Ladies Network Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhoda giggled softly, "No, Penny, I don't want you to fuck the hell out of me with that monster dildo; although, I would enjoy your fucking me some other time."

"Count on it, Rhoda, but tell me then what it is you want to ask me," said Penny inquisitively.

Rhoda breathed in deeply and then let her breath out slowly between her loosely parted lips.

"Well, your telling me about Gayesha and your lovemaking and about her incest relationships with her mom, dad, and just about all of her family and some friends excites me in ways I never imagined. I never gave much thought to incest. But your tale about Gayesha has opened up a new side of my sexual nature," Rhoda confessed.

Penny said nothing just then, her mind working to wrap around what Rhoda had just told her.

"Yes, all right, I can understand how my tale about Gayesha turned you on sexually, but what?" asked Penny.

Rhoda took another deep breath and exhaled, "Well, Penny, I wanted to ask if you'd mind my calling Gayesha to my office with the hope of sexually seducing her and enjoying some sexual fun with her if she agrees, of course. I am so turned on by the thought of it."

Penny answered, "Well, no...no...Rhoda...I don't mind if you do that. Gayesha at eighteen is an adult who knows what she wants and will do what she wants. I'd not be jealous if you'd have sex with her. Go for it."

Rhoda smiled, "Oh, thank you, Penny. I was so hoping you'd not object even though I know how close a relationship you and Gayesha have with one another. How she calls you Mom as do Penelope and Pamela."

Penny nodded her assent while she wrapped her mind around a thought she wasn't sure whether she should share with Rhoda or not since it was very personal. However, since Rhoda had just confessed her sudden interest in incest, having heard about Gayesha's incest relationships with her mom, dad, and family, she thought this would be as good a time as any, if she ever did, make her own confession to Rhoda.

"Rhoda, now that you've confessed your new-found interest about incest, I hesitatingly will confess something to you, but what I tell you will have to remain here in this office between us. All right?" asked Penny.

Rhoda fidgeted in the chair and felt Penny's ass and leg against hers, now excitedly anticipating what this confession was that Penny was going share with her.

Shaking her head in the affirmative, Rhoda said seriously, "All right, Penny, whatever it is you're going to tell me will stay in this office and between you and me on my honour as a Sister of theLadies Network."

"Well then, I want you to know my younger sister Marina and I have had an incest relationship for several years now, starting not too long after my husband's untimely death," Penny told Rhoda slowly and deliberately.

Rhoda's eyes opened wide with stunned surprise, and her lower jaw dropped slightly, forming a muted "O" of her mouth.

"Oh, my, Penny, I can't say I'm not shocked hearing this, but at the same time, you have sexually aroused me with the very thought and image of you and Marina making love, sisters," Rhoda whispered her sexual astonishment.

"Since Marina is married with husband and children in the house, she comes to my home several times a month so we can enjoy one another sexually and relieve pent up passion. We've been very careful not to let Penelope and Pamela find out or see us in a compromising situation. Most of the time we meet when I know the girls will be visiting friends or going into the city to the malls, a movie, or play games in the arcades."

"I see. Very wise, Penny," Rhoda agreed.

"But now with Gayesha in the house and our being sexually involved, it makes it difficult to set aside time for Marina and I to get together. I, therefore, came up with the idea of getting Gayesha involved in a threesome. The fact that Marina is my sister and that's incest most likely will excite and arouse Gayesha and have her readily agree to it."

"Ooooooooo, that's a good idea, Penny. You've got me all wet again just thinking about it," said Rhoda playfully as she stuck her fingers inside her slit, worked them around, and pulled them out so she could lick her pussy cream off her fingers.

"Of course, you'll let me know what happens and all about your threesome. Won't you?"

"Yes...yes...Rhoda...you horny one," Penny giggled.

Rhoda smiled with great satisfaction, "That pleases me so much, Penny, and I, on my part will share with you what happens between Gayesha and me when I call her into my office. I might even invite Kiko to join us after I have my fun with Gayesha."

Penny and Rhoda got up out of the sofa chair, hugged, and shared a parting lovers' kiss before getting dressed to go to their homes.

The taste of their pussy cream still lingered on their lips.

Maggie Red Rose