Kyanna Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm guilty. I go to some of those parties, but believe me I know how to shake hips. You would be surprised." she said. The image of her popping her ass and grinding herself against my dick while we danced filled my head. I really hoped to experience that tonight.

"I could see you doing it. Wouldn't be surprised at all." I said.

"Oh believe me, I'll be doing it tonight. You'll see. That is if you make it."

"Believe me, I'll be there." I said. Especially if you're shaking that ass tonight, I thought.

"Cool. Here's my number in case you show up later. We'll be there until the place closes, so don't worry." After Kyanna gave me her number, I resumed my rounds. I could not wait until tonight, mainly because of my curiosity about what she would be wearing tonight. When it comes to a woman that likes to tease men, one could only imagine what she would be wearing.

After my shift was finished, I called up my guys and let them know what was going on for tonight. Like I originally thought, two of them were down to go, while the other, more socially awkward one was content with staying in after we were done eating at the pizza joint. While getting ready for tonight, I kept glancing through my peephole or popping my head out into the hallway hoping to catch a glimpse of Kyanna. Like a typical female, however, she was spending a great deal of time getting ready for tonight. 'Guess I'll have to wait until I get to the club.' I thought. After hopping on the subway and walking a block or two, I met up with my guys at the pizza joint.

"What's up CJ?" said my friend Dwayne as I approached. We did our typical complicated handshake. "Nothing much man. Hungry as hell. You guys order yet?" I asked.

"Yeah. The usual shit." said my other friend Joe. "So what time are we heading over to the club?"

"Whenever. After we eat of course. Antonio, you sure you want to stay in? There's gonna be a lot of women at the club man. You gotta jump in at some point." I said putting him on the spot.

"Naw man, you know that ain't my thing. I got some shit to do tonight." he replied.

"Yeah. We know. Watch some anime porn, jack off and go to sleep. Wow, big night planned." said Joe laughing.

"That was one time! Why do you have to keep bringing that shit up?" he exclaimed shaking his head.

"Cuz, you're the only person I know that watches anime porn. They're fucking cartoons man. Come on now. You seriously need to find a woman and bust a nut man. Seriously, the rest of us are starting to get worried about you man. Am I right, CJ?" asked Joe with feigned concern.

"Yeah man. Antonio, we're worried man. We're coming from a place of caring and all that shit. Dwayne, tell this fool!"

"Tell you what, I'll find a girl to dress up as sailor moon or some shit and maybe you two can act out one of the scenes." said Dwayne which made us laugh.

"You guys suck. I fucking hate you guys! CJ I hope you catch gonorrhea. And you two: I hope you get kidney stones." said Antonio in retaliation.

"Damn! That was harsh!" I said shuddering at the thought of kidneys stones and burning urine. After twenty minutes, our food arrived at the table, which was good because we were ready to storm the kitchen and steal all their shit. During the meal, we continued to rag on Antonio and attempted to convince him to come with us, but in spite of every insult thrown at him, he withstood the pressure. The guy's a rock.

"Hey y'all, it's 11:30. We should probably head over there." I said after looking at my phone, which reminded me to send a text to Marcus back home. I wrote 'remember that Asian girl named Kyanna? I'm meeting up with her at the club tonight. We'll see what happens. Let you know. Later.'

"Yeah, let's head out." said Dwayne as I finished up my text. We signaled the server that we were ready for the check, which prompted them to get our bill. After paying for dinner, we left the pizza parlor.

"Antonio, last chance man." said Joe.

"No man. I'm cool. You guys enjoy yourselves." said Antonio.

"And you enjoy those cartoons." said Dwayne. "I'll be sure to ask around to see if any girls are willing to dress up as a cartoon for you. I'll be on the lookout for you."

After giving us the finger, Antonio said bye and walked back to campus, to most likely enjoy a fun time watching anime chicks getting blasted by alien dicks in the face.

"Poor bastard. I'm gonna make it a mission to get that dude laid! I'm serious man. He needs some pussy." said Joe.

"I feel sorry for the girl he fucks. All that frustration he has built up. That girl's gonna be icing her pussy for a week." said Dwayne.

"You guys are assholes." I said while we walked to Dwayne's car.

"I'm just saying man. He's gonna tear some pussy up real bad and the girl's gonna be recovering for a week. Maybe two. Who knows." said Dwayne as he turned off the alarm to his souped up Monte Carlo.

"Shotgun!" yelled Joe.

"Get in the back, bitch. No one calls shotgun in my car." said Dwayne looking at him shaking his head. "CJ, you're riding up front. Be sure to move your seat back on this fool. That's your punishment Joe."

"Damn." said Joe who was 6'2". Dwayne at 5'9" was the shortest of us. We hopped in the car, with Joe in the back sitting uncomfortably. We blasted some Black Star on the way to the club through the loud amp in Dwayne's car.

"Hey CJ keep an eye out for some parking." said Dwayne as we reached the club. We had to drive around for another ten minutes before a spot finally became available.

"Here you go man. Back up into that." I said. We parked and walked towards the club. "Hold on a second. Let me call Kyanna and let her know we're here. Wait until you guys see her. I'm telling you she is fine as hell!"

"I believe you man." said Joe while I called Kyanna. I didn't receive an answer immediately, which made me think that she was dancing or something.

"Nothing yet. I'll give it a minute," I said while we continued our trek to the club. "Good thing it hasn't gotten cold yet."

"I know that's right. No fuckin way I'd be out here freezing my balls off to get in a damn club." said Joe. I tried Kyanna again and still didn't get an answer.

"Damn. Why couldn't she keep her phone with her on vibrate?" asked Dwayne.

"Yeah, I know." said Joe. A few seconds later, my phone rang.

"Hello Kyanna?" I said answering. I really have to change this damn ringtone, I thought.

"Hey is this CJ?" "Yeah it's me. We're here outside the club or will be in a few seconds." I said.

"Alright! Glad you could make it! I'll send my friend out there to get you guys in, alright?" she yelled over the loud music in the background.

"Cool. What does he look like?" I asked having no clue about who this guy was.

"Just look for an Asian guy in a dark blue shirt. He'll be at the door with his cousin who's working the door, alright?" she replied.

"Cool. Thanks a lot for the invite." I said.

"No problem. See you inside CJ." I hung up the phone and told the guys to look for an Asian dude in a dark blue shirt.

When we reached the front door, there was a long line to get into the club of course with a big Asian guy as the door man.

"Let's wait here for a second for this dude Jim to come out." I said. We waited there for a couple of minutes before an Asian dude just an inch shorter than me came out of the club dancing with a drink in his hand.

"Jim?" I called over to him. He looked up, which confirmed my suspicions.

"CJ?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's me. These are my guys Dwayne and Joe." I said. Jim whispered to his cousin, who nodded, and unhooked the rope to let us in the club.

"Hey man, thanks a lot for hooking us up and everything. I really appreciate it." I said to Jim. "Man, no worries at all. It's my girlfriend's birthday party. Her name is Kim. So you guys all go to school with the rest of us?" he asked.

"Yeah. Kyanna's actually my RA." I said.

"Oh shit! She's inviting one of her residents out? And here I thought she'd be ruling with an iron fist. Guess you can't judge a book by its cover!" he yelled. We followed him through the large crowd of people who were dancing to an annoying pop song that's been popular for about the past couple of months. Jim led us to the back of the club where I saw another Asian girl who may have been Jim's girlfriend and a young white couple.

"Alright guys, this is my girlfriend Kim. This is my best friend Dave and his girlfriend Amy. Some of the other people are outside on the dance floor. Kim's sister is here along with a couple of other friends." yelled Jim. We all introduced ourselves to each other and sat down in the large booth that was set back from the rest of the club.

"Hey you guys want anything to drink at all?" asked Jim.

"Yeah. I'm ready for one." said Joe.

"Alright. Bar is over there. Mention that you're part of the party and you'll get a discount. Just tell them you're with Kim's birthday group." said Jim. We all got up and went over to the bar to order some drinks.

"I'm ready to get on the floor. I've already seen a couple of potential women on the way to the booth." said Dwayne.

"Potential as in they're not quite women?" said Joe.

"Man, fuck you. I meant women who are potentially getting some of my dick, since your mom ain't here! That spell it out for you?" said Dwayne as he squeezed between some people to order a drink. After Joe ordered his drink and flirted with the female bartender unsuccessfully, we walked back to the booth.

"Which one is Kyanna?" asked Dwayne.

"She's not there." I said. We sat down and started chatting with everyone for a couple minutes before I saw Joe's eyes get wide. I looked to see why and soon understood: he was looking at Kyanna. She had one some very short and tight black shorts, a black sleeveless tank top that showed off her breasts and her midsection, and some black heels that really showed off her muscular calves. She had her hair down with her bangs coming down diagonally across her forehead some makeup that complemented her face very well: not to heavy, but just enough to enhance her features.

"That's her." I said to Joe, which made him pat me on the back and say,

"Lucky mother fucker. Please hit this one for the rest of us!"

Kyanna saw me and smiled while walking towards me. "Hey, CJ! Glad you could make it. Are these two your friends you told me about?" she asked surveying Joe and Dwayne with a smile on her face. I introduced Kyanna to them and watched as they shook hands.

"Thanks for inviting us." I said.

"No problem! Have you met everyone?" she asked.

"Not yet. Jim said the others were on the floor dancing or something." I said. "Oh yeah, that's right. Sorry, I've had a couple of drinks already." she said with laugh and then touched me on the back.

"How long have you been here?" I asked. That hand feels nice, I thought.

"About an hour and a half. I've been dancing for most of it." she said while moving in place to the music.

"You're feet aren't hurting in those heels?"

"Nope. Thank goodness for high arches. Plus, these are pretty comfortable for heels." she said.

"Yeah, well you look good in them. You look good period." I said. I felt comfortable throwing out some compliments to her knowing that she'd already had a few drinks. I looked over at Dwayne who was nodding in agreement.

"Man, you gotta get with her. She digs you man. No bullshit." he said low enough so that only I could hear, which was hard enough in this loud ass club!

"Thanks CJ. So do you." She winked at me while taking a sip of her drink, which made her look even sexier. A reggaeton song started playing in the club, which made her get excited. "Come on CJ! Let's see if you weren't talking shit earlier about dancing."

"Alright. Let's do it then." I said.

She had called me out, so there was definitely a need to prove myself to her. Kyanna pulled me out onto the dance floor with surprising strength for such little person. We danced the typical reggaeton style of grinding against each other with her ass against my crotch, which of course involved me bending the knees to accommodate her small size. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of that beautiful fluffy ass gyrating against me, beckoning my dick to harden; it was driving me insane. It was impossible that she did not feel the hardness that was poking her, which was soon confirmed by her pressing even harder against me.

"You dance nice." I said.

"So do you. You seem to really be enjoying yourself." she said with a laugh while continuing to tease me with her movements.

"What makes you say that?" I asked wanting to know her meaning, even though there was a strong suspicion.

"Well, there's a dead giveaway down there, unless you have something stuffed in your pockets." she said before reaching behind her and grabbing my dick through my shorts, which surprised the hell out of me. "Oh wow! What is that? That can't be your dick!"

"I can assure you that's all me. Nothing fake down there." I said matter of fact. I've told this to many women when they discovered my serious package.

"Oh really? Nothing phony about it? Let me be the judge." Kyanna turned around to face me and then proceed to unzip my pants.

"Woah! Public place! Public place! Calm down woman!" I said in shock. I was slightly surprised at myself telling a woman to not grab my equipment, but this was still a public place and there was the possibility of someone informing the security. How much alcohol did she consume?

"Are you scared? Relax. I'm just checking." said Kyanna as she slid her tiny hand through the opening of my zipper and moved her hand down the left leg of my pants. I groaned slightly as she grabbed my shaft and proceeded to move her as much as my pant leg would permit her. "Damn!" I yelled out loud, which was thankfully drowned out by the music. Kyanna looked up at me with a smile and said, "I knew my eyes weren't playing tricks on me at the gym earlier. You are very gifted down there." she said.

"Genetics." I said while grabbing a hold of her round fluffy ass, which felt unbelievably soft in my hands. "You're very gifted too. You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this."

"Oh really? Have I been driving you crazy?" she asked with a devilish grin.

"Absolutely insane. Since the first moment I saw you. Do you like teasing people?" I asked.

"It's not that I'm a tease. No one's really come up and asked me out in a while. You should have said something sooner because I've been very interested in you too, especially after seeing how hot I was able to get you at the gym earlier." she said while continuing to massage my dick.

"Well, maybe we need to do something about it. You seem pretty eager down there." I said. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. She grabbed the back of my head and proceeded to assault my mouth with her tongue. I squeezed her soft ass with my large hands, making her moan into my mouth. "Did you like that?" I asked.

"Yeah. Keep doing that CJ. I love to have my ass squeezed." she said while pressing those thick lips against mine. We continued like this for a few more songs and then rejoined the rest of the group.

