Lab Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stress of the day hit me at once. I threw myself on the narrow cot of the cell and began weeping. I don't think I cried this hard since I was a girl. My sense of hopelessness was as intense as my sense of fear. At best, it would take months to rescue me, the thought of what would happen to me in that interval appalled and horrified me. I wondered if I possessed the wherewithal to do myself in if the opportunity presented itself. Was death preferable to violation? I honestly did not know. I don't know know how long I wept but, when my eyes were at last dry, the ceiling skylight in the hall indicated that it was dusk. A large woman in a red uniform materialized with a tray of food.

"Dinner, Gal. You will finish every crumb." I realized I was famished.

On the tray, a bowl of warm stew,a small gyro, mandarin orange slices, some crackers and a bottle of what turned out to be iced tea. Focusing on the process of eating and savoring the flavors gave my mind something to do. I had no problem devouring every morsel. The plastic spork the turnkey provided proved useless as a weapon. I turned it in along with my tray when the guard came to collect them. I Made use of the combination sink and toilet and then washed my hands and face. For the first time, I took a long look at my surroundings. None of the other women seemed as depressed as I was. I spied the blonde woman processed with me in a cell not far away, she was dozing with a wide smile on her face.

I noted a thin redheaded woman in the next cell gazing at me intently. I nodded at her. She smiled at me in a way that I did not like, she licked her lips provocatively as she reached into my cell and pushed her body against the bars. I'm sure I must have shot her a horrified look because the woman's expression turned from one of anticipation to disappointment and she stepped away from the bars. I'm not into girls in any way. Not that I can't appreciate a nice female body or see in a woman what men see, but I've never even experimented with lesbianism. The most I ever did was practice kissing with my girlfriends before I became comfortable with boys. After kissing Willie Hawkins at age twelve, I never gave another woman anything aside from a polite buss on the lips ever again. A new, quite uncomfortable, feeling added itself to my sense of ill ease. Suddenly very tired and with literally nothing else to do, I stretched out upon the narrow cot and amazed myself by falling into sleep.

I was awoken the next morning by the sound of all of the guards simultaneously banging on the cell bars with their nightsticks.

"Up, bitches, up!" they yelled.

We were let out of our cells and herded at the end of a machine gun into a large shower room. I was handed a vial of soap and directed to the nearest shower head. The nice soap reminded me of the expensive stuff I used back home. I forced thoughts of home away and tried to enjoy the shower. At least, the water was hot and it felt wonderful.

I was allowed to actually luxuriate under the water for a while before the heads shut off and all of us dripping wet women were led into an adjoining room. Here, huge fans built into the floor filled the room with hot air, drying us in record time. When everyone's skin was dry we were marched into the next room. I was compelled to sit in a chair while my hair was styled into tight ringlets. It was ALMOST enjoyable. Next we were herded into a large open staging area. Some very nasty looking male guards materialized and in short order every last one of us was collared and fettered, our hands cuffed behind our backs. The doors opened and we were marched one by one onto the stage of a rather large amphitheater. Every seat was occupied by a well dressed Black or Asian man or woman. If I had been fed breakfast, at this point I would have vomited it up all over my toes.

My wait was not long. One of the hulking guards dragged me to a post in the center of the stage below a huge video screen. I hung my head in shame as the cameras focused on my naked body. Not even my most humiliating experiences in beauty contests was a fraction as bad. A voice speaking very fast began rattling off numbers and amounts I could not make sense of. The audience had devices in their hands that flashed and beeped. Apparently I was a hot property, for the bidding for me was far more intense than it had been for the woman who preceded me to the post. My eyes filled with tears and I was no longer able to focus on much of anything. With utter finality, I heard a word I DID understand, "SOLD!"

I was dragged off stage by a hulking guard and brought to a small room and forced to kneel on the concrete floor. This room was the most frightening yet. Scary hooks and trays of pointy things were set in order about the room in one corner an electric forge was heating some steel rods. The guards in this room were the largest and most fearsome yet. My heart began beating so loudly I was positive it was audible in the room. I tried to will myself out of existence without success. An elegantly dressed Black man who appeared to be in his early fifties entered the room a short time later. His eyes devoured me like a wolf does a sheep , He grasped my chin and forced my to meet his gaze.

"Lovely sky blue eyes. I shall call you Skye." he stroked my hair and smiled. "We will have so much fun together, plus, I have someone for you to meet, you'll have fun with him as well."

From a valise the man carried he produced an elaborate collar. He handed it to one of the guards and said, "Collar her. I'll hold off on the branding for now. No need to mar her skin unless she gives me a hard time. I'll give her a couple of days in any case."

With ruthless efficiency, while I remained in a kneeling position, my chains and old collar were removed and this man's collar was locked about my neck. The sound when it clicked shut sounded like a rifle shot in my ear, even though I am positive it was not actually that loud. The man smiled at me and said, "When you are very good." He pushed a button on a controller he wielded in his left hand. Instantly my body filled with a feeling of utter euphoria. It was better than even the very best of the alcohol and drug highs of my past. I began to feel tremendous warmth in my loins, what promised to be a most wonderful orgasm of my life was rudely interrupted by the most searing, most intense pain I had ever experienced.

The elegantly dressed man's expression had changed and his finger had moved to another button on the controller. Between my screams, he said simply, "And if you are disobedient." A wan smile danced across his face and the pain eased up immediately. I stared at him open eyed.

"How you are treated, Skye is entirely up to you. There is virtually no upper limit to the pain generation, it increases in a logarithmic scale. That was just above the LOWEST setting."

He paused while I regained my breath.

"Now, Skye, let's see how obedient you can be. Liberate my cock, suck me off, and swallow my seed. Do this I'll give you a wonderful reward and we will journey to my estate to get you settled."

What else could I do? I'm a horrible wimp when it comes to pain, Just stubbing my toe is apt to cause me to wince as though I had been stabbed with a bayonet. Tight shoes can put me out of sorts all day. One of the reasons I went into the field I chose was because it did not require the kind of lab work where I might nick or stab myself inadvertently. I noted the impossibly large bulge in the man's trousers. I stared dumbly for a moment. The man's finger seemed like it might move so I reared up and placed my hands on the fly of his tailored slacks.

His enormous uncircumcised cock fell into the harsh lighting of the room. This was more cock than I had ever tried to accommodate before. I took a second to decide upon an angle of attack, then I brought my tongue into contact with his manhood. Neither the fact that I certainly was not in the mood nor the presence of several hulking guards witnessing my overtures could drive the fear of the pain my collar could produce from my mind. Despite everything, I focused on the task at hand. My head began sliding forward and backward as I tried to find a steady pace. I lost track of time when the well-dressed man, my "master." grasped the back of my head an held it fast and grunted while his hot white cum exploded into my mouth. As his deflating cock withdrew from my mouth I turned my face to meet his glance. Understanding what was expected of me I choked down the man's seed and opened my now empty mouth for inspection.

The man zipped himself up, grinned at me and said "Excellent." The subsequent waves of pleasure that surged through my body, made it clear to me that I had made the right choice.

He extended his hand and helped me to my feet. "Come, Skye, I won't ask much else of you until you are settled. So long as you continue to be obedient."

The man took my hand and led me through a maze of rooms to an entrance. At his signal a chauffeured electric vehicle pulled to a stop in front of us.

My "master" opened the door to the limousine like vehicle and had me precede him into the back seat. He gestured to the white man in a blue uniform. Like me he wore a collar, somehow I got the impression that the tall Black man next to me never inflicted pain on this guy."Kent this is Skye, Skye this is Kent."

I think I squeaked out a weak greeting The man pushed a button and a small tray of cheese and crackers and a carafe of sparkling wine appeared. At his bidding, I had some of the food and drank a glass of the sweet wine. It was nice to get his taste out of my throat. After we had driven a short distance the man began speaking again.

"Most of my people address me as "Boss" YOU shall ALWAYS call me "Master." So long as you are smiling, compliant, and adventurous, you will find living with me just about the best your kind can expect. Naturally, I will be making use of you but you will not be for me alone. We will discuss that situation when the time is right. As to your old life, I care not what it was, you are to forget it and focus solely on my needs and those of my estate." He looked at me lustfully, set down his wine glass and said, "Let's see how good a kisser you are."

He gestured with the controller and I replied, "Certainly, Master." and slid onto his lap. Kissing guys has NEVER been a problem for me. The man was not bad looking, just far older than I liked. He was reminiscent of the older scientists who always looked like they were trying to stare through my clothes only not as icky.

I lost track of time. After a while, I felt a subtle stirring in my loins. It was a passion I certainly did not feel. I wondered if my "master" had manipulated his controller. His hands roved over my body, possessively but not harshly. He seemed, at least, a bit, concerned about my pleasure. There were any number of universes I would rather have been at the moment, but I felt sure that this man who controlled my destiny, was at heart a decent man. Eventually, we pulled through the gate of a huge estate. There was a very tall stone wall surrounding the property. As the limo traveled along the winding driveway I spied acres of trees and lots of well-tended fields. That my "master" was fantastically wealthy was beyond dispute. At length, we pulled up to the front of a mansion right out of "Gone With The Wind." A striking white woman of middle years in a very short maid's uniform stood at attention by the front door. Behind her, a tall thin very pale butler. The man opened the door to the limo ushered me out and announced,

"Emily, Jax, this is Skye. Emily, why don't you get Skye outfitted? When she attired bring her to my study."

He turned to me and instructed me to follow the maid. The maid donned an impatient expression and said, "Shake a leg, girl, I have an entire house to attend to and I'm not about to let you case me to fall behind schedule."

I followed her to a long closet. Emily quickly took my measurements and a short time later I was clad in a VERY short and VERY tight black miniskirt, a midriff-bearing black bustier and black heels of medium height. Under everything was a tiny black thong. Brief as the clothing was, it felt good to be covered once more. Emily led me to an impressively furnished room. Seated behind a massive desk was my "master." (I wondered if I would ever get used to that concept,word, and reality.)

"Boss, Skye is prepared"

"Thank you Emily" my master looked up from the work on his desk and eyed me carefully. I was compelled to slowly turn in my new attire so that he could view me from all angles. At last, he stated,

"Excellent."

After a pause, he continued,

"Your current attire is largely a concession to my staff and visitors. If I had my druthers, I'd keep you naked at all times, however, I often must conduct business in my home and some citizens are not as enthusiastic about unsolicited nudity as I am. Know this woman, I am responsible for every aspect of your life. If I opt to have you branded or tattooed you SHALL be. I expect you to keep trim and fit. Shortly, we will have brunch, I doubt you have eaten much today. After we eat I will take you to meet your fitness trainer and Bertram, my pride and joy. You will get to know both of them quite well."

Brunch was wonderful. I recognized most of the food. There was purple fruit that tasted like a cross between papaya and pineapple, that was apparently native to this version of earth. They were beyond delicious! I realized that I had eaten very little since arriving on this world. I'm ashamed to say, I made a bit of a pig of myself.

After our meal in an ornate dining room and a stop at the restroom the "master" ushered me to a large well-equipped gymnasium. In the center, lifting an astounding amount of weight was the hugest, most muscular man I have ever encountered. His white but golden tanned skin glistened with perspiration. He was naked, his titanic phallus encased in a clear locking device. Spotting him was a nearly as tall and quite muscular black man in tailored sweats. His every aspect cried out "coach." When he noted our arrival, the spotter instructed the behemoth to take five.

"Good morning, Boss." said both men nearly as one.

"Tanner, Bertram, good afternoon."

I felt the eyes of both men upon me even before my master introduced me.

"Gentlemen, this is Skye, I just purchased her this morning. Tanner, I need you to work up a nutrition and fitness program for her. No need to increase her muscle mass. Keep her current weight and increase her endurance."

Tanner, who appeared to be about thirty asked,

"Pregnancy diet, Boss?"

"Not at this, time. Bertram has to win his next three matches, then I can start collecting stud fees. Even though Skye has no papers, I like her lines, I think she will produce future champions with Bertram. I'll beat those thoroughbred bastards at their own game."

Tanner and my "master" shared a laugh while my insides turned to liquid. The huge mass of flesh that was Bertram stared intently at me. His huge face was not unattractive. I hated his buzz cut but I like his smile even with its lecherous leer. To be honest, I've always had a weakness for large men. I like them tall and broad and dark haired and dark eyed. Bertram was the biggest broadest man I had ever encountered. In college I liked to date football players, Bertram made even the most powerful of the men from my past seem puny. His dark brown eyes sparkled and I read his naked desire for me with no problem. Bertram was so large, I actually feared being alone with him, he could easily force me to do anything he desired. Even though I have a penchant for strong men, they always had to be gentle or I did not date them for long. Bertram appeared to be anything but gentle.

"How do you like Skye, Bertram?" The man who controlled my destiny asked.

"I like her A LOT, Boss."

The Master chuckled and replied, "I imagined as much Bertram, our tastes are not that dissimilar. Win you next three matches and Skye will be yours for two entire uninterrupted months. A wonderful way to begin your retirement, no?"

My eyes flew open in fear. Even hearing the Master's intentions I could not believe it.

The Master noted my discomfiture and chuckled again.

"Looks like our little filly is a bit skittish, Bertram. Well, she has not gotten to know you yet. Her attitude will, no doubt, become more contrite with time."

He turned to face me, "Beginning tomorrow, you will be working out with Bertram, he is on a seven-day schedule. Bertram has won enough matches that he has earned a bit of luxury, three nights a week you will bathe him and jerk him off. However, he has to earn access to your lips and pussy by winning his next three matches. I'm positive he will, and by that time, the two of you will, no doubt, be good friends. Until Bertram wins you, I shall be enjoying your charms. Understand?"

I gasped for air like a stuck fish for a few time before I was able to utter a weak, "Yes, Master."

"Fine. Let me give you the grand tour and then we can take in a bit of "afternoon delight"."

The house was quite impressive. Master took me on a tour of the grounds as well. The white men and women tending to the land seemed well fed and well cared for. It confirmed my impression that my master, despite being a slave owner, was a fundamentally decent man. I tried to focus on his words as he stated his family history and that of the estate, but my mood was blue. I had gone from accomplished, award-winning scientist, to chattel in just over forty-eight hours. I'd been bought as a brood mare! I wanted children, but on MY terms. I figured my late thirties would be perfect. By then I would have won several promotions and my career would have continued on an ever expanding arc, even with interruptions for child rearing. Never before in my life, had my destiny not been in my own hands.

The tour ended in the Master's huge, mirror ceiling adorned bedroom.

"I am a widower, Skye. No woman could ever replace Lucille but a man continues to have needs. My last acquisition I gifted to one of my business associates as part of his annual bonus. Don't fret, I do not anticipate repeating that nicety. It is only that this associate is like a third son to me. My own two sons are busy with their own lands and ventures, I fully expect that both of them will be wealthier than me one day soon. On Founder's Day, we get together for a day of picnicking and games. The slaves get the day off and there are gifts for everyone. However, that day is many months in the future. Come here Skye, I require your lips, then you will undress me, undress and then pull down the sheets of the bed.

He hefted the remote but did not depress any of the buttons. Grateful that he was not immediately coercing me I accepted his embrace. He kissed me tenderly and allowed me to progress at my own pace. His naked body was not bad, aside from a slight paunch he was quite fit. I rather liked the dusting of white in his close-cropped black hair. I willed myself to relax as completely as possible. In my old life I had made out with several black men but, for various reason, had never slept with one. Now, I wished I had availed myself of the opportunity.

Suddenly, I was naked. I fell to my knees on the thickly carpeted floor and began to suckle his manhood. He was easier to handle this second time. For whatever reason, I recalled Bertram's caged penis. Unless I was serious misjudging things, he was even better endowed than my "master." After my "owner" had worked up a head of steam I rose and directed him to the very comfortable looking bed. The Master took the initiative next and began eating out my nicely trimmed pussy. I could tell that Lucille has been a very lucky woman. His skilled tongue and lips focused on mt clit like a laser. I was on the very cusp of coming when he indicated that he wanted me to mount him.