awhile.

"Come and join us," I invited.

Kris stepped up to the side of the chair and looked down on both of us briefly before leaning forward to kiss both of us in turn.

"I'm missing out," she almost cried, now in a drunken & well fucked state.

Taking one hand off Kelli's wonderful buttock, I wrapped my arm around Kris's waist and pulled her against our legs as Kelli rested on my lap with her legs either side of my hips & chair back.

Kris's amazing tits were level with both of our faces and as one Kelli and I both took a nipple into our mouths and sucked down on her succulent tits.

Picture the scene. A lithe drunk young lass sat facing you on your lap as you sit in an executive chair with your Viagra induced rock hard cock buried in her snatch. And to crown the scene there is a more mature naked body pushed up tight against you that belongs to a drunken, well fucked receptionist who is pleased to have her two lovers drawing hungrily on her tits as she starts to wrap her free arm around her lovers heads to bring them tight onto her heaving bosom in a motherly way. Now would you think you were in heaven with the hardest stiffy you have ever experienced in your life? And for the lady readers, which lover would you like to be right now?

Sliding my arm down from around her waist I massaged her arse again. This time I reached around between her thighs from the rear so I could moisten my fingers with some of her pussy juices. My, was she wet, and her lips were so swollen after all the licking sucking and fucking they had enjoyed & endured this evening. Now my finger tips were well coated with lubricant I retraced my way into her bum cleavage to search out her tight rear jewel for my selfish pleasure.

I soon found the tight hole with my finger and rubbed some of her juices around the rim before increasing the pressure of my fingertip on her tight little ring. Kris was either too drunk, or too turned on to object as my middle finger slid into the first knuckle.

As we both continued to suck on her tits, Kris wriggled her arse to get used to the feel of my finger invading her most private area. In doing so she caused the finger to slide in further, up to the second knuckle.

"OOOHHH YYyyeah," Kris groaned out loud, totally spaced out on white wine and threesome wild sex.

Kelli and I just devoured Kris's tits; we were famished after the sex we had enjoyed to date. A wicked thought crossed my mind and I took my mouth off Kris's tit just long enough to instruct, "Kelli, slide your finger deep into Kris's pussy ....... Now there's a good girl."

Pissed and as horny as she was, Kelli just naturally obeyed. Reaching between Kris's hot wet thighs she instinctively slid her finger straight up inside Kris's hot saturated love tunnel.

Kris Dropped her bottle of wine and gripped onto our shoulders as she literally swooned and sagged against us, pushing her tits deep into our hungry mouths.

"OOHHH ....... OOOOhhhh ....... Oh my ..... god," she sobbed, her eyes closed as she absorbed the avalanche of feelings that were swamping her body as she tried to remain standing; supported by two invading digits in her arse and pussy.

Kelli and I could feel each other's fingers as we started to frig Kris and smother her tits in kisses, licks, sucks and occasional bites.

Even in her drunken state Kris couldn't last long against this assault, her body cried out for surrender and withdrawal. It signalled this by the first trembles of an orgasm building deep inside the pit of her stomach.

Breaking off her tit I leaned back slightly to watch Kris's impending demise into a wrecking orgasm.

"Finger her clit Kelli," I instructed, "send her over the edge ...... pleasure your lover."

Kelli found the button, tweaked it several times and Kris self destructed into an almighty orgasm. Her nails sank deeply into the flesh of our shoulders as she fought to maintain her balance and remain standing.

"AAArrrggghhh ..... PPPllleeaassee ," she wailed in a high pitched scream that filled the room as Kelli and I continued to frig her into meltdown as Kris fought to get away from our assaulting fingers. I could free her insides spasming around my finger and her clenching buttocks were almost breaking my wrist. I needed to retract my finger before so broke it with her muscles or if she passed out & fell to the floor.

"Kris .... Honey .... You're so wet," Kelli slurred in understatement.

As my finger left her twitching rear hole it got coated in Kris's juices that were running down the inside of her thighs. Kelli's hand brushed mine briefly and I realised that in her drunken state she was still tweaking her finger on Kris's clit.

Our treatment demolished Kris; her knees sagged, her eyes rolled and she just slid down the sides of our bodies onto the thick shag carpet. She looked totally shagged herself as she rolled into the foetal position like a naked baby trying to survive and defend its body from outside attack and harm. Kris was still groaning softly and trembling as the orgasm started to subside inside her wrecked & wasted body.

I looked down to see that she was alright before turning my attentions to the lovely Kelli who was still sat astride my lap with my Viagra induced cock still buried to the hilt inside of her.

I wiped my cum covered finger & hand on the chair before reaching up to grip one of Kelli's breasts in my hand to gain her attention in her now drunken state.

"Ride Daddy's cock little girl," I instructed as I lifted her up by the arse cheek that I was still gripping until she reached the top of my cock and held her there like the moment of delay on a pleasure park ride before you drop again. Then pulling down on her nipple I encouraged her to slam down as she rode the length of my prick like a roller coaster. Her legs started to pump of their own accord as she humped up and down on my meat like a runaway roller coaster. I could see her free tit ripple in movement exactly opposite to the direction of her humping body as she rode my cock for all she was worth.

Having cum twice already and having the effects of Viagra leave my cock rock hard like granite inside her; I could lean back and enjoy the ride myself. My nails sank into her bony buttock to encourage her more and I squeezed her breast hard, leaving red finger marks on her flesh as I watched her beautiful face grimace in a mixture of pain & absolute pleasure. 'Where do these youngsters get their energy from?' I wondered as she continued to slam up and down on my pole of stiff hot flesh.

" Uhh ...... Uhhh ........ UUhhh ...... UUUHHH ..... Arrgghh ...... DADDY," she started to wail as I felt her pussy become increasingly wetter and she picked up the pace a notch.

"DADDY ....... DDAADDDY ...... DDDAAADDDDYY ...... PPLLEEAASSEE," She screamed out loud as she came, her legs still pumping her body up and down as if she was having an epileptic fit. I realised her breast and slid my hands under her shoulders to support her and to prevent her falling backwards. Her pussy clenched, vibrated & creamed as it continued to slide on my pole.

My cock seemed to swell, wanting to burst apart inside her like a cooking sausage on a BBQ. This was just such as unbelievable sensation, my cock did not feel like my own, it was just hard & unfeeling ... normally I would have blown my load at this point. Maybe I had nothing left to blow ... I was just still rock hard ..... and loving it.

With a final scream of "DDDAAADDDDDDYYY," Kelli collapsed into my arms, her breasts heaving against my chest as she fought for breath, her frailing arms wrapped around my neck as they gradually came to rest. Her pussy came to a standstill as well with my cock buried to the hilt inside her. Her pussy lips were awash with spent juices, gluing our pubes together as she rested on my lap.

My arms were wrapped tightly around my young drunk and totally fucked lover as her breathing so came back to normal and I absorbed the heat of her sweating body. I loved the feel of her small breasts bound tight to my chest and the slenderness of her frame sat astride my loins. And my loins still had an unnatural stiff cock protruding deep inside her spent pussy holding her there. By now my breathing had returned to normal and I could feel my balls twitching under the weight of her cute tight buns. 'Maybe,' I thought 'there is still some life down there.' Maybe I did still have one last shot left in me.

Moving one arm up around her slender back and one hand under her arse I sat up and then leant her backwards. Kelli tightened her grip around my neck as she felt her balance alter. Then I gathered all of my strength in my legs & lower back and then powered myself upwards out of the chair; clutching Kelli tight to me. Instinctively her legs wrapped themselves around my hips as I slowly waddled & crabbed our way across to the boardroom table.

Fuck, it was an amazing feeling of power and manhood to walk with this slender, lithe young beauty still impaled on my cock as we moved across the room.

