Krite's Earthly Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brushed the foliage out of the way and there she was under a misty rainbow...his Asian Island queen presiding over her realm. Her head and soaking wet raven hair tilted back as a waterfall was cascading down over her and spattering from her full lips. She brought her hands to her neck and then ran them along her tanned skin, around her dark nippled breasts, sinking into her tiny waist, and then down resting them on her hips near her perfect ass.

She looked to him sensually and extended an arm, then a finger beckoning him forth with a seductive smile. The brute darted for her, splashing into the pool, but she spryly stepped to the side just before he reached her. It left him flying face first into the water. She laughed and playfully bounced away. Dripping wet and jiggling, she hoisted herself to land.

The frisky energetic islander took off running down a path and the wild haired hunter chased after as she lured him deeper into her rain forest of wonders. Though she had vanished from sight, she left a sweetly fragrant trail that smelled like an intoxicating rare exotic flower, it was irresistable and aided him in tracking her down.

Once again in view, he sped up and lunged for her but missed as she deftly dodged out of the way, sending him tumbling. The brute sprang back to his feet and pivoted toward her. The high spirited Asian babe looked over her shoulder teasingly with a giggle as he pursued. The loin clothed man closed in on her with hasty resolve and pounced, athletically tackling her to the ground as he captured his prey. He rolled her over on her back and pressed her wrists to the jungle floor as she looked to him with aroused eyes, panting through an open smile.

She tilted a hand and pointed upward as she adoringly whispered, "take me up high, I wanna do it in the tree tops."

The wild haired muscular man simply grunted in response as he knew not how to speak. He swept her under his arm, then climbed up a tree and grabbed a vine, swinging through on one after another as she pointed and guided him. Finally they arrived at the biggest highest limb with a large surface in the tallest tree at the center of the island where her throne was; a crown woven from roses sitting upon it.

Wasting no time, he leaned her back along a slanted limb and followed close in. The deep breathing open mouthed lustful queen gazed at him with eyes of anxiety; preparing to receive his massive manhood as he beared down upon her. He entered her succulent juicy cunt and began stabbing forward repeatedly, smashing her against the limb and reveling in her pained but salacious heavy moans as he looked to her impassioned begging eyes. She wrapped one arm around his lower back and the other grasped a stray branch bracing herself. Their boiling hot bodies rapidly crashed into each other as leaves were shaking loose and falling past. Both of them became drenched in sweat as his queen wailed away in an agonized ecstacy.

The savage hunter eventually pushed himself away, settling upon his knees. He then yanked her by her arm, spinning her about and commandingly bending her over on all fours as he pushed her face to the bark and grasped his cock to direct it to her pussy lips. Once in position, he grabbed her from behind; one hand tugging on her damp raven hair, the other wrapped around her tiny waist before pulling her sex to himself and ferociously ramming her over and over again.

She groaned resoundingly, beseeching him for more and more with breath she scarcely had to spare. "Oooooh!...Oh yes!...Yes!...Don't stop!."

The muscular hunter was eager and overly fit to answer her plea; grimacing and grunting with each tremendous stroke more powerful than the last as he provided more than she could handle. Her tanned bubbly sumptuous ass rippled under his might as he continuously pulverized her sex into submission. She howled out in surrender under his forceful drubbing. He held his breath; his balls were churning and his body started seizing up. He felt a quaking from deep within himself and jut his head forward as he could hold back no longer.

The contents of his lungs and balls evacuated as he shot a conquesting stream of hot goo deep into her exotic and imploring pussy of paradise. His face contorted and his entire body twitched as several celebrated spurts followed in aftershocks until his reservoir was empty. Wholly satisfied and fatigued, they both sagged to catch their breath. In moments, he rose up, inflating and beating his chest before giving forth a triumphant thunderous echoing roar as all the denizens of the realm chirped and squealed fleeing in fright from his dominion. His subjugated queen took the thorny rose crown from what was now his throne and placed it upon his head. The island was his territory now, he owned her, he was king of the jungle.

Krite's ego skyrocketed as he was genuinely pleased with himself that he had the balls to see the expedition through and reap the rewards of his successfully executed masculine plan. It was boundlessly better than he could have imagined. The entire venture through her resplendent love tunnel and the anticipation of absorbing this unique olive skinned beauty was the most rejoicing journey he had ever set forth upon.

Little did Krite know, his move was just what she was waiting for.

The foxy beach beauty had set into motion a clever sequence of events long before the moment of his big dive. In the beginning, she was dazed and it was an involuntary reaction when her teeth initially emerged. She presumed it may have alarmed the intruder; so, first she feinted weakness by appearing to be unable to penetrate his armor. Second, after he refused her request to leave, she purposefully looked worried and set bait to precisely where she needed him. Her next action was to appear overmatched when he took the bait and drove in. Finally, with unsurpassed skill, her tiny nimble waist and agile plump ass had been gyrating the whole time; masterfully maneuvering to lure him to her ambush point by entirely sheathing his sword and fine tuning the aim of her avenging chompers.

The tricky petite Islander abruptly perked up and glimpsed over her shoulder at him with a wrathful smile, "Oops!". She pursed her luscious lips, shaking her head and delighting in a brief pause, "big mistake."

Just as his pole reached the extreme dead end of his far-reaching quest into the deepest point of her tempting cavern, it collapsed. She unleashed the full fury of her womanhood. Closing jaws slammed thoroughly into him, every tooth slicing completely through his leathery shell; commencing a devastating sharp intrusion into the precious vital nectary center of his besieged massive cock.

Krite was jerked out of his fantasy as his eye sprang wide open and he quickly sucked in a sip of air in shocking horror before he froze. In high pitches, he yowled out. "Yeeeeyowwww! Holy God damn shit! Get me the out there right fucking now!"

Krite, hurrying in retreat, began reeling in his rod but as soon as he ran out of slack, it snagged conclusively with a keen ruthless twinge.

*BOING*

"Owawwwwoshhhhit!"

He gave it a tug, then another. He couldn't retract it and there was no room left going forward to work it back and forth. It wouldn't budge. He hysterically wiggled that tentacle around and tried different angles, but to no avail. Now, with every move he made, it only assisted her trappingly angled grueling jaws in sinking further into his root. The harder he pulled, the further her jaws advanced. Try and try as he might, no matter what he did there was just no escaping from her masterfully baited snare. She had her hooks deep into him and was nowhere near letting go.

He never even actually got to squirt his cum into her. It was all a self induced hallucination of how he perceived his voyage from her opening to her backstop and the anticipation of an epic release. The thorny rose crown from his fantasy was her teeth hiding in disguise, striking at the highest point of his shaft near her entryway.

The intense pain prevented him from feeding. It also had a paralyzing effect on him and his other tentacles as he sank to the ground and could only fixate on what was in front of him. He no longer had the option of using his other appendages to aid even if he was to swallow his pride to do so, which he would have gladly done now.

He gazed at her filled snatch, mournfully longing for the inviting paradise it once was. Now it was a fucking torture chamber in there. He was in the worst kind of trouble. All he could do was groan as her avenging cunt dined on the magnificent feast that was his exposed and vulnerable huge cock.

Krite went over the path to this point in his head. "'Big mistake?', that aint no shit. Aw man, I'm totally fucked. She played it perfectly; set me up and fooled me big time. I can't believe she's so puny, yet so strong. If she would have shown her true power sooner, I would have bolted and been out of there or even used my other tentacles to overcome her. I fucked up bad this time..." He trailed off, drowning in regret; locked in her harrowing and unforgiving dungeon.

Sweat beaded up on Krite's brow as the steamy Asian continuously sliced into him. Terror overcame his face as the finality of the situation took hold; his cocks are vital organs to him and losing one often caused death to his kind. "No, please stop! nnnngghhh!!" His eye was misting up and he couldn't help but gulp and let out a sniffle.

The petite tanned Islander mockingly replied from over her shoulder. "Awww...Now you want to cry? What happened to the big badass monster that bragged he was gonna jackhammer my mudhole whether I liked it or not?"

Krite replied, "I was just kiddin...or I mispoke...or no wait, I learned my lesson! Yeah, that's it! I'll do just like you asked, the respect the women thing and all that! I'll never stick a dick in a girl without all that permission stuff again. I Promise! Just let me go, please!"

Her tone became enraged and deadly serious. "You must be even stupider than I thought if you expect me to believe that. Listen to yourself you pathetic creep, you don't even have the balls to accept the results of your warped convictions. I told you there would be consequences if you didn't heed my warning. You ignored me and continued right along violating me with no regard. You had your chance and now your reckoning has come, you slime!"

She paused, biting into him and tugging with a shift of her ass to reinforce her words.

The Asian avenger narrowed her eyes interrogatingly, "How many other countless girls have you taken without consent, ignoring their pleas. A thousand? Ten thousand!? How many of them begged through tears for you to stop what you were doing and let them go? It's time for a taste of your own medicine!" She tilted her head to the side and raised a sarcastic brow at him. "By the way, care for some chocolates and flowers?" She got right back to the business of crunching down on his shaft.

Krite's nympho inducing pheromones now traitorously began to work against him. Between their effect and her desire to implement justice, she was roused into a frenzy. She desired more and more of his bone. Her tiny waist was gyrating wildly; her plump puckered ass jiggling, whirling, and building momentum. She had become an insatiably out of control meat grinder!

The olive skinned bunny started wailing like a sexual beast, "Ooooooh...Ughhhh!".

Out of options, as a last ditch effort he spontaneously thought, "Maybe if I try to ignore her, block the pain out of my mind, and let myself go a bit soft; I can try to glide out of there real quick before she can react or control one of my other tentacles to help."

It was yet another bad idea; perhaps his last blunder. The hot juicy Islander smiled and growled victoriously as she took advantage, ravenously munching down. There was no mercy. He immediately began stiffening back up to resist her deadly excavation, but she was carving him up and closing in on his main vein.

*CHOMP*...Further and deeper.

The steamy babe licked her lips and breathily remarked, "Mmmmm, yummy."

*CHOMP*...Further and deeper.

With each bite he could feel the margins of his willy narrowing where she was tunneling through. The beach girl was enjoying herself immensely. The longer the pheromones were active, the more effective they became. It made her work even more impetuously.

Krite excruciatingly endured each wrenching progression from her unrelenting pink pincher. The steamy tanned beauty was on the verge of clipping his stem; this legend's pride and joy. Krite beared down on the edge of panic.

He gulped dryly and closed his eye a moment wondering why he didn't try to pull out sooner and where the hell this treacherous beaver wielding babe came from in the first place. The pain was becoming unbearable. He wished he had never come to this planet. As he opened his eye, a glimmer of hope was spotted. He could see she was severely struggling and her eyes rolling and wavering as if searching for help. Was there an opportunity here?

It seemed she might be wearing out, after all, he was a burdoning heavy load and it was a monster dick to chew through. Either way, a few more seconds in the clutches of that zealously enraged perilous pussy and his custard launcher would snap like a twig.

He had never been in a more desperate situation. Krite started thinking fast as he took a deep breath. "Okay...come on baby!"

Krite concentrated with precision and flexed his love muscle. There was no give. He held his breath and continued pouring all of his focus into protecting his cherished cock. He began to swell up bigger. The pain of pushing through her snare was on the threshold of shutting him down and sealing his fate. Despite that, he simply could not surrender to the idea that one of his sausages was history.

Blood vessels all over him were about to burst. His cock got bigger...harder...larger...and became absolutely colossal. The trapped tentacled fiend began to repel her dooming advance. Slowly but surely, he bulldozed against her pink walls and could feel the pressure diminish as her vengeful teeth ceased to carve away.

The hot and sweaty Islander whimpered, "ewwhooo."

Battle wearied and her pussy stretched to its limits, the feisty Asian flower started slinking down as she had put everything into it. Between the bulldozing, the exertion, and the monster's toxin, she was exhausted and slumped limply and helplessly into the pavement. The expression on her distant and glossed over eyes had gone from victorious to defeated.

The tentacled lurker concluded his prison break, drawing in his mangled meat popsicle. He was free. He recoiled it underneath himself to heal. Lucky for him she had not bitten it off. Even if he had managed to survive, he would have been utterly dispirited. He had genetically super sped healing, but he would never be able to regenerate a whole cock.

Krite sighed in grateful relief and then he keeled over a while sucking for oxygen. He damn near cried tears of joy. To him, it was a miracle. After a short intermission, the fiend wondered if he should go back to his pod and blast off from this planet. He could heal up and research how this girl had such a power. Looking toward the Tropical babe, he decided not too. He thought "nahhh. fuck that. I aint gonna run off like some little bitch, I'm Krite! I'm gonna show her who's boss here and drain her dry."

He smirked at the overcome hot assed Asian chick. "Well well, suckered me in and still can't get the job done, eh short stuff?"

The monster elevated and floated in place, gloating over the perfect assed Islander and exclaimed mockingly in his best girly impersonation, "I'm no ordinary female! Treat women with respect! There will be consequences!...and blah-bahty-fuckin-blah!" The tentacled predator clasped his little hands and batted his eye in a cutesy and dainty fashion at the night sky before straightening back up.

The tentacled fiend snickered. "Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Turns out you're not so extraordinary after all. I was never even really scared. I had you under control the whole time. You don't know who you're dealing with. I'm the baddest motherfucker in the galaxy! I'm Krite, bitch! Born to wreck that ass! It's time for you to recognize that!"

He nodded arrogantly. "You were a tough little cunt though, and you fuck almost as hard as you talk; I'll give ya that, but I'm willing to say I just destroyed your little cookie canal, sweetheart. Even still..." He glanced down apprehensively at her dangerously vindictive snatch. "I'm not stupid. I won't make the same mistake twice with you. My cock has been on the brink of literally dying to try out your asshole. I'm gonna punch your ticket and send that perfect ass off with a one gun salute. It's my turn, dinner time!"

Most members of his species choose just to feed what is needed and move on, leaving the female alive. Krite, however, never entered a female with the intention of stopping. He had no regard for them. He absorbed their sexual energy until they were a dried up husk.

His ravaged member was already healing, and though nowhere near full strength, Krite had been really looking forward to her plump ass and he spitefully wanted it to be that cock to feed upon her. He reared back and nefariously jammed that revenging mutilated piston home as he relished in her perfectly framed booty hole. Despite his pheromones having her worked up and ready for a severe hammering, it was too much too fast for her.

Whimpers poured forth and tears welled up in the hot assed Asian girl's eyes. He could not absorb energy as fast from fluids in a a butthole as he could from a vagina, but either way, given enough time he could completely drain the victim's energy until there was nothing left. Now it she who was on the doorsteps of demise.

Having turned the tables back in his favor really stroked his ego. He sighed contently as he fed, "Aaahhhhh." He was so happy to be in the plump booty he had desired from the moment he spotted it. It felt so great he was just about to blow when suddenly...

"Hey, big guy!", an authoritative and refined sounding feminine voice called out from behind him. "You aren't going to put me away still wet and horny, are you?"

Krite spun about and settled his eye on the glorious view. It was the tall skinny blonde sprawled out on the concrete there, looking a bit fresh and vibrant considering she had a toxin dose a bit ago. He had ignored her a while due to more pressing matters. She was an absolute knockout. Something about her made it seem that she had to be in her late thirties, maybe even forty, but she was so slender, fit, and well maintained that she could easily pass for younger.

Through a few strands of hair that hung down over one side of her face, it could be seen that she had sky blue eyes, neatly outlined in black and with long lashes. Just a touch of light blue eyeshadow enhanced and drew attention to them. Her regal features and chin were sharply defined, her cheeks faintly rouged. Her lips were somewhat thin but painted in a classy maroon, matching her fingernails.

From her tasteful makeup to her ballroom styled natural sand blonde hair and then her expensive jewelry, fine white shoes, and mink fur scarf, this dame was upper class all the way. Her gem studded leather designer hand bag on the ground beside her looked like it cost the entire treasury of a small country.

She was laying on her back with her head away from him, supporting herself on her elbows. Her white satin slip dress canvassed her slender subtle curves and highlighted her creamy milk colored skin.

"I'd like to spray this rich bitch down with something creamy and milk colored," Krite thought as he gave her his devoted attention. The cock he had assigned her had been laying there idle like the remaining others, but now it was perked up as a snake head, ready to strike in her direction.