Lady Justice: Cult of the Moche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is he doing out there? Make him stop!" Alanah cried, though her fingers betrayed her.

Justice struggled to get to her knees. Her clit exploded with every movement. Her thighs were drenched with sticky fluid and caked with sand. She crawled with intense effort on her knees; one hand always sunk deep inside of her twat. Her huge tits swayed back and forth. The chilly night hardened her nipples. She stopped suddenly with an overwhelming urge to suck on them. Her hand slid across her dripping slit as she nursed hungrily on her own tit.

"Justice please!" Alanah cried from behind. She had entered the orgy, and was willingly indulging in the spoils. A part of her mind still remained, and it begged for Justice to save them all. She took hold of the nearest cock and thrust it in her mouth, swallowing it down as deep as she could. The man immediately spent himself down her throat. Two other men approached to take his place, but Alanah begged them to fuck her. With one man in each hole, she searched the pile of flesh around her for a third. She pried a thick cock from a neighboring pussy and tasted the woman's strange, tangy flavor all over it. The woman joined them, rubbing her own sex to orgasm while she toyed with Alanah's huge tits. Alanah was finally overtaken by Daniel's efforts. She thought only of pleasing him with her display. Unknowingly, across the water, Daniel was pleased.

Justice fought with every ounce to restrain herself. She had managed to get to her feet, and stumbled ungracefully as wave after wave of psychic pleasure rocked her body. Her body shook as unrelenting orgasms thrashed her. She was far enough along the pier to see the small, dark boat across the water. It was getting closer, but it was no longer moving. She could hear distant cries of pleasure echoing against the water. She thought about jumping in the water. The sudden shock may clear her head enough for her to reach him. As she approached the edge of the pier, a violent shock knocked her backward. The ensuing orgasm left her limp and quivering on the wood planks. She seized and cried as her entire body climaxed. She could feel it across her skin, and in her mouth. Her body knocked hopelessly against the pier as it shook her. Lady Justice thought for a second that it might kill her. Her pussy squirted liters of fluid across the dry wood. She ran her hands against it wildly, and then lapped the fluid as if she were overcome by thirst. She lay on her side with two fingers in her pussy, and with her other hand, inserted two in her asshole. She began to cry. She was losing herself.

As the wave subsided, with her final effort, she rose to her knees and began to scream.

"Daniel, please!"

She cried and begged until her voice left her, but still her hands moved manically against her aching pussy.

That's when it all suddenly stopped. Justice felt the wooden planks beneath her buckle and crack. The sea began to rise and torrent. Her hand finally fell away from her pussy, and she stood on weak legs. The next quake nearly dunked her into the water. She could see the small boat rocking violently, and the waves pushing it away from shore.

"Oh, Daniel, no," she begged.

"Justice!" Alanah called from behind. She was nearly broken and beaten from the frenzied orgy.

Lady Justice's voice was a soft croak. "Whatever happens next, Alanah. I've loved you with everything I have."

"Me too," Alanah replied softly, and the two women embraced on the edge of the pier as the water began to violently thrash against the deck.

***

"Row!" Daniel screamed. The dazed priests and priestesses began to stir slowly from their daze. "Hurry!" he urged them. With a silent command, six men grabbed the rows and started a push for the shore.

"Daniel! What have you done?" Myna implored. She was now fully released from her trance.

"I'm sorry, Myna. I didn't mean to force you. My powers only act on the subconscious desires of others."

"You didn't force me. I was aware of my actions. I just couldn't resist anymore. But why? What are you doing?"

"Well, it seemed like a good idea to piss off your god, but now I'm not so sure. We've gotta get to shore," Daniel admitted.

"Our god? What do you mean? I didn't think you were a believer."

"Trust me, I wish it were all still just a fairy-tale. I have a feeling there are a few hundred people waiting to tell me how wrong I've been. He's real, Myna. Maybe not a god, but there's something beneath the water. It's been controlling your people for generations, feeding off of you somehow." He waved at the gathering of followers on the beach. "All of this keeps him quiet, and I think I just woke him up."

"He is a generous God. He would not harm His children," she explained innocently.

"I hope you're right."

A loud knock hit the bottom of the boat, and the waves grew wild around them. Myna clutched Daniel tightly, and looked up at the sky.

"I've heard legends," she started.

"Tell me! We have to do something," Daniel begged.

"The Alignment is when His power is the strongest. That's why we celebrate now, because He can hear us more clearly.

Daniel followed her eye line to the gas giant, Thiasus. There was a sliver of blue which crested over distant mountains. The planet was nearly hidden from view.

"What happens after the planet wanes?" Daniel asked hopefully.

"Moche sleeps when He is pleased," she recited.

"That would have been good to know," Daniel erupted.

Another knock. This time against the left side.

"Faster!" Daniel ordered. He could see Justice and Alanah clearly now. They were standing on the edge of the pier embracing. The water behind the boat pushed up suddenly, giving them a much appreciated boost towards the shore. Another knock to the back of the boat shoved it forward so forcefully that nearly a dozen people fell overboard. The boat rocked hard to reset itself, but something struck its left side again, sending everyone aboard into the water as the boat capsized.

***

"Lady Justice" Pilau called. He and several of his advisors ran to meet the two women on the edge of the pier. "We've started to evacuate the beach. What can we do?" he begged.

"Pray," Justice answered, without a hint of irony.

That's when Daniel's boat capsized. In a flash, Justice was in the water. She was followed closely by Alanah and Pilau. They began fishing the helpless clergymen and women out, and directing them to shore. Alanah spotted Daniel and swam to him. He had two of the priestesses in tow.

"Get out of the water!" Daniel screamed.

Alanah ignored him and took one of the priestess' hands. "Not without everyone."

Protector Pilau and Justice were heading back out into the water. The Time Lady saw Daniel and called out. "Those were some of the best orgasms I've ever had, dear. Please remind me to repay the favor by choking the life out of you if we somehow survive this."

As Daniel and Alanah ushered the victims to the shore, Daniel turned to Alanah to apologize. "I'm sorry for everything, Alanah. I love you."

"I know," she answered. "I love you, too-." Before they could embrace a final time, Alanah was violently pulled into the water.

"Alanah!"

Justice's attention turned immediately to the splashing water back at shore, desperately searching for her lover. She suddenly jerked her head around, as a rush of water erupted behind her. Beneath the rolling white and blue waves shone a soft, glowing orange just near the surface of the water. As it finally breached, several smaller eruptions were happening all around them. Glowing orange tendrils spiked out above the water's surface before violently splashing down again. Justice's face froze in disbelief as she witnessed Alanah wrapped tightly in one of their grasps. The monster dangled her high in the air. Her screams cut across the sea as she floated helplessly above them.

"Dear god!" Justice pleaded. "No!" Her legendary fury was suffocated by terror.

More tentacles exploded from beneath the water, and seized the fleeing worshippers. Two of them were brought down with a murderous crash against the surface. Its monstrous head rose up from the depths, a large orange orb with fiery eyes. They were fixed on a figure standing defiantly on shore.

Daniel saw its eyes on him, and felt its mind creeping across his. At last, Daniel understood what the ancient beast was, but no indication on how to stop the evil cephalopod. It had fed off the psychic energy of the people of Moche for hundreds of years. Much like Daniel, its psychic abilities were rooted in the desires, fantasies, and sexual energy of its victims. He tried to force his way into Moche's mind, but the beast was immensely powerful. It had grown strong over the decades, and even more so following the recent Feast in His name.

Alanah still remained tightly in its grasp. The monster swung her deliberately above its head, taunting its enemies. Daniel reached out to Justice.

Justice. You have to save Alanah. I'll handle the giant psychic octopus.

What's your plan, then, hero? Justice asked as she began wading deeper into the water.

Thiasus. I've been told that once the planet wanes, the beast is supposed to retreat beneath the water. I'm sure that won't happen now, but it may be that it weakens him somehow. That will be our moment. Daniel explained.

Daniel saw Justice turn to the horizon and size up the planet. Its blue edge was still prominent in the sky, but it was fading fast.

What do we do until then? Justice asked.

Stall. And keep it from killing everyone, Daniel answered without any indication of what that meant.

I'll do my best, Justice teased.

***

Time Lords of Gallifrey had some basic psychic abilities. Against a creature such a Moche, though, Lady Justice was hopelessly underpowered. Given its particular anatomy, her feminine wiles may not be of much service either. Thankfully, Time Lords were well versed in another skill that often came in handy at the most dire and profound occasions: bullshitting. To the ancient people of Gallifrey, the Arbiter was the greatest bullshit artist of them all.

