Ladies Network Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then let's do it," said Emily as she increased the speed to full power.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! The dildo inside Penny's pussy increased to 1500 RPM, sending untold and unimaginable sexual vibrations to course through her wanton vagina, causing Penny to cringe to the thrill of the vibrating dildo that she was sitting on and just allowing the intense speed of the dildo massage her vaginal sheath, giving untold sexual pleasure that coursed throughout her now over-sensitized body.

"Oh, my god, it's vibrating so fast. It's almost too much," shrieked Penny loudly so that her shrill cries reverberated throughout the mirror-lined dressing room.

However, Penny stuck with it and didn't plead for Emily to slow the machine down. She was too caught up in the ultimate sexual thrill of her life. Never before had she been fucked so hard and so fast, and at the ultimate speed of the dildo Penny was soon coming to orgasm.

"Oh, shit, I'm there already. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum hard," Penny wailed.

Suddenly all of Penny's nerve endings, especially in her now overly sensitive clit, exploded in one, long, continuous, sexual, rhythmic explosion at the very vortex of her womanhood.

"Oh, myyyyyyyyy gooooooodddddddddd," Penny screamed at the top of her voice as she felt her clit vibrate faster than it had ever done before, and the inside of her vagina squeezed against the vibrating dildo in her effort to hold on to the intense sensation erupting inside her pussy.

In the midst of her nerve-shattering, sexual explosion, Penny gave way to her orgasm and uncontrollably shot her clear, female ejaculate out of her vagina and urethra in a splashing torrent that shot out, up, and down into the air, all over theSybiansex machine, and onto the floor, building a large pool of her love juice that surrounded her knees, legs, and feet. Penny shot one large load of ejaculate after another, so many she didn't even try to keep count.

All Penny could do was ride out the orgasmic storm unleashed from her body that shivered all over from the extreme, ultimate, sexual release she was experiencing. Never before in her life had she had such uncontrollable, intense orgasms as she was having, and she had no idea how or when it would ever stop.

As Penny was experiencing the ultimate orgasms of her life, Emily and Amanda looked on in total amazement. Never before had either of them see any woman whom they had put onto theSybiansex machine experience such a long, intense orgasm as Penny. In fact, Emily was so taken aback with Penny's ultimate climax she didn't think to slow down the speed of the dildo. Neither did Amanda.

Instead Emily quickly drew closer to Penny, bent her head down, and glued her open mouth to the saddle of the machine right between Penny's legs next to her still squirting pussy. She let Penny's ejaculation shoot into her greedy mouth and lapped up the clear liquid that had pooled around the dildo protruding out from Penny's stuffed vagina. Emily even licked Penny's yielding, sensitive clit that peeked out from between the top of her spread labia where the two come together at her clit.

"Oh, my, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this is absolutely heavenly," moaned Emily as she paid lingual homage at Penny's gate to her feminine NIRVANA.

Amanda looked on in utter awe at Emily going down on Penny while she sat astride theSybiansex machine. This was a first for her.

Penny couldn't raise her still handcuffed wrists because Emily's head was on top of them, but she cried out in an almost agonizing voice, "Please, Mistress Emily, turn off the machine. I can't control myself. The feelings are now far too intense for me to handle. Please, turn off the machine," Penny begged, tears of mingled joy and pain running down her cheeks.

Penny's scream for mercy finally registered with Emily, and she knew she should have turned down the speed shortly after Penny had begun her ultimate orgasms. Even Emily knew how intense it must be for Penny now that her body was trying to come down from such a sexual high.

Therefore, Emily raised herself up and away from Penny's so wet pussy whose thick pubic hair was completely matted by her ejaculate, collected her senses, and with her hand still on the power chord she slowly turned down the speed control, not wanting to make the change too abrupt for Penny which in itself might be extremely painful, but in time theSybianwas shut off, and the big dildo stopped vibrating inside Penny's overused vagina.

Emily and Amanda looked on as Penny struggled to regain her regular breathing and have her heart rate get back to normal; although, Emily knew it would take a little time for both to happen.

Minutes passed. Long minutes of silence, the only audible sound being Penny's hard breathing. One minute. Five minutes. Ten minutes.

By the time ten minutes had passed Penny was able to relax a little and open her eyes to see the image of herself sitting on theSybiansex machine standing in a pool of her ejaculate with her body dripping in sweat in the mirror in front of her. She was a sight to behold.

"Ohhhhh, my god, what a ride," Penny sighed hoarsely.

"Yes, Luv, Amanda and I have never seen any woman have such explosive orgasms as you," said Emily. "Are you all right?"

Penny shook her head, "Yes, yes, I'm all right. I just feel so drained and weak."

"No wonder," Amanda said sympathetically as she went over to Penny with the key and unlocked the handcuffs to free her wrists so she had full use of her arms.

Emily reached out and took Penny into her arms and hugged her. She felt her cool, sweaty body against hers, their breasts pressing together, and the shivers still causing her body to tremble from both physical exhaustion and sexual tension.

With concern showing on her face Emily turned to Amanda and said, "Amanda, Dear, would you please go to the closet and get four or five bath towels. Put one on the seat of the sofa and drape another over the back. Put the remaining towels on the seat and come back and help me get Penny off the machine and onto the sofa where she can rest and collect herself."

"Yes, Emily," Amanda answered willingly.

When Amanda had done what she was asked and came to stand next to Emily and Penny, Emily said, "Now, gently take Penny under her arm, and I'll get the other, and together we'll lift Penny off the machine and help her to the sofa."

With great and loving care Emily and Amanda helped Penny to stand and slowly escorted her over to the sofa where they lowered her onto the towel.

Penny collapsed against the back of the sofa at once and closed her eyes, her breathing still a bit irregular.

"Now, Dear Amanda, put on a robe and go to the kitchen and brew us a pot of tea. That should warm Penny up a wee bit and help stop her shivering," Emily spoke softly and soothingly.

As soon as Amanda put on her robe and left the dressing room, Emily picked up one of the thick, fluffy, white towels and began to dry Penny, gently but vigorously rubbing it against her body to help warm her.

Penny had opened her eyes and watched Emily rubbing her down with the towel, feeling the tingling sensation of the fibers against her skin, especially her still hard, erect nipples and her soft inner thighs where Emily's toweled hand inadvertently stroked her pussy that caused new erotic sensations to tingle on her clit. When Emily had finished, she draped Penny's naked body with the two remaining towels to keep her warm.

Penny was now relaxed and breathing sighs of relief and pleasure from Emily's tender ministrations drying her off by the time Amanda had returned with the pot of tea and three cups and saucers.

Emily looked up when Amanda came back into the dressing room.

"Oh, good, put the tray on the table and pour the tea, Dear, if you would be so kind," Emily said like a mother talking to her daughter.

"Yes, Mam," Amanda replied.

Thus, Emily, Amanda, and Penny sat quietly while they refreshed themselves with their tea and cream, and Emily noticed some colour coming back into Penny's cheeks, and she felt a sense of relief.

"Well, Luv, that was quite a performance you gave us riding theSybiansex machine. In all my years I've never seen any woman become so aroused and fuck the machine as you did. Your orgasms were absolutely fantastic, and you ejaculated volumes of your love juice all over the place some of which I got to enjoy," Emily said with great sincerity. "It almost seems rhetorical to ask you if you enjoyed yourself on theSybian."

Penny blushed profusely upon hearing what Emily had said to her, and she felt more than a little self-conscious given her reaction to being fucked by the extra large dildo attached to the sex machine. However, Penny couldn't deny the fact that it was the most awesome sexual experience she ever had in her life and marveled at the honest fact that a machine could give such sexual pleasure.

Sheepishly smiling at both Emily and Amanda and still somewhat embarrassed, Penny softly said, "Yes, Emily, I have to admit that was quite a ride. I'd like to get one of thoseSybiansfor myself to use at home. Now, having experienced the ultimate orgasm, I don't think I could live without one."

Emily and Amanda looked coyly at one another and then back at Penny.

"Well, Penny, theSybianisn't cheap. It costs over 1500 dollars plus more if you want the extras that go with it, but I'm here to tell you, it's worth every penny. You have both Amanda's and my word on that. Besides, it is so well-made it will last you a life time," Emily assured Penny.

"No matter the cost. I want one," Penny replied.

"Tell me, Penny, now how do you feel about Amanda's and my being a dominatrix with you as our sex slave?" Emily asked encouragingly.

"Well, Emily, to tell you the truth, at first I was taken aback and obviously caught by surprise when Amanda put the handcuffs on my wrists and tied my arms to the beam near the ceiling. In fact, I was scared since I didn't know what to think," Penny confessed. "However, as time went on and you and Amanda got me so sexually hot and aroused, my urges took over, and I enjoyed what you two did to me. It became very sensually erotic I have to admit, and I then didn't want you to stop what you were doing to me."

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm so pleased to hear that, Penny. As part of your initiation into theLadies Network, I was hoping you would feel that way. Amanda and I enjoy playing the role of a dominatrix, but again, it's all in good fun. Never any pain or torture. That is a cardinal rule of the group," Emily assured Penny.

"Well, it worked with me. That's for sure, and I must say I wouldn't mind playing the role of a dominatrix sometime," Penny said, blushing again at the very thought.

Both Emily and Amanda burst into laughter at the very idea that they had won over a convert.

"Well, Penny, we just might be able to arrange that some time when we initiate a new member into our group," Emily said, "but right now we have to put your sexy under garments back on so we can get down to the reason you came here in the first place, to have a fitting and make alterations on the gown you will wear tomorrow evening at the annual banquet of theLadies Network," Emily said in her once more professional manner.

With glee Penny, Emily, and Amanda filled the dressing room with uncontrollable laughter, each clasping their hands together as they brought them in front of their faces as if to hide their collective joy.

Maggie Red Rose