Kristin Continued Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe spoke up. "He will give you a name. Get used to it. That is your name for the duration. All right, let's go in." She opened a door and they filed into a large, well-lit room. On one side, four men sat in chairs. There were small wooden clothes racks at either end, empty except for a few hangars. Mia lined the women up facing the men and about ten feet away. For long minutes, no one moved.

Kristin quickly perceived the purpose of the racks, already imagining her white dress swaying from a hangar. The door opened, and all eyes took in a tall man striding to the center in front of them. He had a trimmed beard and sweeping gray hair. Instantly, Kristin pictured "The Most Interesting Man in the World" from the beer poster. Strikingly handsome, he walked with a swagger that telegraphed supreme confidence. No, arrogance. He looked directly at each pair of eyes in the line, silently scanning for insolence, finding none. Each one looked away, as Mia's caution proved unnervingly correct.

"Welcome to our little school, Ladies. You may address me as 'Boss' or 'Sir' when asked a direct question. I'm going to give each of you a name. As I do, go into the display position and repeat it back to me."

He focused on a petite, pale-skinned brunette. "You are Ava."

"I...uh...I am Ava?" He waited, staring at her downcast face. She laced her fingers behind her head. "Uh, thank you, Sir?"

"And you, my Latin beauty, are Adora."

Elbows up, standing straight, "My name is Adora, Sir. Thank you."

His gaze shifted. "You are from India, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir." The third captive had large black eyes and pouting lips.

"You are Anika, which means graceful. You're already in position. You are going to be graceful, aren't you?"

"Uh, yes, Sir. Anika. I will try to be graceful, Sir. Thank you." A single tear meandered down her cheek.

"And now to you, my Dear. I have read and heard a great deal about you, as you are a 'local.' Your name is Aisha. Do you know what it means?"

"No, Sir." A tremor ran through her body as she stood tall.

"It means 'alive.' Are you alive, Aisha? I don't choose these names at random."

His intimidating tone left Kristin weak-kneed. She glanced to her left at Mia and straightened up. "Yes, Sir, I'm...I'm alive. Thank you."

"I'm glad you are, Aisha. I will be expecting all of you to be alive while you are here. When I give you a command, you will perform with precision and grace. No one just goes through the motions. Do I make myself clear?"

Nearly in unison: "Yes, Sir."

"Relax. You may be wondering about the presence of these gentlemen." He gestured toward the chairs. "They are prospective buyers who have paid a substantial fee to participate in your training. You will see others during our time together, as this is a popular feature. You will address them as 'Master.' When they speak, they speak for me. Treat them as you would your future owner because that is not just possible, but probable.

"My agenda calls for a collaring ceremony next, but you are not properly attired to receive a collar, so we will begin with our traditional parade. Ava, walk to the rack on your left, hang up your dress, and return. At the same time, Aisha, walk to your right. Begin."

Aisha turned, trying to imagine the book-on-head scene. Stepping out, she spotted Zoe, standing by the rack, smiling and beckoning. The 20-foot walk seemed to take an hour, but at the end, Zoe twirled her finger. Aisha turned to let her unzip the dress and slip it off her shoulders. As the dress slid to the floor, Aisha noticed Ava and Mia mirroring their movements.

"Return to a kneeling rest." In a moment, the two women, one in green matching bra and bikini panties and the other in white, tottered back to the center. "That was acceptable. Adora and Anika, are you proud of your beautiful bodies?"

"Ah, yes, Sir." They knew there was no other acceptable reply.

"You will show that pride as you obey my command. Proceed." They answered the call, with a little more spring to their steps and sway to their hips. His eyes swept across the kneeling, trembling group. "Much better. Now, each of you will remove your pretty lace bra, stand, and show us a little more of your beautiful body as you hang it beside your dress."

Taking off a bra, so routine for all women, now became an awkward affair. The men watched eight hands go through the practiced move to unclasp their bras and bring it off their arms. There were a few tears, but no one balked until Adora stopped five feet short of the rack and crossed her arms. Mia took a step toward her.

The Boss strode up to Adora. "NO! Look at me. Are you defying my command?"

"Uh, Sir, I..."

"Hold that bra in the air as high as you can reach. Now!" Adora looked at the red garment and slowly reached up. "Tiptoes!" She strained to comply.

He raised the switch and whipped it down once on each breast. "Aiii..oww! OW!"