"Hello there, my love," Justice spoke. She was waist deep in the water. Forty yards from the head of the beast. "I am Lady Justice, Time Lady of Gallifrey. I am honored to meet the Great and Omnipotent Moche in the living flesh. Praise Him! Thank Him! Love Him!" she cried. "These are your people Great One. Have you not heard their praises and songs? Have you not witnessed their devotion?"

The creature remained unaffected. It continued snatching victims out of the water before they could retreat ashore. Several of the priests and priestesses from the boat lay floating dead along the surface of the water. Alanah remained high above them. Her screaming grew quiet as the monster wrapped its tendril tighter around her torso.

"My Lord, forgive us," Justice continued. "My friends and I are foreigners here on Your moon. We are ignorant of Your power and greatness. The good people of Moche tried to teach us, but we did not heed their warnings. Moche must be pleased. What will it take O Great Devourer? What can we offer? How can we please Thou?"

At that, Moche swung Alanah downward, and swept her across the surface. The girl screeched and cried at her anticipated doom. Several feet above the water, Moche dropped her. Pilau dove beneath to retrieve her, as Daniel and Justice strained to maintain their position.

"Thank you, O Gracious Lord Moche. You truly are-." Justice had anticipated the beast turning its attention her, but nothing prepared her body for the abrupt and violent grip of the beast's tentacle. Her words were cut off, squeezing the remaining oxygen out of her lungs. Justice swung wildly upward. She only caught a glimpse of the slender, blue outline of Thiasus above the distant mountains.

Pilau brought Alanah back to shore. She embraced him, and then turned to Daniel. He held her limp and exhausted body closely, and silently thanked whichever God cared to listen. He was sure it wasn't the one floating in front of him.

Alanah's breaths were short and sharp. The monstrous octopus had shattered several of her ribs, and dislocated the shoulder of her right arm, which had been trapped between the powerful tentacles and her body. She collapsed on the dry sand and coughed painfully. Daniel knelt beside her and cradled her head.

"What are we going to do?" Pilau asked frantically.

"You need to take Alanah to safety. Do you have doctors or healers or something?" He asked.

Alanah rose up to argue, but her protests were inaudible.

"They are across the sea, in the larger villages," Pilau explained.

"What about the priests, aren't they trained for that?" Daniel asked.

"Some. It's chaos. I don't know if we can find them in all of this."

"Do it. It's almost time, and I think it's about to get worse."

"Daniel," Alanah whispered. Every word was a struggle, but their message was clear. "I'm not leaving her."

The two lovers turned to witness their beautiful leader helpless in the grip of the behemoth. Alanah was right. No one was safe, but they should at least meet the end together.

***

Justice could sense the creature attempting to communicate with her mind. Despite whatever it was saying, Justice mustered all of her will to keep the vile cephalopod from making its way in. She had used the same psychic blocks when Daniel first came into her life. She could not trust her mind to be open to psychic influence. She was sure this creature had at least some understanding of how powerful she truly was. Best to leave it guessing.

It's immense orange tendril squeezed around her. She feared her tits might pop like giant, pale kokoberries. Suddenly, Daniel was in her head. The same psychic blocks no longer applied to him.

Justice, it's almost time.

Yes, dear. I know. How is Alanah?

She's hurt, but she's safe for now. How are you?

Wonderful, my love. At least Lord Moche has stopped killing people.

Justice. I have an idea. You're not going to like it.

The Time Lady peered into the boy's mind and smiled.

Oh darling. You don't know me at all.

***

"You can't mean it, Daniel!" Alanah begged between broken words.

"It's the only way in that I can see. We have to."

Alanah grasped at him from her seat on the sandy shore and cried. She was right, but Daniel trusted in Lady Justice. He turned towards the water, and watched Justice hanging limply from the octopus's grip. He closed his eyes and soaked in the psychic sea around him. Most of the Collective had flown from the beach. Several of the truly devout stayed behind; chanting and singing. He used his power to amplify their prayers. Their bawling grew more intense, and Daniel could sense the sexual undertones to their devotion. He preyed on it, amplifying those impulses. The worshipers touched and fondled themselves as they sang. Daniel could feel Moche's touch recede from his mind. When it had finally passed. He split his focus onto the unsuspecting god.

When Daniel had faced off with Moche initially, the beast's rage had kept him out. With the aid of the monster's faithful servants feeding him the psychic impulses that he desired, some of those barriers were open. He would have to be slick and precise. There was only one way in. He gently probed until he sensed what one could construe as "love" in the giant cephalopod's mind. It wasn't love, really. It was whatever need this creature felt that compelled it to nurse on the sexual energy of the citizens of that moon. Daniel was able to slip in under the guise of more worship. From within, he amplified the effect that it had on the beast. He was aware of the danger. For the short period of time that they had before Thiasus had fully set behind the moon's horizon, the creature would become even more powerful.

Daniel bent and twisted the messages between God and the faithful. His goal was to confuse and reverse the stream of energy using the creature's own psychic abilities against it. What this meant for Lady Justice was horrifying. The Time Lady had consented, but only because failure meant death for everyone.

Moche's grip loosened slightly around Justice's torso, allowing the Time Lady to inhale deeply. Slowly, she felt the smooth scales of the creature's appendage slide gently across her bared chest. The tip of the tendril tickled its way up her thigh.

Here we go, she thought with a hint of excited anticipation.

In response to the creature's touch, she arched her back, pushing her voluptuous breasts hard against the thick arm of the beast. It slowly squeezed against her and released. It did it again, this time spreading its grip out, pushing her huge tits between two wraps of its coil. Moche gently squeezed them from top and bottom, moving the tail of its arm up to flick gently at her nipples. The end of the tentacle worked its way between her breasts, pushing itself tightly between her meat, and working its way up towards her mouth. Justice peered down at the pointy edge of its appendage and saw it pulse and swell as it touched her warm lips. She flicked her tongue out quickly, running it along a slit that marked the very tip of the tendril. She could feel the powerful arm of the beast shudder. Brazenly, the woman opened her mouth wide, and slid it down around the tip. She could hear a loud roar beneath the surface of the water, and the tentacle suddenly plunged deep into her throat. She swallowed it helplessly, and permitted the monster entry to her pussy as well. As her legs wrapped tightly around the arm holding her aloft, another arm crept up behind her. It batted at her fat bottom before slithering across her asshole, and pushing intently into her pussy.

With one arm fucking Justice's tits and mouth, and another pushing in and out of her pussy. The monster turned its attention to the shore. Suddenly, the beast seized Alanah from Daniel's side. The girl cried out as Moche clutched her broken body in its massive grip.

"No!" Daniel cried, releasing his influence on Moche briefly. It didn't matter, the beast had set its attention on the women in its arms. Daniel watched helplessly, as the creature violated Alanah's pussy with its hideous limb.

Moche's tentacles had patches of suckers along the interior flesh. With a free appendage it found Lady's Justice's breasts, and adhered them to her thick nipples. It pulled tightly, stretching the delicate flesh. It pulled them forcefully side to side, and then stretched them out again. Justice could feel the monstrous cephalopod becoming more frenzied. It would be time soon.

Daniel, it's almost ready, Justice warned.

Justice, I can't. Alanah-, he started.

I know, but you must. I'm sorry.

Daniel steeled his resolve, and once again closed his eyes. Justice was privy to his plan, but Alanah had not been involved. She was already seriously injured, and she was only human. The Time Lady was correct, however. It was too late. Daniel snaked his way back into the monster's subconscious; back to the place he had been when it had started this terrible assault on Lady Justice. He began amplifying the worshippers' praises, pushing their god to new levels of adulation. He would share His love with them now.

Moche's tendrils pushed inside his victims faster and more persistent. It was getting close. It withdrew the limb from Justice's pussy, and wrapped around her tightly. With a long, arching swing, it took her downward. Upon feeling the sudden movement, Justice took a deep breath through her nose before being shoved below the water. The creature brought her deeper, pulling her closer. Suddenly, Justice felt several smaller, slimy tentacles tickling against her pussy and anus. They licked and flicked at her. Some of the larger ones pushed their way inside. It continued its sloppy kisses against her sex until she thought she might suffocate or cum. The creature suddenly jerked its arms back upward, breaching the water. Justice struggled to breathe through her nose as the assault in her throat reached its conclusion.

1...1213141516...18