Lab Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a bad dream, the night of Bertram's tenth bout arrived. The Master bought a dress especially for me. Slaves could ONLY wear black. The Master dressed me in black stockings with garters, lacy black panties and a short strapless black dress with built in support for my breasts. My collar was buffed to a high shine and my hair carefully styled by Emily. The change of wardrobe was nice even though I was dreading the night. Kent the chauffeur delivered us to a large arena where a roped ring sat in the center. Wagers involving massive amounts of money were taking place openly.

The primarily matches turned my stomach. Men clad only in transparent chastity devices beat the living hell out of each other. Only after the first fatality did I understand the full import of Bertram's statement that if he lost a match "he would die a virgin." I thought he was being hyperbolic when it was actually the unvarnished truth! How had I not connected the dots before? Bertram had killed nine men! To be free of this life, he had to kill three more times! I felt all of the universes spin about me. I removed a vomit bag from the rear of the seat in front of me and made use of it.

Bertram was so sweet and innocent! He only killed because he was goaded to by the Master and Tanner and his heritage. His father had been a champion and his father before him as far back as he knew. Bred only to kill or be killed, that was no life! I wanted to flee from the arena screaming as the deaths in the ring multiplied and then Bertram was introduced.

Bertram's opponent terrified me. He was actually taller than Bertram and every bit as massive. Unlike Bertram's pleasant, ruggedly handsome face, the opponent's face was a mass of scars and malevolence. The bell rang and the two of them squared off. Everything was legal, kicking, biting, gouging, scratching. It was two naked bears fighting to the death. I tried to force myself to look away but my concern for Bertram compelled me to remain focused upon the action. I shouted Bertram's name at the top of my lungs. Did I really feel something for him?

After an hour, Bertram's opponent's upper limbs flopped uselessly and broken at his sides. Bertram was bleeding bloody mess himself. With the Master and All of the other real animals present cheering him on, Bertram struggled to lift his foe. In a sound that could be heard in every part of the arena, Bertram broke the man's back across his knee. The referee raised Bertram's broken, bloody fist and the arena became pandemonium. I cried for both men.

It was just myself and the Master in the limo on the way home. Bertram and Tanner would be returning to the estate after his battle wounds were treated. The Master took one look at my tear stained face and said,

"You had best pull yourself together by the time we get home. If you so much as infer to Bertram that what he does in that ring is in any way evil or inhuman, I'll turn you over to men who will literally flay you alive."

"I had NO idea!" I gasped between my tears.

"The Sport of Kings" is not for the feint of heart. It was solely for Bertram's benefit that you were present. I don't want that nicety to backfire. If you really think you can not get a hold of your emotions and continue to attend to Bertram as before, PLEASE tell me now and I can take you to a memory specialist who can ease your angst. If Bertram has even the slighted inkling that what he is doing does not meet with your approval it could literally cost him his life in his next bout."

"May I have a few days to collect myself?" I asked.

"Of course, Bertram will be laid up for at least a week. He will very much want to see your smiling face when he comes home."

"What does a memory specialist do?"

"They remove and lessen trauma not caused by the collar. Free people and slaves both make use of them."

"Take me there!"

On the way home, we stopped at what was obviously a medical building. A kindly older woman clasped my palm. With a handheld device, she put me into a trance and had me recall my horror at Bertram's fight. Afterwords, though I still recalled every detail of the fight, I lost the emotional scars. Bertram was doing what he was trained to do. The sweet innocent boy I knew was the real Bertram and I focused on that. The Master filled my prescription on the way home and for the next two days I slept. When I woke, my thoughts were only to show Bertram tenderness and encouragement. The trauma had vanished!.

I returned to my schedule before Bertram did, Working out alone in the Gym under Tanner's instruction for a string of days. The Master made love to me as often as he had before Bertram's bout, but, I'm sure I was not imaging it, with more tenderness and sensitivity than previously. Once I did something that in the past had always resulted in at least a severe shock from the collar and the Master laughed it off. Was he developing feelings for me?

There was something akin to excitement surging through me when it came time to bathe Bertram once again. As he sat in the tub with his healing bruises and stitches, I felt nothing but compassion for him. He deserved so much more than a peck on the cheek and a hand job. When I jerked him off, I gave him the very best handy of my abilities. His reaction as he came and spurted his seed into the bathwater filled me with nearly as much pride as my doctorate, What the hell was happening to me?

For the next several months my life revolved around three things, making love to the Master, working out next to Bertram and tending to his needs. I suppose it was inevitable that I began to have feelings for him. He appealed to bot my most carnal instincts and my most maternal. I wanted to shield him from the world like a mother and I also wanted to end his celibacy personally. The lab might never be able to retrieve me so I had to make the best life for me possible here. I STILL did not want children, but Bertram was strong, handsome, sensitive, and, after a fashion, intelligent. I could do a whole lot worse on the earth I knew.

Bertram's eleventh match came and went. The Master preferred not to see me traumatized again. Bertram seemed to take much less of a beating this time around. He was only out of action for a few days, He gazed at me with a new intensity. "Soon, Skye, Soon!" were his first words to me our first meeting post bout. There was an extra bounce in his step and he smiled non-stop. Every time his looked at me, the intensity of his desire was almost palpable. I was more than a simple inspiration. I was Helen and he was the entire Greek army!

The limited nature of my contact was frustrating for both of us. Bertram confided that he wanted to pick me up and hold me close. I wanted nothing so much as to give him a hug so that he could experience the simple joy of human contact he had been denied for so long. Bath time turned into extensive pep talks on my part. Bertram, simple, harmless yet also deadly had an intensity of passion and love for me that made all of my past experiences with love seem like passing fog. As sick as it was, part of me really liked that he was fighting for me, even if it meant the death of a stranger.

Bertram's moment of truth arrived. Early in the day he and Tanner departed for the arena. I was a bundle of nerves. Master tried to help me relax. "You have done all you possibly could have for him. He would not have made it this far without you. You have also been everything I hoped, Skye."

"Why is my heart in knots? Am I really in love with him?" I sobbed.

"I can't answer that question, Skye but you know Bertram in a way that no one else does. The limitations on intimacy between you two were not conceived in a vacuum. Bertram had to get a taste of the humanity that he had been forced to suppress so that he could fight to regain it. Had I given him too much too soon, he would have lost that hunger and you would have had nothing but scorn for him."

I cried into the Master's shoulder for quite a while. He gently persuaded me to eat lunch and then we prepared to attend the match. My dress was a sheer bit of black fabric, black stockings, a garter, very tall heels and nothing else. Virtually every bit of my naked body beneath the short and plunging "dress" was on public display.

"Now Bertram gets to see exactly what he is fighting for!" The Master said as he cast an appreciative eye upon my attire. Emily did my hair and polished my collar. After a light snack The Master and I slid into the seat of the limousine and began the long trek to the arena. The Master and I were silent the whole trip. There was not even music, just the whine of the wheels against the ground.

At the arena, the Master held my hand and led me into Bertram preparation room.

Bertram's eyes devoured my body in the transparent dress but ended up focusing on my worried face.

"Win, Bertram, Win!" I said with a sincerity and a passion that astounded me. My legs quivered as the Master led me to a seat in his private box.

I sat in a daze through the preliminary bouts. Not even seeing the carnage. Finally, it was Bertram's turn. His opponent was equally large and imposing but I felt certain that Bertram would win, even after I learned that the current betting odds were against him. His eyes found mine in the crowd, he smiled at me and then screwed on his warrior face.

I wanted to look away but I could not. Every time Bertram was struck I sobbed, every time Bertram landed a blow a cheered. I became just another vulture in the crowd. I was in agony, I was in elation. The first rounds were a stalemate, then Bertram seemed to gain the advantage. Several rounds later he made a feint that his opponent stepped right into. Bertram twisted the man's neck and he fell lifeless to the mat. He had done it!

Bertram gazed upon his defeated opponent for a moment, and then the warrior disappeared, replaced by an overgrown boy. "Skye!" he called several times. The Master conducted me to the ring. I watched as the referee unlocked Bertram's chastity device. I smiled broadly as it fell to the canvas. A crown of olive branches was placed in his hair and a garland of flowers about his neck. A beautifully ornate and obviously very expensive belt was clasped around his waist. Two similar belts were presented to the Master and to Tanner, and then I was Bertram's arms, being held aloft. It felt just like flying. Then he pulled me towards his lips and graced me with an awkward, seeking kiss. It was the sweetest one EVER.

For the longest time, I observed nothing except Bertram's battered, sweat glazed face. I never saw the reporters or the cameras and I never heard the lusty ovation of the crowd over the beating of my heart. I'm positive I wept because Bertram wiped my tears away and asked me what was wrong. At one point, I dimly recall that the Master gave me an injection, he said it was for my nerves, now I know better.

I was with Bertram the rest of the night, only parted from his grasp when he was showering and Tanner was stitching up his wounds. Upon completion of his physical exam, Bertram donned a pair of very tiny trunks. After that first hesitant kiss, Bertram really began to understand what he was doing, before long we were Frenching each other like some teenage prom goers. Dawn was breaking when we finally left the arena. The Master, Tanner, and Bertram filled the back seat of the limo. It only seemed natural for me to sit on Bertram's lap. In that position I could feel his incredibly long and powerful manhood pressing against my butt cheeks. I hadn't deflowered a virgin since high school, still, somehow I knew that Bertram would be a diligent student eager to please his teacher.

At the estate, Bertram refused to allow me to walk. He toted me on one arm as though I weighed nothing. The Master led us to a romantic little cabin on a lake deep in the wooded part of his estate. He held the door open for us. I was handed Bertram's controller and he was handed mine and then it was just the two of us as the cabin door locked behind the Master.

After the most pregnant of pauses, I finally spoke, "I don't think either of us will need clothes."

I fell to my knees on the skin of some animal very like a bear and teased off his tiny trunks. His huge cock, so powerful yet so innocent seemed to call out to me. I gently kissed the length of his shaft from sack to tip and then began to lick and suck him off. With my hands, my lips and my tongue I drew the venom from his snake. His sounds of delight and pleasure were akin to those of a child at Christmas.

My dress became an expensive rag as Bertram's desperate and inexperienced fingers sought to unveil me completely. When I was naked, I slowly turned to show him all of me, and then I leaped into his arms.

The bed was very big and very sturdy. After giving him a crash course in cunnilingus, I gently explained how intercourse works and never felt smaller or more fragile than when his titanic naked body loomed over mine. I was more than ready. Carefully I guided his shaft into my cunny. Never had I felt fuller or as e feminine. His experiences in listening to coaches was obvious in the slow methodical way he began pistoning into me. His deliberateness soon paid dividends. I felt my loins leaking moisture and then screamed in ecstasy just before I popped Bertram's cherry. My warrior was so overcome by the loss of his innocence that he began to sob in a most endearing way. He kissed me and held me tight and I wept right along with him.

The next few weeks passed in a kind of bliss I never thought could possibly exist. Bertram and I never went further than 200 Meters from the cabin. We skinny dipped in the lake, lazed in the sun together and had lots and lots of sex. Like clockwork, meals were delivered to the cabin three times a day and the dirty plates and silverware vanished every night.

Before very long, Bertram became quite creative. His request for anal floored me but the cabin was stocked with plenty of lubricant. I thought that there was no way in creation that his giant peg was going to fit in my tiny hole, but with a gentle and patient ingress, I found that I had been wrong. What he liked most, however, was when I rode him like a rodeo bronco. It was less claustrophobic than being under him and it really gave me a sense of power. From day one I had nearly all the power in the dynamic, I was older, experienced, and, in all honesty, smarter. Not that he could not gain some victories. Around the fifteenth day, he discovered that razors could be used in places besides faces. He really liked the bald look and that enthusiasm seemed to improve his pussy eating skills He was a fantastic student. He called me "A wonderful teacher."

Shortly thereafter we were on the shore of the lake outside the cabin. It was a beautiful day full of bright sunshine and odd, enchanting bird calls. Bertram stood waist deep in the water. I was sunning myself on a rock. The Master had just arrived in his little electric jeep. We exchanged greetings with him when I felt the unmistakable pull. I just had time to tell Bertram goodbye and blow him a kiss and then I was in the parallel universe projector booth. The team erupted into cheers when I re-materialized. Their expressions turned to shock and embarrassment when they realized I was stark naked save for a slave collar.

My female co-workers shielded me from view while someone ran to the costume department to find me something to wear. The Institute didn't fire me. I did receive a series of harsh reprimands and safety procedures for the entire lab were rewritten. I was also exiled from the lab itself for eight months as punishment. At my own request, the eight months were extended by another year and a half. I've named my son Bertram, after his father, my obstetrician informed me that he was the biggest, strongest, most muscular infant he had ever encountered. When he is older, the stories I will be able to tell him!