Ladies Network Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my, yes, Emily. Exactly what we need and want to do," responded Amanda agreeably.

Penny just smiled in return.

The one thing about the dressing room Penny was not able to know or see was the fact that it was sound proof so that whatever sounds were made no one could hear them.

"Now, my Dear, we need to get you out of your clothes so we can get to work," Emily said.

Penny shook her head 'yes.'

Penny undressed down to her black bra, panties, thigh high nylons, and heels with Amanda taking the articles of clothing from her hands and hanging them on a tree stand that was beside the right side of the sofa.

It wasn't cool inside the dressing room, but, nevertheless, Penny felt slight shivers run throughout her body. She still wasn't comfortable being almost naked in front of strangers even if they were women.

"My, my, Penny, youare beautiful. What a voluptuous body you have with your full breasts and wide, well-rounded hips," Emily said in a husky voice as Amanda looked hungrily upon Penny's body.

Emily took the red evening gown from the padded hanger that she held in her left hand and held it out at arms length towards Penny.

"Now, Penny, before we try on the dress I want you to lift your arms over your head to stretch your body so that you can feel comfortable and relaxed. Amanda, you get behind Penny so you'll be able to assist me getting her into the dress," Emily said matter-of-factly.

Amanda knowingly smiled having gone through this routine with many other women who had come in for a special fitting as one of the Ladies Network. She walked behind Penny as Penny slowly raised her arms over her head as Emily had instructed her to do. What Penny failed to see from behind despite the mirrors because she was looking directly at Emily and concentrating on what she was telling her was Amanda's getting up onto the sofa, reaching behind it, and pulling out a pair of padded handcuffs.

When Penny's arms were fully extended above her head so that her full breasts pressed inward onto one another, accentuating her deep cleavage, Amanda quickly grabbed her hands and shackled her wrists. She then in one smooth motion slid a black rope through the connecting chain of the handcuffs and tossed it up and around a large wooden beam that went from one side of the dressing room to the other and tied it off with several half-hitch knots.

"What? What are you doing?" Penny cried out, startled with her being unexpectedly captured and trussed up by her wrists.

Amanda climbed down from the sofa, having made sure Penny was securely attached to the beam while Emily walked to Penny and stood directly in front of her. With a pleasant but sinister smile on her face, Emily reached out and ran her fingers down Penny's soft cheeks and onto the sides of her neck. Emily continued until she had cupped Penny's full breasts in her warm hands.

"Not to worry, Luv, Amanda and I just want to have some fun introducing you to the joys of being a submissive sex slave to us two fem-dominatrixes. So, from now on you may not call us directly by our first names but address each of us as Mistress Emily and Mistress Amanda," Emily said in a very commanding and authoritative voice.

Penny, still caught off guard by the surprise assault, stuttered her objections, "But...but...I don't understand. Why are you doing this to me?"

Amanda quietly came up behind Penny, brought her arms around to her front, and cupped her breasts in her splayed fingers as Emily removed her hands. She gently squeezed Penny's ample, fleshly breasts that felt so soft and pliable as she massaged them, and even though Penny fought against responding to Amanda's touch in any way, nevertheless, Amanda felt Penny's big nipples grow beneath the palms of her hands and become erect, turgid, and hard. Amanda bent her head forward and licked along the left side of Penny's neck, leaving a trail of wet saliva from the juncture where her shoulder and neck meet to her ear. Amanda took Penny's earlobe between her lips and sucked on it, sending more unwanted shivers of delight course through her body.

Amanda wiggled the tip of her tongue onto Penny's ear and licked in circles from the outer edge until she inserted it into her ear so she could whisper words of sexual seduction. Penny felt the warmth of Amanda's breath and the soft hiss of her words.

"Mistress Emily and I are going to ravage your body, Luv, and perform all kinds of sexual acts on you and inside you until you writhe with wanton passion and beg us to do all kinds of unthinkable acts that with time you're going to love," Amanda breathed heavily with unbridled sexual desire.

Penny felt trapped and honestly didn't know what to expect, but she knew being shackled as she was she was going to find out, and there wasn't much she could do about it. Besides, wanting to or not, Penny felt herself becoming very wet between her legs at the very idea of being a sex slave to Emily and Amanda.

Emily said to Amanda, "Spread Penny's legs and bind her ankles with the black, silk rope to the metal loops screwed into the walls. Make sure you spread her legs wide enough so we have free access to her pussy. We want to enjoy every inch of her before this day is over."

"Yes, Mistress Emily. It shall be done as you command."

Amanda secured Penny's legs as commanded and then stood up and came to Emily's side.

"There. Now. We have you trussed up like aChristmasgoose just waiting to be plucked, Penny," Emily smiled as she ran her tongue seductively over her parted lips, the moisture from her tongue glistening on her red lip Gloss. "However, before we begin, Mistress Amanda and I are going to take off our clothes so you can see what treats are in store for you, Penny."

Emily and Amanda began removing their clothes, taking off each item as seductively as they could in order to arouse Penny's sexual appetite. They both already knew about her experience with Rhoda and Kiko at the Academy as told to her by Rhoda herself and how strong Penny's sexual appetite really was despite her present reluctance to enter into their surprise dominatrix web of sexual lust for her.

As Penny watched Emily and Amanda remove their skirts and blouses, she saw for the first time how attractive Emily really was for her age, guessing her to be about fifty-five.

Her body still looked young, and she had a beautiful face.

She was a tall woman, about five feet eleven inches, with big, round breasts; narrow waist; and equally full, round hips that merged into her long, shapely legs. She wore her greying auburn hair quite short, the sides brushed back behind her ears where it was styled in a straight line high on her neck. She had deep, brown eyes with an amber tint to them that gave her a feline look. Her nose was prominently straight and narrow, but her lips were full and sensual.

What surprised Penny as Emily and Amanda got down to their undergarments was the fact that they both wore shiny, black, corsets that pressed and uplifted their very low cut bodices, revealing delicious cleavage between their breasts. The corsets also squeezed their waists until they flared over their curvy hips. The bottom of their corsets cut across their hips just above their pubic line from which straps hung down that were attached to their shear, black nylons that accentuated the smooth flesh of their thighs that revealed their pussies since neither wore any panties.

Emily's pussy was covered with a thick forest of dark amber pubic hair with hints of grey running through it, so much so Penny could not define her clit even though she saw the pink tip of it peaking out of her bush where a line of hair continued upwards over her pubic mound and all the way to her dimpled bellybutton that accentuated her slightly full abdomen so often characteristic of older women. Her labia, however, peaked out from her pubic hair, looking like small butterfly wings of flesh.

On the other hand, Amanda's pussy was shaved, exposing her labia from the bottom of her puffy vulva up to her quite large, blood-engorged clit that stood out from beneath its protective hood like a smooth-headed penis that glistened with a good coating of her natural lubricant. From her clit Amanda's pubic hair was shaped into a heart. Amanda, too, had a pronounced mons, but her abdomen was flat and firm, forming a definitive muscular six-pack.

Having watched this striptease exhibition by Emily and Amanda, despite herself, Penny's sexual libido was highly aroused, causing her to become even wetter than she had been between her legs. She felt wetness clinging to the lips of her labia and around her vaginal opening that she had squeezed together several times as she tightened and released her thighs while pressing upwards on the balls of her feet against the cool floor.

Emily did not fail to notice the growing sexual arousal in Penny, and to prove this to herself she walked over to Penny, reached down, cupped her hairy pussy, and slid the fingers of her right hand between her creamy labia from the bottom near her ass hole up to her hardened clit. On her way back down from Penny's sensitive clit Emily dipped her first two fingertips into Penny's gaping vagina and thrust her fingers all the way inside her sopping vaginal canal, feeling Penny's pussy cream coat her searching fingers.

"Oh, my, Mistress Amanda, Penny's so very wet already," cooed Emily, holding up her fingers to the light so the shininess of her pussy cream was visible to Amanda. "Penny, Luv, you are aroused. Aren't you? Do you like what you see? Did you like my fingering your pussy?"

Penny looked deeply into Emily's searching, seductive eyes, and in so doing Emily had her answer.

"This is going to be absolutely delicious having our way with you, Penny," Emily sighed huskily. "Absolutely, carnally delicious."

Amanda leered at Penny as she went behind her where she unsnapped the hooks of her bra, freeing her luscious, full breasts. She slipped the bra straps over her shoulders and knowingly removed Penny's bra and tossed it behind her onto the sofa.

