Ladies Network Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her fucking toy and lubricant in hand Rhoda walked back and stood behind Penny who was kneeling on the carpeted floor and resting her forearms and head on the soft seat cushion just as Rhoda had asked her to do. She laid the vibrator and lube on a small table next to the chair, and then she, too, got down onto her knees while putting her hands on the full, rounded cheeks of Penny's ass.

Penny sighed softly and contentedly when she felt Rhoda's warm hands on her sweat-covered flesh, but she didn't know what Rhoda had in mind.

"Spread your legs a little wider, Penny. so I can see your puckered, starburst asshole and hairy cunt I love so much," Rhoda instructed Penny in her put-on voice of authority.

Penny thought Rhoda sounded like Mistress Emily who along with Mistress Amanda had introduced her into the world of mild BDSM and motorized sex machines that Friday she had gone to Emily's dress boutique Zambesi's and was given the wildest time of sexual arousal and delight, but she did as Rhoda had asked her to do. She slid her knees sideways that spread her ass cheeks and brought her asshole and big, hairy cunt directly into Rhoda's seductive view.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Penny, from that position you look absolutely, ravishingly delicious," Rhoda purred wantonly. "In fact, my Dear, you look good enough to eat."

Rhoda giggled like a teenage girl in the presence of another teenage girl.

Excitedly and with mildly trembling hands, Rhoda reached out and put her fingertips on the very edges of Penny's ass cheeks where they come together to form the crack of her full ass. She then spread Penny's ass cheeks apart, exposing her asshole and pussy lips even more.

Lowering her head, Rhoda put her mouth directly onto Penny's wet, cream-coated vaginal slit that was agape from her having spread her legs so wide that in turn spread her labia as well, puckered, and kissed Penny's vertical nether lips with her moist, parted lips. As Rhoda kissed Penny's cunt, she inhaled deeply to smell her feminine fragrance that was a gentle blend of her personal feminine musk and the jasmine body wash she had put on after her morning shower.

"Mmmmmmm, just as I thought," Rhoda sighed within her sexually excited brain as it sent out in waves erotic messages throughout her body that stimulated her many erogenous zones, especially her breasts where her nipples stood out hard and erect and between her spread legs in her "V's" stimulated vortex of her swollen, erect, stiff clit.

"Oh, my god, Rhoda, your kiss on my cunt is so soft and arouses me so," Penny moaned as she in turn pushed her hips backwards, thus returning Rhoda's lingual kiss with her pussy kiss, and wiggled her ass against Rhoda's pussy-covered face.

Turned on, Rhoda broke the pussy kiss and began to lick Penny between her legs, first dipping her head down and swiping the tip of her wet tongue across her tight, smooth asshole and then licking her way up along Penny's perineum; across her vaginal slit where she stuck out her tongue and dipped it inside the creamy hole; across her pee hole that she tickled with the tip of her tongue; between her swollen labia; until she licked Penny's excited clit that stood out from its protective hood big, erect, hard, creamy-wet, and highly sensitive.

Once on Penny's throbbing clit Rhoda could not contain herself. She opened her mouth, brought it down over Penny's clit, and sucked, sucked, sucked until she had Penny moaning and groaning ecstatically until she without a word of warning had an orgasm and ejaculated all over Rhoda's face. When Rhoda felt Penny's first squirt of ejaculate, she quickly stopped sucking Penny's vibrating clit and dropped her head until she had her pee hole and dripping slit covered with her open mouth so she could receive the other shots of Penny's warm, sweet ejaculate into her waiting and willing mouth to swallow and taste its feminine goodness.

Penny pumped her squirting, wet cunt onto Rhoda's face and pussy-fucked her until she was completely spent of all her ejaculate. Penny then with heart pounding and gulping for air collapsed onto the soft seat cushion, eyes closed, and worked to regain her composure while Rhoda drew her head back and slowly licked Penny's cunt up and down, collecting whatever love juice and pussy cream she could find on Penny's womanhood.

Once Rhoda herself had calmed down and regrouped her senses: mental, emotional, physical, and sexual she stood up, reached over, and picked up the powered rabbit vibrator and lube.

Speaking softly, Rhoda asked, "Penny, do you remember I told you I had a surprise for you? Well, look up, turn around, and see what it is."

Penny opened her eyes slowly, raised up, turned around to see what the surprise was Rhoda had just mentioned.

