Ladies Network Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never before had Rhoda been so captivated by another woman, seeing her on her knees completely naked with her hair lying on her back with some hanging down over her brow and supple shoulders and her full, round breasts suspended from her chest, swaying in rhythm with her stalking movement.

When Penny was close enough to touch Rhoda, she put her two hands on her knees, and she felt her shiver at her sensual touch.

Rhoda let out a deep, long sigh while her breath escaped slowly between her slightly parted lips.

"Ohhhhhh, my god, Penny. You have me absolutely captivated with your sensual, primitive nature."

Penny purred deeply and seductively as she looked into Rhoda's eyes, and she licked around the outline of her lips with her wet tongue, smiling salaciously that stirred the very fiber of Rhoda's sexual being as she pushed against Rhoda's knees to spread her legs even wider than they had been.

With intense sexual hunger for Rhoda's cunt, Penny crawled between her legs, kissing and licking her way along the insides of Rhoda's tender, sensitive inner thighs, causing sexual energy to ripple in keeping with Penny's lingual advancement up her thighs and towards her crotch. Along with her licking and kissing inside Rhoda's legs, Penny also slid her hands along the top of her thighs until she moved them onto her hips and grabbed handfuls of her supple flesh with her fingers.

When Penny reached the "V" formed between Rhoda's legs, she lowered her head, stuck out her tongue, and licked along the hairy creases from the top of her ass cheeks up to her pubic hairline.

Starting from the left Penny dragged the tip of her wet tongue across the top of Rhoda's pubic mound, and then she swiped her tongue back until she stopped in the middle. From there Penny lowered her head and kissed all over Rhoda's prominent mons, licking her pubic hair and taking some between her lips and sliding her mouth upward, leaving wet strands matted together from her saliva.

While Penny worked her mouth all over Rhoda's hairy mound, she brought her right hand down inside her spread legs and groped between them below her perineum until she touched Rhoda's smooth, star-shaped asshole with the tips of her fingers. Once there Penny massaged Rhoda's asshole, circling it with her middle fingertip as she worked to get the sphincter muscle to relax enough so she could insert her finger up to the first knuckle.

It took some patience, but soon Penny felt Rhoda's sphincter muscle give way to her gentle probing, and she gently inserted the tip of her middle finger inside Rhoda's anal canal. Once inside, Penny slowly rolled her fingertip around and around, working to get the sphincter muscle to relax even more until she was able to insert her entire middle finger deep inside Rhoda's asshole.

Rhoda groaned with mounting lust when she felt Penny slide her entire middle finger deep inside her anal canal, and she pushed down on it in response to the digital intrusion of one of her private entrances to her lovely body.

Now Penny was kissing and licking Rhoda's hairy pubic mound while at the same time finger-fucking her now moist asshole that allowed Penny to move her finger in and out of Rhoda's anal canal with ease, giving her much erotic pleasure.

When Penny thought Rhoda was ready for more, she stopped working her mouth on her now very wet, saliva-matted mons and dropped her head down between Rhoda's splayed legs while at the same time removing her middle finger from her asshole. Penny's mouth and middle finger met where Rhoda's feminine vulva began, and she opened her mouth and put her finger inside, licking it so she could get her finger good and wet.

Once satisfied that her finger was wet from wedge of flesh between her ring and middle finger to its tip, Penny took her finger out of her mouth and began to massage Rhoda's vulva, running its full length between her very puffy labia, both large and small, fingering her vaginal slit; her tiny pee hole; and up to her swollen, hard, erect clit standing out from its protective hood and below her blood-engorged, puffy shaft where she toyed and fingered all those 8000 nerves bundled within the small head of her love bud, her love pearl, her glans that Nature created to be the sole organ for female, sexual pleasure.

"Pennnnyyyyyyyyy!" cooed Rhoda, her body wracked by ever-increasing waves of sexual energy that her female brain had been sending messages to each and every erogenous zone throughout her body, especially her sensitive, puffy, hard, erect nipples and areolas surrounded by goose flesh and her female centre of sexual arousal and pleasure, her clit.

"You're driving me crazy with desire, and I've got to cum!" Rhoda hissed between her pursed lips.

Wanting to help Rhoda enjoy her orgasm but also wanting to draw it out as much as possible, Penny removed her flicking fingers off Rhoda's vibrating clit to Rhoda's disappointment, but Penny was about to reward her for the interruption of her massaging and fingering her clit.