"Oh, my, Penny, you do have beautiful breasts. They are so full and firm even though they are quite large," Emily whispered. "Mistress Amanda, reach around and tweak Penny's nipples. I want to see them respond to your touch and become harder and more erect than they already are," said Emily.

Amanda did as told. She cupped Penny's breasts and tweaked her sensitive, taught nipples, making them protrude between her thumbs and forefingers.

Emily walked over to Penny, took her face into her hands, bent down, and pressed her lips onto hers, forcing her mouth open. She then thrust her hungry, searching tongue inside Penny's mouth as she kissed her passionately.

Again, as difficult as she tried to resist given her set of circumstances being trussed up by her wrists and suspended on a beam, Penny succumbed to Emily's arduous advances and parted her lips, receiving her tongue to explore as she wished and returning her kiss in kind, feeling the velvet softness of Emily's moist lips against her own.

Penny's heart beat rapidly, and she had to breathe deeply to get enough oxygen into her sex-starved body, especially her brain that she wanted to be as clear thinking as possible.

When Emily broke the kiss, she gave a nod to Amanda who still had Penny's large breasts firmly in her hands, feeling her ever-hardening nipples that pushed out between her thumbs and forefingers. She gently but firmly twisted Penny's nipples, sending shivers of both pleasure and pain course thorough her agonizingly aroused body.

Amanda released her right breast, allowing it to fall into its normal form, but when Penny looked down at her breast, she saw her nipple was a darker red from Amanda's tweaking it, and large gooseflesh surrounded her areola. As Penny gazed intently at her nipple, she felt a hard slap on her right ass cheek that stung. She flinched and thrust her hips forward to lessen any more slaps that might follow.

Emily could not avoid Penny's abdomen and pubic area hitting against her very own when she trust her hips forward into her. This added to the thrill of being in control of Penny's body, knowing she could do anything she wanted to her despite any protests she might make.

"How did Mistress Amanda's love tap on your ass feel, Penny? Did you enjoy it? Do you feel the warmth where Amanda's hand slapped you?" Emily asked somewhat sadistically.

"Amanda's..." Penny began.

"You mean Mistress Amanda, Slave," corrected Emily.

"Amanda. Mistress Amanda. Whatever I am to call her...and you...her slap hurt just the same. It stings," answered Penny, still in shock by her captive situation, but deep down she had resigned herself to her fate since she knew there was no way she could get out of the handcuffs.

"Oh, come, now, Penny. That was just a love tap. Wait until we bring out our whips and kiss your body with them. You'll then really know pain, but before Mistress Amanda and I are finished with you, you'll be begging us for more. We intend to turn you into our sex slave who will do our every bidding no matter what it is."

Having said that, Emily put her hands on Penny's shoulders and began licking down her voluptuous body, from her full, moist lips; along her neck; over her shoulders; and over and down to her large cleavage that was well pronounced with Amanda's cupping her breasts in her hands and once more causing her hard nipples to protrude between her fingers and thumbs. Penny's nipples looked like delicious, dark cherries being offered to her by Amanda. With Amanda's open invitation, Emily lowered her hands and grasped Penny's sides opposite her breasts while she continued her downward journey, wedging her tongue into Penny's cleavage and forcing it all the way down to the bottom of her breasts.

Still holding on to Penny's sides, Emily lifted her head and licked both of Penny's taut, erect nipples until she began taking turns, putting each nipple into her warm, wet mouth and sucking on Penny's nipples, drawing them completely inside until she was able to stuff Penny's turgid nipples along with her pink areolas fully inside her sucking mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," Emily moaned in delight as she savoured the stiffness and enlarged size of Penny's protruding nipples. "My, Penny, surely has divine nipples. I can't wait to find out what her clit looks like and taste how good it is going to be when I have it inside my hungry mouth, sucking away at the centre of her female sex organ. I'll make her squirm with pure delight before I'm finished with her and have made her cum for my erotic pleasure."

With that erotic image vividly alive in her creative brain, Emily removed her mouth from Penny's tender nipples from all her sucking, moved her head to the middle of Penny's body just below her breasts whose weight she felt on her forehead.

"Amanda, follow me down Penny's backside until we are able to take off her black panties and see what goodies lie between her voluptuous legs," Emily said, more as a request than a command.

As Amanda kissed her way from Penny's back and down the middle until her mouth touch the waist band of Penny's panties, Emily had kissed her way tantalizingly down Penny's front until her mouth, too, touched the elastic of Penny's black panties. Emily and Amanda had allowed their hands to follow in the wake of their wet, kissing, licking mouths, both leaving trails of saliva down the front and back of Penny's body that by now was very responsive to Emily's and Amanda's touches and caresses with both mouths and hands.

"Mmmmm, doesn't Penny taste divine, Mistress Amanda?" asked Emily as if it were a rhetorical question needing no answer from her.

Being so close to Penny's pussy, both Emily and Amanda smelled the fragrance of her womanhood wafting up from between her splayed legs, causing both Emily and Amanda to salivate so much that some of it dribbled out of the corners of their hungry-for-pussy mouths.

"Mistress Amanda, reach behind you and take those scissors so you can cut away Penny's panties since that is the only way to get them off her since both her legs are tied at her ankles and secured to the rings in the wall," Emily said to her team-seducer.

Amanda got the pair of scissors and slid the bottom blade inside the elastic of Penny's panties and then easily cut through it, down the middle, and across to either side, allowing her to take hold of Penny's panties and pull them off her bottom and out from between her legs, leaving her completely naked except for her black nylons and heels.

While Amanda noticed how round and firm Penny's ass cheeks were, Emily stared into her triangular forest of long, jet black pubic hair that was so thick she saw only the puffy outline of her labia lips. Emily did, however, see how large her mons veneris or pubis was that in itself made a dramatic statement about Penny's exquisite femininity. Usually on a woman as large and voluptuous as Penny the mons is very distinctively puffy, curved up from her labia, and wide, making for a large hairy "V" between her legs.

"Very sexy. Very alluring. Very eye pleasing. Very sexually arousing," Emily smiled inside herself. "God, I can't wait to have my face pressed against Penny's hairy pussy and use my tongue to lick her from ass hole to clit and all over her big bush."

So moved by Penny's pussy and so sexually turned-on was Emily, she put her hands onto her upper, inner thighs, and began to force them open more than they had been.

"All right, Bitch, Mistress Emily wants a better look at your cunt. I want to see what I'm going to devour with aberrant delight," ordered Emily.

Penny had followed Emily's move down her body with her hands and mouth until she was eye level with her pussy, and she had to admit how aroused and sexually turned-on this made her, knowing what was eventually going to be done to her by Mistress Emily and Mistress Amanda. Whatever it was Penny was beyond caring or worried about their raping her tied-up body. She was now caught up in the sexual hunger Emily and Amanda had intended for her as their sex slave.

Emily reached out with the first two fingers of her right hand, brushed them between Penny's legs from her asshole to the bottom of her vulva. She then in a single motion slid them up between Penny's pussy lips until she found the entrance to her vagina and shoved her fingers deeply inside.

"Oh, my, Mistress Amanda, never have I felt a woman so soaked and wet with her pussy cream as is Penny. I'd say she's more than ready for us to press on with her sexual subjugation," Emily hissed.

Emily withdrew her fingers from Penny's hot, wet vagina, and brought them beneath her nose so she could inhale her feminine fragrance that was quite pleasing to her.

"Here, Mistress Amanda, taste this and tell me what you think of our Penny," Emily said salaciously as she stretched out her arm, offering her pussy-wet fingers on which Amanda could suck.

Amanda took Emily's fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean, even licking the thin, webbed skin between her fingers so she could get all of Penny's sweet, pussy love cream.

"Mmmmmm, Mistress Emily, Penny tastes absolutely delicious. Are you going to take a taste, too?" Amanda asked coyly.

"I'm going to have more than a taste," she said as she looked up at Penny who was still looking down, her eyes glazed with passionate lust and mesmerized by what was being done to her by these two lesbian-loving women.

Before Emily finished her sentence, she had slid the fingers of both her hands between Penny's labia and spread them wide, exposing her vulva and vagina from her forest of black pubic hair, and thrust her face directly into Penny's pussy. Emily licked between Penny's pussy lips from her perineum all the way to her throbbing, protruding clit that had engorged itself with blood, having caused it to stand stiff and erect beyond its protective hood.