Kyanna Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait until we get back. I'm gonna make sure that you get everything you want tonight. I guarantee it! I want your big fat cock in my tiny pussy. I'm so wet right now, which will make it easier for you to slide it in and fill me up." she whispered while briefly massaging my crotch when no one else was paying attention. Could this train move any slower? This fucking operator is trying to cock block me, I thought. The train was moving slower than normal, especially at this time of the night.

After what seemed like an eternity, we arrived at campus. Kyanna and I said 'good night' to everyone else and walked back to our hall at a brisk pace. As soon as we got to my room, I slammed and locked the door. We laid down on my bed and kissed each other furiously. I teased her pussy with my hand through her shorts, feeling its warm wetness, which made her moan softly in my ear.

"About fucking time we got back here!" I said through bated breaths. Kyanna quickly pulled off her shirt and unhooked her bra to reveal those beautiful round breasts. While not huge, they were very full C-cups with dark brown nipples that were very puffy and thick. We continued to kiss each other while I massaged her breasts in with one hand while running my hand through her hair with the other.

"Oh that feels nice. You've done this before." she said in a sexy voice.

"My goal is to make this good for you." I said absently.

"Good because I haven't gotten any in a while! I want to fuck so bad!" moaned Kyanna while undoing my pants. I stood up and pulled down my pants, which made my extra large dick spring upwards and smack her in the face. "OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING!" she said in one whole breath before covering her mouth in shock, which made me smile; this was not the first time I had seen or heard that.

"You still want to go through with this, right?" I asked while stroking myself.

"Of course, you're just gonna have to go easy on me. I'm a little girl!" Kyanna said with a laugh. She placed a hand around my dick and proceeded to stroke it. "I can't even touch fingers. How big are you?"

"About ten or eleven inches long. Ten inches around." I boasted.

"Wow! This is by far the biggest dick I've ever seen! In fact, you're the first big guy that I've been with...or about to be with." She continued to my dick slowly, which felt very nice. Kyanna could do anything in the whole world and somehow make it even hotter than it already is.

"I've never been with an Asian woman before, so this is a first for me." I said.

"I can guarantee that I will be the best ever!" she said with a crazed look in her eyes. Kyanna was absolutely serious.

"We'll have to see about that." I said before pushing her back on the bed and pulling off her shorts in one swift movement, which made her laugh. She had on some sexy black lace underwear, which I was aching to see gone. "Kyanna, you officially have the most spectacular body I've ever seen. Absolute perfection!"

"Thank you." she said while taking off her panties to reveal her pussy. It was smooth, except for a small two inch landing strip above it. I was dying to eat that pussy, but firstly her ass needed to be enjoyed by me.

"Stand up Kyanna and turn around." I said. She gave me a curious look while following my order.

"Absolutely beautiful," I said while caressing her smooth caramel colored globes of flesh. Kyanna's ass jutted outwards towards my face in a spectacularly round fashion. I massaged both cheeks with my hands for a couple of minutes. I was completely entranced by her body, which seemed to turn her on as well.

"You really like my ass, don't you?" she said with a giggle.

"Seriously, this goes beyond beautiful. You're honestly a work of art. Your face and your body. But, yes, I am in love with your ass!" I got down on my knees and pulled her ass against my face until completely engulfed by it. If I died from asphyxiation right now, it would be a happy death for me.

"Wow! What are you gonna do now?" she asked in a sexy voice. I answered her by splitting her voluminous cheeks and licking her asshole. Kyanna was surprised for a second, but immediately relaxed. I ravenously feasted on her ass while continuously massaging her fleshy cheeks with my hands. I enjoyed the feeling of it smothering my face and listening to Kyanna's moans. I shoved my tongue inside of her asshole and bathed it with my tongue, making sure to saturate it fully. "Oooooh! That feels so nice. Yes baby. Keep doing that." said Kyanna while she gyrated her hips in a circular motion. I'd never in my life enjoyed eating a woman's ass as much as hers. She had awakened some of my most primal urges that were buried deep in my subconscious, all of which needed to be satisfied. I could feel Kyanna take deep breaths while massaging her very moist pussy.

"Oh CJ! I want to cum so bad! Keep going baby! Lick my ass!" she moaned.

"I will baby. I will." I said while taking a quick breath. My tongue was enduring a serious workout routine, but it was completely worth it. I increased the pace of my licking, which made her breaths become more rapid. Kyanna's moans became slightly more pronounced, which indicated to me that she was close.

"Oh fuck baby! Fuuuuccckkk! Keep going! Keep going! Oh my-oh fuck! I'm cummmiiiinnnnnggggggg!" moaned Kyanna. I could feel her body shudder against my face as euphoria staked its claim. She pulled my face deeper into her ass so that my nose practically penetrated it. After a several seconds, Kyanna collapsed on the bed breathing hard and laughing.

"You alright there woman?" I asked in a slightly tongue-tied way.

"Yeah-I'm-fine-CJ! You-that was nice. Really nice! I needed that. Masturbating is good, but that was so much better!"

"Glad I could help." I said.

"Don't worry! I'm not done yet! I still want to fuck! I want you to fuck the shit outta me!" she said looking into my eyes in a lustful manner.

"Believe me. I will." I said. I opened the drawer to my nightstand searching for condoms. "I'm on birth control CJ! Don't worry. Besides, I want to feel your warm cum inside my pussy." Kyanna proceeded to stroke my dick slowly making sure that it was absolutely hard.

"Lay down on your back." I said. I stared at her beautiful breasts, flat stomach and smooth legs as she moved to the supine position. I looked down at her beautiful pussy, which was beckoning my dick, but my tongue wanted a taste too. I moved down between her legs and began to feast on her clit. Kyanna pressed her legs against my ears while inhaling deeply. Her legs felt like heaven wrapped around my head as I sucked on her clit. I enjoyed the taste of her juices as my tongue invaded her tight hole. She was lying there massaging her breasts and moaning silently, which I thought was absolutely sexy.

"Oh! Oh my-fuuuucckkk!" she moaned while bucking her hips against my face. This is it, I thought. I started spelling her name with my tongue on her clit, which drove her over the edge. "Ohhhhhh! Aghhh! Yes! Like that! Like that!" I felt her now familiar shudders that signified her orgasm. Kyanna pulled my head away after a moment and lied there breathing deeply while squeezing her legs together.

"Whew!" I said after a moment. I looked down at her.

"I just need a few minutes to recover. That was absolutely intense! No one has eaten my pussy like that ever! Only one person made me cum that way, but you just put her to shame." I was surprised by this sudden revelation. Kyanna apparently had experimented with women too. "You've been with women too?" I asked suddenly intrigued.

"Only one. My friend Leila. She's very beautiful and just your type. Thick lips, nice big tits, and a very beautiful big ass. I'm talking about a nice juicy one. We haven't done anything in a while though. It's been months. She loves guys too and believe me, she would love to feel your tongue on her pussy. Are you surprised?" she asked looking up at me as if she thought I was disgusted.

"Surprised, but not disgusted at all. I knew you were a freak!" I said.

"You have absolutely no idea! I will do almost anything, except for anything disgusting. No peeing or anything like that."

"Hmmm...I have a few ideas, but I'll save those for later." I said. After a couple of minutes, Kyanna was ready to fuck, which was good because I couldn't stand to hold off any longer. "Get on your hands and knees. I want to see that beautiful ass of yours!"

She got on her hands and knees and looked back at me in a teasing manner. "How does this look?" she teased while swaying her ass side to side, as I stared hungrily at it.

"The most beautiful sight in the world." I said while moving my dick towards the entrance to her tight wet pussy. As I pushed the fat head of my dick into the slit, Kyanna placed a hand on my abdomen to stop me.

"Go slow. Your cock is so fat! I haven't had sex in a while, so I'm extra tight." I pushed my head slowly into her entrance, enjoying the feeling of her walls stretching to the will of its invader. I slowly pushed deeper, getting to about the halfway point, which made Kyanna elicit a soft moan.

"It's so fucking fat CJ! Wow!" she said while massaging her clit.

"You're so fucking tight. Really fucking tight!" I said, wondering if I would be able to last even a few minutes. Her pussy was so warm and wet, that it felt like another mouth sucking me even deeper into its abyss. I slowly began to push and pull out of her pussy, grabbing a hold of her voluminous ass cheeks and massaging them. After a few minutes, Kyanna begged me to fuck her harder, to which I followed. She looked back at me with a wanton look in her eye that motivated me to vigorously fuck her pussy. I was determined to stretch her pussy more than it's ever been.

"Fuck me CJ! FUCK MY PUSSY!" I pulled her hips against mine, driving my dick deep into pussy until our bodies made loud slapping noises. I looked down at her massive globes as they shook with each thrust. Kyanna continued her soft moans, which thankfully were confined to these walls. I looked down at my dick and saw her white cream lubricating it, making things a lot smoother because her pussy was indeed extra tight.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me you mother fucker!" she cried out in a whisper as her pussy squeezed my dick even more to where it was almost hard for me to move. "Oh gosh! I'm coming! I'm coming!" I felt Kyanna's body shudder as a wave of pure bliss took control. I continued to pound her mercilessly so that my balls continued to smack against her clit.

"Yes! Fucking shit! Oh fuuuuucckkk!" she whispered while pulling away from me.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked. I was not about to get blue balls from this shit.

"Get on your back now! It's my turn!" she said in a voice that almost startled me yet was still very hot.

"Okay." I said with a smile. Kyanna pushed me flat on my back and maneuvered herself onto my dick. She placed her hands on my chest while riding my dick at a brisk pace. This girl could really move her hips. It was to the point that she practically pulled me with her when moving backwards. I watched as her juicy tits bounced freely seemingly bending time and space. The sight of them made my cum began to rise towards the head of my dick.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned, willing my body not to release its contents yet. I closed my eyes and concentrated deeply.

"I'm gonna make you cum hard! You want to cum deep in my pussy? I want you to fill me up!" she said with a smile. This little woman, who seemed so cute and innocent, was an unadulterated freak who was determined to completely drain my balls!

"Not yet! I ain't giving it away yet woman!" I groaned. I grabbed a hold of her hips and began to piston her again like a mad man, which made her cry out again. She pulled my lips against hers and kissed me fiercely by driving her tongue into my mouth. Her lips were so full and soft that I didn't want to pull away from her. Kyanna moaned into my mouth through bated breaths as she wrapped arms around my body and met my thrusts with her hips.

"I'm about to cum again CJ! Do you feel my hot pussy? You feel so good inside of me!" she said. I felt her body practically seize up again during her orgasm. I enjoyed the feeling of her body against mine and how soft it felt.

"You feel good too!" I replied. My cum began to make its way upwards, making my dick swell up to its fullness.

"Cum for me baby! Cum in my pussy!" she whispered in my ear. I groaned loudly as my dick erupted deep inside of her in thick jets. "Mmmm...it feels so warm in my pussy!" Jet after jet continued to coat her insides until after about thirty seconds it stopped.

"Fucking shit! Oh my fucking goodness!" I panted. Kyanna collapsed on top of me and said, "That was by far the best fuck I've ever had! I'm not even kidding! I've never been fucked like that ever!"

"Woman, that was incredible. I would definitely say that you were right. My best ever too."

"I told you!" she laughed. We laid there next to each other, both spent from our intense fuck session.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked looking at her.

"Well, I definitely don't want this to be a onetime thing. Not after a fuck session like that! There is so much more I want to try with you."

"Like what?" I asked looking at her.

"Well, for starters, I want to suck your big fat dick! Then I want to feel you inside my ass too!" This last part really made me sit up.

"Really? I've been dying to do that to you since I first saw you!" I grabbed one of her ass cheeks and began massaging it.

"Well, I really like anal a lot! I haven't tried it with any guys yet, but definitely have used a wide array of sex toys. Consider yourself the lucky one to take my anal virginity!"

"Lucky doesn't even begin to cover it! I would fight somebody in death match for that opportunity. Glad I don't have to do that though! I would like to try something with you."

"Oh yeah, what would that be?" she asked.

"Well, my camera hasn't been used in a while and..."

"You want to video tape us fucking, huh?" she asked. I nodded my head tentatively hoping that this didn't put her off in any way.

"That sounds really hot! I'm down for that as long as it stays between us...for now." she said with a smile.

"That sounds like a plan." I said before kissing her on the mouth. After a few minutes, we both fell asleep with her ass pressed against my crotch. A few hours later, I awoke to the sensation of lips sucking hard on my balls while a hand jerked my cock. I looked down and saw Kyanna going to town down there. She looked at me and winked.

"I couldn't help it!" she said with at smile before placing her mouth over the head of my dick, which was all that could fit in her tiny mouth. I laid there enjoying the feeling of her warm tongue teasing my head while her tiny hand stroked my fat cock. This was the best blow job I'd ever had, and that is definitely saying something. Those thick lips of hers felt like a whirlpool determined to pull me into her.

"Damn girl!" I said through gritted teeth. There was no way that I would last that much longer. Sure enough my body betrayed me on cue.

"Yeah! Cum for me! Come on baby! Give me that cum!" Kyanna said before kissing the tip of my dick and putting it back into her mouth. I felt her tongue tease my head, which made a thick jet of cum explode into her mouth. She kept her mouth on my dick and looked at me while substantial load filled it. Kyanna's eyes widened in surprise from the amount that kept spewing into her mouth. After a while, I finished coming and stared at Kyanna as she choked down my thick load. "Wow! That was very thick!" she said coughing. "Do you always come that much?"

"Yeah, I do. I made the last girl's face look like a glazed donut because she refused to swallow. She didn't like that very much either." I said still coming down from the best head in the whole world.

"Yeah, well, I would like to try that too. I told you that I will do anything!" she said laughing at the surprised look on my face.

"You are a freak! Seriously!" I said laughing. I looked over at my clock to check the time and saw that it was only 7:30 am. "Man, what a way to wake up: a beautiful woman lying next to me who also gave the best head ever."

"Yeah, well, I do what I can. I always try to make good on my guarantees. Man, now I gotta pee!" She jumped out of the bed, allowing me to view her flawless body. I sat there transfixed while watching her thick bubble ass jiggling with each until shutting the door to the bathroom. I reached over to my phone and saw that there were several text messages waiting for me. Marcus had sent me one asking for an update on the previous nights events. I responded with: Yeah, we did it. Absolutely the best sex ever! She's a freak! No this is not bullshit!

I heard the toilet flush and the sink come on to indicate Kyanna was washing her hands. A minute later she came out of the bathroom.

"I gotta get back to my room and do some work. I don't want to, but it's a lot of stuff." she said.

"I understand. I'm about to go back to sleep when you leave." I said with a yawn. "After all, my sleep was interrupted."

"I didn't hear you complaining at all."

"Yeah, that's true. You never will either if this happens again." I said as Kyanna started putting on her clothes with her back to me. When putting on her shorts, she moved very slow while pulling them over her ass, which drove me nuts. "Damn woman! Why do you gotta do that as you're about to leave?"

"Because I can." she teased. She gave her ass a couple of slaps and then teased me even more by making her cheeks clap together.

"Shit! You can do that too? You can't stay here any longer?" I pleaded pointing at my massive erection that was standing at full attention.

"No, I gotta go CJ! I promise to take care of that another time though. Just don't go using it on anyone else. For now, that dick is mine!"

"That works for me." I said. She came over to me so that we could share another long kiss before whispering,

"I'll see you later. Thanks for last night. That was absolutely incredible!"

"Yeah it was." I gave her ass a final squeeze before she left. Now it was time to rest.