Labyrinth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

"I'd love to tour the estate as long as we walk. I don't think I could manage another coach ride for at least a week," Gwen said.

"Then a walk it is," said Ralph. They went out the front doors and headed down the drive. They passed a large kitchen garden, formal gardens, the stables, and off in the distance there was a folly.

"And that my dear is our playroom," Ralph said pointing.

"So far from the house?" Gwen asked.

"All the better to spank you in," said Ralph as he planted his hand on her ass.

Gwen 'oofed' as his hand impacted her skirts. They walked down a path between sculpted shrubs, flower beds and the occasional statue. Gwen looked at the first of these and stopped. She blinked, looked again and then turned to Ralph. "They're... they're tupping!" she said astonished.

"Yes. And each a different position," said Ralph with a smile.

"What do the servants say?" she asked.

"Nothing. Not one word," he said. By then, they were at the door of the folly. This one was a miniature Greek temple on the outside. Inside it was well furnished. Off to one side was an altar of sorts with brass posts at each corner. Another section of the room was filled with chairs and cushions and low tables. On the far side was a kind of latticing that was bolted to the wall. Gwen walked around and tried to figure out some of the curiosities.

"Ralph, whatever is this for?" asked Gwen. She was looking at a padded bench that was too tall to sit on and rather rounded. It had no back either.

"Ah, that is James' bench," he said with a smile.

"How ever do you sit on it?" she asked. "It's too tall and there is no back rest."

"It isn't for sitting. Come here," he said and took her hand. He stood her in front of it and then walked around to the other side. He took Gwen's hands, bent her over the bench until her toes just barely touched the floor and cuffed her hands into leather straps she had mistaken for part of the heavy fringe. Then he walked around and lifted her skirts. He smiled to see that she hadn't worn drawers.

"Ralph?" Gwen asked wondering what was going to happen. She had ideas running through her head, but wasn't certain.

"Yes Gwen," he said quietly.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked.

"First, I am going to lash you," he said. He took a riding crop that was in a basket out and began to stroke up and down Gwen's thighs. Her stockings were in the way and he pulled them down to give him better access. He lashed her up and down the insides of her thighs, and ignored her cries. When she was red enough, he worked across her ass. Gwen was sobbing softly as he put the crop away and began to stroke her hot tender flesh. He noticed how wet she was and stroked her cleft as well.

Gwen moaned. The experience of being spanked in this manner had unleashed an ache in her that she hoped Ralph would satisfy.

"How do you feel now?" Ralph asked.

"In pain and so needy," she said.

"I can see that," he said and slowly fingered her. He brought her nearly to orgasm and then stopped. Gwen moaned again. Ralph did this twice more and then dropped his trousers and drove into Gwen's cleft from behind. He grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and fast.

Gwen moaned and gasped as Ralph began to come. She felt her own orgasm ride up and take her senses as Ralph came. He stood behind her for a moment to catch his breath. Using her petticoat to clean up with, he redressed and then unstrapped Gwen.

"Did you like that?" he asked.

"Not at first, but yes," she said.

They continued their tour of the folly. The lattice had straps to hold people in place. The altar did as well. Gwen could see where straps had worn shallow grooves in the cool marble. They relaxed on the pillows before they headed back to the house for supper.

*

Gwen was running the length of the lawn. The party to celebrate the wedding had started hours ago with people pouring in from London, Newmarket and Bath. All friends of Ralph or James. Gwen didn't bother to invite her few friends as most of them were unmarried or too close to her parents. The last thing she needed was for them to discover that their daughter was married to a hedonist and a Hellfire Club member.

After a lovely six course dinner, the party scattered to play games on the lawns. It had started out with quoits and lawn darts. A very perverted set of games with this crowd. The quoits were large enough to go over a person. The person who was 'ringed', had to forfeit a kiss or a touch. Lawn darts followed a similar course. If pegged to the ground, the victim had to let the owner of the dart to take liberties. Gwen had been kissed and groped repeatedly.

Now they were playing hide and seek. If caught, once again, the person had to surrender to the finder. Gwen was running for a stand of lilac bushes. She crouched low, but had no hope of hiding. Her gown was light green silk with a stomacher and front skirt in contrasting yellow. She watched as others were found. Lady P. had to suck Lord A.'s cock. She watched her own Ralph dive under the skirts of Lady T. and make her giggle with delights. Then she felt a touch on her shoulder.

"Come with me madam," said a deep voice. "You've been found."

She stood up, and before she could turn, a blindfold was slipped over her eyes. A hand on her elbow led her out from the bushes.

"I've found our queen." said the deep voice.

Cheers went up and by the crunch of feet, Gwen knew she was being led to the folly. Her thoughts vindicated a few minutes later as she could smell the beeswax candles that had been set up in the folly earlier. She was lifted and placed on what could only be the altar. She sat and waited.

"What shall we do with our queen?" asked the deep voice.

"Worship her!" said a man.

"Sacrifice her!" called another.

"And how shall we accomplish this?" called a soft voice Gwen knew to be James.

"With our hands, tongues, and cocks!" roared another man.

"And what of the other ladies? Her sweet succulent attendants?" asked a rough voice Gwen knew to be Ralph.

"Ah, they shall take their turns as there are only six of them and yet twelve men," said the deep voice.

Squeals of delight and feigned trepidation came from the other women. Gwen realized that from that bit of noise, that they must be similarly bound and grouped next to the altar. She heard the sounds of heavy boots walk off to one side and then the muted voices of the men. She tried to figure out what they were saying, but had no luck.

The men walked over silently and Gwen felt hands on her shoulders and wrists. She stayed very still as other hands began to undo some of her clothing. She felt her sleeves and upper bodice being pulled at and then removed as well as the heavy outer skirt. Dressed in her corset and under chemise and her heavy petticoats, she was moved until she lay across the altar. Her hands and then feet were tied to the rings at the corners of the altar. This left her legs splayed open underneath her skirts. As they finished tying her down, she heard others being moved to what she knew had to be different sections of the folly. Part of her was very curious to see what was going on while waiting to find out what would happen to her.

"Turn your head," said the deep voice.

Gwen turned her head towards the sound of the voice and then felt a warm cock brush her lips. She opened her mouth and took in as much as she could. At the same time, she felt her petticoats lift. Her ass was right at the end of the altar and she felt a hand begin to touch and stroke her cleft. Although he hadn't spoken, Gwen recognized James' touch. He stroked and pinched her cleft until moisture began to bead and drip. Two fingers slide deep inside making her moan against the cock in her mouth. As she moaned, the cock in her mouth began to twitch and fill her with his seed as James thrust his cock inside her.

Another cock replaced the first as James pummeled her. In the background, she could hear the sounds of spanking. Whips, or riding crops on skin as well as a paddle of some sort. The cries and moans of women filled the folly. James came and after he left, another man filled her. She lost count of the cocks. Some of the men pinched and spanked as they played with her. Others simply played with her button until she cried out in orgasm. One gentleman had a tongue that brought her to ecstasy three or four times before filing her with the biggest cock she'd ever experienced.

At some point, Gwen was let up from the altar and given a glass of wine to drink. The glass was held for her as she was still blindfolded. A knife ran down her corset lacings and she was stripped of the rest of her clothes. Then she was bent over the altar, nipples pressing against the marble while her ass was spanked. After one rather hard smack, she squealed.

"Oh damn!" Gwen cried.

"I rather liked that one. Especially the way the seed that everyone gave you is running down your thighs," said deep voice. He landed three more smacks that made her cry out. They were made stingier by the wetness of her ass. He'd wiped his hand up between her legs before he hit her ass.

"Let me cool our queen," said a voice. He walked up to Gwen and filled her cleft with his cock. Before long, he came deep inside Gwen. As he pulled out the juices ran down her legs. Another man took his place, and before long, there was a steady stream of juices flowing.

"Now my queen, are you ready to see what else has gone on tonight?" asked Ralph as he untied her hands.

"Yes," said Gwen.

The blindfold was removed and Gwen blinked to clear her vision in the candlelit darkness of the folly. Ralph led her past the gentlemen who at this point were as naked as she. On the other side of the room was the wall. On it were her 'ladies'. The tableau was amazing. On James' bench was the red headed Lady P. She had been tied and spanked. The red welts stood out on her milk white skin. It was evident that she too had been well fucked.

Next were Lady T and her sister, Lady C. Both women were cuffed to the latticed wall. Each had been spanked and pleasured. Lady S. was still tied to a frame shaped like an X and her nipples had clamps on them that looked painful. However, the juices running down her legs made Gwen wonder if it was not as painful as it looked.

Lady A was dressed like a horse. She had a bridle in her mouth and a tail up her... ass. Gwen flinched a bit, but was assured by Ralph that she liked it. Last of all, Lady G was sitting on a saddle. She was rocking back and forth, moaning and shuddering in pleasure.

"M'lord, whatever is going on with Lady G?" asked Gwen.

"Ah, that my love is a special saddle. It has fittings to keep a wench like yourself satisfied whilst you traipse around the countryside," said Ralph.

"Oh?" asked Gwen. "May I see?"

"Yes. Let us have the rest of the ladies join us first though," Ralph said. He motioned to the rest of the gentlemen to retrieve their ladies. Once everyone had been released, kissed and held, they all gathered round Lady G.

Her lord untied her blindfold and then her hands. Instead of sliding off the saddle, he helped her off and the other women gasped. Lady G had been sitting on a large cock coming up out of the saddle and right where her button would rub was a smaller nub. With each rock of the saddle, she had been tupping herself.

"Oh my," gasped Gwen. "I thought your corset addition was... um... interesting. But this... oh. I'd be afraid of falling off."

"It isn't as easy as it would seem to do so," said Lady G. "I have ridden cross country twice and my only issue was walking once I got to my destination."

That brought titters from the women and smiles from the men.

"Who made it for you?" asked one of the other gentlemen.

"Ralph here helped and I have a saddle maker who will make just about anything in leather that I require," said the deep voiced Thomas. "Made to size if need be as well. Would any of you ladies care to try it out?"

There were nods and shakes. Gwen nodded and when it was her turn, Ralph helped her 'in' to the saddle. She was glad that she was wet from all the sex as the cock was large. It filled her and she had to wiggle to get seated. Then she rocked back and forth. It didn't take much before she could feel herself begin to come. That ache between her legs grew and grew until...

"Oh... oh my," Gwen gasped. She shuddered and tried to get off of the saddle. She realized she couldn't.

Ralph laughed at her and pulled her up off of the saddle and into his arms. They retired to the seating area and amongst the cushions were set trays with food and drink as well as shawls and wrappers. Gwen found a silk shawl and draped it around her body as she sank down on a cushion. She was very glad that they were soft as her bottom and her cleft were sore from all the attention.

The party ate a late supper and couples or more curled up to sleep or play on the cushions. Gwen found herself sandwiched between James and Ralph.

"So, you like Thomas' saddle?" asked James.

"I think so. I'm not sure that riding cross country would be comfortable, but a brisk morning ride might be just what a body needs on occasion," said Gwen with a smile. She snuggled up to Ralph as James fingered her slowly and sweetly. She had loved all the attention and sex, but having her two lovers was best of all.

*

Gwen woke in her own bed late the next morning. She had vague memories of being carried by Ralph into the house, but not of being put to bed. She was sore and sticky from all the sex. She was also alone. The bed showed evidence that the two men had slept with her for some while, but had risen much earlier.

She thought of calling for a breakfast tray or at least a cup of tea. When she rolled out of bed, she saw a note. Picking it up, she read it.

Dearest Gwen,

When you rise, please dress for an afternoon out.

Love,

Ralph

Gwen called for a bath and then began to decide what she would wear. In the end, she called for her velvet gown with the rose colored stomacher and satin frontpiece. Her maids brought the bath and once she had cleaned up, helped her dress in a corset that Ralph had made her. He forbid her to wear any other corsets except what he had designed. This one cupped her breasts, but left the nipples open to touch. The fabric of her dress barely covered them. When she was dressed, she went downstairs to find Ralph.

"I'm ready to go out M'lord," she said kissing him lightly on the check.

"Good. I had a bet with James that you wouldn't wake before afternoon tea. You surprise me," he said.

It was Gwen's turn to smile. She delighted in not being predictable. She delighted in the bets and games that the three of them played as well. Ralph took her hand and they walked out to the courtyard. He whistled loudly and a stable lad brought two horses instead of the coach that Gwen expected. The horses were a bit bigger than what Gwen was use to riding and it wasn't until she climbed up on the mounting block that she saw her saddle.

"Oh! Oh Ralph!" she giggled. It was one just like Lady G's.

"Now my question is, are you wet enough?" he asked as he reached up under her skirts and felt her cleft. He fingered her and made her squirm.

"Rrralph, please!" she squeaked.

"I'm trying to please you," he said with a smile. "I think you might be wet enough. Do you need assistance? You'll have to ride astride of course."

"Oh. Yes. I... I can manage I think," Gwen said as she straddled the saddle and slowly lowered herself onto the cock. When she was seated, Ralph adjusted her stirrups and and her skirts. Then he mounted his own horse.

He started off at a gentle walk. Ralph kept an eye on Gwen and noticed that she was rocking nicely with the horse's rhythm. When they got to the open lane, he moved up to a canter, which meant that as she posted, the cock would move more forcible in and out of her cleft. He smiled and continued down the lane.

Gwen had felt alright when they were walking the horses, but when Ralph started to canter, she almost lost her mind. He had adjusted her stirrups so that when she raised up, it didn't allow her to 'clear' the cock. She moved just enough to feel as if she were being pummeled. She tried to slow the posting, but that didn't help. Nor did the fact that the nub was rubbing her button. Her saddle was getting wetter and wetter as her body became more excited."How did Lady G. ever manage to go on a long journey?"she wondered as the first shuddering orgasm began to overwhelm her body.

"Rrrralph," she gasped trying to call to her husband.

Ralph heard her and kept going. He guessed what was about to happen. There was no one nearby, so he wasn't too concerned.

"Oh. Oh my. Ohhh," Gwen cried out as her body shook with pleasure. Her juices ran down her thighs and soaked her stockings. She dropped into the saddle and tried to slow the horse to regain her senses.

Ralph realized that she had slowed to a walk and turned his horse around. He looked at her, 'tsk-tsked' under his breath as he moved up beside her. "Are you alright madam?" he asked.

"Yyyes. I just need to catch my breath," she said.

"Alright, because we are expected at Sir Thomas' house for tea. Must move along," he said and started up again.

Gwen had no choice but to follow. She brought the horse up to a canter and tried to stay up in the stirrups to avoid bouncing on the cock. It didn't work. Her legs were so rubbery from the first orgasm that she had to go back to posting. Even the momentary rest on the saddle helped her legs and yet made her cleft throb. Before they'd gone another mile, she felt herself start to go again.

"Oh!" she cried.

That alerted Ralph and this time he rode next to her and made sure she didn't stop. By the time they reached Sir Thomas' estate, Gwen was an orgasmic mess. She couldn't post, which meant that every hoof beat thrust the cock deep inside of her. It also mashed the soft nob against her button. It was such a relief when they slowed to a walk and entered the courtyard. Sir Thomas and Lady G. were standing in the doorway waiting for them.

"Ah, I see your lady has been enjoying her new saddle," said Sir Thomas.

"I believe so. However, I think she may wish to freshen up a bit," said Ralph with a smile. He helped Gwen down from her horse and escorted her into the main hall. At that point, Lady G. and Gwen went off to an upstairs room to 'recover' from the ride. Ralph and Sir Thomas went into the library to talk.

"My dear, how did you ever cope?" asked Gwen as she shed her gown. She was trying to peel her soaked stockings off of her legs and it wasn't working well.

"It took a bit in all honesty. At least your husband isn't as well endowed as Sir Thomas," said Lady G.

"There is that," said Gwen. A maid came in with warm water. She took away the stockings and soaked petticoat to rinse them out. The warm water felt good and she was soon cleaned up. She dressed as best she could minus stockings and that petticoat. Lady G.'s maid helped as well. In less than an hour, Gwen was ready to head downstairs. They rejoined the men and then went in to tea in the main sitting room.

There was a huge fire going in the fireplace, and chairs and a table set up near it. A maid brought tea and pastries. Small talk floated back and forth as servants moved in and around the two couples.

"So, do you think you'll go riding much?" Sir Thomas asked Gwen.

"Well, I always have enjoyed riding. That saddle will take some getting use to though. Perhaps shorter rides will be needed for a while," said Gwen.

"Oh I don't know, I think the long one we went on today was just fine," said Ralph.

"Oh Sir, you are such a tease. You don't wish your dear wife to enjoy horsemanship more than you now," said Lady G.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers