Lab Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers

That was fine with me, I wanted to maintain as much control as I could so I spoke encouraging words to him while I impaled myself on his huge rod. Size had not really been my thing, but the Master's cock felt quite nice. Apparently, among the series of shots Maggie had injected me with was something that made me infertile. During the tour, the Master said that slave births were strictly regulated.

I hoped that the alien drugs would work in my body and pushed the worry of pregnancy away. I surprised myself in how yielding I became. I bounced up and down on the Master's tool with something approaching contentment. I felt a familiar and non-stimulated stirring in my loins more intensely than a few moments before. With a contented cry,I came just as his manhood released itself deep within me. Out of breath, I fell against his chest and kissed his nice pectorals.

While I was still recovering the Master pointed the controller at me and said softly, "Skye, you have been very good."

He pushed a button on the controller and wave after wave of the most wondrous orgasm of my life flow through my body. I rode the throes of passion for more than an hour before I came back to myself. I was lying in the bed, the Master staring down at me with a smile.

"That's just a taste, Skye of what I will gift you for being so obedient and enthusiastic."

"I would like that very much, Master" I replied. Then the stress of the last few days and our recent exertions hit me all at once and I fell into a deep sleep.

An unknown time later, Emily, the maid shook me awake, "Missy, your presence is required in the dining room. Dress and go."

As I dressed, Emily began stripping the bed. As I ran a brush through my hair, I noted that Emily seemed irritated with me.

"Did I do something wrong, Emily?"

"No, not you per se. Like all toys, you have no idea how much extra work you generate. Get going, girl!"

In the huge dining room the Master had me sit next to him. Across the table sat Tanner and Bertram. Bertram smiled at me. I don't remember how I responded to him. Bertram was dressed in tight black leather pants and a form fitting black tee shirt, Tanner wore a suit. My dinner was placed before me. There was much less to eat this time. A generous helping of fruit, a green salad, and a tiny portion of chicken. At least there was wine and coffee.

The Master looked first at me and then spoke to Bertram.

"Skye is definitely worth the fight, Bertram, I can assure you of that. I see no reason why she can not begin tending to you this evening, however, if Mister Tanner sees even a scintilla of laxity on your part, that privilege will be revoked. Is that clear?

Bertram winked at me, looked seriously at the Master and replied, "Absolutely, Boss."

The Master then looked at Tanner and asked, "How does my boy look for his next bout?"

The rest of the dinner, the men engaged in jock talk. I zoned out of the conversation. Even though I had dated jocks, I always talked about other things with them. There were some girls who shared the pageant stage with me who ate, breathed, and slept pageants. Those women drove me crazy! To me, it was a means to an end not an end in itself. I could care less if the linebacker I was bedding talked about nothing but sports with his teammates and friends, so long as he could carry on a conversation about more meaningful things with me.

As I ate, I observed Bertram up close. If I was going to be spending time with him, it made sense to try and understand his personality. Perhaps I could make change his mind about participating in the unpleasant plans for me. I had nothing to lose by at least learning to tolerate him. He had an easy laugh and his smile was incandescent and room-brightening. He ate an astonishing amount of food but did not seem gluttonous. I could tell that his nose had probably been broken several times but it did not detract from his looks. He reminded me of Arthur, the linebacker I had slept with all junior year of college. Bertram was much larger, however. Like Arthur, when Bertram was not looking at me lustfully, there was a goofy endearment to his glance, something like awe. It was a look I also remembered from the most discerning of beauty pageant judges.

Upon the conclusion of the men talk, the Master placed a hand on my bare thigh.

"I'm sure that talk bored you to tears, Skye. Thank you for being patient. Here is a small reward."

I had a wonderful brief sensation of flying, as though in dreams, then I was back in my chair next to the Master.

"Shall we walk a bit, Skye?"

He extended his arm. I was not keen on being under his arm but I feared punishment. We took a walk to a well-tended pond well behind the house. I fed the brilliantly colored ducks while my Master watched.

"Tonight you will bathe Bertram and see to his depilation. During the bath, you will jerk him off. You may use only your hands on his privates, other than chaste kisses on the cheek, your lips may not touch his flesh. I'll be observing remotely with the sound off so that you two can start to get to know one another and so I can see the two of you are obeying the rules. Under NO circumstances is he to see you naked. You must be something he desires to earn."

"But what about what I want?" I ventured.

The master let out a horse laugh and said. "You want whatever I want for you, Skye. You don't even own your own skin! Bedding a champion, provided, Bertram wins, is a rare honor. Most female slaves would kill for the opportunity. If Bertram is anything less than gentle with you I WILL deal with him. I guarantee he won't throw you around like one of his opponents in the ring. I'm positive that Bertram will win. If he does not, then the two of us will continue to get to know each other."

With that, the creeping shadows of dusk began to set in. I noted two moons in the sky and mourned the loss of my home anew. I forced the tears from my eyes and allowed this man whom I had known for only a few hours, to lead me in to his large house. In his study, he sat me on his lap and asked me to kiss him sweetly and deeply. I did as best I could under the circumstances. The big clock rang twenty-one times and the Master broke things off. I had been on automatic, enjoying the kisses while simultaneously contemplating my lost life. I hadn't noticed the passage of time.

"Like all champions in training, Bertram turns in early. It is time to bathe him, remember the rules."

In a large bathroom, Bertram waited. He had already turned on the taps. The Master pointed out the cameras and reminded us of his presence. I was given strict instructions several times. The Master placed a key in my hands before he strode out of the bathroom.

Bertram had a hungry puppy look when I faced him. This close, I felt like an elf in the presence of an ent.

"Well, Bertram, I'm sure this is awkward for you as it is me. Let's start by getting you undressed."

He had to bend low so that I could work the skin tight tee shirt off his massive muscles. His abdominal muscles felt like steel bands and I'd never seen a man so cut. I worked the Tee Shirt off and placed it in the hamper. Next I help Bertram out of his athletic shoes and black socks. The chastity cage, or whatever it was, was outlined by the tight fabric of his pants. I unbuttoned them, tugged down the fly and worked them off his massively muscular legs I swear, four of my legs would not even fill the volume just one of his occupied, and talk about a tight butt!

He was down to his last article of clothing. It took me a few moments to figure out how to unlock the device but, at last it clattered to the floor. I thought of huge dangerous snakes when I spied Bertram's instantly erect cock. He was longer and broader than my Master and HE had owned the biggest cock I had ever encountered. It was suddenly very hot in that bathroom. I took a step back, gazed at his naked glory and picked up the depilatory cream as instructed. I had been ordered to coat his entire body below the collar with the cream wait three minutes and then have him get in the tub.

I squeezed the container and spurted on the cream. I had to smear it on from there with my bare hands. It seemed to me that I could feel every bit of Bertram's power as I coated his broad chest, wide back, and massive legs. Lastly, I coated his balls and cock. Bertram's penis practically throbbed like a living thing the entire time. Bertram smiled and cooed as I worked, like a contented dog being scratched behind the ear. There was a small timer on the counter I set it for three minutes.

"I'm so happy, you are doing this, Skye." he said at last.

"Why Bertram, who usually does it"

"I have to do it myself. Coach does the places I can't reach. Are you really going to play with me down there?" he asked like a curious child.

"Yes, Bertram, In a little while. I'm sure it will be little different from when you do it."

"I haven't "done it" since I began training eight years ago. Unless I have a physical, I'm locked in chastity twenty-four seven."

"But whatever for?" I asked mystified.

"Don't you know, Skye? Only champion thoroughbreds are permitted to breed."

"What?"

"Yes, if I defeat twelve challengers, I win the belt and the right to breed,"

"And if you lose?" I asked.

"I die a virgin. The Boss is being very generous to me allowing you to tend to me before I've taken home the belt. He must have great faith in me."

"Oh my God, Bertram." I said my mind reeling.

The timer buzzed and I ordered Bertram into the tub. The water had cooled so I turned the hot water tap again and reached for the sponge and washcloth. My heart was full of pity as I washed the depilatory from Bertram's body. His huge cock lost all of its menace as I slowly worked my way down his body. My hands resembled those of a doll as I grasped his manhood. Very slowly and deliberately I began to jerk Bertram off. I'm positive there were tears in my eyes. I'm good at hand jobs. When I lived with the linebacker, he used to lose bets with me intentionally so hat I would give him a handy. I lost just as many bets and made him stop after I had gotten all the oral I wanted. It was an interesting relationship.

"When was the last time you had a release, Bertram?" I asked solicitously as I worked.

"I entered training when I turned fourteen, Before that then.

"You poor dear." I began.

"The collar gives pleasure that is close. After a great workout or a victory in the ring, coach of the Boss gives me hours and hours of pleasure."

"It's NOT the same I replied.

Then I fell silent as Bertram's face became one of contented bliss. I applied myself with renewed diligence and was at last rewarded with a gasp of joy from Bertram and a huge cloud of his milky essence in the water.

"Thank you, Skye. Thank you!".

As the water was draining from the tub Bertram looked at me eyes ablaze and said,

"I want my first time to be with you, Skye, you are really sweet and really really beautiful."

"Thank you for the compliments, Bertram. You are something else too."

I kissed him on the cheek and, I swear, the huge galoot blushed! What kind of world was this? I dried him off and with much anger that I hoped did not show on my face, I forced his manhood back into its plastic shroud.

I gave Bertram another peck on the cheek and the Master strode into the room. Bertram brushed his teeth and was sent off to bed. The Master placed his arm possessively over my shoulder and led me to his bedroom.

"You did very well, Skye."

All of the anger I had built up chose this moment to escape. "My name is Donna Hayes and how you are treating that boy is unconscionable...."

Anything else I was going to say was lost in the astonishing amount of pain coursing through my body. I tumbled to the floor fighting for breath. The Master stood over me a positively evil leer on his face. The misery ceased as rapidly as it had arrived.

"I need no commentary from the likes of YOU, Skye. Piss me off again and I'll have you sold to the concubine league, you'll have to turn twenty tricks a day just to receive enough food to live on. How Bertram is treated is NOT your business. Your business is to tend to him to service him and to get him interested in you. I have quite a lot of money invested in that thoroughbred and I want his stud fees bad! I won't have those plans ruined by a piece of interchangeable tail!"

I slid my knees under me and slowly began to return to my feet.

"Don't bother getting up. You need to be reminded of your place. Crawl over here and suck my cock. Do an adequate job and we will forget this little outburst in the morning. Suck at sucking, you cry out in pain until dawn."

I can not stress how great the pain my collar was capable of producing. I sat with my sister when she gave birth to my niece. The pain of natural childbirth was nothing compared to the agony the collar is capable of inflicting. I swallowed my pride and crawled over to the Master. I rose up on my knees and freed the prick's prick. I knew I would never have a benevolent view of the Master ever again.

When I was finished, the Master smiled. And stated, "Now it is time for our own bed time. After our shower, you will fuck me like I want. Do a decent job at that and I'll fill your head with the most wonderful dreams imaginable. The collar can also produce nightmares."

I prefer not to think about the rest of that night. At least, my dreams were sweet and peaceful. A maid I did not recognize, woke me at an ungodly hour and informed that it was time for me to report to the gymnasium for exercise under Mister Tanner. I threw on my clothes and made my way down the hall, happy to be free of the still slumbering Master for a few hours.

Tanner was standing next to a screen which blocked part of the gym from view. He summoned me behind it.

"Strip to the skin. Mount the scale. Put on your exercise clothes. I'm going to start you on the treadmill to get a sense of your abilities and limitations."

Tanner looked at me in the all-together just like a doctor. On a portable device, he noted my weight. I donned a sport's bra, a pair of chamois lined shorts and sneakers. Over all this, what was obviously one of Bertram's old tee shirts. I practically swam in it.

After exiting from behind the curtain, I returned Bertram's smile and made my way to the treadmill. The workout left me the best kind of tired. Bertram's Tee shirt was sticking to my body by the time I was finished. As for my exercise companion, he smiled at me sweetly between reps and at break times. Tanner seemed to like my presence.

"I got a bit more out of him today, Skye. I think he really likes you. Your workout is finished. Bertram needs to do his roadwork. The Boss should have breakfast for ready for you. You're the Boss's responsibility for the rest of the day."

I vanished behind the screen to change my clothes and dispose of my workout attire in a hamper designated as mine. There was a slot under it for my sneakers. Dreading my time with the Master I waved to Bertram before I exited the room.

