Labyrinth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
692 Followers

The search party had just crested the hill when one of them thought that they heard a cry for help. The men of the party followed by Gwen's mother and sister headed for the Labyrinth built by Lord Sheridan. This was a second, bigger labyrinth than the one the party had played in a few nights before.

The riders entered, and began to head towards the cries which were now much louder. The first of the riders turned down a section of the labyrinth to find Gwen and her horse walking slowly through the high greenery. She was near collapse from exhaustion.

"My lady!" cried one of the guests. He rode up to her and grabbed the reins of the horse as more of the riders came up to her. Gwen looked out, saw her mother and cried as she held out her hands. Gwen's mother rode up to her and took her hand.

"Darling, what has happened to you?" she asked.

"I... I got lost, and..." Gwen started and then passed out. Another of the riders caught her and pulled her into his arms.

"Let us head back to the house," said the young lord as he cradled Gwen against his chest. Another rider grabbed Gwen's horse and the party followed the lord back to the estate.

Gwen came to as the horses entered the courtyard. She blinked and looked up at the rider who held her.

"Ralph! Henry! Attend!" called the lord. He didn't hand her off, but waited until the two men ran up to his horse. One took hold of the bridle. The other took Gwen from the lord.

"Where should I take her?" said Ralph.

"Up to her room. I think she was in the green suite off of the long gallery," said the lord.

Gwen passed out as she was handed to Ralph. She woke again as she was deposited on the bed she'd slept in a lifetime ago. Ralph stood next to the bed as people streamed into the room. First and foremost, Gwen's mother.

"Dearest Gwen. Are you hurt? What happened. Tell me," she asked while patting Gwen's hand and face. A servant brought a towel and basin of water that Gwen's mother proceeded to use to clean her daughter's face.

"I'm.. okay," Gwen said. "I got lost and scared. I fell off my horse and I must of hit my head, because the next thing I knew, the horse was just standing there next to me. I finally caught it and then tried to find my way out of the labyrinth," she said slowly.

"You poor dear. I'll have the servants get a bath ready for you and as soon as you've had a bath and some food, we'll leave for home," said Gwen's mother.

"Ma'am, I believe that Lord Sheridan would feel most offended if you left in such a fashion. Shouldn't you at least give your daughter a night's rest?" said Ralph from his position beside the bed.

"Um, well, perhaps, but still. My Gwen has had an experience and needs a bath and dinner," blustered the mother.

"Of course ma'am. Right away," said Ralph. He then ushered everyone else out of the room and spoke to the servants hovering by the door. In short order, a bath was brought, and filled. Bread, cheeses, fruit and a bit of roast accompanied by small cider was placed on a table. Ralph made sure of all the preparations and then turned to Gwen's mother.

"Madam, shall we let the servants deal with Gwen while you go to dinner?" he asked.

"I should stay with my daughter," Gwen's mother said.

"Ah, but Lord Sheridan has requested your presence at dinner. He wishes to make amends for Gwen's unfortunate accident. The maids will take care of Gwen," he said persuasively as he lead Gwen's mother to the door.

"Gwen?" she called.

"I'll be alright mother," said Gwen. She sat up gingerly, relieved that Rough Voice/Ralph was leading her mother away.

Her mother gave her one more look and then left the room. Two maids came in and started to undress Gwen. When they got to the last of the petticoats, Gwen shooed them out of the room.

"Go! I want a bit of privacy you ninnies!" she said. They fled. Gwen then took off the last of the clothes and began to unlace the corset. Her nipples were so tender and she couldn't wait to get it off. When she had undone it enough, it and the cock slid to the floor in one piece. She gasped at the size of the leather cock which had been thrust up her cleft. She didn't know where to hide it, so she rolled it up in her chemise and stuffed it under her bedding. Then she crawled into the bath to soak her sorrows.

The hot water felt good and yet made every welt sting. She scrubbed her body and hair until she felt clean. Then after wrapping herself in a toweling sheet, she began to eat. It had been ages since she last ate.

Afterwards, she found her nightgown and donned it. Then she climbed into bed and slept.

*

Gwen was woken up in the middle of the night by a sound.

"M'lord, please let her sleep," she heard her mother saying off to one side.

"No, I intend to make sure that all is well with Gwen before I retire," said a voice Gwen recognized as Soft Voice. "Gwen, are you awake?"

"Ohhh, Yes sir," Gwen said not sure who Soft Voice was. She blinked and looked over to where the candlelight shone on the face of Lord Sheridan's son, Lord James. She'd been wrong in her guess the other night.

"Are you alright after your adventure?" Lord James asked gently.

"Yes, M'lord. I'm just a bit sore and tired. I'd... I'd like to sleep until I'm totally rested though. Would it be alright to stay a day or so rather than rush off first thing in the morning as my mother is wont to do?" Gwen asked.

"Of course. If you need anything, anything at all, just ask. There will be a servant outside your door. Just call out," Lord James said and then with a kiss to the back of her hand he left the room leading the protesting mother with him.

Gwen snugged down into the bed and waited.

"Lord James, please, I feel that we are imposing upon your hospitality far too much," said Gwen's mother.

"Well madam, if you feel that way, you are welcome to leave tonight and we will send your daughter home when she has recuperated," said Lord James in rather a more formal tone.

"I...um... I'm so sorry M'lord, please forgive me," she stuttered as they reached her suite. He saw her in the door and closed it firmly behind her. Then he motioned for a servant to sit next to the door.

"Don't let her out until morning," he said softly. The servant nodded. Lord James then went to his own room to wait. He knew it wouldn't be a long one.

Gwen woke up again. Her nipples ached and she rubbed her button, trying to relieve the ache between her legs. She retrieved the leather cock from it's hiding place, but it was cold and stiff. She tried to use it, but it only left her frustrated. She cried out in her frustrations and buried her head in the bedding.

Not long afterwards, she heard the bedroom door open softly. Then a weight on the bed as someone sat down in the dark.

"So, you haven't told anyone of your adventures. Why is that?" asked Lord James.

"Be...because I... Oh god, I liked being tupped, spanked and treated rough," she said burying her face in her hands.

"And..." he prompted.

"And when I recognized your voices, I had a small hope, just a small one that you might want me," she said.

"Just me, or Ralph as well?" he asked.

"Both of you, Either of you. I've got this terrible ache that won't go away," she said in almost a cry.

"And what of your mother just down the hall?" James asked.

"I don't bloody care!" cried Gwen. "I want to be fucked."

Lord James smiled. He stood up and dropped his robe to the floor and crawled into Gwen's bed naked. He grabbed her roughly and started to kiss her. Reaching under her nightgown, he pinched her ass, which was still covered with welts. Gwen gasped and felt herself grow wet. Then his fingers thrust into her cleft and played with her until he could slide inside. He rode her hard and fast, pinching her nipples and breasts. Gwen gasped in pleasure and pain as she felt the tension and ache in her body ease as he thrust deep inside. She began to moan and gasp as she came. Lord James followed her quickly with his own release.

They lay there relaxing and talking in the bed. He pinched her nipples as often as he kissed her. She surprised herself when she reached to stroke his cock and kiss him. She liked sex. She wanted more. They were kissing when she felt another hand on her shoulder. She startled and turned to see Ralph climbing into bed. Before she could say a word, he lifted her leg and slid in from behind. As he thrust in from behind, Lord James kept kissing and stroking her breasts. She was overwhelmed with sensations and it didn't take long for her to scream her orgasms into the pillows.

Gwen lay there sated between the two men. She idly ran her hands over them as they talked over her.

"Well, we have a right treat here," said James. "What shall we do with her?"

"Hmmm, does she have a dowry?" asked Ralph.

"I most certainly do!" chimed in Gwen.

"Well then. Shall we marry our whore?" asked Ralph.

"I'm not sure. You or me?" asked James.

"Don't I get a say in the matter?" asked Gwen.

"Well, do you want to be the wife of a lord or a baron?" asked Ralph.

"Wh..what?" asked Gwen puzzled. She thought Ralph was a servant and said so. That made both men laugh.

"Ralph is a Baron. I'm just a lord, son of an Earl," said James.

"I... I don't know which of you I'd give up," she said at long last. Both men had been stroking and touching her body, making her ache to be fucked again.

"You don't have to give either of us up. We share. Always have, ever since we discovered our nurse," said James. "Lovely woman. Beautiful breasts."

Ralph nodded in agreement.

She looked from one man to the other and they nodded. She kissed each one in turn, trying to make up her mind. "Would... would you mind terribly if I married Ralph?" she said at last.

"Of course not. His estate is farther north and much better for playing around," said James. He was thinking of the room he and Ralph had been planning and how much fun it would be to have Gwen there.

"Well then, can we have one more bit of fun before morning?" she asked.

They grinned, nodded and proceeded to fuck Gwen.

*

"You what?" screeched Gwen's mother.

"Ralph, Baron Burleigh, has asked me to marry him," Gwen said at breakfast that morning. She was sitting gingerly as James had slid her leather cock up inside of her when he came to see her earlier that morning. He'd promised other delights if she could get through the morning wearing it. She and her mother had been arguing for nearly an hour.

"I just... just think this is all too sudden," Gwen's mother said at last. She didn't know what to make of her daughter. Gwen had changed, and she didn't understand.

"Mother, this is the last time. I will marry Ralph. You can either be happy for me or leave," Gwen said and went back to eating her breakfast.

Ralph, who'd been listening at the door walked in a minute later. "Gwen, Lady Whitlow," he said gracefully. "Has Gwen told you that I have asked for her hand?" he said charmingly as he raised and kissed the back of Gwen's Mother's hand.

"Well, this is all rather sudden," said Lady Whitlow.

"I understand, but I fell for her the moment she walked in, and even deeper when she was placed in my arms yesterday," said Ralph.

"Well..." Lady Whitlow tried to protest. Ralph sat next to the woman and continued to chat with her all through breakfast. In the end, she gave up. That afternoon, she wrote a letter to Gwen's father.

A week later, Gwen and Ralph stood in front of Lord Sheridan's family chaplain to be wed. Her father Lord Whitlow had thrown a fit until he met Ralph. The discussion had started out with bellowing voices and ended up in drunken laughter. The dowry was agreed upon and all the details ironed out.

After the wedding supper, Gwen and Ralph departed for his estates up north. Lady Whitlow had hoped their departure would be delayed until morning, but Ralph refused, citing business on his estates. She gave in when Lord Whitlow growled at her.

As the coach headed down the drive, Gwen threw her flowers and watched them land in the arms of one of Lord Sheridan's nieces. She smiled. As she tried to sit down next to Ralph, he slid his hand up her thigh and stroked her cleft. Gwen giggled.

Ralph held her in place and proceeded to finger her until she nearly cried out in orgasm. He'd made sure she wore her altered corset, which held her nipples out and accessible. Pulling the top of her gown down just a bit, he sucked on her nipples. Gwen sighed in pleasure.

Ralph smiled. He looked forward to their arrival at his estates. He and James had been building a playroom for adults and now they had a woman to play with there. "Are you happy Gwen?" he asked as she rested next to him.

"Yes. My only regret is that we will have to wait until we arrive at an inn or your estates to satisfy this ache you've started in my loins," she said.

"You think I'm waiting?" he smiled.

"Well, the coach isn't exactly comfortable," she said.

"No, but it has advantages. Lots of bumps to make things interesting," said Ralph. "Plus, the coachmen won't say a word." With that, he turned her over his knee and began to spank her lovely round bottom.

"Oh! Ouch! Omlord!" she cried out as he spanked her until she swore her ass glowed in the twilight. She could feel her juices soak the petticoats under her as well.

Ralph fingered her and then when she'd almost orgasmed, he pushed her forward to brace herself against the footrest. Flipping her skirts over her head, he pulled his cock from his trousers and wet it with Gwen's juices. Then he guided her back onto his cock as if she was sitting in his lap. Gwen squirmed and bounced a bit on his cock. He slapped her leg.

"Stop," he said.

"Oh, but..." she started.

"Let the coach provide the motion for our fucking. See how long you can cope," he said. He knew that the road up ahead was rutted. It didn't take long for Gwen to see why Ralph had said to hold still. The bouncing of the coach was bouncing her up and down on his cock. She giggled.

"See," he said as he bit her neck and pinched her breasts.

"Oh yes," she said. The pain from his pinches combined with the bouncing was making her want to come. "Ralph, please," she asked as her body hungered for release.

"Not yet," he said. His control was good and he knew he would last a bit longer. He reached around and grabbed her thighs, spreading them wide. Then he slapped the insides of her thighs as the coach bounced.

"Ohhhh," Gwen moaned. The coach bounced harder and she felt like Ralph's cock would split her in two. "Pp-please let me come," she begged. Her body began to convulse with pleasure. She moaned.

Ralph felt her body spasm around his cock. He reached up with one hand and stroked her button while he held her tight. Gwen came hard, her body clenching his cock. That and one more set of bumps threw him over the edge and the two of them came hard.

When they'd caught their breath, Gwen moved off his cock. Before she could pull her skirts down, Ralph filled her cleft with another toy. This one was smaller than the leather cock, but made of soapstone ridged and fat. Gwen squeaked in surprise as the cold cock filled her.

"Hold that while you clean me up," Ralph said.

Gwen smiled. She knelt in front of Ralph and began to lick and suck his softened cock. She had gotten much better at cock sucking. In a few minutes, he was clean and hard. Instead of fucking her again, she sucked him until he came. She swallowed and licked Ralph clean once more. Gwen sat down next to him, that soapstone cock still filling her now aching cleft.

"Ralph, may I..." was as far as she got.

"No. You must sit there with your legs closed. I want you to ride that wee cock for now. No coming either," he said.

Gwen nodded and squirmed as the coach bumped down the long road.

Gwen woke to dawn entering the coach windows. They hadn't stopped in the night and were now approaching Ralph's estates. At some point in the night, the soapstone cock had slipped from her cleft. It thudded to the floor as she shifted and stretched.

"Morning Gwen," said Ralph. He bent to retrieve the cock. "Sleep well?"

"Yes, although I'm a bit sore," she said.

"Well, we will be home soon. Those gates up there are at the end of the drive to my house," he said pointing off in the distance.

"Oh. Will... will there be anyone there? Besides servants?" she asked.

"Not at first. James should be joining us in a day or so. Until then, it is just us," Ralph said. "When James arrives, we'll have a party."

"Oh? I've never hosted a party," said Gwen with a bit of apprehension in her voice.

"No worries. I have a housekeeper who understands my tastes. You will be the hostess," said Ralph with a smile.

Gwen wondered what that smile would hold for her.

The house was an old Tudor mansion. It was beautiful and the gardens were in full flower. Gwen alighted from the coach slowly as she was stiff and sore from the long ride. Servants poured out of the house to take the trunks and boxes and greet the Baron and his new wife.

Gwen was shown up to her room where there was a large fireplace and a fourposter bed that looked like it could hold six people. The housekeeper, Mrs. Besom, was shouting for maids to bring water for a bath, towels, herbs and half a dozen things at once. Ralph had gone to check on a few things and left Gwen to bathe.

"Your bath is ready M'lady," said Mrs. Besom. She had started a fire in the fireplace as the bathwater began to arrive.

"Thank you," said Gwen and she began to shed her gown which was crumpled and dirty from the long ride.

"Let me help you M'lady," said Mrs. Besom. She started to unlace the gown and help Gwen out of it. As the layers came off, the clothing was tossed to one side. When she got to the corset, she tsked-tsked.

"What is it Mrs. Besom?" Gwen asked.

"I thought he'd given up these silly games," she said as the corset hit the floor.

Gwen stretched and shed her final underclothes. "No, he hasn't and I like them so far," said Gwen.

"Well, I'd best keep a tub of salve and stock up on goldenseal tea," said Mrs. Besom.

"Salve? Goldenseal?" What for?" asked Gwen.

"The Salve for your hide, which is rather red back here and the goldenseal to prevent babies unless you want to drop a child every year," said Mrs. Besom.

"Oh! Never thought of that. What if I'm already carrying a babe?" asked Gwen. Her courses were due soon.

"Well, it won't hurt. I'll bring you up a cup, just in case," said Mrs. Besom. With that, she left Gwen to soak.

Gwen washed her hair, and ran the sponge over her body. So much had changed in less than a month.

Mrs. Besom came back with a cup filled with the tea she'd spoke of earlier. Gwen drank it, and found it a little bitter, but the mint and honey in the mix helped. She got out of the bath and dried off. Then Mrs. Besom applied salve to Gwen's back and ass. This too had mint in it and it made Gwen's skin tingle.

Gwen dressed in a new corset and clothes. The corset cupped her breasts and held them out rather than flattening them to her chest. The dress showed them off nicely, just covered by a sheer scarf that tucked into the bodice. When she was ready, Mrs. Besom led her on a tour of the house.

"You'll find the Baron in the library," Mrs. Besom said as they finished.

Gwen thanked her and went into the room. It was filled with shelves that had books neatly arranged on them. She smiled. She had been very happy that she'd learned to read as well as do needlework and garden. She walked over to where Ralph sat next to the window. He too had bathed and changed clothes.

"And how do you feel?" he asked.

"Much refreshed M'lord," Gwen said with a sweeping curtsy.

"Are you ready to tour the grounds? Or are you tired?" he asked.

Jaisen
Jaisen
692 Followers