"Complete your task." Sobbing, Adora delivered the bra to Mia and shuffled back, sporting an angry welt across each nipple.

"That disappointed me. I hope none of you require a further reminder of who you are.

"Let us continue. Kneel up. Cross your wrists behind you. Let's have a look at your attributes." Still in shock, the women quickly complied. Adora sobbed and sniffled. Zoe and Mia each shed tears of sympathy for her. The seated men had feelings for Adora as well, but not enough to deflate the tents in their trousers.

"Lovely! You are nearly ready to be collared. Slowly slide your panties to your ankles and go to all fours, except Aisha. You are to keep yours. I want to see grace and pride as you reveal your body to your Master. Look him in the eyes. Begin."

Reluctantly, the women raised their heads toward the men. All male eyes watched as three silky skivvies descended. As always, the underside clung to the crotch, hung for a very long few seconds, and let loose. As the women assumed the position, the men crossed and uncrossed their legs, trying to find comfort in their arousal.

"Now you are properly attired for collaring. Crawl up to your Master and display yourself."

Aisha thought,Being the only one in panties is more embarrassing than being naked. Everyone knows.With the others, she moved into the spread, humbling pose.

The man in front of her whispered, "Aisha, you have a wet spot. Is that for me?"

She gave out a tortured gasp. "Um...uh...yes, Master?" He smiled and picked up a white leather collar. Aisha tried to scan his looks. He was in his 40s, average height and build. A lock of brown hair dangled on his forehead near one of his blue eyes. Aisha briefly thought,He's kind of cute for an old guy.

The Boss picked up his commands. "All right, one at a time, lower your head and lift your hair to the left. As he finishes, kiss his hand in gratitude, and kiss it well. Ava?" She bent down almost to the floor, as he buckled the green strap and placed a finger under it to check the tightness. Ava began kissing and licking his hand.

Aisha thought,It's a dog collar. I always thought slave collars were metal.As her turn came, she raised her hair and looked at his shoes, lost in thought. He snapped his fingers. "Sorry, Master. Thank you." She expected a swat from a switch, but wet kisses and licks mollified him.

Not knowing when to stop, the four slaves continued licking. On the command, "Display," they quickly returned to their open pose. "Ladies, when you wear the collar, you pursue perfection in every move. You will never achieve it in my eyes, but you will strive for it every moment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Straighten your backs, get those elbows back, tilt your hips." Each one strained and stretched, opening her knees to the limit. "Gentlemen, lean forward and have a private conversation with your collared girl."

Faint whispering sounds rose up. "I want you, Aisha. Do you believe me?"

Her answer was more of a squeak than a whisper. "Uh...yes..umm...M-Master." He slid his finger into her mouth. She sucked it right to the hilt and started swirling her tongue. He ran the knuckles of his other hand over her left nipple, then strummed his fingers over the right one, causing a familiar wave of sensation to run down to her legs.

"Mmmm...mmm." He inserted another finger. "MMM...mmmm" A blush spread down from her face to the tops of her breasts.

"Aisha, no need to speak. I can read your feelings right here." He lightly pinched a swollen nipple. "And your wet spot is getting bigger." He stroked across the translucent circle on the fabric, making her jerk.

The Boss returned to command. "Please return to your place and stand at attention." The rear view of the retreating women did nothing to cool the men's excitement. "Overall, a good session, though we have a lot of work to do. We will meet again in two hours, after lunch and rest time. Zoe or Mia will visit each one of you for advice and help."

He smiled. "Gentlemen, I will see you this afternoon. When you return to your room, you will find a girl waiting for you. Use your time wisely."

Mia guided the women out of the room. The men hastily rearranged themselves and walked slightly bent over, heading straight for their rooms.

Zoe unlocked Anika's door first. "We're going to leave you alone for 30 minutes to get yourselves together. Then we are going to eat in the kitchen and talk, OK?" The procession continued down the hall.

Aisha headed for the shower, her favorite place to masturbate. Giving silent thanks for massaging personal showerheads, she was not long in easing her pent-up heat. The finger raking across her panties had set her aflame. Not even downstairs had she been so turned on.Stripping and traipsing in front of them. Crawling up to him. Opening her knees to him to show her arousal. Making love to his finger."AHHH! Oh...no...ohhh...mmm...Ah."

Aisha stepped out of the bathroom wearing clean white panties. Mia was on the bed, laughing. "What are you doing here? You said 30 minutes!"

"I thought you might need some help, but I heard you clear out here!" She couldn't stay upset at Mia and sat on the bed with her. "That was so hot! I think the other three are doing the same thing. Even Zoe looked like she needed a little alone time."

"Do-do you have to service those men? They couldn't even walk."

"No, Honey. It's your friends from downstairs. Boss said we'd have to take them back. They're gonna get a taste of upstairs, but it will probably be a salty taste, 'cause that's all they are allowed to offer right now.

"Do you see what I mean about the Boss? He just takes over."

"Yeah, I couldn't look at him after we stripped. But do you know that guy who had his hands all over me? He had my number."

"We're not supposed to talk about the clients, but you might see him again. They can pay to come back. I heard it was a thousand a day, but these guys are loaded. If he's here tomorrow, you're on his radar."

"What do I do?

"Honey, if he's sweet on you, there isn't anything you can do. Just do what he says and let him grope. I saw that today. You might as well act as though you like it, 'cause he won't be as hard on you that way. Some of these jerks get carried away with that little whip. But all guys like to think they can turn us on with a snap of their fingers. Honey, from what I just heard, that's a short trip for you."

Aisha blushed again. "Mia, I hate being the only one with panties out there. It's so embarrassing. I think everybody's looking at me."

"Sweetie, be glad you have them. Where would that guy have put his fingers today if you were bare? Who knows if he even washed his hands lately? No, you have a barrier. One time I had a guy stick a finger up my ass and tell me to lick it off. That's the only time I ever refused anything, and I thought I would get the switch, but the Boss backed me up. Unsanitary, you know!

"I told you today would be hard, but now you know. They are going to put you in indecent positions and expect you to like it. They will touch you and stroke you and get you all worked up. These guys are acting out their wildest male fantasies. This is their toy store, and we're the novelties."

"You said the worst part was over, but this is worse than downstairs. They don't yell, but it's so...so...uh..."

"I know, Honey, I know." They pulled into another long embrace. "Let's go eat. We have a little dining room. Just wear your robe and those heels."

Mia held her hand as she wobbled down the hall. "You're not used to heels, are you?"

"No. What is it with men and heels anyway?"

"They do something to your calf muscles that's practically an aphrodisiac. A little helpless and dainty. Let's just say they make you walk like a girl."

"I hate 'em. Why aren't you wearing any?"

"Well, that's funny. The Boss actually has a thing for bare feet, so we usually wear these skimpy sandals or nothing. But we have to keep them clean. He calls it Blackfoot Disease. He's very strict. He doesn't say much, but if he wrinkles his nose, we know to go run through the shower. He's got kind of a Barbie Doll theory of women. Always perfect looking, poseable, and speechless."

Zoe had two crock pots of beef stew on the table. The women seemed to know instinctively to stick to small talk, ignoring their predicament. Adora, still hurting, sobbed quietly. They lingered as long as possible over the food, dreading the afternoon.

"I think all of you showered already. Just wear your robe and the heels. I'm not sure exactly what the Boss has in mind, but none of it is easy. We'll get you in 15 minutes."

A pattern was forming: Everyone waited on him. Aisha stood in her white collar and bathrobe a few steps in front of her admirer/groper. In ten minutes, he strode in. Mia and Zoe quickly moved to a standing display. Seeing this, the other four followed.

"Thank you. Please relax. I trust everyone had a pleasant break." He glanced back at the men, who smiled broadly. "During the next couple weeks, we will cover topics of interest to our clientele. The only common factor among them is a love of women. You may find yourself in any role, from party hostess to pony girl, from club dancer to concubine. Once you leave us, you will be required to conform to your owner's exact requirements."

As these images formed, the women began fidgeting. "Am I being completely clear, Ladies?"

All eyes snapped back to his for a split second and flitted back down. "Yes, Sir."

"This week, we will cover a fetish, or I'll say, interest, of a few of our customers: pet play. The gentlemen here may not have a passion for this, but I'm quite sure they will help out as best they can." Without looking, he could feel the smiles behind him. "We will outfit you and go through the basics. Of course, pets can't talk, though they can make a variety of sounds. I will not permit human words from you during this class. Pets do not have hands or feet, either. Mia?"

