All Comments on 'Krite's Earthly Fantasy Ch. 01'

by Howbizarre

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HowbizarreHowbizarrealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 coming along nicely

Just a heads up, I have much of the second chapter written. You should be able to expect it within a week or so. I am mainly editing and making sure I have any possible loose ends tied up for proper closure and referencing as we draw toward the story's end. If I get some encouraging feedback, there may be some spinoffs in this universe after this particular story ends. Thanks for reading!

Over_RedOver_Redalmost 10 years ago
What the hell just happened

I laughed, I cried, I winced like crazy at that description of a cock getting chewed up. Damn, that was painful to read. Good luck with the story.

HowbizarreHowbizarrealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback, Over_Red

That makes sense, the first chapter was originally entitled "Pain", with the second being "Pleasure" until I decided to name them after the fantasies that take place within them. I since have broken the second chapter into two parts and will be submitting the first part of it, "SECRET AGENT AND THE COUNTESS" any day now. The next couple of chapter should be hot and a lot of fun, especially if you are a fan of the James Bond movies; with pleasures as intense as the first one's pain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous