Ladies Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SRound
SRound
130 Followers

All of a sudden my body felt like it was on fire. My arousal skyrocketed, and I needed more. I lay back on the bed and, for the first time, I touched my clit. Pleasure shot throughout my body like lightning. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. Even the tip of my cock had never been that sensitive. I began to explore my newfound source of pleasure, circling and rubbing all around it. I lost control of my body. My legs began to shake and the only thing I could focus on was the amazing feeling that consumed my entire being. With my free hand I groped my large breast. The squeeze I gave my now more sensitive nipple only increased the volume of the moans escaping from my throat. Something inside me was rising to the surface, building up as if to erupt. It reminded me of the feeling of cum rising from my balls as I approached the point of no return. I suddenly realized that I was about to cum.

I sped up my actions and gave into the pleasure completely. "Oh fuuuuuuck!" I screamed as the orgasm came crashing down on me. My pussy was pulsating while the rest of my body shook and writhed wildly on the bed. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Every orgasm I had as a man paled in comparison to this, and it didn't feel like it was ever going to end. I let out a girlish squeal and held on tight to the bedspread while I tried to ride it out. Eventually the intense sensations died down, and I attempted to catch my breath.

"I could get used to that," I said. How did women ever stop touching themselves? I sat up and looked at my appearance in the mirror. My whole body was flushed and glowing. My long dark hair was a bit disheveled. I looked like a woman who had just been fucked. I laughed and realized that wasn't far off from the truth. There was a big wet spot on my bed where I had cum. I would need to wash that before bed. That made me start to think about what I was going to do with the rest of the night. I tried to think about what else I could do with my new body to have some fun.

That is when it finally hit me. I was a hot young woman! I could use my looks to get free stuff just like my sister! My empty bank account didn't matter anymore. There were countless guys out there who would buy me whatever I wanted just to spend time with me. If I went to The Pit, I could even party and get wasted without spending a cent. All I had to do was dress up like my sister does when she went clubbing with her friends. I had no doubt my sister had plenty of revealing outfits that I could borrow too.

I went into my sister's room and began searching through her clothes for something good to wear. The first thing I decided on was some black lacy lingerie. The color looked great on my pale skin and it was a perfect fit. I guess it made some sort of sense that I was the same size as my sister. It was a little weird to wear her underwear, but I didn't have any other options. Next, I chose a blue dress that came down to about mid-thigh. It took me a few tries to get it on just right since I had never worn a dress before, but when I did, it looked amazing on me. My sister had tons of shoes. Half of her closet was full of them in fact. There was no way I was going to try my luck with heels. I settled on a black pair of sandals that didn't have big heels and still looked appropriate. The last thing I had to do was fix my hair. It looked pretty wild after I had been rolling around in my bed. I didn't know the first thing about how to style long hair. I had always kept mine cut rather short. I ran my sister's brush through a few times to make it look somewhat respectable. With that, I finished up and inspected myself in the mirror.

I looked like a smoking hot college chick that was ready to party. I knew that if I saw a girl that looked like me, I would have definitely tried to get with her. I gathered my things to go and stored them in an old purse from my sister's room. Getting into my car, I headed towards The Pit. The plan was to have a good time while using my body to get free drinks. Men would be tripping over themselves to buy me whatever I wanted. After tonight, I would know just how easily women could use men for selfish gain. All of my suspicions about how easy they had it in life would be confirmed.

.............................................................................................

The same man I had seen earlier that night was taking admission at the front doors to the club. I had all the confidence in the world that getting free drinks would not be a problem, but getting in might be. My student ID was in my wallet, however there was no way anyone would believe the man in the picture was me. I had no choice but to try. I walked right up to the doors and tried to exude confidence.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello. Enjoy your evening."

And just like that, I was in. He had opened the door for me without bothering to ask for an ID. I did look like a college girl, but I had a sneaking suspicion that it was just policy to let in attractive girls regardless of if they were in school or not. It made me smile knowing that I had already been shown special treatment and I didn't even have to try.

