Kristin Continued Ch. 02

Story Info
White panties and whimpers.
8.1k words
4.57
49.5k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers

Author's Note: Moments after the trainer shatters her heart, Kristin moves upstairs. For the best experience, read the original series, "Kidnapped Kristin," author unknown, posted by Sarpedom.

Previously in Kristin Continued, Part 1:

"You're going to slave college, Doll! That's why I gave you that robe. They like a little mystery when a new slut arrives."

"But Sir, I — this slave — doesn't want a robe. I want to stay here with you." She was openly sobbing as she slipped it off her shoulders.

"Why would you want to stay here? I treat you all like dogs."

"I, I, umm, I love you!" she blurted out. "I want you."

"Doll, I know you love me. I've known it from the first day. Occupational hazard. All right, Doll. Show me."

"What? Sir?" He just stared down at her. After a moment, she shed the robe completely and lay down on her back. She moved her feet along the outside of his thighs and opened her knees to him. "Take me, Sir. Take your slave." He looked down at her inviting slit.

"On your knees, slut! Aren't you a virgin?" Kristin awkwardly scrambled back to her servile pose.

"Yes, Sir. I want you to be my first."

With that, he shot his load on her face and neck. He painted both of her eyes. She could hear footsteps retreating toward the door.

"Slut, I don't dip my wick in the merchandise. They will be here to get you in a few minutes. Clean up your nasty face and have a nice life."

Kristin Continued Part 2

Fifteen minutes after the trainer's harsh departure, two women entered through another door and found her sobbing uncontrollably, lying on her crumpled robe. "Oh, Honey, what happened? They said you were ready."

Kristin slowly looked up, showing her tears mixing with the slick cream. She started another round of heaving wails. The women glanced at each other and nodded. "Honey, we're just going to wait for you for a while. Then we'll take you up to get you all cleaned up and back to bed. OK? I'm Zoe, and this is Mia." Mia began dabbing Kristin's face with the hem of the robe.

Gradually, her breathing slowed as Zoe rubbed her back. "C'mon, time to go. I promise you that the worst of your time here is over. Let's get your robe on." Nestling her between them, they shuffled to an elevator. On the ride up, Mia pulled Kristin into a tight hug. The doors opened into a nicely decorated corridor, nothing like the stark warehouse below. They took her to a room that could have been in a fine hotel, with an actual bed, a private bath, and carpet.

"Honey, here is a clean robe. Go in and have a nice shower or bath. We will be right here when you come out."

"Umm... uh, thank you, Ma'am.

"No need for that, Honey. Just Mia and Zoe. We'll have a long talk in the morning. You have a couple days before classes start. Right now, it's bath and bed, OK?"

In the shower, Kristin adjusted the water until it was as hot as she could bear, and scrubbed her face and hair over and over, until the last of that monster's feel and smell swirled down the drain. Exhausted, she forgot about the robe and strode into the room. The girls noticed her body, pink from the hot water. Zoe stood up. "Well, look at you, beautiful! Feeling better?"

Kristin quickly put one arm over her breasts and the other over her crotch, and turned back to the bathroom. "Honey, wait! No need for modesty here. Just us girls, ya know? Look." Zoe opened her dress and let it fall. Mia followed suit. Both women drew Kristin into a hug. Zoe whispered, "No, we're not lesbos, but we have no secrets, either. They want you to be proud of your body. Clothes around here are just a decoration." She gave Kristin a playful slap. "And Honey, you have a great ass."

Mia said, "It's about two in the morning. Sleep in. We have some other girls to look after, but one of us will be back around nine. Off to bed now." They picked up their dresses and walked out the door naked, as though it was completely normal. The lock clicked.

Kristin went right back to the bathroom to retrieve the robe. She had to think for a moment to recall her former life, where one dressed, first thing, every day! Underwear, pantyhose, shoes, skirt, blouse. Less than a week ago, she chose matching colors. Tonight, the choice was white or nothing. She tied the robe tightly and fell on the bed.

Sunlight from three narrow windows near the ceiling finally woke Kristin to the sight of Mia, waiting in a chair. "I thought you would put that robe on, Honey. This won't happen every day, but I brought you breakfast in bed." The sight and smell of scrambled eggs, bacon, and orange juice brought her upright.

"Thank you, uh, Mia, right?"

"That's it. What's your name?"

"Umm, D...Kristin. My name is Kristin Holloway."

"Did they give you one of those filthy names downstairs? Mine was Clitoria."

"No, it was only Doll. Coulda been a lot worse. Were you down there? When?"

"Seems like a year ago. It's hard to keep track. You're going to get a new name up here. They like short names, don't know why. Forget your last name. You only get one. I guess it's to remind you of your place on the totem pole around here."

"Are you a slave?"

"Yes, just like you. You were probably taken off the street or in a club, right?" Kristin nodded. "Yeah, I was in a bar in Aruba, and I woke up in a cage, all drugged up. I went through everything you did, the rubber dicks, kissing an asshole's boots, all of it. Everybody meets Mr. Johnson. Was your trainer that same sarcastic son of a bitch?"

A tear rolled down her cheek. "Y-yes. I hate him!"

"Oh, Sweetie, what happened last night? Did he do that?"

"I...I was his favorite," she sobbed, "I thought he was going to m-make love to me. Then he did that. I just wanted to die."

'Yeah, I know. He's a bastard, but that's what they want. If you can survive him, you'll do fine up here. He comes up here all the time to talk to the Boss, but he never asks for a freebie. I think he really does hate women. I wasn't the favorite, but he had his hands all over a girl he called Lips.

"You need to find a way to put that behind you. It isn't like that up here. They don't yell or call you stupid names. You just have to do everything they say, sexual things mainly. As long as you're trying, the worst they will do is swat you with a little whippy thing that feels like a wasp sting."

"Mia, what is your job here? Why are you and Zoe so nice to me?"

"After Zoe and I graduated, we thought we were going to the auction with the others, but the Boss picked us to serve meals and clean up the place. Then we convinced him to let us talk to the girls and keep spirits up. Now, I guess we could be called the House Mothers. You are in for some intense training, and we are going to get you through it. We will listen to you bitch about the day, or just rub your back.

"Of course, they are watching Zoe and me, and our absolute loyalty is to the Boss. That's what keeps us off the block. But there are no cameras in here. He trusts us to keep you on the path. Please don't ask about escape. I would have to report it. Don't think about that.

"I have to go, but please eat. You need your strength. Do you have a couple of questions?"

"Umm, how many others are here? There were five downstairs."

"In fact, we just got the last one in about two hours ago. That makes four for this round, and it means class starts sooner, tomorrow morning. You are the only one from this building, and you should feel good about that. I guarantee that jackass trainer is riding the other ones hard right now."

"How long..."

"Two or three weeks," Mia interrupted. "The Boss will explain the courses tomorrow. He is expecting all of you to get an 'A' in every class. They do like to call it slave college. Don't worry about what happens after that; it's not in your control. You know that saying, one day at a time? We're going to get you through this. We're going to help you unwind, catch your breath, rub your feet, and prep you for the next day." They embraced for a long moment.

"Thank you, Mia."

"Zoe will see you at lunch." She stepped toward the door, had a thought, and turned back. "Let me repeat: there are no cameras in here. I remember those days in the cell." She winked at Kristin.

There was a lock on the outside of the hall door, but none on the bathroom. Still, Kristin had always loved a long, languorous bath. Immersed to the shoulders, she thought about the last 24 hours, dozed, and speculated about tomorrow.What classes? The trainer said we would learn to cook, but downstairs it was all filthy sex. You're a sex slave! Get used to it. You have three holes, slut! You have to put it in your mouth. You have let them put it in your ass. One of these days, they might even put it in your pussy. No, your cunt. It's a cunt now. That's what you are-—One cunt, mint condition— ready for the highest bidder.

The water was cooling. She slid her hand down to a young woman's favorite button. But there was no spark. Too nervous, too anxious, too tired. Time for a nap.

Zoe woke her up with a tender touch on the back. "Hey, Sweetie. I have food." Kristin sat up, stretched, and swung her legs down to the floor. "Looks like you had a bath, but your hair's a mess. Here, you eat while I brush it." She pulled a brush from a drawer, stood up, and shed her dress. She crawled up on the bed, naked.

Kristin looked around at her. "Why did you do that?"

"Honey, I'm kind of an exhibitionist. I love showing off my body while I'm still young enough to pull it off. Now, starting tomorrow, they expect you to be one, too. So, we're going to practice in a bit." She set about pulling the brush through tangled locks. Like most women, Kristin loved to have someone brush and play with her hair. The little pulls and tugs put her in a state of drowsy serenity. Zoe kept brushing until Kristin's plate was empty. "Here, sit on the bed with me."

"Thank you, Zoe. That felt so good, I almost forgot where I was. Mia said you would keep my spirits up. They're up!"

"Honey, we're here to do a lot more than just cheer you up. We're going to practice some things, and we're going to help you relax." With a wink, she added, "How about you slip that robe off and let me get a look at your hot body?" Only hesitating a moment, Kristin dropped the robe to the floor. "I'm going to give you an idea what they will be looking for tomorrow."

Zoe ran her hands over Kristin's bare shoulders. "Nice smooth skin. Your arms and hands look great. They'll love these boobs." She weighed each one with her hands, casually rubbing the nipples.

"Wait..."

Zoe kept rubbing. "Look! They're already standing up. You need to get used to this. In fact, as I do this, move a little closer to me, as though you love it. Make a little noise."

"But..."

"I know it's hard, but you're upstairs now. They are not going to force you to do anything. Still, you have to comply, so you need to add — and show — a little passion. C'mon, try it again." She took the nipples between thumbs and forefingers. Kristin produced a small gasp and leaned forward.

"Great! Now, fair is fair. Do that to me." Kristin lightly twisted the proffered nipples. "Mmmm. Ah." Zoe leaned into the caress and tilted her hips forward a bit. "Mmm." She took Kristin's hands into hers.

"Let's talk. Relax."

Kristin looked down at her robe lying on the floor.

"How can you like being naked? I'm grabbing a robe before I even step out of the shower!" Kristin put her hands in her lap.

"Well, I do have a year's head start on you, but here's the deal. The report on you from downstairs is that you are 'very responsive.' That is code, meaning you are easily aroused. That is why you are up here. Your nipples just gave you away, didn't they? I read some of the details in your report. You were one hot broad down there, eh?"

"Y-yes, I guess."

"I know you were, and that's how you are going to get an A this week. When you get an A, we get an A. That means we stay here. To you, it means a possibly brighter future. Kristin, do you trust me?"

"Yes. I have to, and I do."

"Good. I want to finish checking out your bod. Kneel up for me." Zoe ran her fingertips down Kristin's torso several times, lightly tickling. Then along her thighs, squeezing the long muscles. Kristin squirmed. "I see that you shave, and they expect that, but you need a touchup. I do, too. Let's do each other!"

"Uh, I don't..."

"Honey, do you want some man to tell you you're too fuzzy? This will be fun! I'll get the stuff."

In a moment, Zoe brought a towel to spread on the bed and flopped on her back. "Me first! I washed off in the bathroom. Here's the cream. I like this gel kind." With a sigh, Kristin knelt on the floor and began to shave her new best friend's pussy. "Mmm...ah...that feels great. Just wipe the razor on the towel." In a few minutes, Zoe turned face down. "OK, get the strays around my butt and I'll do you." Kristin couldn't believe this was happening. She spread the left cheek and removed the stubble, trying not to touch the actual opening.

"Go wash your coochie. I have to go see the new girl in a while."

Kristin came back from the bathroom and lay down in the embarrassing position. "They might like your little triangle here, so I'll leave it." Zoe began moving the razor across her outer lips in a practiced fashion. "Mia and I do each other every few days, so I'm pretty good at it." She moved her other hand to stretch Kristin's lips, grazing across the center as she worked.

"Uhh. What are you doing? Ah."

"My, you are responsive!" Zoe kept up the movements as she worked, eliciting increasing gasps and groans until Kristin's hips jumped. "Hold still, Baby." Her thumb started rotating around and across her junior partner's hot button.

"Ohhh...please...ahh!" Kristin's hips were rolling in rhythm.

Zoe stopped. "Flip, Honey, I have to finish the job." Breathing heavily, Kristin presented her backside. Zoe swiftly swiped the razor a few times, put a flat hand on Kristin's slit, and began an expert stroke. Kristin gasped and tried to close her knees, too late to stop a fast and furious orgasm. Zoe kept up her rapid motion as Kristin's hips gyrated. At length, she lay still, panting.

"Honey, like I said, we're not lesbians, and I don't want to lick it, but women understand each other. The men here are in it for their own pleasure, so we have to look out for ourselves. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, uhh, that was a surprise, and a good one."

"Good! Let's hop in the shower." They playfully soaped each other, rinsing the last few hairs, gel, and juices down the drain. As they sponged each other's breasts and bellies, Kristin managed to smile and giggle. After the toweling, Zoe took her hand. "Come here; I have one more thing. Watch me walk."

She stepped out in a kind of prance and circled the room. "Can you see that I'm proud of my body? My shoulders are back, my steps are sure, my ass is swaying just a little. When I strut past a man, I am seducing him without a word."