Somewhat stunned, Penny gasped when she saw The ivibe rabbit harness strap-on vibrator Rhoda was holding out in her right hand. It was huge (7 ¾" Long x 1 ½" Wide/Girth with the body of formless rabbit 3 ½" Long x 1" Wide/Girth not counting the power pack 3 ½" long x 2 ½" High onto which the dildo attaches, making the entire length 11 ½")!

The vibrator was luminescent pink with the pearlescent beads section below the bulbous head clear as were the long rabbit silicone ears.

Smiling with delight at Penny's shocked expression, Rhoda asked seductively, "Welllllllll? What do you think of my new toy, Penny? Isn't it simply grand, sexually so?"

Penny's mind raced with images of that big thing inside her cunt. She also remembered how Rhoda had fucked her silly with the strap-on the day she and Kiko seduced her in the very room they were now, Rhoda's office. However, she also smiled within herself as she remembered how exciting it had been and sexually satisfying, and now, this monster Rhoda held in her hand.

In truth, Penny's sexual hunger was growing as she tried to imagine just how that huge motorized dildo would feel when Rhoda fucked her with it.

Still somewhat amazed by its size and how lethal it looked, Penny answered slowly, "Wow, Rhoda, that's some hunk of dildo you've got there! And you want to fuck me with it?"

Rhoda grinned with wanton excitement in her eyes as she automatically drew her wet tongue over her lips.

"Why, of course, silly. This is my surprise, and I want to shove it up your creamy cunt and fuck you until you scream out your orgasms," Rhoda said gleefully. "Why do you think I spent so much time on my knees eating your cunt and getting it all wet and creamy? Other than the fact that I enjoyed eating your creamy cunt tremendously."

Penny formed a playful pout with her lips.

"Since you've gone to so much trouble, Rhoda, I guess I should let you have your fun," said Penny.

"Fantastic, Penny. Now, because I want the rabbit and its vibrating ears working on your sensitive clit, I don't want to fuck you from behind. Instead, I want you to get up and sit on the cushion with your ass cheeks resting right on the very edge, spread your legs open wide and drape them over the arms so I have easy access to your gaping, wet cunt," Rhoda instructed.

Penny did exactly as Rhoda instructed. She opened her legs wide and draped over the arms of the chair, exposing her big, hairy cunt to Rhoda and her vibrator strap-on dildo.

Rhoda removed the cap on the tube of Astroglide, squeezed out a goodly amount, and rubbed it all up and down the vibrator shaft and put a thick glob of it on the head. She also squeezed out more and applied it outside Penny's gaping vaginal hole and even inserted her first two fingers onto which she had put a heavy amount of the lube into Penny's already wet, creamy vagina up as far as her fingers could reach that was onto the front edge of the soft, spongy area where Penny's G-Spot was.

The fingering alone inside her swollen, vaginal sheath was enough to get Penny sexually aroused and more than ready to have Rhoda slip her dildo surprise into her cunt.

With mounting anticipation Penny watched Rhoda take the PVC harness straps and wrap them around the top of her thighs and her waist, pulling them tight until the vibrator dildo was tightly secured onto her pelvic area, the power pack pressing up against her cunt and hard, sensitive clit that itself would be stimulated and sexually aroused by the vibration it created.

Once ready, Rhoda walked towards Penny and her splayed legs, bent down a little, and with her hand wrapped around the long shaft placed the heavily lubed bulbous, tapered head against Penny's gaping slit.

Smiling with deep satisfaction and growing sexual desire, Rhoda asked, "Are you ready for the fuck of your life, Penny?"

Penny looked back at Rhoda and shook her head "yes."

"I'm ready as I'm going to be, Rhoda. Besides I'm so excited and horny at the very sight and touch of that monster, I can't wait. Shove it inside me and fuck me silly," Penny said with erotic glee.

Still grasping the shaft near the bottom where it is attached to the power pack, Rhoda moved her hips forward, opened Penny's creamy cunt lips, and with one smooth thrust, impaled Penny's vaginal sheath.

Penny felt the head rub across the row of fleshy ridges on the top of her vaginal canal; slide over the soft, spongy area, stroking her G-Spot that made her jump and heave her ass off the cushion and squeeze her vaginal walls around it. Even though the entire length of the penis vibrator was 7 ¾" the rabbit's body formed a "v" with the shaft, allowing the penetrating length to be 5 ½" long that prevented it from reaching Penny's cervix and back wall of her vaginal sheath. However, because of its girth and the flared, highly textured and veined shaft it still felt amazingly large inside Penny's vagina.

"Umph! Oh, my god, Rhoda. That damn thing is so long and fat. My pussy feels absolutely stuffed!" moaned Penny, but then she realized her vagina was not as full as was Rhoda's when she had fisted her with her whole hand up past her wrist.

Rhoda grinned with sheer, erotic pleasure.

"Now, are you ready for me to fuck the hell out of you, Penny?" Rhoda asked rhetorically, knowing that it was going to happen.

"Umhum!" Penny mumbled. "I'm ready. Fuck me, Rhoda."

Rhoda reached out and put her hands on the fleshy sides of Penny's round, full, firm ass to gain purchase so she could thrust her hips inward and outward as she fucked Penny with the big dildo. For the first few minutes Rhoda fucked Penny's cunt without turning the motor on so Penny could get used to the size and feel of the dildo sliding in and out of her and to get a tempo going with which Penny could get in synch.

When Rhoda thought it was time, she asked Penny quite calmly, "All right, Penny, are you ready for me to turn the power pack on so we can get some action into this monster cock?"

Without waiting for an answer Rhoda pushed on the Rotation control, and the small red light on the right side lit up, and the penis shaft began to rotate and the pearlescent beads started to roll against and over one another, allowing Penny to feel the gentle friction of the rotating beads massaging her fleshy ridges just inside her vaginal slit and the soft, spongy area along with the bumpy nodules of her quarter-size G-Spot.

"Mmmmm, Rhoda. That feels heavenly," Penny sighed with great satisfaction.

However, it was just the beginning of the sexual pleasure Penny would feel mounting and becoming more intense as Rhoda increased the speed. Rhoda reached down, and with her thumb she pressed against the rotation speed control and gradually made it go faster and faster, the turning, rotating pearlescent beads rolling all over one another, sending erotic thrill after erotic thrill course throughout Penny's vaginal canal.

With each increase of rotation speed Penny's moans increased in sound and volume as she worked at keeping the tempo set by Rhoda's thrusting hips inward and outward.

Just as she thought it couldn't get any better than it was, Penny was in for a surprise. Rhoda reached over and pushed on the Vibration control, and the small red light on the left side lit up, and the penis began to vibrate to join with the rotation of the pearlescent beads.

"Oh, shit, Rhoda! God, that vibration of the big penis inside me is absolutely astounding. Damn, no man could ever compete with this vibrating dildo. Make it go faster," Penny wailed her wanton excitement. "And every time you shove that cock inside me, those rabbit ears slide onto my sensitive, swollen clit and vibrate so fast I can't even see them moving, but oh the thrill they give my clitty."

Rhoda knew Penny was hooked completely with the strap-on vibrating dildo she was wearing and fucking the hell out of her. Thus, complying with Penny's wishes and desires, Rhoda put her thumb onto the speed control for the Vibration and pushed down on it one touch at a time, thus gradually increasing the speed until the penis was vibrating at full max along with the rotation of the pearlescent beads tumbling at full max, too.

The purring sound of the vibrating dildo power pack echoed throughout the office as Rhoda fucked Penny with the strap-on vibrating dildo going full speed in both Rotation and Vibration, sending powerful wave after powerful wave of kinetic energy coursing throughout Penny's now sexually, oversensitive body. The sexual, chemical synapses and neurotransmitters in Penny's brain were firing in microseconds...GHz, meaning 1 billion cycles per second.

Penny was beside herself as her whole body trembled in sexual spasms...her thighs trembled and vibrated...her hard, erect nipples tingled with kinetic energy...the vortex of her erotic, sexual centre = her large, swollen, highly sensitive clit filled with 8000 nerve endings tingled, vibrated, and throbbed as she peaked and her body exploded in one of the most intense series of orgasms she had ever felt.

As Penny tossed her head back and forth, causing her hair to flying uncontrollably, and forcefully squeezed her vaginal walls around the shaft of the penis dildo that was at the very centre of kinetic energy surging throughout her whole pubic area as Rhoda thrust the rotating, vibrating dildo in and out of Penny's liquefied vaginal sheath that in the thrusting rolled Penny's sexually inflamed clit forward over her pubic mound and back again towards her enlarged labia, Penny began her orgasmic scream silently from deep within her body that slowly worked its way up to her throat and vocal chords that released itself in one, long, sustained mantra.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!"

Her orgasmic scream that reverberated throughout Rhoda's office was so strong and loud that if anyone other than she and Penny were in the building they would have heard its almost deafening tenor.

"I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... cummmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

Penny's orgasmic scream and voluminous ejaculation occurred in tandem. In the midst of her orgasmic scream, Penny felt an overpowering urge to pee, but it wasn't pee that forcefully shot out of her pee hole and vagina. It was the large reservoir of Para urethral fluid that had been gradually secreted by her four small diameter Para urethral tubes that surround her larger urethra that opens as her pee hole.

Penny literally exploded with a powerful, clear stream of ejaculate that squirted and gushed out with such force that she shot her ejaculate all over the front of Rhoda's hairy cunt and pubic area over which the strap-on dildo was securely attached.

Throughout Rhoda's fucking Penny with her pushing her hips and vibrator-dildo filled cunt, Rhoda, too, enjoyed the benefits of the dildo as the humming power pack pushed against her spread pussy lips and constantly aroused, hard, erect clit. This secondary massaging of her clit brought Rhoda to orgasm at the same time Penny's multiple orgasms hit her, in part due to being so moved by Penny's orgasmic scream. Both it and the vibrating pressure of the power pack triggered her to get off as well.

With the first gush of Penny's ejaculate, Rhoda quickly withdrew the strap-on dildo from Penny's dripping cunt, dropped down onto her knees, and with her mouth wide open covered Penny's gaping vaginal slit and pee hole that continued to shoot one mouthful after the other, filling her mouth until she had to swallow the warm, sweet fluid down her open and willing throat.

Rhoda wallowed in the deluge of Penny's ejaculate, taking into her mouth as much as Penny gave. This went on for at least a minute until Penny's scream gradually diminished in volume and her ejaculate slowed to a trickle.

In time Rhoda and Penny untangled their bodies, Rhoda's face from between Penny's spread legs and completely soaked mound of dark, pubic hair and her hands from the tops of Penny's ass cheeks, and Penny was finally able with some difficulty since her legs had been raised up, spread wide, and draped over the arms of the chair to bring them together and slide back into the seat into a more normal position.

While Penny stared long and hard at the monster dildo, Rhoda undid the straps securing it to her body. She, too, looked hungrily at the pussy-cream covered penis dildo shaft with its bulbous, tapered head, and without giving it a second thought, Rhoda brought the dildo up to her mouth and began to lick the long shaft from the bottom to the head, collecting whatever pussy-cream she could on her tongue. Having licked the dildo, Rhoda put it into her mouth and took it inside as deeply as she could, feeling the bulbous head hit the back of her mouth and the beginning of her throat, and she fucked her mouth with it, making moaning sounds around it while she savoured the erotic feeling of it filling her mouth and pleasuring her still, highly aroused sexual senses.

Penny looked at Rhoda in awe as she fellated the big, long penis dildo before she took it out of her mouth and placed it gently on the carpeted floor.

Looking across the short distance between them, Rhoda sighed and asked, "Well, Penny, Dear, how did you like your Rhoda fucking you with this monster dildo? Did you enjoy it? I know how it made you scream your orgasms that reverberated throughout my office and how forceful and in such quantities you shot your ejaculate out of your pee hole and vagina. You were absolutely marvelous, Penny. I can't ever recall any of the Sisterhood with whom I've enjoyed having sex and making love have such strong and many orgasms as you."

Penny smiled wickedly at Rhoda and replied, "Well, Rhoda, we have to admit, you gave me one hell of a fuck with your new sex toy, that...that...rotating, vibrating long, thick penis dildo. It's a fuck I'll not forget."

"Good! That's just what I wanted to do, Penny. Fuck the living hell out of your big, hairy cunt!" retorted Rhoda happily and excitedly.

Rhoda who was still kneeling shuffled over to Penny, spread her legs, and slid between them until she felt her abdomen brushing against Penny's still very wet, hairy cunt. In the throes of their sexual encounter, Rhoda bent forward, took Penny into her arms, pressing their sweaty bodies against one another with their large, full breasts with hard nipples, dimpling together, while she lowered her head, licked Penny's slightly opened mouth, and kissed her passionately.

Finishing their lovers' kiss, Rhoda said, "Scooch over a wee bit, Penny, so I can sit beside you."

Penny made room for Rhoda in the wide, soft, cushioned sofa chair and took her hand into hers and laid them on the top of her thigh.

"Now, Penny," sighed Rhoda, "I do have something to ask you before you leave my office to return home."

Penny turned her head towards Rhoda, looked searchingly into her eyes for some clue as to what it might be she wanted to ask her, but she couldn't.

"Yes, what do you want to ask me, Rhoda? Do you want me to fuck the hell out of you with that...that monster dildo before I leave?" Penny asked while pointing at it.