As the back of my hand brushed across the edge of the table I slowly lowered her arse down onto the edge of the table. Once her weight was supported by the table I ran my hands up her smooth back to her shoulders to carefully prise her sweaty body off my chest.

I cupped one hand behind her head to support it as I whispered softly into her ear "Lie down for Daddy ... there's a good girl." In her dream like, fucked state Kelli let me lower her gently until she was flat out on the table beneath me. She looked so vulnerable and I felt so wicked as I looked down on this drunk young woman who still had my cock buried deep inside her. She looked so angelic laid out there, her small breasts rising & falling as she breathed; but I so much wanted to fuck her to death.

Spreading my feet a little to get a steady stance I reached down the side of my hips to grip the back of her legs to lift them high and spread them wide as I brought them up. My hands slid along her trim calves until I gripped her delicate little ankles.

Holding her legs wide apart I looked down at the beautiful young woman underneath me.

"Daddy's going to fuck you good and hard now little girl," I boasted.

"Yes," she replied in a dream like state.

I started to slow rock my hips back and forth, taking long slow strokes in and out of her saturated pussy. She wasn't as tight as earlier, which wasn't too surprising, but she was still snug and I adored the feeling of her pussy around my unnaturally hard length.

I started to pick up the pace as I fucked her harder & as deep as I could; but she started to slide on the table, her sweat making her slippery.

Sliding my hands down her legs and onto the top of her thighs I pulled her legs closer together until they were vertical with one foot above each of my shoulders. Now I had a really firm grip on her I could fuck her to my heart's content; or should that be to my prick's content?

I sank my fingers into the thin, sparse flesh of her thighs for extra grip and looked down on the beauty I was about to ride. Taking a long deep breath to fill my lungs, I put my hips into fully automatic and let the fucking begin.

I was like an animal in rutting season as I fucked and slammed into her, my balls slapping hard against her every time I banged into her up to the hilt. I just pounded in and out of her, my nails and fingers leaving red welt marks on her thighs as I wrenched her hard against me.

"Do you feel Daddy's cock fucking you to death?" I grunted as I fucked her limp body.

Kelli was well out of it, totally wasted. I didn't care as I used her body like the animal I had become.

I talked dirty to her as I fucked her, slamming deep inside her, taking my selfish pleasure solely for myself; no longer the kind, tender lover amazed at sharing his first threesome. I was just an animal fucking the arse off a beautiful girl.

"Daddy's going to cum deep inside you little girl ...... Daddy has one last shot of spunk for you girl," I breathed breathlessly as I continued to slam my now twitching balls against her.

I felt a gush of liquid inside Kelli as she orgasmed unconsciously beneath me.

That was just too much for me; I knew I was about to cum and end this amazing, but abusing fuck.

"Daddy's going to shot up inside you ... Are you ready?" I panted.

There was a soft groan from Kelli and then I shot my load.

There wasn't much, just two brief spurts deep into her pussy, followed by several dry twitches as my empty balls had nothing left to deliver to my young lover.

Totally breathless, totally fucked, I ground to halt deep inside Kelli. She looked so stunningly beautiful underneath me and I had just rooted her for all I was worth.

As sanity returned to my sex crazed mind I hoped I hadn't hurt the girl in any way. Gently I pushed her forward off my cock as I slid her up the table and gently lowered her legs. Kelli automatically curled into a tight ball on the table.

I stood at the end of the table with my now softening cock dripping spent juices down onto the carpet. I was fucked, I could hardly stand.

I checked both of my lovers were okay curled up where they were before I sat down again in the chair to recover.

As I waited for my body to get back to normal I surveyed the wreckage and carnage around the room. There were two bottles of wine spilt on the floor; cum stains on the chair, table & carpet; and the aroma of sex filled the room. Worst of all there were two drunken, totally fucked women on the floor that couldn't remain there all night. I needed to think.