Kristin shook her head and looked down. "How can you think like that? You're naked!" She sat on the carpet. Zoe flopped right down with her.

"OK, Honey, playtime is over. Reality check. Look at me." Her tone took on three shades of serious. "I do think that way, and so will you. I know this is a shocking change from your other life, but there is no going back. They will give you a little slack at first, but you have to get with it pretty quick. Think for a minute about why you are up here so soon.

"True or false: when you were humiliated and embarrassed to tears down there, you were still all wet and worked up, weren't you? C'mon!"

"Uh, yes, it's true. But he did that to me! I'm not like that!" Kristin looked away.

"NO! You did it! Your brain and your pussy did it! Look at me. What was he doing the first time he lit you up?"

"I..um..he...made me crawl up to him and bend down..." Zoe put her hand on Kristin's neck and pushed it to the floor.

"Like this?" Zoe guided her into the worship position.

"Y...y...er...yes!" Tears wet the carpet. "Yes."

"Then what? Tell me what he did."

"He.. he put his hand on me."

Zoe started rubbing across her ass. "Like this?" She moved down to her cleft, already moistening. She made light caresses.

"Y...yessss...please! Ahh."

"Did he put his finger in here?"

"OH! Please...Ahhh."

"Would you like him to barge in and fuck you right now? Hmmm?"

"Oh god...yes...yes!"

"OK. Sit up for a minute, Sweets." The red-faced, panting girl raised her head. "You can finish when I leave. Did I make my point that you're a natural for this? You belong right here, don't you?"

Kristin looked at the floor, sobbing, realizing that she was on the verge of her second intense orgasm of the afternoon.

"We'll pick you up in the morning with the others. Do your nails tonight and fix your hair. There is a set of clothing in the closet. Practice walking in those heels. First impressions, ya know? Tomorrow will be a hard day, but you're going to shine, Baby!

"You need to think about being the most eager, cooperative, and yes, submissive girl in there. You are our star. You'll have to fake it sometimes, but all the crap you did downstairs and all that Mia and I do is about what they want. Are you with us, Honey?"

Nodding, Kristin whispered, "I'll try my best, because of you. Thank you. I could never imagine someone like you or Mia being in a place like this."

"Sweetie, we'll be here with you the whole time. Save your tears for us. Did you see that button by your bed? You're locked in, but if you have a problem during the night, that button will bring someone, OK?"

"Thank you so much." They pulled into a long hug.

"See you in the morning. Bright, shiny and, especially, bushy-tailed."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mia brought coffee and a little orange roll. "Light snack on the first day, Honey. Everybody's too nervous. You'll get a full lun... Oh! You're just gorgeous! Give me a twirl." Four-inch heels made Kristin's turn a little wobbly. "Did you practice walking?"

"Yes, a little" Kristin started across the carpet. The knee-length pencil dress forced small steps.

"Great! You're just a little stiff. Loosen your arms and fingers. Relax your face and part your lips a little. Eyebrows up, a slight smile." Kristin scrunched up her face and giggled. Mia reached out to pinch both cheeks. "That's the ticket, Honey. Enjoy whatever you can around here. OK, finish your coffee and go brush your teeth."

In the hall, Kristin watched the other three girls walking toward her. None looked older than 20, and all were brunette. They strained to walk seductively in heels, but, like Kristin, were trying too hard. As they drew closer, she noticed a startling detail: The bright colors on their fingers and toes matched their dresses exactly. Red, green, and blue. She whispered to Mia: "My dress is white. Does that mean I'm the only virgin?"

"Yes, it does, but it's not a bad thing. You're going to keep that cherry, even though every man you see wants it. Your door is locked, and so is your box. Got it?"

Zoe spoke to the gathering. "All of you are beautiful! I'm so proud of you. Mia and I have stood where you stand, and we've been through everything you have. The first day is always the hardest because you don't know what they want. But, as we have said to each of you, you are chosen, you belong right here, and you know why."

Four women looked away and trembled a bit, but they knew. All six women, caught in a web, knew why they were there, why they were in thrall to powerful men.

Mia cleared her throat. "Ladies, we will show you where to stand. The Boss will have a little talk. It's best to look at his chest as he speaks. He is a bit overwhelming, so don't look him in the eyes for very long, or he takes it as a challenge. You do not want to defy him, or he will single you out. Be part of the group, doing whatever he asks, no matter how hard it is."

Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers