Ladies Network Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After flicking Penny's sensitive clit that glistened with her pussy cream and her saliva, Emily kissed her way all over Penny's pussy, nestling her nose in Penny's lush growth of black pubic hair, and then in turn drawing her tongue along the creases of her thighs where they join her lower abdomen.

Emily pushed her face hard into Penny's creases, stopping at times to suck her pubic hair that was between her lips and then sucking deeply on Penny's flesh, drawing blood to the surface so that when she released the pressure, she left rosy red marks all along the creases of Penny's legs as well as on the soft, velvety flesh of her upper, inner thighs.

From the creases Emily ran her working tongue along the top of Penny's mons, following the creased hairline from hip to hip. Once arriving in the middle of the top of her hairy triangle, she licked her way up Penny's slightly puffy abdomen until she came to her indented bellybutton into which she dipped her tongue, circling inside it until she had it filled with a small pool of her warm saliva.

Emily then retraced her way back onto Penny's mons; over the puffy, fleshy pubic mound; and once more down to her agonizing clit that was now throbbing with sexual energy just waiting to be released from the vortex of her feminine love bud. Even Penny's shaft, an extension of her protective hood that capped her clit, stiffened and strained beneath Emily's mouth and tongue, affording her free access to her wanton, sexual jewel.

By now Emily had slid her right hand directly onto Penny's vulva and let her fingers feel their way up to Penny's vagina. Once Emily felt the fleshy outer edges of Penny's vulva, she knew her wet vagina lay within, and so Emily circled Penny's vulva while opening it up to her vagina with her fingertips.

Emily gently spread Penny's very wet vagina and inserted first one finger, then a second, a third, and finally a fourth until she had all but her thumb firmly inside Penny's vaginal sheath. She spread her fingers, opening Penny's vagina, and slid them past the ridges on top of her vaginal canal and further onto the soft, spongy area where Penny's G-Spot, a hard spot about the size of a pea, was located. Emily felt this puffy, soft, spongy area that was expanded with her Para-urethral fluid that would give her a delicious treat when Penny had her orgasm and shot her ejaculation into her vaginal canal and out her hole where by then Emily will have placed her open, hungry mouth to receive and swallow willingly all the love juice Penny had to give. Emily loved the feeling of a woman's ejaculate shooting into her mouth and flowing down her throat, tasting its soft, salty sweetness on her sensitive taste buds.

While Emily was sucking on Penny's clit and finger-fucking her vagina, Penny felt her weight pulling against the restraining handcuffs that still had her arms suspended over her head, causing her some pain, but with the intensity of Emily's eating her pussy, it was in a way a sweet pain mixed with erotic pleasure.

Penny had given in to Emily's lingual administrations on her pussy with her tongue, mouth, and fingers, so despite being trussed up onto the beam suspended below the ceiling of the dressing room with her legs spread wide that were tied to rings secured to the bottom of the walls, she, nevertheless writhed in pure, erotic pleasure as she felt herself working towards her orgasm.

Helping Emily along was Amanda who was kissing and licking Penny's ass cheeks as she ran her hands softly down her sides, over her hips, and down the back of her thighs, caressing the tender, sensitive insides of Penny's knees. At times Amanda stopped to lick and kiss these sensitive areas that sent additional sensual shivers through her body, registering carnal delight in her brain as it sent out responsive signals to her nipples and pussy, preparing her for the joy of her orgasm.

At other times Amanda separated Penny's ass cheeks that allowed her free access to her puckered asshole where she licked and circled it with the tip of her probing tongue, getting it good and wet with her saliva. When assured of its being well lubricated, Amanda wiggled her middle finger around the sphincter muscle to relax it and prepare Penny to have her ass hole penetrated by her finger, and since Penny was by then so sexually aroused, it didn't take much coaxing to let Amanda gently insert her middle finger past her sphincter muscle and slowly insert it completely up her anal canal until it touched the webbing between her fingers, thus giving Penny the double excitement of having both her vagina and asshole finger-fucked by Emily and Amanda while Emily continued to toy with Penny's vibrating clit with her mouth.