To my surprise, my "owner" wore a contented smile and behaved as though nothing had happened the previous night. He gestured for me to take a seat while he read the news on a portable device. Breakfast was quite spartan but filling. I could see that Tanner was going to be real anal about my weight. After a long period of silence, he spoke.

"How do you like my Bertram?"

"He is a very nice boy."

"Do you find him handsome?"

"Yes, I would imagine any woman would."

"Think you'll have any trouble seducing him after he wins the championship belt? He'll need an experienced hand to help him come to grips with his sexuality when it is restored to him. I'm pampering him a bit in providing your touch now, but I think it will give him a sharper edge and hone his killer instinct."

I stared at the Master. "If you are asking me if Bertram likes me. I can safely say that is obvious. As to seducing him..."

"That event is more than several months away, Bertram has to win his belt first."

"He's the biggest, strongest man I ever met."

"He should be. He comes from a long line of thoroughbreds. I can trace his lineage back to the first forty champions. He sure as hell cost an arm and a leg." stated my Master with pride. I decided that I really hated this crazy planet

"When is his next bout?" I asked.

"The middle of month two months from now. Probably his toughest opponent yet, that's why he needs a little extra encouragement. That is where you come in."

"If he fails, I hope that you do not blame me." I asked fearfully.

"Not at all, Skye, the fault would be mine for altering his regimen. You have value beyond encouraging Bertram,"

Afraid of the answer I asked, "How so?"

"Now you're fishing for compliments, Skye. You've got great tits, killer legs, an angelic face and a fantastic ass. I had to pay a VERY pretty penny to take you home. Even if I can't breed you with Bertram, I'm sure other Thoroughbred owners would take a chance on you, even without papers"

"Is that all I am to you? I asked."

"What else would you be Skye? All I can do is own you or sell you. I can't marry you. I'm not legally permitted to impregnate you myself. I don't need more maids or other house servants. You are a luxury item, made possible only by my great wealth. Why, if I can afford it, would I NOT buy the sleekest sportiest model I could buy? Believe me, you are very sleek and quite sporty.".

The Master's words put me in a contemplative mood. I had ended up in the ultimate beauty contest. One that made even the grossest and most offensive of the earth I knew seem like so much dross. Some part of my soul whelped like a forlorn, starving hound. Even if the lab were to locate me and transport me home in the next half hour, I would never again be the person I had been.

Before I realized it, I had settled into a routine, seven days a week, I was up at dawn working out with Bertram and being chewed out by Tanner if I was a fraction of a kilo above my mandated weight. Though They had a seven day week their months were shorter and there were more than twelve. I never quite figured out the calendar of my place in it. On three of those days, I bathed Bertram. My heart broke for him, His entire life was focused on athletics in a way that not even the most monomaniacal of jocks from the earth I knew. Bertram had no hobbies, no interests, no life besides the one demanded of him of Tanner and the Master.

Underneath it all. He had a really sweet personality. His innocence was endearing.He fell hard for me. His earnestness was almost overwhelming and made me what to repay it to some extent. Before long, I ached to kiss him full on the lips, to show him what love was all about. Other times I wanted to flash my tits or let him squeeze my breasts or, at least, embrace him. Fear of the Master and fear of interrupting his routine stayed my hand. Even though I did not want to be the woman he won, I desperately wanted his celibate existence to end. I saw no way out of my predicament. We talked often when I bathed him, to show Since we had nothing else in common, we talked mostly about the Master and life in the mansion, far less about his life.

When the Master asked if I wanted to attend, Bertram's match, I agreed, even though I knew it would be bloody, repellent spectacle. Both the Master and Tanner seemed to think Bertram would do better if I was in attendance. Even though it brought my own doom closer, I felt so sorry for Bertram that I really wanted him to win.

As for the Master, I resolved to let him do whatever he wanted to me. Each time I had disobeyed him my collar tortured me for longer and longer periods of time. It only took a few such incidents to utterly break me. I hated my own aversion to pain. I wished I could stand up to the agony and outlast him but my innate wimp nature boxed me in at every turn. I accepted his attentions. I obeyed his orders, I lost myself. Even though I was in no way spiritual, every morning, as I trekked to the gym, I prayed that the lab would lock on to me and bring me home before I heard the sound of Bertram's crashing weights.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers