Krite's Earthly Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde vixen leaned forward to a sitting position and drew her white nylon stocking covered legs toward herself before pulling the bottom of her dress over her knees and to her hips. She slowly spread her legs to reveal a gorgeously groomed pussy. She sent one arm behind herself toward the ground to keep propped up, and then licked her index finger on the other, sliding it down to her elegant diamond pierced clit and started fondling herself teasingly as she glanced him over with her attentive blue eyes.

She circled her mouth with her tongue and then her lips formed a small pleasured oval before she spoke condescendingly with an aristocratic articulation, "To be honest, I expected more. How shameful for you." The slim minx's bottom lip jutted out in pitying scrutiny. "I mean really, I would think a big strapping monster like yourself should at least be able to get a woman off before he ventures on to other endeavors."

She lingered, petting herself and flicking her sparkly diamond piercing very gently with her maroon fingernail a brief moment as she watched Krite; he was clearly stunned by her.

She sighed distantly and then mumbled, but loudly enough for him to hear, "perhaps I shouldn't even bother, your wits are probably every bit as unfulfilling as your libido."

Krite's open mouth drooled while floating slowly toward her; his eye following her hand's every motion upon her sex before she continued speaking.

The tall vixen arched a brow and flatly proposed, "well, are You and I going to actually fuck, or were you just here to play around?"

The entirity of everything she had said was rattling around in his head until it finally made its way past his lustful daze. Krite was perhaps as riled up as he was turned on by what he had just heard. It really pissed him off. He completely dismissed from mind the trounced Asian beauty.

He thought, "Was there a dare in all that shit she said? I can't believe this. My toxin works so good everywhere else, what is it with chicks on this planet? This blonde bitch is alert and running her mouth?" She was calling him out. Never before had any clear thinking woman tried to pull something like that on him, they were always far too intimidated by his size.

Krite thought angrily to himself, "I can't believe the nerve of this bitch. These upper class cunts are the same no matter what planet you are on; always thinking they are better than everyone else, and they always need to be put in their place. This dumb slut must be out of her rich fucking mind!"

Krite inched toward her, letting his forked tongue sloppily hang out the side of his sleazy open mouthed grin. He spoke, "Fuck or play around you say? I have a better idea, my little pampered princess, let's do both! Lets play I'm gonna fuck you until your God damned eye balls pop out, how's that tickle your fancy!?".

Krite was feeling much stronger now after the long awaited snack of some of the defeated Asian's sexual energy. That, and even if this slender blonde somehow had the same power as the last girl, he had discovered how to counter it. Having gotten a lay of the land, so to speak, he was more fearless and confident than ever. The audacious daring nature of the hot blonde had him hard and impetuously rearing to go. He coiled up his tentacled member and released it toward her like a high tension spring, his long barrel heading straight for her decorated high class cannon garage, and he was aiming to park that shit deep...

--------------------

...To be continued...

Coming Soon, Chapter 2: SECRET AGENT AND THE COUNTESS

I hope you enjoyed! Please take the time to comment, even if only a short one. I haven't written anything since college but I am starting to get some flow back. I will have plenty of time to write moving forward. They say it's tough to be a critic of your own stuff so I don't know if this is any good or if there is an audience for this type of crazy stuff, but I'm having a lot of fun writing it and if I get some encouraging feedback, I will finish the full story ASAP (main points and ending in my head, just need to type it up) which would run probably just a very small number chapters in all.

Any kind of feedback or discussion is welcome, especially general help with the Literotica site, suggestions to improve, and assistance with corrections that may be needed. Also, if you think the opening warning is not strong enough for the outlandish stuff pouring out of my head or if you think it spoils too much, lemme know. Really I could use help with just about anything because I'm pretty green and don't know much about how to do things around here.

If read a little bit about editors but I'm not sure how it works. If one reads this and wants to work with me moving forward, please let me know. I am an amatuer writer at best and would welcome assistance with grammar and technical issues.

If you enjoy my style and have any curiosities you want explored, feel free to suggest ideas, I would love to help put your fantasies in written form!

Anyways, thanks for reading! Have a good one!