Kris and Kelli Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dragged myself to the executive washroom to freshen up, God I looked a wreck in the mirror, but as I smiled to myself the results & experiences were wholly worthwhile.

'Fuck the mess,' I thought, 'the cleaners can take care of that; I just need to get the three of us out of here.'

Returning to the boardroom I checked Kris & Kelli were still ok, they were both actually asleep, but I couldn't leave them that way. I gathered up each of their clothing into piles beside them before shaking them awake.

"Come on ladies ...... Time to go home .... Let's get dressed and head home."

They hardly stirred, they were drunk, they were fucked half to death and they had partied hard all night. 'Kids these days just don't have any stamina,' I laughed to myself as I started to get dressed myself.

Slowly Kris & Kelli climbed to their feet and started to pull on their clothes. They both looked very fragile as they dressed in silence; neither of them really sure of their surroundings or situation.

I couldn't be bothered to tidy up the boardroom. There was wine & cum stains on the carpet ...... so sod it. If the cleaners couldn't solve it then the mystery would become something of an office legend with all the staff wondering what and who went off tonight. For it to remain a mystery people couldn't find out who had taken part ...... the CCTV security cameras ...... and more especially the security video tapes!!!!!!

Leaving the girls to finish dressing I headed off to the hidden security cupboard to eject the tapes from the three video recorders, and then to insert the next days tapes instead. On the shelf we have three sets of 31 videos all numbered for the date of the month. That way there is always a month's record of what has happened. Only now as I stuffed the three tapes into a polythene bag there was only thirty days worth of records. I laughed to myself; I now had some long play tapes to watch as a reminder of my exploits. Taking my safety to the extreme a little I wiped down all I had touched just in case the directors called in the Police, this included all the places in the boardroom we had touched as well. I didn't turn the recorders on as we still had to leave the building.

By now the girls had got dressed into some resemblance of decency, but they carried their shoes as they were still too pissed to walk safely on high heels. I ordered a taxi; thn took a stumbling lover in each arm to guide them towards the lift. Once we were in the lift the girls leant against me as we descended to the lobby and on the way I took the opportunity to kiss them and fondle their breasts through their clothes. They were still too far out of it to notice.

We managed to stagger outside and I parked the girls on a bench seat as I went back to set the alarm and lock the lobby doors. Once back on the bench the girls snuggled in tight to me to keep warm in the cool evening air. I continued to fondle their tits as I held them tight to me, feeling their nipples harden under my stimulation and the cool night air.

The taxi driver had to help me load my two wasted lovers into the back of the cab, and then we were on our way. One major problem ...... I didn't know where they lived and then were too out of their minds to be able to tell me.

"The Carlton Hotel please," I instructed the driver, 'on Mayoral Drive, just up from the Aotea Centre, thanks."

Once we were outside the lobby he had to give me a lift to help get Kris & Kelli into the reception area. The night time concierge and receptionist both looked at me as if I was a rapist or trafficking people. I paid the driver and then approached the receptionist.

"Two of our staff have partied too hard tonight and I don't know where they live," I honestly informed them, "can I have a room with two single beds for them."

The receptionist still thought I was a low life.

"Can I also pay for two breakfasts for them and leave some money so you can order a cab for them in the morning."

The receptionist now looked at me as if I was just about back in the decent side of the human race.

"And while I am at it lets book a sauna and a facial for them before they go home," I smiled at the receptionist as I fished out my Amex card.

She looked at me as a knight in shining armour; and so she should as it had just cost me a small fortune to ensure I could walk back out of the hotel without the night staff looking daggers at me.

Now I was several hundred dollars lighter in my back pocket I went across the reception to help the girls to their feet and towards the lift. With the bellboy riding the lift I could not do any more fondling; instead I enjoyed watching him looked puzzled as his nose & brain tried to work out the aromas that were filling the lift. Well there were a couple of scents of female musk, one of spent man cum, two of totally shagged woman, and the final slight aroma of white wine drunk to excess.

Once on our floor I staggered down the corridor to our designated room, feeling the gaze of the bellboy on my back as he letched at the girl's drunken bodies. The electronic key worked its magic and we stumbled into the room. I carefully lowered Kelli & Kris, in turn, onto a bed each, before I checked out the rest of the room. Both girls instantly curled up on their bed and went back to sleep. I dimmed the lights to a faint glow before giving Kelli a shake.

