Kris and Kelli Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure that she hadn't quietly woken up as her breathing seemed to have increased further; but I was where I needed to be and I wasn't going to stop now unless the silence was ripped apart by a shocked scream from Kris.

Easing forward I lowered my hands either side of her back to transfer some of my weight forward before I started to slide more of my meat into her wet hole. Being in this position riding her upturned buttocks gave unbelievable pleasure and access to push easily into her all the way until her soft buttocks absorbed the weight of my advance. I smiled in quiet contentment with my length fully buried in her tight snatch. I stayed absolutely still for a couple of minutes as I let my cock throb and adjust inside her.

"Ahhh Kris," I quietly whispered and was pleased to only receive silence into return.

As I finally started to pull back out a short, soft whimper escaped Kris's lips and it turned me on no end. I was king and ruler of this beautiful woman; her arse and her pussy were mine for my selfish pleasure & domination. Slowly I started to lift & ease down in a regular but gently motion, sliding in and out of her hot sleeve. After just a couple of minutes she seemed to become wetter, but her pussy remained as tight as a glove due to my thighs keeping her buttocks pushed tight together and my legs keeping her thighs tight together as well.

Perfection would have been to reach under her to cup her squashed breasts, but I knew that would have woken Kris up.

Now my hips were guiding my cock with long slow penetrating piston-like thrusts up to the hilt in her pussy. I was grinning like a Cheshire cat as I rode her, knowing that this was the most amazing night of sex in my life. This was an amazing fuck .... firstly I knew I wouldn't have any cum to fire into her ..... and secondly, I didn't know how long the Viagra would keep me hard inside this amazing hot woman. The mattress absorbed the weight of my thrusts as my lust increased and I started to thrust harder & faster into Kris. Soft groans escaped her lips as I started to really hump her body in her drunken sleepy state and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

After 5 minutes I was starting to tire and I was losing friction in her pussy now it was awash with her juices. Now I seemed to be fucking for fucking sake, I had no more cum to fire into her, just a chemically induced hard on that could keep fucking none stop so it seemed. But Kris seemed to be building to an orgasm as her pussy started to throb & squeeze around my pistoning prick. I squeezed my knees tight to the sides of her upturned arse, making her bum cleavage tight against my prick, padding my slamming balls as they beat like a drum on her now tender cheeks. This increased the friction and seemed to unconsciously turn Kris on some more.

Another half a dozen hard thrusts and Kris started to tremble, her whole body shaking underneath me and her pussy tried to grip my prick as it continued to plunder her depths. Suddenly the feelings her pussy were generating were just too much for the now sensitive head of my cock and with one final deep hard thrust I came to a stop buried to the hilt inside her. My balls twitched and my cock tried to pump, but I was dry, I had run out of cum in the amazing night of lust, threesomes, sex and beautiful lovers.

I found I was panting out loud as I came to my senses. I desperately tried to get my breathing under control to avoid waking my comatose lovers. I learned forward, still buried deep inside Kris, to kiss her warm smooth shoulders. This finished the night off for me, mounted on her still upturned arse, kissing her shoulders & back as my hands slid in tight to her body to lightly feel the hot of her amazing full breasts squashed out sideways under her body. The flattened globes were so firm as I brushed my fingers over the smooth skin that I wanted to roll her on her back and tit fuck her.

But now my abused prick was now starting to come off its chemical high as it started to soften inside her sodden saturated juice drenched pussy. I was into my final minutes resting atop her beautiful body. My top night of sex was coming to an end; but what an amazing night it had been.

I gave Kris a final series of kisses as I smelt her beautiful ringlets for the last time, the scent of a woman; and then it was time to slide out of her pussy and climb off her. I had to fight to urge and the wanton desire to roll her over and play with her tits again. No ..... my night had come to an end and I had to accept it.

Gently I pulled the pillow from under her hips. It was sodden with her juices and her aroma filled the air as I inhaled her scent, before placing the pillow on the floor. Covering her over I stepped back to see my two lovers sleeping.

In the dim light I searched around for my clothes and got dressed, all the time admiring the peaceful beauty of my two sleeping beauties. I didn't know if I would ever get the chance to repeat tonight, either singularly or with both of them; but tonight would always remain in my memory as the most memorable night of my life.

I went over to Kelli and tenderly kissed her neck goodbye before moving over to Kris, who had become my favourite. I bent down and kissed her goodnight. Just as I stood again.....

"Thanks," Kris softly breathed.

I was stunned. Was she fully awake? If so how long had she been awake?

I thought it was better not to reply; I just turned and quietly let myself out of the room. I didn't look at the staff as I walked out of The Carlton as I didn't need their disapproving looks to spoil my night. I went out into the cool early morning air, hailed a cab and went home, feeling very, very smug as the cab cruised through the now quiet streets.