"Zip your pants back up!" said Kyanna as we approached the others, who were several drinks ahead of me. Dave had about eight bottles of beer in front of him and was slurring his speech while talking to Jim. There was no sign of Dwayne or Joe, which meant they were "hunting." I zipped my pants back up and wiped the sweat off my forehead. It was sweltering in here!

"You guys enjoy your dance?" asked Kim who was now wearing a tiara on her head and pretty drunk.

"Yes we did actually." said Kyanna with a smile as I continued to rub her ass. "I could use a water. It's fucking hot in here!"

"I'm with you on that! Stay here and I'll go get us some." I said.

"Thanks CJ." said Kyanna with a smile. I walked over to the bar and noticed that Joe was deep in conversation with the female bartender that rejected him earlier, except this time there seemed to be interest. I walked up to him and touched him on the shoulder.

"What's up man?" said Joe after realizing it was me.

"Water break. Fucking hot in here!" I said.

"Yeah, I'll bet, as close as you two were."

"You saw us, huh?" I said with a grin.

"Yeah man. You two looked pretty close there."

"We'll see what happens later." I said. I turned to the bartender and asked her for a couple of bottles of water. "Who's your friend? She's got some big ass titties!"

"I know, right? It certainly helps with her tips. Her name is Sabrina and she doesn't have a boyfriend. She's got ass too! Plump as hell! She's Italian or something. I might have a shot here." said Joe.

"I bet you do you slick ass mother fucker. Good luck man. Don't fuck up!" I said. The bartender came back and handed me a couple of bottles of water. "How much?"

She winked at me, which indicated it was free. "Thanks." I said while handing her a couple of bucks as a tip. "You see Dwayne at all?"

Joe nodded his head and said "Yeah about a few minutes ago. He's dancing with some girl he just met."

"Cool man. I'll let you go back to doing your thing. Hopefully you can close the deal with her." I said with a smile.

"It's a done deal man. I would say the same to you, but you two look like you're ready get busy right now." said Joe with a laugh. I briefly recounted everything on the dance floor, which warranted a fist bump. "CJ, you got this shit tonight. Just go easy on her. I heard about that girl back home."

"How the fuck do you know about that?" I asked. I was pretty sure Marcus and Joe weren't that well acquainted, but then again, we all hung out a couple of times as a group.

"I got ears mother fucker." he said with a smile.

"Yeah those big ass ears will pick up shit from space."

"Sabrina, my friend CJ has an issue here. He has the black man's gift as I like to call it. The last woman he slept with had to ice herself down for a couple of days after their little session." said Joe with a laugh.

"Oh really? Two days? Bullshit!" she said with a smile.

"Man, why do you gotta tell a stranger my bullshit?" I said looking at him in shock. Fucking bastard was telling my shit to a random woman he wanted to fuck. Not exactly the best pick up strategy, but then again he is an idiot and drunk, I thought.

"Come on. It's a funny story. CJ and his fucking instrument of death made this girl take two days off work to recover because she couldn't stand up." said Joe laughing.

"You have a weird sense of humor, you know that?" I said shaking my head.

"CJ, you gotta go easy on the ladies. How big are we talking here?" said Sabrina with a smile. I couldn't help but stare at her breasts, which were overflowing from her black tank top.

"That's private. Listen," I said after looking away from those massive mounds of flesh, "she said that she could handle it. She wasn't complaining at all the whole time, so how was I supposed to know? Man I gotta get back with these waters. I'll talk to you later. Nice meeting you Sabrina." I said while walking away from them.

I could not believe that this fool told this story to the bartender, let alone even knowing about it in the first place. 'Fucking Marcus! I know it was him,' I thought. After pushing through the mob of people, I made it back to the table and handed a bottle of water to Kyanna.

"Thanks CJ," she said before chugging it down thirstily. After quenching my thirst, I looked at my phone and saw that Dwayne had sent a text. It read, "Gotta go man. Sorry I can't give you a ride back, but I'll be getting my own ride tonight if you know what I mean."

"Fucking Dwayne." I said laughing. Kyanna and I danced several more times, which involved a lot of teasing and groping on her part to drive me over the edge. We all stayed at the club until the lights came back on, indicating to everyone that it was time to leave. After making sure everyone was out, we all piled onto the subway. During the entire ride, Kyanna kept whispering in my ear about how badly she wanted to fuck and that she was willing to do anything tonight. I tried to remain composed, determined to maintain my poker face.