"This is going to be even easier than I thought."

Inside the club was dark and loud. Along the walls there were booths and tables. This seating area was separated from the dance floor by railing and a few steps. You had to walk down to get to the dance floor. It had the look of being sunken into the ground, hence the name of the club -- The Pit. The dance floor was large and could hold hundreds of dancers at a time. At the back of it was where the DJ was set up. Just above the DJ at the back of the seating area was the bar. It was a large club and had a unique design, which is what I thought made it the most popular one in town.

Now that I was there, I wasn't entirely sure how to start. I decided to take a seat at the bar for the time being. On my way there I passed many groups of people sitting at booths and tables. The eyes of the men were roaming up and down my body. Some even turned to watch me as I walked by. I took my seat and turned to face the dance floor. I caught a few of the guys still checking me out as I surveyed the area. I knew I wouldn't have to wait long for someone to approach me. It was a new feeling being desired that much. I had never gotten that much attention just for walking by before. I noticed that a small tingle fluttered through my pussy as I thought about it. Did that turn me on? I guess it wasn't all that strange. Being wanted could be a turn on no matter what gender you were.

A couple stools down from me at the bar were two girls about my age. One was a tall girl with long red hair wearing a tight fitting white tank top, a short black skirt, and long leather boots. She was pulling on her friend's hand trying to get her on the dance floor. "Come on Carrie, just one dance! Please?" she begged.

The tall girl's friend, who apparently was named Carrie, shook her head. "I really don't want to tonight. I'll just be hanging out here. Go ahead and dance without me. Really, it's fine."

"You're no fun," the tall girl said with a pout. "Just a few more dances and we can go, ok? Be back in a bit."

With that the red head left Carrie behind and joined the throng of dancers in the pit. Carrie turned back to the bar and took a sip from her drink. She was a small girl, probably just a couple inches over five feet and very petite. She had a cute brown leather jacket on over a modest purple dress and wore boots similar to the ones her friend had. The dress fit her well and showed off impressive breasts for a girl her size. She had dark brown wavy hair that was cut off at her shoulders.

Hearing her refusal to dance with her friend reminded me of myself. I never really enjoyed dancing. The only way I managed to make it on the dance floor at all was with the help of alcohol. I knew I was going to have to dance with some men if my plan was going to succeed, but I wasn't thrilled by the idea. Thinking about it, I realized I wasn't sure if I knew how to dance like a woman. I decided to use my time alone to study the moves of the sexy girls moving on the dance floor.

A popular hip hop song was blaring through the speakers. I noticed there was a wide variety of dancing going on. Some simply put their hands in the air and lightly bounced back and forth to the beat. Others seemed to wildly flail their bodies with no real discernable pattern. I focused on the ladies with male partners. Most just let their men hold on to them and guide their movements. The man led and the woman followed his movements. Others had their asses pressed against their man's crotch while they twerked. The common factor was lots of body contact. I figured if I simply got close and let them feel my body, it would be fine. I was relieved realizing I wasn't going to have to do anything complicated. Part of me must have expected to see some pros break dancing out there. Stupid.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a guy approach Carrie at the bar. He sat down next to her and asked her if he could buy her another drink.

"No thanks, I think I am done for the night," she told him.

"Come on, one more won't hurt ya," he said.

"I've already had enough, but thanks for the offer."

"Look, I've been waiting to talk to you all night. The least you could do is spend some time with me," he said. He was starting to look irritated.

"Not tonight, I'm sorry."

"Stuck up bitch," he muttered as he stormed off. I almost agreed with him. Who turns down a free drink? Isn't that one of the main reasons women hang out by the bar? I've been the guy in this situation many times, so I definitely felt bad for the guy. But I didn't really get the impression that Carrie was a bitch like he said. She had no words of anger for him as he left. Instead she simply turned to her empty drink and sighed. Maybe she was just having a bad day. Seeing her looking depressed made me want to cheer her up for some reason.

"That guy was a douche," I said to her. I decided to go ahead and introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Sam."