Penny slid her fingers back down between Rhoda's pussy lips until she had her them outside her slit that was oozing pussy cream, making it all wet and slippery. Without needing to prepare Rhoda, Penny in one smooth motion thrust all four of her fingers into her vaginal hole, spreading it wide to accommodate all four fingers.

Once Penny had her four fingers inside Rhoda's vaginal canal, she rubbed them over her rows of fleshy ridges and went a few inches further until she felt the soft, spongy area on which she felt with the pads of her fingers the quarter-size, hard G-Spot. When she pressed upwards against this soft, spongy area, Penny felt the top wall of her vaginal sheath give way to the pressure of the pads of her fingers, and she knew Rhoda was full of Para urethral fluid that the four small tubes surrounding her larger urethra tube had been secreting all the while she was becoming more and more sexually aroused.

Wanting to fill Rhoda's vaginal canal as full as possible and give her as much pleasure as she could and knowing from experience how expansive Rhoda's vagina was, Penny drew back her cream-coated four fingers until they were outside the gaping slit except for the tips. Penny then brought her thumb up over the palm of her hand and laid it in a space made by her middle, index, and ring fingers with her little finger resting on her ring finger and the left side of her thumb. The configuration of Penny's hand with its interwoven fingers looked like a claw, but Penny had made her hand as small as she could for what she intended to do.

Penny wiggled her claw-hand back and forth and in a modified circle while pressing gently forward into Rhoda's vaginal hole until it opened up like petals of a flower bud into full bloom. Once Penny managed to insert the top of her claw-hand into Rhoda's expanding slit hole, she gently but gradually pushed it forward, spreading Rhoda's vaginal walls outward. As Penny's hand-claw became quite creamy wet with Rhoda's natural lubrication and sweat, each inch she made inside her vagina became easier until finally Penny slid her hand-claw past the tighter slit opening and into the back of her vaginal sheath that opened up like a room in a cave that lay beyond the narrower entrance.

Now having her hand-claw comfortably and deeply inside Rhoda's vaginal sheath, the tips of Penny's fingers touched the rounded head of her cervix with its dimple in the centre. Having made contact with Rhoda's cervix that doesn't have alot of nerve endings, nevertheless, Rhoda was able to feel the gentle pressure of Penny's hand inside her, and when Penny slowly massaged Rhoda's cervix by twirling the ends of her fingers around the outer edge, Rhoda moaned with wanton desire.

Never had Rhoda had anything so big inside her cunt before, and she felt Penny rubbing and pressing on the top and back of her cervix where it is attached to her uterus, and at the top where uterus and cervix meet is the Epicenter that can be somewhat sensitive to touch.

Rhoda groaned with pleasure when Penny rubbed and caressed her Epicenter, not having felt that sensation before then.

"That's it, Rhoda," slurred Penny as she was caught up in her erotic fingering of Rhoda's cunt and watched her hand disappear inside Rhoda's expanding vaginal sheath.

"Relax now. I'm ready to slide my hand through your pelvic hole so once inside I can make a fist and slowly fuck you with it."

"Ohhhhhhhh, Penny. Be gentle. Won't you?" asked Rhoda gently.

"Not to worry, Love. I shall be very gentle. You guide me, telling me if it is all right," said Penny reassuringly.

"All right, Penny. I trust you, and your hand does feel so full and good inside me like that," Rhoda said.

Pleased to continue her full exploration of Rhoda's expanded vaginal canal, Penny moved her claw-hand further inside Rhoda, and when she touched her left pelvic bone, she turned it slightly to her left, Rhoda's right, that allowed her to insert her intertwined four fingers through the opening. Penny then stopped to let Rhoda become familiar with having her hand that far deep inside her vaginal sheath.

"Are you all right, Rhoda?" asked Penny for reassurance from her.

Rhoda looked down into Penny's eyes, "Yes, it's fine."

Reassured, Penny took a deep breath and slid her thumb out of the hollow she had formed with her intertwined four fingers and placed it along side Rhoda's right pelvic bone. Penny then gently wiggled and pushed her thumb against the pelvic bone until it slipped over and beyond the pelvic bone, thus freeing her whole hand beyond Rhoda's pelvic opening and into the deepest part of her vagina where her cervix was, the entrance to her uterus.

Penny stretched just her fingers into the back of Rhoda's vaginal sheath where she felt her cervix and back wall. Now, however, having worked her whole hand between Rhoda's pelvic bones, Penny felt around with her whole hand. She grasped Rhoda's cervix between her thumb and index finger, sliding them back and forth along its smooth body.

Rhoda smiled down at Penny and said, "You're completely inside me. Aren't you? I can feel your fingers caressing my cervix and touching the back wall of my vagina."

Penny looked up at Rhoda, and the two shared a smile.

"Look down, Rhoda, and see. My hand is all the way inside you up past my wrist," Penny said.

Rhoda looked down and saw only Penny's right arm beyond her wrist.

Somewhat shocked, Rhoda's eyes opened wide, and she was surprised to see what Penny had told her actually was true: Her entire hand was deep inside her cunt.

Now, I'm going to make a fist that will really fill up your vaginal canal," Penny said. "It won't hurt. You'll just feel very full."

Rhoda shook her head "yes."

"All right, Penny. I'm ready," answered Rhoda.

Penny curled her four fingers into the palm of her hand and crossed her thumb over her index and middle fingers, thus forming a fist. She was now ready to fist Rhoda's cunt for the first time in her life.

Penny slowly, gently, and very carefully began to move her fist back and forth in a fucking motion. The sensation, both physically and emotionally, overwhelmed Rhoda's senses as she moaned her pleasure of being fist-fucked by Penny. It was erotically arousing.

"Oh, my god, Penny, never did I think this was possible, but here you are fist-fucking my cunt," Rhoda sighed erotically.

Rhoda even pushed back with her hips in keeping the tempo with Penny's fist motion.

With each in and out stroke of Penny's fist and because she was so full of Penny's hand and lower part of her arm, her vagina, her labia, and her clit were stretched and released as they rolled with each fucking motion, creating intense sexual excitement for Rhoda.

"Oh, yessssss, Penny, fuck me! Fist me! I can actually feel your arm rolling my genitals back and forth. Oh, my, you're going to make me cummmmmmmmm!" Rhoda whimpered aloud as she in turn fucked Penny's moving hand and arm.

Rhoda began to breathe very rapidly. Her heart pounded beneath her lovely, full breasts as they rose and fell with each inhalation and exhalation. Her pupils dilated as she shut her eyelids just as the damn burst and loads of ejaculate shot out of Rhoda's urethra in one, thin, steady stream of warm, clear Para urethral fluid.

Caught up in the power of Rhoda's climactic orgasms, Penny quickly ducked her head down onto Rhoda's squirting pussy and glued her mouth over her ejaculating pee hole with her chin resting on her forearm, letting her mouth fill and then swallow all the ejaculate Rhoda shot into her until she stopped ejaculating and pressing her hairy cunt against Penny's face.

Rhoda bounced her trembling legs on the balls of her feet so out of control was she from having her aroused body so overcharged with wave after wave of sexual energy at the vortex of her womanhood, her swollen, vibrating, trembling, throbbing clit.

It was minutes before Rhoda had control of her body and bodily functions and was able to open her clenched eyes so she could see Penny who by now was looking up at her, her whole face covered with her pussy cream and wet ejaculate that dripped from her chin onto her breasts whose areolas were puffy and surrounded by goose flesh and whose nipples stood out long, hard, and erect.

"Oh, Penny, was that ever something! I never would have imagined how excruciatingly those orgasms would be when they hit me like a tsunami wave!" exclaimed Rhoda with abandoned glee. "It was simply marvelous. Thank you, Penny."

Penny smiled lovingly at Rhoda and said, "You are more than welcome, my very horny friend. However, now it's time to take my fist out of your cunt. Don't you think?"

Rhoda shook her head "yes."

"Yes, I think it's time to free me from your grasp," Rhoda chuckled and giggled.

Penny slowly un-fisted her hand and moved it to Rhoda's pelvic opening, first sliding her thumb out and following with her intertwined fingers until her whole hand was beyond Rhoda's pelvic area. She then gradually pulled her hand through Rhoda's very stretched vaginal sheath that closed behind it as she brought it to her cream-coated vaginal hole that was really stretched. When Penny pulled her hand fully out of Rhoda's vagina, it came out with a slosh and a plop, yet Rhoda's stretched vaginal opening remained open as if it were a permanent opening in her cunt.

When she held it up for Rhoda to see, both saw how covered Penny's hand and wrist were with her pussy cream. Her hand looked delicious.

"Do you want to share a taste treat?" Penny asked teasingly.

Rhoda shook her head "yes."

"Yes, I want to share. I've never tasted myself on anything that was so far up inside me," Rhoda answered.

"All right then," said Penny as she raised herself onto her knees and bent forward, bringing her arm between their faces.

Hungrily, Penny and Rhoda licked Penny's hand and wrist clean of all pussy cream and the wetness from her ejaculate.

"Mmmmmmm, that tastes so naughtily good," Rhoda moaned with delight, and Penny agreed as she licked and sucked away the creamy wetness on her hand and wrist.

After Rhoda and Penny had licked Penny's hand and wrist squeaky clean, they fell into the arms of the other and kissed passionately, still aware of the aftertaste of Rhoda's pussy cream on their lips.

After a few minutes Penny dropped her head into Rhoda's lap, smelling her freshly scented musk, and she rested as did Rhoda who had laid her head on the top of the foamed-filled chair and closed her eyes.

Neither Penny nor Rhoda knew how much time elapsed while they rested to regain control of their bodies, minds, and emotions, but in time Penny felt Rhoda's fingers sliding softly along the back of her neck from her nape to the spot where the back of her shoulder muscles met.

"Penny, thank you for such a singular, sexual, outrageous experience. Never have I had anyone fist me before today, and to be truthful, although apprehensive at first, once I relaxed, having every confidence and trust in you, I was thrilled. God, when I felt your hand slide through my pelvic hole which enabled you to play with my cervix, rub the back wall of my vagina, actually make a fist and fuck me with it until you made me cum, you had my senses reeling with sexual desire," Rhoda spoke softly and slowly in her still half-sexual stupor.

Penny raised her head, looked deeply into Rhoda's glazed eyes, and smiled.

"I'm so glad I was able to fist you, Rhoda, and that you enjoyed it so very much. I'm also glad I was able to help you cum by fist-fucking your pussy."

"Yes, we both are, but, you know, I bet if your feel between your legs, you'll find you're still sopping wet with your pussy cream," Rhoda salaciously suggested.

Penny reached between her legs and put her hand onto her hairy forest, feeling around her vaginal slit with the tips of her fingers.

"Oh, my, yes, Rhoda. It's wet. It's so very wet down there," sighed Penny.

Rhoda smiled knowingly at Penny, saying, "See, I told you you'd be wet between your legs. Rhoda knows best," she said giggling in a girlish way.

Penny giggled along with Rhoda.

"So, what are we to do about that?" Rhoda asked Penny, a sly grin rising at the corners of her mouth.

Penny didn't want to come right out and ask Rhoda to help her get off and enjoy her orgasms, so she sat silently waiting for Rhoda to say something.

"Welllllll, Penny, if you're willing, I do have a surprise I could show you...if you want?" Rhoda hinted in a sexual tone of voice.

Almost reading Rhoda's erotic, creative mind and knowing what she and Kiko had done to her when they seduced her right her in the office, Penny knew that whatever Rhoda had in mind, it would be something unusual as well as highly pleasurable.

"All right, Rhoda, what's the surprise?" Penny asked as if she were a little girl asking something of her mother.

Rhoda put her hands beneath Penny's forearms and lifted them while at the same time pushing forward.

"In order for me to show you the surprise, Penny, I need you to turn around, crawl on your hands and knees back to your chair, stay kneeling with your lovely, full ass stuck out and your forearms resting on the cushion. Lay your head down and close your eyes so you don't see what I'm getting until I come back and tell you to open them," Rhoda instructed her in her Headmistress tone.

As Penny did as Rhoda had told her to do, Rhoda arose from her chair, paused momentarily to get her balance as she felt a little sore between her legs from having them spread wide for so long and her vagina opened by Penny's hand and wrist, and walked from the two stuffed chairs to her desk where she opened up a large, bottom drawer, reached inside, and pulled out the item she wanted, the surprise she was getting for Penny.

What Rhoda held in her hand was one of her latest strap on vibrator toys calledThe ivibe rabbit harness. It is made of incredibly smooth and soft jelly that offers a wonderful feeling both in and on the skin. It is shaped like a penis with a bulbous tapered head that flares out into a highly textured and veined shaft. Within the shaft is a section filled with pearlescent beads that rotate forward and backward for amazing internal massage while the rabbit-shape attachment tickles and teases the clit with its elongated, thin, very flexible, silicone ears.

The battery powered control pack with LED lit controls features up and down arrows to cycle through 50-plus vibration options as well as the direction of the rotating beads. It is multi-speed and multi-function powered by an interlocking control pack onto which the vibrator slips and locks into place with one turn, and the strong PVC harness straps are attached through the holes on both sides that secures it to the woman's body.

Rhoda had also picked up a full tube of Astroglide lubricant to cover the shaft of the vibrator to make for easier insertion into Penny's cunt even though she knew Penny was sopping wet.