"Let's get you to the bathroom," I gently instructed as I whispered in her ear and gently tugged at her arm.

She mumbled something as she tried to get to her feet. I helped her into the bathroom before helping her to strip off completely and lower her onto the toilet before leaving her to it. When she didn't return after a couple of minutes, I returned to find her asleep on the toilet. I got a thick flannel and wet it with warm water. Gently I wiped her face before working down to wash her breasts. Refreshing the flannel with more water I then reached down to spread her legs and bathe her mound and pussy. Kelli groaned & smiled at the warm sensation between her legs, as I bathed away our cocktail of spent juices that slowly oozed from her pussy. I made sure her pussy was as fresh as a daisy before lifting her to her feet and walking her back to her bed. I loved the feel of her warm naked body as we staggered. I held her up just long enough to pull back the covers before lowering her onto the bed. I covered her over and turned to Kris.

I had stuffed up, I should have done Kris first as she was heavier. I had to really rouse her to get her up on her feet and into the bathroom. Here it was the same procedure, but I spent longer washing her down with a fresh flannel as I enjoyed playing with her breasts again, and also I was knackered, I needed a breather before carrying her back to her bed.

Once both were tucked up in bed I sank down into a chair with a cold beer from the mini bar and sat and watched the two of them sleep so peacefully. To be honest I didn't want the night to end, but then again we had to face each other again next week at work; so I couldn't stay the night and wake up with them in the morning as they experienced massive hangovers & possibly massive guilt sessions. I thought it best that they wake up in the same room together and see if they remembered much of their partying together. If they did I hoped that breakfast, a sauna, a facial, and a taxi ride home would mend any broken fences!

I was rooted to the chair, looking at their innocent beauty as they slept. It was hard to believe what we had been doing together & to each other only hours before. I wanted our 'relationship' to continue; but in my brain I knew that this was only ever going to be the most amazing one night stand of my life. But I couldn't leave the room, I wanted more of them. Anyway I couldn't go home smelling of so much sex and female scents. Finishing my beer I stripped off and headed off into the bathroom for a long hot body cleansing shower. The shower didn't cleanse all of my body; the Viagra was still giving me a semi hard cock as I soaked my balls & cock. It didn't cleanse my mind either, I still wanted Kelli & Kris as I finally dried myself off and wrapped myself up in a big fluffy white robe.

When I returned to the room Kelli had turned in her sleep, tossed off the covers and displayed her long slim back and tight arse to me. Fuck, she was gorgeous, appearing angel-like in her peaceful sleep. My cock twitched against the fluffy robe, I wanted more of her. Throwing commonsense & maturity to the floor with the bathroom robe I gently climbed on to the bed behind her.

Her body was in a restful recuperating sleep as I carefully eased my hand & arm under her just below her shoulder. She moved slightly to accommodate me as I snuggled up against her hot skin. Lifting up my pinned arm I gently rested my hand on her left breast and she didn't respond. I eased tight up behind her so I look down over her shoulder. With my left arm I reached over and placed my hand lightly on her tummy. Kelli sighed and snuggled back against me. I reached down to her upper thigh and eased her leg up so her foot slid up the bed, making a wide V of her thighs so I could reach down to gain easy access to her pussy again. I knew that she would be very tender down their after being eaten out several times by Kris and fucked twice by myself; the final time being a rough and prolonged pounding. So I lay there feeling her warmth against me as I cupped her breast and her mound. She was a real sleeping beauty as my prick hardened a little more and wormed its way between her two cute bum cheeks. I very gently teased her nipple with one hand and ran my middle finger lightly up & down the lips of her pussy. After a couple of minutes I increased the pressure slightly as I felt her lip moisten and ease apart. Every so often I brought my finger over her clit to rub gently on the bud under her hood, taking great care not to wake her; but Kelli just slept on.

I just couldn't put the girl down, I really wanted to eat out her pussy like a ripe watermelon, but I had to content myself with just easing my finger a little further in at a time. After about 15 minutes I finally had my finger deep into her tunnel, and I could hear her breathing become slightly more laboured as she slept. I just couldn't resist it, despite my brain saying not to do it ....... I had to bring her off just one more time.