She turned to me and gave me a weak smile. "I'm Carrie. Yeah, he was."

"I bet he would have been a lot nicer if you accepted his drink," I said, hinting at the obvious.

She laughed. "Oh, I'm sure. But I rarely let anyone buy me a drink. College guys always seem to expect me to sleep with them if I do. If I don't put out, I'm a tease. But if I refuse the drink altogether, as you saw, I'm a bitch. It really is a no win situation."

"I see." I had never thought of it like that, but she had a point I guess. "So if you aren't here to dance and you don't want to drink, why come at all?"

"My best friend loves to dance and she always tries to drag me along. Tonight I just couldn't find a good excuse," she said with a little shrug of her shoulders. "I do dance sometimes, I am just not up for it right now."

"Oh ok. I have a couple of friends like that myself. They always do what they want even when I say no." Her story wasn't crazy at all. Maybe I was wrong to assume all the women at the club were looking to take advantage of their bodies in some way.

"But what can you do? Can't live without friends," she said.

"I guess so," I said. "Well Carrie, I hope the rest of your night is enjoyable."

"Thanks Sam, yours too."

I turned back to watch the dance floor again. I was thinking about maybe heading out there to find a guy instead of waiting for one to come to me. I wasn't sure if that was the best move however. Before I could contemplate it further, a skinny blonde guy walked up to my side at the bar.

"What's a good looking girl like you doing all alone?" he said.

"Oh you know, out looking to have a good time," I told him. My first bite. He must have seen me enter by myself earlier. I smiled at him and tried to look inviting. He wasn't ugly and he was dressed well. All of my previous thoughts vanished as I began to put my original plan into action.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked.

Bingo. "Definitely."

He led me to the dance floor by my hand. Another fast paced hip hop song was playing. Facing each other, we began to move to the music. I made sure to stay close to him and mirrored his movements. It only took a few seconds for me to catch him staring at my cleavage. That made me smile and I was sure to stick my boobs out when I could and give him a good show.

The floor was crowded. Dancers completely surrounded us and were within arm's reach on any side. A particularly drunk group of flailers were right behind me. One of them got carried away during the chorus and bumped into me pretty hard. It had the effect of pushing me into the blonde guy's chest. Not minding one bit, he put his arms around me and kept me pressed against him. My hands had landed on his stomach to brace myself. I could feel hard muscles beneath his shirt. He obviously worked out. A blush spread out on my cheeks as an image of him shirtless filled my mind. His hands dropped to my ass and we moved as one to the beat.

My body began to feel warm. I knew there would be some touching and fondling. I was prepared for it. What I wasn't prepared for was my reaction to it. It felt similar to when I had played with myself earlier in the day. My pussy was beginning to get wet and my body was flushed. Did I really enjoy having a man's body pressed against mine that much? At least my transformed female body seemed to.

The song ended and a new one quickly replaced it. With the new song, my partner decided to switch things up. He turned me around and pulled me back against him with a hand on my stomach. I let out a gasp upon being put into the new position. We began to dance to the new rhythm. The biggest change was that now my ass was firmly planted against his crotch. And he was definitely hard. He was grinding his hard cock into my ass, and my ass was pushing back into it. It felt amazing to feel his attraction to me so clearly. A flutter once again went through my pussy as my arousal was kicked up another notch. I knew my panties would soon be soaked if they weren't already. A picture of his cock formed in my mind and for a brief moment I wondered what it would be like to feel it inside of me. I was shocked by my thoughts. This must have been what the old lady meant! It wasn't just my female body reacting to a male. I was actually turned on by this man in my mind too! What did that mean? Was I gay now? But that wouldn't be right since I was a woman. It was very confusing.

My dance partner and I separated as the song came to a close. It put an end to my thinking for the moment. Part of me was relieved, but another part of me wanted to feel his cock again. At the very least I felt confident that he had enjoyed his time with me. Sensing that he was done, I decided to try and steer us towards the bar.

"That was great. I think I need to rest for a bit though," I told him.

