La Femme Michele: Paris Noir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes followed each one, each splatter, each hot, white pool.

His hand milked the last drop of cum from his cock, letting it drool down the side, over his fingers, into his pubic hair.

When he was finished, she leaned in and began to lick away his cum. The tip of her tongue moved through the wetness, her eyes holding his, watching him watch her tongue play in his cum. He caught his breath as she finished capturing most of his cum. Her lips were shiny and wet when he kissed her. His taste was on her tongue as she pushed her tongue deep in his mouth.

"Ready for a shower?" she whispered, smiling beside his ear.

"Can you carry me into the bathroom?" he asked. Michele just chuckled and got up from the floor. She turned, bent at the waist, and looked at him from between her legs. Her ass was close; her pussy glistening. Then she stood straight and walked to the bathroom.

When he heard the water running in the shower, he got up to join her…

Later that morning, after their session of tender love making in the shower, as they lay in the silk sheets, Michele finally broke down in tears, as she lay next to her lover and looked out the bedroom toward the lights of the Eiffel Tower. As she sobbed Kincaid held her tight as she finally told him that, in her heart, her marriage was over.

Michele then told Kincaid how unhappy she had been in her seven year marriage and that she could not believe that Barry had allowed her to take a lover and come to Paris. "Doesn't he love me?" Michele asked Kincaid over and over, but it wasn't a question that he had an answer to, since he, Kincaid, now held the future of both Michele and Barry in the palm of his hand. All Kincaid said was that he loved her and that should Michele want to stay permanently in Paris, he could ensure that she would never be unhappy nor feel unloved.

Michele just continued to lay in Kincaid's arms, as she suckled her lover's strong fingers that gently probed her soft lips and face as they both slowly drifted off into a deep and contented sleep. The last thought that both of them had was that it truly had been a wonderful evening.

To Be Continued!!