I increased the pressure ever so slightly on her nipple & breast, and then I went for the prize... the jewel ...... her tender bud of joy ..... her clit.

My thumb smeared some of her juices up from between her lips and on to her bud. Just a couple of feather light touches were all that was needed .... It was all that it took.

Kelli shivered in her sleep, her warm breast heaved in my hand. Her pussy salivated around my static finger, her muscles gently clamped down around my finger; her hips shuddered against my loins; and her buttocks clenched around my hot meat.

Kelli slept through her most gentle orgasm of her life so far. But to me it was one of my finest and most subtle achievements to date. I gently hugged her closer to me, absorbing her warmth in the afterglow of her orgasm; as I admired the beauty asleep in my arms for the next five minutes or so.

Her weight on my arm was starting to make my arm go numb so I reluctantly released her breast and gently eased myself backwards & away from her. Once I was standing I bent down to place a feather light kiss on her cheek & neck before pulling the covers back over her for what remained off the night.

Even after this lovely experience my dick still ruled my brain; commonsense told me to go home, but my dick commanded one more play, one more experience ..... one more time with the lovely Kris.

I still sported a good hard on as I walked across the large room to her bed to find her flat on her back, peacefully asleep; in what I hoped was a deep sleep. I stood at the side of her bed for several minutes admiring her sleeping form; ..... her beautiful face ..... her long ginger red ringlets tumbled over the pillow ..... her ample bosom rising & falling under the sheets. Strewth, I so wanted to fuck her again!

Very, very gently I eased the covers back, starting at her feet to expose her fine lower legs. Then I eased more across the bed to show her knees and upper thighs. Once her trim mound came into view I carefully laid the covers down, leaving her covered above the waist. Being brutally honest, I want just to climb on there and just fuck her, ....... to rape her in her bed ..... because that's what it would have been whether she wanted me or not ...... but no, I had been subtle just now .... I must force myself to be subtle again.

For what seemed like five minutes I gently ran my hands up & down her fine legs, enjoying the smooth, firm, warm skin. Each stroke got closer to the inside of her thighs and higher towards her mound which was nicely nestled between the V of her thighs.

Kris sighed gently in her sleep as my fingers lightly brushed across her mound a few times at the end of my exploration. I couldn't turn away, as I should, and call it a night ......... I wanted more of her magnificent body ...... and I wanted her now.

Gently I lifted her far knee so her foot slid up the bed , then I gently pushed her knee away from me, opening a gap in her thighs. Then I repeated the same action with her nearest knee, but this time pulling it sideways toward me. Now her legs and thighs were spread. Now there was room to climb between her thighs. Now her pussy lay open before me ....... Here was my final prize of a very rewarding evening.

I crawled on to the end of the bed and eased my head between her knees. I lightly and slowly kissed the inside of her thighs to see if there was any reaction; there wasn't so I started to kiss my way north towards the intersection of Kris's thighs. There was no rush, I had the rest of the night, and I could be selfish as I only had myself to please. Her delicate skin was so smooth as I smothered her thighs with gentle kisses as I slowly got closer to her mound. Kris's pussy glistened with fresh juices easing from between her lips. I love the soft skin of a woman's thigh, I have a considerable amount of patience, I can handle delayed gratification; but I wanted to get to her pussy and I wanted to get there now. Whilst I have lusted after Kris fully clothed for long enough at work, I didn't want the opportunity to end of enjoying her unclothed body tonight.

I gently eased her thighs wider apart so I could get my nose within inches of her pussy. Her lips were spread after all of the licking, sucking and fucking it had enjoyed & endured tonight. In its moistened state it still twinkled like a jewel, and drew me in towards it. Extending my tongue I lightly ran the tip along the full length of her slit, tasting her fresh juices as I went.

Surprisingly Kris groaned and arched her body, unconsciously enjoying an extension to her evening that she might not have the opportunity to knowingly participate in.

I looked up to check that she was definitely asleep. Her soft breathing and the gentle rise & fall of her breasts, naked under the sheet, reassured me that she was.

I lowered my head again and increased the pressure of my tongue on her spread lips. There was no resistance and my tongue just sank in to her warm hole of beauty & expectation. I lapped the walls of her pussy, revelling in its taste, warmth, texture, aroma, and it ability to harden my prick some more.

Her clit was right under my nose and I wanted to enjoy it, but I knew if I did I ran the risk of waking her up. It was hard to limit myself to the joys & pleasures of her pussy only; I so much wanted to tease her erect bud.

I could write two pages of the joys and excitement of making tender love to her pussy, but I struggle to find admirable adjectives to do justice to the pleasure I obtained between her lips; suffice to say, I wasn't in any way disappointed with my time down there. Throughout my licking & sucking there was continuously refreshment from her depths to sustain me on my quest to bring her to an unconscious orgasm, albeit a small one.

As I let her enjoy her mini orgasm I kept my tongue still, deeply buried in her vibrating snatch. Sometimes very gentle, leisurely sex can be as rewarding as full blown passionate 'fuck my arse off' fucking. Now was no exception. Kris's thighs lightly clamped to my ears as she hit her peak and gently came down the other side.

All through this my rampant prick had been squeezed tight against the end of the bed. Whilst I knew I didn't have any cum left to share with my lover; I knew I had a hard on that needed relief, and I was going to be totally selfish in getting it now.

Reluctantly I knew I had to leave the pleasure zone between her thighs ...... well with my tongue anyway. Climbing off the bed I went to the wardrobe and grabbed one of the spare pillows. Returning to the bed I laid it alongside Kris's hips and then stood beside her.

"Turn over Kris," I whispered as I gently pushed on her hips & shoulders, hoping that she would unconsciously assist.

I rolled her over onto her front, and the pillow pushed her hips & arse upwards. Her stunning arse drew my hands to the shapely flesh. Soft groans escaped Kris's lips and her hips seemed to lift slightly in invitation. I bent down and kissed her checks several times before sliding my tongue into the top of her bum cleavage and working my way down her crack. At the same time my hands gently massaged the two orbs of warm flesh as my tongue passed over her puckered hole to lightly brush onto her upturned pussy.

Kris sighed quite loudly and raised her hips up some more; I suddenly stopped, afraid that she had woken up. Her breathing had increased but was still regular so I gently eased myself upright to admire her in the low level lighting.

Her fine legs stretched up the bed, her thighs forming the foothills to her arse rising as the highlands before falling away to her back forming the low plain heading away to her shoulders covered in her cute ringlets of long hair. Well I wanted to climb the highlands and go caving in whatever I discovered there.

Putting one hand either side of her hips I mounted the bed again as I swung one leg over her upturned arse. My hard cock slid easily into the crack of her arse as I lowered my arse on to the top of her thighs. Sliding forward a couple of inches I enjoyed the sight of her pear shaped buttocks being pushed upward by my crotch as I eased my length into the warm chasm of flesh. Supporting myself on my knees & lower legs I stayed stationery with my prick lodged there as I started to gently massage her buttocks around my cock.

By now Kris was giving out continuous sighs & small groans as I played with her amazing arse. I could feel my purple headed womb ferret trying to burrow its way between her damp pussy lips, and I enjoyed the feeling of her dampness on the exposed head of my cock as I drew my hips backwards slightly to bring my cock down over her pussy at the entrance to the valley of divine pleasure.

Kris seemed to be coming around, maybe the drunken mists of her mind were starting to clear, but I was way too fucking horny and way too selfish to stop now. If she awoke now that was a risk I was prepared to take ...... I so much wanted & needed to fuck her again while I still benefited from the amazing effects of the Viagra tablet. To be honest, I didn't care if she awoke or not .... Her pussy and upturned arse were there for my selfish pleasure and I was going to enjoy both.

With my fingertips I pushed down slightly on my cock so that it slid between her wet lips. The sensation of easing between her lips was as tight as her thighs were pressed tight together. I gently eased my hips forward to slide the head of my cock into her hot tight upturned pussy. She was so tight in this position it was like fucking a young virgin for the first time. Her tight pussy slid over my rock hard cock like a glove and I loved every sensation I could feel as I paused there with the first two inches buried into Kris.