All Comments on 'Lady Darkness' Toilet'

by istanbulnoir

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sick fuckers

ye desereve to be fuckin toilets

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hungry white sissy potty boi

I am always looking for a black booty to suck the shit out of. I love the smell, feeling and taste of fresh booty shit. Where can I find a big black asshole to feed me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

This is the most enjoyable story i have ever read about my favorite fantasy!!

Excellent explanation & thanks for using easy words..

Keep it up man :)

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
The Maid

I loved the part where the maid was cleaning him up and grasped his uncut cock in her fingers.

Her comment about it being a nice one and then wrapping the sponge around it and jacking him off were great.

She wanted to ride his cock, but said she was dry and it might not be a good one.

I love stories about guys who are uncut and ones that have very long dangling foreskins. My mother had a couple of beer drinking buddies that were uncut and she couldn't get enough of their cocks, especially in her mouth. She'd suck them, then fuck them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useristanbulnoir@istanbulnoir
232 Followers
Eroticism, it may be said, is assenting to life up to the point of death. Georges Bataille. I like to write about the unusual in the usual and the strange in the ordinary. Those are the places where the truth of the erotic is to be found. I write from experience, fantasy a...