All Comments on 'Kristin Continued Ch. 02'

by Carole99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better than the original

Whilst I somewhat enjoyed the original story of Kristin it never really jumped out at me, it just felt somewhat mean for the sake of being mean. When you took up continuing the story I had some reservations, but this chapter is amazing (and not just because I love puppy play in stories). The wrting flows well, the story is clearer with goals and targets for our protagonist and we've been introduced to an expanded cast who seem a lot better fleshed out than the original ones. Overall a huge improvement from both the original and the previous chapter and I look forward to reading more.

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Males- the sophisticated sex!

"It fogs their mind a little. They can't take their eyes off it."

I've never known a man who didn't scan every skirt in the room, hoping to get a glimpse at Heaven's Gate!

Well done puppy play. Keep it up.

Carole99Carole99over 7 years agoAuthor
Part 3 coming soon...

I am so grateful for your reception of this story. Part 3 is about to go to the editing phase. I hope to have it published late this month or early February. I am in contact with Sarpedom, the author of the original series, "Kidnapped Kristin." He is imagining his version of Kristin's next steps into servitude. In the meantime, watch for "48 Hours, Part 35" by co-author JSpe. The Julie saga enjoys a somewhat reduced, but loyal readership. It combines a captive's inner thoughts, conflicts and intrigue in a large organization, and a slave's abject submission to her Master.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 7 years ago
Reliving a moment

Your announcement of Ch. 3 induced me to revisit Ch. 2. So good! And it reminded me of how I broke down during my first pet play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous