La Femme Michele: Paris Noir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Others watched, but continued to dance. The stranger continued to moving harder to the music, grinding into her, crushing her breasts in his large and strong hands and kissing her neck. Suddenly, as Kincaid anxiously watch, Michele felt a second mouth kissing her shoulder blades, as she turned her head to see the black bouncer standing behind her moving his hips in time with hers, and taking his cock out his pants and into his hands.

The sight of his dense swollen shaft and the huge throbbing head on his cock captivated Michele. The feeling of a cock in her pussy and the sight of this new cock fanned a furnace in her groin as she felt the bar stranger's pubic hair and pelvis grating against her clit. The bouncer moved closer and gently placed his hands on her exposed gyrating ass cheeks. The bouncer the gently spread them and pushed his cock so that Michele could feel the tip of it pressing against her asshole.

The bouncer built the pressure, as his body merged to her backside, though her asshole first resisted, until he pressed harder and harder until suddenly he forced his way in, in one quick motion as her asshole gave way, the pain and pleasure making Michele want to scream as she felt her pussy clamp tighter around the bar stranger's cock. The three of them then moved together as the two cocks now began to pump harder and faster into Michele, as her pussy juice lubricated them, her asshole getting wider and wider. She could feel both cocks rubbing her on the inside and even rubbing off each other with only a then membrane of tissue separating the cocks in her pussy and asshole. Michele had her hands inside the bar stranger's t-shirt and as she scratched her nails across his chest and his back.

As he watched Kincaid decided that he needed a better look as he stood up and brought with him his glass of champagne. He moved towards them rampant with lust at the sight of two strong men fucking Michele hard from front and behind. Kincaid came right up to the upright ménage a tois and slowly dribbled champagne over Michele's lips from the glass as she licked it from her lips, while the rest flowed down her chin, and over and in between her breasts. The bar stranger started to lick the champagne off of Michele, as he simultaneously bit her nipples, as Kincaid returned to his seat, and as he sat Michele could see her lover take out his cock and begin to stroke himself, groaning from deep within his throat. The other dancers were captivated but never stop dancing, nor try to imitate, even though the air is completely charged with lust.

As the two strangers pounded into Michele, she could feel a tidal wave rising inside of her, as her asshole sizzled, her pussy burned and clamped, her clit throbbed, and her nipples ached. Michele was by now so swept away that she roughly bit the stranger's nipples through the fabric of his shirt. The strangers continued to pump into her more and more urgently as the sweat dripped and almost steamed off of them, when suddenly, she felt the bouncer thrust deep into her ass and felt the hot spunk coursing through his shaft as head convulsed and shot hot cum into her ass.

The feeling of his spunk made Michele's pussy tighten hard, while at the same time her clit expanded and an orgasmic wave crashed over her, as she came in a loud and long flowing moan as her pussy and ass both tightened like vices around the pricks embedded inside of her. The effect of this forced the bar stranger to spurt his scalding cum deep into Michele's pussy as they all convulsed and moaned so loud that their voices drowned out the music. Finally, to the applause of the entire club, the three of them slowed their dance to a stop as both black men eased and dislodged their cocks out of Michele's orifices that slowly dripped spunk. The bouncer then breathed a kiss on her shoulder and walked away, while at the same time bar stranger smiled, gently lowered the latex skirt and raised her straps, and then finally kissed her lightly with tongue on the lips and left the club.

Before she could return to Kincaid, Michele went to the ladies room where she lifted up her skirt to watch in the full length mirror as the spunk dripped down her legs and onto her stained pumps. As she looked in the mirror at the uninhibited who now stood before her she saw that she was no longer the same woman who was married to a man. Instead she was the lover of a man who wanted her to be exactly what she had always wanted to be- uninhibited. After she cleaned up she found that the music had been turned down and that they were now playing slow love songs, and that Kincaid was in his own little world at their table. Michele seductively approached and sat at their table, her body burning. She could tell, from the purple, swollen head on her lover's wet oily cock, and the way that he had been stroking himself that he was on the verge of cumming. Just in the nick of time Michele, in a continuing motion, sat and lean down to take his cock in her mouth just as he exploded multiple loads cum into her mouth, the heat of which tingled the back of her throat as she greedily swallowed it down. Now that they were sexually sated they sat back, she leaned into him, his arm nestled her shoulder as they enjoyed their champagne, the erotic atmosphere, and the romantic music, as the club continued on...

