All Comments on 'L and K'

by Weirdo123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Wonder

I wonder when I read a story like this if the author is trying practice English because it is very apparent that English is not a language with which the author is comfortable.

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 9 years ago
Good Story

Very good story, not a bad first one. Remember that incest romance is the most popular storyline on literortica. Keep up the good work and never mind the cowardly "anonymous" , critics. It they had any guts or sense of fair play, they have signed in the response to comments. Which I have long advocated should be the number one rule to this site, "To leave a comment, you have to sign in". As the author of this story, you have that right to make them do it. You have my full support, besides this is a porn site not "Barnes & Nobles", worrying about proper english is just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Good start and hope there's more. Would like to read about her getting pregnant, big tits and lactating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: Good Story

You like the story? Fine. But the out of the blue slam at others for daring to have a different opinion says a lot about you, and none of it's good. You're simplistic, superficial, and ignorant. Not liking people being anonymous on the internet is like moving next to the airport and complaining about the noise. The net was largely built on the concept of being anonymous (e.g. the Tor project). YOU'RE the one who's out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a good, a very good story indeed

Especially from a first-time contributor (more, please). This is a wonderful description of deep love but also of deep lust between a boy and his mother. The connection is the most intimate there is. W nails why. "A perfect image of your other half. Someone who knows every little thing about you. Someone who knows you, more than yourself." K raised L from the time he came out of that hairy hole between her legs to now when he's a grownup strapping young male. With the urge plenty of sons have, to get his penis back up that magical hole, his own mother's vagina, up to his balls. I love that L and his mom consider him to be her new virile young husband, and K his mature sensual loving wife. I hope that they do get married. Then he'll have the legal right, he already has the natural right, to keep his fat young penis up between his own mother's legs more than it's just hanging down over his balls. And he may well fuck a baby up where he was once a baby? Yes! Just do it, L! I've gotta add a p.s. of complaint about the gay nudist who chides us anons. Why doesn't this character use his real, non-anonyous name? Some readers are such dumbasses.

1smokeeater1smokeeateralmost 9 years ago
Unreadable

I'm a fan of incest stories, particularly those involving mother-son-sex. So I started reading this story with high hopes. Unfortunately, I didn't get very far. This site has editors available to polish up an author's submitted stories. I urge you to take advantage of this service.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Proofreading works

Grammar and verb tense count

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 9 years ago
Grammar

Proper grammar for a porn site makes very little sense. If you're mb, that's the last thing on your mind. As you can see the anonymous critics are nothing but gutless cowards. They prove it with every statement. Like I said don't sweat it, you'll be ok, and cut off the "anonymous" from your profile settings, it is your right.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
a good flash story

I'd like to read more, especially if he makes his mother pregnant.

Thanks for the read

kashmiraparmarkashmiraparmaralmost 9 years ago
Good story

I am ready to ignore those spelling mistakes because this is really an interesting story. I liked that shower-sex. Yes I would like to read more about these mother-son lovers. Better if she becomes pregnant. Yes, you should take help from editors. Keep on writing! Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well

Screew grammar they don't like it they can keep it moving

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well mom, I don't want to wait until breakfast!

"Breakfast is fine, but I think we'll get in a quickie right now mom," I told her. With my cock already hard, I mounted my mother in the missionary position. She raised her legs in the air like a porn star as I entered her once again. I pounded mom with fast hard strokes, we were both quickly into our pleasure zones together. "Oh god mom, you feel so good!" I exclaimed as I was nearing my climax. Her orgasm then began within seconds. "Oh yes, oh honey, oh yes, oh yes!" "Give it to me, give it to me good!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh honey, oh honey!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm guessing that english is not your first language.

I didn't even finish the story because of all the grammatical mistakes. The story did have promise though.

3 stars.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous