All Comments on 'Ladies Looking for Gents'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I would hate to live int he world that your fucked up brain lives in. Just because their husbands work hard and keep them in the luxury and lifestyle they deserve they go out and get fucked and cuckold their husbands. You truly are a fucked up person and your ideas are getting worse. Here is a challenge for you, write a story about three happily married BLACK wives going out and fucking a gang of white men over and over again until they won't fuck their husbands anymore. Give it a go and see if you can stop being a racist asshole just for once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Naughty little tramps.

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dsoul

has a deep seated hate on all whites.I would prefer if he starts writing on a yoruba slut or an ibo whore or better still the bestial sex preferred by dsoul countrymen.

mstrb77mstrb77almost 13 years ago
Cock Hungry wives

I know the story well. I shared my wife with black men for years. And enjoyed that she was happy and was ready for me when she came home. She loved black cock. but she didn't love the men, she liked them not loved them

dsouldsoulalmost 13 years agoAuthor
DSOUL Here!!

Taking a bit of holiday, folks. Will be in U.S., come weekend. Want to meet, send a message!

'Black Master Shango in America!' Coming soon!!!. Want to meet, send a message!

.S., come weekend. Want to meet, send a message!

'Black Master Shango in America!' Coming soon!!!. Want to meet, send a message!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nigger shaggin white ladies?

Just as it should be - Black cock balls deep in wet white cunt.

passionfever2passionfever2almost 13 years ago
Another good one dsoul

Nothing like a black cock to get a white married woman's attention. I love a big black cock occasionally,and it looks like the three in this story are gonna fall into that catagory. Keep em coming DSoul

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Stereotypical beliefs...

And true or false the story didn't do anything but reinforce tired old tales. No fresh breath breathed into the story of unhappy women. And, a couple of glaring errors: "...married the same high school sweethearts and sired children for them." Women cannot "sire". "I've never – and I mean never – been fucked like this in a long time." Never, in a long time... which is it?

If voting were possible on this story I would have given it a two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not again

Once again with the myth that backs are bigger. And cause they are bigger all women feel more. Ain't so and I have lived a life with enough black female lovers that I heard their talk and was blessed with so much action I thought I had heaven on earth. By the way the prose does not flow and women cannot sire anything. Birth yes but men sire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Group sex

I'll look forward to the next installment of these ladies getting well and truly taken care of and expanding what the T P can do to these ladies. Not just one on one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!