"Me too. Actually, looking at the time, I think I have to get out of here," he said.

He was ditching me? "Really? Why?"

"Well my friends already wanted to leave earlier, but I convinced them to stay a little longer so I could ask you to dance. I'm glad I did," he said giving me a big smile. "I don't want to hold them back any longer. If you want, you could join us?"

"Oh ok." I was disappointed. I thought for sure I was going to get a drink out of this. I hadn't actually had anything yet and I was planning on drinking a lot. I liked this guy, but I wasn't done with The Pit yet. "I think I'll stick around her for a while longer."

"Alright, cool. Hopefully I'll see you around. Thanks for the dance," he said.

He hurried off to find his friends and leave. I was alone with my thoughts on the dance floor. My arousal had come down somewhat. It was hard to believe how strong my feelings were just a few minutes earlier. If I was alone with a guy when those feelings hit, I doubt it would take much for me to have sex. I needed to be more careful or those powerful urges might make me do something I would regret.

Since I was already on the dance floor, I decided to go on the hunt for boys in the crowd. I danced around looking for any guy I thought looked like an easy target. I found a few good ones, but it ended much the same way as before. After my third offer to leave The Pit, I was close to giving up. How come nobody would simply buy me a drink!? They loved dancing with me, but they didn't seem to want to help me get drunk. Was nobody else playing the same game as me? I had always thought everyone knew the rules. If you were here at the club, it was like putting your quarter in the machine and hitting play, right?

I was about to walk back to my place at the bar and regroup when I spotted two familiar faces. Coming down the steps and entering the lower area were Tom and Derek. They had been there that whole time, and from the looks of it, they hadn't picked up any girls yet. I knew exactly who to target now for free drinks. Those two definitely thought much like me and wouldn't hesitate to buy a drink for a lady that seemed interested. It struck me that I wouldn't have been in that situation at all if they hadn't ditched me earlier. I smiled. It was time for some payback.

.............................................................................................

I casually danced my way closer to where my friends were. They had joined in at an area that was heavily packed with people. There was a large group of girls dancing together that looked to all know each other. I assumed my friends were trying to play the numbers and were hoping that more targets meant a greater chance of success. I was going to make sure they wouldn't have to look for long.

I settled in at the edge of the group of young ladies and made myself look like I was with them. Tom and Derek were trying to become a part of the group too, but weren't doing as well. I slid over close to them when I saw an opening. Tom and I soon made eye contact and with a smile I started dancing with him. It was easy to see how excited he was. We bounced and stepped to the song along with the rest of the many dancers surrounding us. I made sure to turn to Derek and include him as well. They both focused on me, and they were definitely enjoying themselves. I might have been the first girl to show that much interest in them all night. If only they knew.

Soon I had Derek in front of me and Tom at my back. Sensing and opportunity, Tom put his hands on my hip and tried to pull my ass into him. I had other plans though. I wanted to tease them and get them worked up, but there would be no touching. It was one way I was going to get back at them. Part of me was also a little afraid of getting turned on like I had earlier. I quickly slapped his hands away and told him no with a shake of my head. He frowned, but got the message. I compensated the two of them with plenty of shakes of my ass and lots of looks at my tits. After a couple songs had passed, I could tell they were getting very worked up. They were also visibly irritated at my refusal to let them get closer. I had been on the floor for a while, so I decided it was time for a break. I broke away from them with a teasing wave and skipped back to the bar. I knew they wouldn't be able to leave things like that.

Only a few moments passed before Tom took a seat by my side. Just as expected. I knew exactly how they both thought. My plan was to tease them mercilessly and get them to think I might be into one or both of them. If I didn't throw myself at them immediately, their next action without a doubt would be to try to buy my time with alcohol. I was going to milk these two for as many drinks as I could and leave them with blue balls. It was something they constantly complained about happening to them and I knew they would hate it. Revenge would be sweet. It appeared that Tom had convinced Derek to let him take his shot first.

SRound
SRound
130 Followers