Aisha, along with her sister slaves, received a clear plastic bag containing some black rubber objects. "Bring this to your gentleman and kneel. Pets don't wear clothing either. Lose the robes." She sank down, let the garment fall, and extended the bag to her "gentleman." He pulled out four paws. She thought,It is a dog collar!

"Hello again, beautiful. This is going to be fun. Hold your hands out." He tugged the tight paws over her fingers, folding the thumb inside. "Now, sit down so we can try these back paws." He trailed his fingernails slowly over her feet as he drew each shoe off, producing a sensuous tickle and an intake of her breath. "You're sensitive everywhere, aren't you?" He repeated the stimulating strokes along her ankles and arches. She started to answer, but remembered her instructions, instead giving out a low whine.

"Here, try to put these on yourself." With her front paws, Aisha maneuvered one around, trying to wiggle her bare toes into the opening without success. "Having trouble?"

She could only murmur, "Mmm...mm." Her man pulled and pushed until each one was snug. The Boss cleared his throat.

"I see that you are all enjoying this attention, as any pet would, but it is time for some training. If you need to walk about, I will provide kneepads, but for now, you will learn to sit and beg. Gentlemen, I have provided you with bits of beef jerky for treats, and you have a small switch. Use them accordingly.

"Pets, to sit, you will spread your knees, place your paws straight on the floor, and look straight ahead. Now, sit!"

Aisha scrambled back to her knees and straightened her arms, feeling the start of another cycle of humiliating arousal. She let out a yelp as two light whip strokes hit her thighs, and quickly parted them to the max. Her man watched her strain to perfect her position.

"I like this! When I take you home, we're going to have pet day every Saturday. What do think about that, girl?" Aisha could only respond with a low moan.

He patted her head. "Such a good girl! Here, stick out your tongue." She drew the hard nugget into her mouth, but he kept his hand in place. Aisha chewed, swallowed, and licked his finger. He trailed the tip of the switch across her thigh." Enthusiasm, my dear!"

Suddenly animated, she licked and kissed until his entire hand glistened. "Oh yes. Whoosagooogerl?" In a day of degrading acts, this one pushed Aisha over the top. She started sobbing and trembling. She tried to maintain her stance but started to crumble.

He quickly dropped to his knees and picked her up, pulling her head onto his shoulder. Aisha started wailing like the human she was. The Boss turned toward them, but her Master waved him off. "Aisha, I'm sorry. I got carried away. Too far, too fast. Just rest a minute." He waved a hand at Zoe and pointed to the robe. She rushed over to cover Aisha, keeping a wary eye on the Boss.

"I'm going to take you out of here for a while. Zoe, can we go somewhere?"

"Uh...I..." She looked at the Boss. He gave a slight, frowning nod. "Yes, Sir. Please come with me." Together, they pulled Aisha to her feet and shuffled to the door. After a bit of stumbling, he reached down and picked her up. Zoe opened the door to a room where they sat her on a couch. "Sir, I have to go..."

"Please, stay just a moment. Aisha, do you trust me? I'm not going to touch you."

Her eyes welled up again. In a high-pitched whimper, she cried, "I'm a slave! I do whatever you say! Would you like a blow job? How about you just rape me and get it over with?" She collapsed on the floor.

"Zoe, go tell him she's not coming back today."

"Sir, I...I can't...he..."

"OK, stay here and I'll tell him." He quickly left the room. Zoe knelt beside her and started rubbing her back. Crying subsided to little heaves.

"Honey, I hope he gets you the day off, but you have to go back. Boss will punish us all if you crater, no excuses. You have to pull it together. Can you hear me?" Aisha, in a fetal position, nodded her head. "All right, you just rest a minute until Carl gets back."

"Carl? His n-name is Carl? How do you know that?"

"Honey, he's been here before. He pays to go to the school, but he's never actually been to the auction. You could do a lot worse than him. A lot worse. He's not cruel or sadistic like some.

"I need you to think about something real quick before he gets back. You saw how he reacted when you lost it. He knew he pushed you too far. Most of these guys would have started cropping you. Sorry is not in the vocabulary around here, but he said it.

"Honey, you're going to be sold off. It's evil and wrong, but there it is. Carl has a little crush on you. He's a wealthy man. Are you hearing me? Try to go along. You have nothing to lose! There are men who whip their slaves every morning just for fun! Does he seem like that to you?"