Kristin Continued Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I guess not. Zoe, I don't know what to do."

"First, let's see what he says. There is no bargaining with the Boss, but a little cooperation might go a long way with Carl." A tear formed in Zoe's eye. "You have to try. We have to do whatever it takes to keep all the girls in line. He could..."

"OK, OK, I'll try. I owe you and Mia a lot." They drew into a tight hug as Carl came back.

"Zoe, would you stay with us a moment and then take Aisha to her room? He agreed, as long as you or Mia catch her up on the class this evening. Thank you."

He sat beside Aisha and took her hands, removing the paws. Zoe caught on and knelt to pull the booties off. "I guess it doesn't seem like it, but you are the first girl I have seen here that appeals to me. I'm sorry I pushed so hard."

She cleared her throat and took a breath. "May I speak?" Carl quickly nodded. "Zoe has made it clear that I need to come back. They are the only friends I have in this world. But we all know that I'm not just a girl. I'm a slave girl. If I were just a girl, you would ask me out to a movie." She knelt on the floor, pulled the sash, and dropped the robe.

"Master."

"Thank you, Aisha. I'm not going to pretend we're dating. We both know why I'm here. Dav...the Boss told me you liked this stuff, but I got carried away. It won't happen again. I'll see you tomorrow." Aisha looked down and nodded.

Back in Aisha's room, Zoe helped her to bed, gently pulling up a sheet. "He shouldn't do pets first. I think he is experimenting. It's too heavy. Mia said they were all crying at some point. You need to rest. I'll bring you some food later. Don't worry about the Boss. We'll talk to him." She kissed Aisha on the cheek.

Four hours later, Mia brought a tray with potato soup, mixed vegetables, and tea. "Zoe filled me in on your tough day. Why don't you eat while I tell you what's happening? First, Boss is a little put out. After you left, he said he would whip the next girl who broke down. You need to make sure this doesn't happen again, OK? We're going to knock on his door later and attack him. He loves a threebie. But we're doing this for us. If you falter, it's our failure. That's just how he thinks.

"We talked to Carl. You don't get many choices around here, but you have one now. He feels bad about this. He said if you want, he will switch with another guy tomorrow."

"What do you think, Mia?"

"Well, you still have to be a pet tomorrow. You still have to wear those stupid paws, but I believe you're better off with him. The devil you know, eh? You can get a little mileage out of what happened, but when they're rich and powerful, men go back to the dirtbags they were in junior high school, y'know?"

"Tell me about it. All right, I'll stick with him. I'm sorry I let you down. What did I miss with my hissy fit?"

"Honey, he just stuck with 'sit' and 'beg.' Then he actually did 'shake.' I couldn't believe it. At the end, he did a little 'stay' and 'come.' Are you ready to practice? I didn't bring the paws."

"OK." Aisha shed the robe and dropped to 'sit.'

"Spread 'em, Baby. If you can't think of anything else, spread your legs. It fogs their mind a little. They can't take their eyes off it. Now, move from all fours to 'sit' a couple times. Good. As you sit, wiggle your body and boobs just a little, eager like.

"Now, for 'beg' you raise your paws and kneel up a bit. You have to work in a little shake and tremble like dogs do. Try it." Aisha brought her curled fingers to her chin. "Now whine in short bursts. He doesn't make you bark because it sounds so stupid."

"Hm, hm, hm" her pitiful noises made Mia laugh. She brought a hand to Aisha's mouth as though to offer a treat. Smiling, Aisha gave out a shallow growl and lightly clamped down on her hand.

"Hey!" They both collapsed in giggles on the floor. "You don't bite the hand that feeds you, bitch!" Mia gave her a couple of taps on the bottom. "You deserve a good spanking!" Mia began a playful pummeling which soon intensified into mutual pleasure. The extreme tensions of the day melted into a delicious orgasmic joyride for two.

"Feel better?"

"Yesssss."

"Good. Me, too. Now I have to go and see the Boss and probably take one in the ass for the team. See you tomorrow, little puppy."

Author's Note: Readers: Pet Play class will continue with hand stacking and grooming in a month or two. First, I'm going to start writing Slave Market, Part 3. Thanks for your interest. These purely fictional stories are inspired by my lifelong dreams of being taken.

—Carole99