As the remainder of the evening passed, Luc was preparing the final erotic test of the evening. At around midnight Kincaid announced to Michele that it was time to go to another club, however she should stay and wait until he returned with the car. He told her that he would not be long, and left her with a 100 Euro bill to tide her over and buy a drink to anyone who came over and kept her company.

After Kincaid left Michele was left alone with the sharks of the club who circled around her like she was live bait as she bought them drinks and made conversation with them. As the money became less and less, Michele realized that it was taking longer than it should have for Kincaid to go to the restaurant and retrieve the car. By the time her money ran out, the club announced that it was closing, however by then Michele was the only one, except for the black bouncer and the bartender left in the club, and by that time all they wanted to do was go home and sleep.

Michele was by now very scared as the bouncer told her that she had to leave as he escorted her to the entrance of the club. She decided that the best course of action would be go back to the restaurant, but she was not sure, partially because of the mix of the alcohol and sex, as to where that was. So Michele decided to start walking toward the music that emanated from another street nearby. By that time, a slight chill was in the air as she walked while the light drizzle quickly turned in to a steady downpour as Michele made her way toward the sound of jazz that emanated from an underground station several blocks away. Several people gawked at her as they scurried past her as the rain soon drenched her. As the rain poured down harder Michele stepped up her pace as she realized that it was probably even later than she realized, and that this was not the time or the place for her to be waking around near naked with no identification or male protection. Michele was by this time very cold and wet, and tired to the bone. The last several hours had drained away her will to both resist or put up a fight.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, as she had progressively gotten herself lost in the confusing maze and labyrinth of Paris's dark and dangerous streets, she saw a place where she could rest her sore legs, underneath a dimly lit restaurant awning. Michele sat on the wet bench and then closed her weary eyes in despair. She was now lost and missing, as well as near naked in skimpy and sultry latex dress, from Kincaid, who himself was missing, in a city where she the only person she really knew was the Russian ambassador. Michele closed her eyes and must have dozed off a bit for she never heard the man's footsteps approach until his shadow blocked out the dim light bulb.

Michele brushed the still falling droplets away with a finger before she looked up into the face of a surly, young Arabic man. They stared blankly at each other for a few seconds; as she, now stricken with fear looked deeply into his emotionless gaze. For whatever reason that she could not understand a familiar tingling began buzzing inside of her. The man's were at his waist, and as she rose to her feet, he drew a gun, as she raised her hands in fear, while he just looked at her rain soaked latex covered body and laughed. The man in the Armani suit had never mentioned to him that she was dressed like this.

"Down," he motioned with his free hand.

She sat.

"Down," he motioned again.

Michele looked at him, now confused. He grabbed her by the shoulder and shoved her backwards against the coarse brick wall. Tears of both fear and inappropriate desire slid down her swollen cheeks as he reached down to spread her legs. While he was distracted, she made a blind attempt for the gun. He snatched it up before she even touched it. He then put one hand on her stomach to hold her, just for security measures. He then held the gun against her throat, as she swallowed, while he pressed the metal of the barrel into her flesh. He then slowly dragged it along her latex covered torso between her breasts, along her stomach, through her small patch of pubic hair that he now accessed after he peeled up the front of her skirt, until he pointed it directly at her pussy.

Michele shook with fear and the pain of his weight against her. He teased her with the weapon, running it along her slit, slipping a couple centimeters inside every so often. The thing hurt inside her, and muffled cries slipped from her lips every so often, as he'd shoved the whole thing in by this time, and did again and again. In and out, in and out, in and out, as the rapist fucked her with the cold long nosed and nickel plated weapon. Michele's eyes were closed, her teeth were clenched, and she tried desperately not to breathe as the lowlife took away the last of her dignity. As he fucked her slowly she wondered at his motives, successfully distracting herself from the motions she was so terrified of, and at the same time slowly deriving great pleasure from.

A dull and evil chuckle returned her to the cold against her bare back and the steel between her thighs. Her breath was cut short, unintentionally this time, as she realized that her own hand was resting on her pelvic bone, and she was caressing what he was abusing. She begged herself to stop but couldn't resist the forbidden stimulation. She then opened her mouth to scream, but aside from the beginnings of a moan, no sound could come before the man noticed her attempt and clapped a hand across her face.

The rapist left the gun inside her, stifled her whimpering with one hand, and then began to remove his pants with the other. After some trouble, and amazement that the Michele hadn't bothered to make use of her opportunity to escape, he'd succeeded and took his hand away from her mouth. "No teeth," he whispered in fractured English, as pushed her down to squat precariously on her unsteady stilettos, as he himself sat on the ground, and then shoved his cock between her lips. Michele reflexively gagged and nearly regurgitated everything she'd eaten for the past six hours, in disgust, but coaxed herself into keeping it down. She actually began to find the "fulfillment" comforting, while the gun inside her cunt made her ache with desire she couldn't help but admit to. She tried to reach to the weapon, but had her hand pulled away.

He then gripped the weapon firmly and began thrusting the revolver into her, as Michele's toes curled and her body shook with the joy she didn't want to be feeling. In one hopeless burst of longing, she gave in and lifted her hips towards the sky, so that the gun could be forced deeper inside. She tried to scream her moans, but the flesh in her throat, which responded to the vibrations quite pleasantly, stifled them with the speed and strength with which he tore away the last of her dignity intensified until he moaned, pulled out, and sprayed everything he had onto her body.

His orders were clear, cum on her face. However she wanted to swallow, as she tried to lap up, like a child at a fountain, the spunk that mixed with the rain, which now ran down the front of her face, hair and chest as to continued to milk him and squeeze out every last salty drop. Michele was so thirsty for his spunk that she wouldn't let him go when he tried to stand. The rapist's legs buckled with the touch of her soft tongue, as he worked the metal inside her again, until he gave all that he could. She threw her hips into the air, longing for more, but, as the man with Armani suit swung his vehicle down the dark alleyway in the driving ran, Michele's paid attacker pulled from her lips, grabbed his pants, and ran away pants less down the alley, taking his gun and the sweet smell of her pussy with him. For the attacker the whore in the rubber dress was the easiest money he had ever made.

Meanwhile Michele's body was shaking; and suffering for satisfaction as she continued to squat and leaned back against the wet brick wall licking up the remnants of his rain water diluted cum from her fingers on one hand, while wither her other hand her fingers were still at work. However, the relief would not come, as she closed her eyes and worked away into the night, sore and whimpering, in a desperate attempt to find her final climax of the night, until finally she came and collapsed against the wall in a shivering and sobbing slump.

As she basked in the afterglow, as the rain washed the stranger's salty jism from her body as she finally opened her eyes and saw, as if in a dream, her lover, who angelic like, walked toward her in the dim light. Michele was speechless as she saw him appear before her eyes, out of the dark like a smiling and avenging angel, saving her and waiting for the attacker to return. For Kincaid the site of his lover's desperate body seeking relief, as he watched in the shadows, told him that Michele had converted totally to the dark side of sexuality. Kincaid then walked towards her, pulled Michele up, embraced her wet and shivering body, kissed her deeply and then told her that he loved her, to which she replied the same.

As they drove back to Kincaid's apartment, Kincaid told her, in order to explain his planned disappearance, that shortly after he left the club he was dragged into an alleyway and attacked by a group of skinheads who took his wallet and his money, but not before they left him so dazed and confused that he had to lay for several hours until his strength returned and he could find her. By the time, he said, that he returned to the club, he began to drive through every street in a desperate effort to find her.

When Kincaid asked if the rapist had hurt her Michele reassured him that all he did was fuck her with a revolver, but that she did not need to see a doctor. He, on the other hand, according to Michele, needed to see one as soon as possible, to which Kincaid squeezed her hand and reassured her that he was fine and that he just needed to rest with his lady and make love to her as he recounted to her what he saw from his vantage point at the club as she danced for him. Michele then smiled at him and rested her tired and wet head on his arm and whispered to him, "I love you," as she closed her eyes and imagined that she was still filled with the cold steel of her attacker's revolver.

Later, in the early morning hours when evening has, a sore Kincaid sat in the chair tending to the wounds he had deliberately inflicted upon him by Luc outside the club, as he watched Michele peel out of her rain slicked latex dress. Michele didn't speak as she undressed, while he didn't speak as he watched. They had talked enough. More wasn't necessary.

He was naked as he sat in the chair. She had watched him undress first. His cock, despite the physical punishment his attackers had inflicted upon him, was rock hard, throbbing, needful, so he stroked it slowly as he watched her. To be precise, it wasn't clear who was doing what for whom. Michele undressed and he watched, while at the same time she watched his hand move over his cock all the while. She watched the drop of precum at the tip grow bigger. She then watched the head of his cock swell even larger, grow even redder, more crimson. While she then watched his scrotum grow taut as the skin was stretched by his nine inch cock.

When Michele was completely naked, she stood in front of Kincaid and used both hands to slowly pull back and clip her hair. Her breasts were full and luscious with each nipple already hard and pointed. Her trimmed pubic hair seemed to point down to her shaved pussy, the same shaved pussy that at least five cocks and one pistol had fucked just hours before and the same pussy that had wet his fingers in the car as he drove them to the apartment.

Michele, who by know was insatiable for his love and his liquid, knelt in front of him as he spread his knees to give her room. His hand was still moving slowly over the length of his cock, as he caressed and readied himself for her, showing himself to her, teasing her. Their eyes were locked as they each anticipated what was to come without knowing any details of what would happen. Whatever would come they both would welcome it, embrace it, and savor it as best they could. She leaned into him to kiss him. He leaned forward to make it easier. Their lips touched softly and their tongues embraced. His hand was still on his cock. He could feel her breasts pressed against him there, touching his hand and his cock at the same time.

With that touch, they both knew instinctively as what was to come. She broke the kiss and leaned back, still holding his eyes. She licked her fingers slowly and wiped the wetness between her breasts. She licked her fingers again wetting herself more. He understood, so he waited. When she leaned forward, he scooted down in the chair until she took his cock between her breasts. Her hands held her breasts from the sides. It was her breasts that held his cock. Her fingertips touched each of her nipples as she looked down at this cock and watched it move between her breasts. He moved his hips with each of her strokes. They were fucking each other in rhythm. The head of his cock moved up and down, his balls pressed into her skin beneath her breasts. Her nipples grew even harder under her fingers.

She leaned back and released him, still holding her breasts, cupping them then. He held his cock for her as she used his nipple to play over the underside of his head. Each nipple smoothed out drops of precum; each nipple kissed him. As she knelt there, leaning back on her heels, she pressed her breasts together and let her nipples touch each other, each wet with his juice, each hard and pointed. She cupped each breast from underneath and held them up to lick. Her tongue reached them and circled them, flicked over them, all the while holding his eyes with hers, watching him watch her.

Then she took his cock again between her breasts and fucked him as before.

"I want to watch you cum," was all she said. He smiled and nodded, knowing it was okay, knowing it wouldn't take long. His cock moved easily through the wet valley.

"Soon," he told her, feeling it coming. She released him and leaned back on her heels. "Show me," she said.

He took his cock and began to stroke it for her with faster and longer strokes, as his forefinger moved over the underside of the head. His cum built inside him but he held back wanting to build pressure, until he could no longer hold it. His hand looked as if it was pumping his cum from his cock, pushing the white splatters upward with each stroke of his hand, pushing them upward to land on his stomach and abdomen.