"Oh, god, you two are driving me crazy with sexual desire with what you are doing to my body," Penny breathed out heavily as she tossed her head up and down and around from shoulder to shoulder, allowing her to see in all the mirrors what Mistress Emily and Mistress Amanda were doing to her, and she knew from the intense sexual energy coursing through her body, beginning, it seemed, from the very depths of her being, she would have her orgasm any time. Penny would orgasm as soon as her brain sent the message throughout her body, and her pent-up sexual energy would be released to make its way to the vortex of her womanhood, her throbbing, vibrating clit filled with thousands upon thousands of nerve endings that would send Penny into ecstatic, sexual joy.

Hearing Penny's groans and moans as they continued to work on her body, Emily and Amanda knew, too, that it would not be long before Penny had her first orgasm because of them, but they new it would be only the first of many before the day was over.

Emily and Amanda had plans to inaugurate Penny into some of the finer points of mild BDSM. Neither was into administering much physical or mental pain. They just enjoyed the thrill of having a captive sex slave to do with as they pleased so that when it was over, they might have a convert within the small group of women in theLadies Networkwho enjoyed more than generic sex with one another. Not every woman did, and that was fine. However, beyond the initial sexual subjugation as they were doing to Penny that was somewhat of an initiation into the group, individual preferences was one of the codes of theLadies Network. No force. Only sexual enjoyment and personal friendships was the key to this special group of women who identified themselves with the ankle bracelets on the right leg with the symbolic rainbow on them.

Penny began to breathe quickly and deeply as she felt the sexual tension in her body building towards her orgasm, and with wanton desire in her voice, Penny whispered in exquisite, sexual agony, "Oh, Mistress Emily and Mistress Amanda, you have me ready to cum. To explode. My legs are trembling, and I can feel my sexual energy working its way to the very core and vortex of my feminine being. Oh, yesssssss, it's happening," Penny cried out as her asshole puckered around Amanda's middle finger; her vaginal sheath squeezed against Emily's intrusive fingers; and the vibrations of her large, blood-engorged clit that was like a small penis inside Emily's mouth who had been sucking on it with pure erotic pleasure worked toward Penny's intense climax.

"Oh, my, I'm cumming," cried Penny in utter sexual joy, a cry that reverberated around the dressing room.

Hearing Penny's erotic cry, Emily slid her fingers out of Penny's very creamy vaginal sheath, plopped her mouth off her clit, and quickly ducked her head down until she had her open mouth covering both Penny's urethra and open vagina. She wanted to be ready for the deluge of Penny's ejaculate.

Amanda increased the tempo of her finger-fucking Penny's now well-lubricated asshole to speed her on to her climax. She, too, dipped her face between Penny's fleshy ass globes so she might enjoy the ejaculate that would jettison out from between Emily's lips because no matter how securely she had her mouth glued to Penny's vagina, the initial force and volume of her first shot of ejaculation would be too much for Emily to take into her mouth and swallow.

"Oh, god, Mistress Emily, Mistress Amanda, here it comes!"

With that cry of the first sensation of her floodgates opening, Penny squeezed her upper thighs around Emily's head like a piece of wood in a table vice; thrust her hips down onto Emily's head, burying the whole front of her face in her profuse black forest of pubic hair which spread her creamy labia around Emily's nose, mouth, and chin; and let loose with her first torrent of ejaculate that gushed into Emily's open mouth, filling it immediately. Some of her ejaculate shot directly down Emily's throat while some shot up into the top of her mouth and up through her nostrils so it drained out of her nose. The rest shot out between her closed lips, some of it directly into Amanda's open, waiting mouth that she took in and swallowed, tasting the warm, sweetness of Penny's cum, and some to run down her chin and onto her large breasts.

Penny ejaculated four more times in rapid succession, making it difficult for both Emily and Amanda to keep up with her ejaculate deluge, but they each did her best, not wanting to lose a drop of Penny's erotic fluid that had filled in great volume around her urethra, causing it to accumulate in the sac of the soft, spongy tissue along the top of Penny's vaginal sheath where her G-Spot is.

Penny was so overtaken by her intense orgasm that despite the renewed pain around her wrists, she bent her knees and let her body drop down and forward, pushing her very wet pussy into Emily's face even more, grinding it back and forth in a fucking motion. There she rested on Emily's face while she worked to regain control of her breathing and allow her heart to get back to a near-normal rate.

In time, however, the pain around her wrists became too intense, and so she pushed up on the balls of her feet and raised herself back up by straightening her knees, thus freeing Emily's face from between her legs that had held her captive throughout her entire orgasm.

Once freed Emily slowly and stiffly got off her knees and stood up until she was able to look directly into Penny's sexually glazed eyes. At the same time Amanda got up, too, having enjoyed her share of Penny's ejaculate libation.

"Well, Luv, did you enjoy that," asked Emily matter-of-factly, a sly grin on her face whose cheeks had been rubbed by Penny's pussy hair until her face was flushed by that and her own sexual excitement.

"But my wrists and arms ache so from being suspended as they have been," Penny said.

Mistress Emily smiled knowingly and said, "We're going to remedy that, Luv, so you'll be able to relax and get some blood back into your hands and arms, but, even so Mistress Amanda and I are not quite finished with you yet. Not by a long shot.

Emily looked over Penny's shoulder at Amanda and gave a knowing nod of her head. Amanda walked over to a mirrored closet door that was behind Penny so she couldn't see what Amanda was doing.

Amanda reached inside and took out a soft whip that was more for play than hurt. She turned around to face Penny's back and raised her arm, the tail of the whip dangling towards the floor.

Seeing Amanda with the whip in her hand, Emily said, "Penny, before we let you loose from your shackles, Mistress Amanda has a surprise for you. A surprise we hope you will enjoy."

When Emily finished telling Penny Mistress Amanda was going to do something to her, Amanda drew back the whip and lashed out against Penny's ass cheeks. The whip gently cut across her flesh, and even though it was a play whip, nevertheless, Penny was caught off guard and was surprised to feel the corded strap against her ass that she felt.

"Ouch!" Penny let out an unexpected wail, more from surprise than pain. "What are you doing, Mistress Amanda?"

"Not to worry, Penny. I'm just using our whip on you to heighten the sense of being sexually dominated by Mistress Emily and me. It really isn't meant to administer pain. It's more the idea of being whipped than actually receiving cutting lashes from a real whip," assured Amanda.

As Amanda explained what she was doing to Penny, she continued to snap the whip back and forth, slapping Penny on her full ass, across the small of her back as well as her upper back, across her shoulders, and when she reached out her arm on some of the down strokes, Amanda even was able to snap the soft whip chord around Penny's sides and over her protruding, big breasts onto her sensitive, taut, blood-filled nipples.

"Now, Penny, you be a good little girl for Mistress Emily and me while I give your body love slaps with the whip. Doesn't it feel good? Doesn't it feel erotically sensual to imagine yourself actually being whipped as if the lash were cutting into your flesh? Some say there is pleasure in pain, but we never go that far to find out if this is true or not," said Amanda in pretend, harsh tones.

After the initial surprise of feeling the soft lash of the whip against her body, Penny relaxed and actually began to enjoy the feel of it caress her sexual sensitive body. In fact, Penny thought what Mistress Amanda had just told her was, indeed, true. She was finding pleasure in the false whipping she was receiving at the hand of Mistress Amanda.

Emily looked on and enjoyed the pseudo-flogging Amanda was giving Penny their sex slave until she thought Penny had had enough.

"All right, Mistress Amanda, I think that is enough whipping for Penny. Don't you?" Emily asked playfully.

"Yes, Mistress Emily. I think you are right," answered Amanda as she drew back the whip and dropped it softly onto the floor.

Emily smiled at Penny, still enjoying the thought of Penny having been whipped by Amanda, but there was something far, far better to come that she knew Penny was going to enjoy to the fullest.

"Mistress Amanda, it's time to get the other thing out of the closet. The big surprise," Emily exaggerated as she raised the inflection in her voice.

"Yes, Mistress Emily. It shall be done," Amanda replied.

Amanda turned around to the closet and stooped down, reached inside, and brought out aSybiansex machine, the kind that is shaped like a curved saddle with a rubber dildo attached to the top onto which a woman sits and enjoys intense sexual stimulation when the powerful motor is turned on and the dildo inside the vagina vibrates at an amazingly rapid rate, as high as 1500 RPM in the more powerful models.

Amanda brought it around and set it down at Penny's spread feet.

When Penny saw the sex machine, her eyes opened in astonished disbelief. She had heard of such sex machines, but she had never seen one nor had she ever used one.

Emily saw the awed surprise on Penny's face and was pleased with her novice response upon seeing it, knowing then it was Penny's first time to see a sex machine and that it would be her first experience being fucked by it.

"This is going to be fun," Emily thought luridly to herself.

"Well, Penny, what do you think of our sexual play toy?" asked Emily suggestively. "Mistress Amanda and I are going to have you sit on it, and then we are going to turn it on, and you will have the most intense orgasm or orgasms you have ever experienced in your life. Of this I assure you. No man can ever compete with aSybiansex machine for speed and endurance. No man. That's the truth."

"You can say that again, Mistress Emily. It's the greatest, Penny. Trust me. I've used it more times than I can count," said Amanda.

Penny stood there wide-eyed and with her jaw agape, trying to anticipate this next sexual act to which Emily and Amanda were about to subject her.

The dildo on theSybianwas the extra large, almost two inches in girth and six inches long, and their model had the most powerful motor available with a multiple speed control.

"All right, Mistress Amanda, it's time. Slide theSybianunderneath Penny between her legs, go back and untie the rope holding up her handcuffed arms, and then together we shall lower Penny down onto the dildo," Emily instructed Amanda.

Without a word Amanda did as Emily told her while Emily went to Penny's side and put her arm around her waist to help support her when the tension of the rope was loosened.

"All right. Penny's untied," said Amanda. "Ready to lower her down."

"Let's do it," answered Emily as she firmly grasped Penny around her waist and guided her down as Amanda lowered the rope that allowed Penny's arms to go down over her head and come to rest on her stomach just above her pubic hair line.

By applying downward pressure Emily had Penny bend her knees until she gradually was squatting over the erect dildo on theSybian. After lowering her arms, Amanda had come around and knelt down beside the sex machine on Penny's left side while Emily knelt down on her right side as they guided Penny's splayed legs until the head of the dildo touched her still dripping, wet, open vagina.

"All right, Luv, it's time. Lower yourself onto the dildo and get into a comfortable position," Emily told Penny.

Accepting what was to happen to her in her ongoing role as sex slave to Emily and Amanda, Penny knelt down with her thighs resting against the sides of the sex machine until she felt the head of the dildo pressing against her open vagina.

When Emily and Amanda saw Penny was in the proper position, each put a hand onto Penny's shoulders and gently but firmly pressed downward, causing the head of the big dildo to enter into Penny's pussy. Once inside her, Emily and Amanda continued to press down on Penny's shoulders, thrusting the big dildo all the way into her vagina until she was sitting on the saddle.

"All right, Penny. Now, lean forward and rest your hands on the front of the machine," Emily told Penny.

Penny leaned forward and felt the dildo move within her vagina, now pressing against her still sensitive clit.

"Now, Penny, I'm going to turn it on, starting off on a low speed and then increasing the speed gradually until it is vibrating at full speed. You're going to love this," Emily said enthusiastically. "Be prepared for the ride of your life, Luv."

Hummmmmm. Penny heard the soft purr of the motor and felt the dildo begin to vibrate slowly inside her vagina. She had to admit it felt good. Soothing yet stimulating.

Penny wiggled her ass on the machine and felt the dildo move inside her. As a test Penny raised and lowered her hips on the dildo in a fucking motion, and she felt the sexual energy and arousal start to build within her.

Emily saw Penny's movement and knew it was time to increase the speed. She clicked the speed control to medium, and instantaneously the vibrating dildo picked up speed, causing sexual energy to increase in time with the increased vibration of the dildo. By now Penny was caught up in the sex machine's uninterrupted movement, and she pressed her throbbing pussy hard onto the dildo, thus increasing the joy and enjoyment of being fucked by this wondrous machine.

"Oh, god, Emily, this is fantastic. I never dreamt of anything like this. It's so overpowering. I feel myself becoming so sexually aroused by the constant, steady vibration of the dildo inside me, and it's so big and fills me so," Penny admitted in hushed tones, and at the same time Penny squeezed her thighs so that her wet, creamy, slippery vaginal sheath squeezed tightly around the vibrating dildo, intensifying the erotic sensation.

Emily and Amanda smiled appreciatively at one another, pleased with Penny's reaction to theSybiansex machine.

"You know, Mistress Amanda, I think Penny's ready to have us turn it up to high speed. What do you think?" asked Emily.

"I think you're absolutely right, Mistress Emily," answered Amanda.