All Comments on 'Laid Stupid Ch. 10'

by Taylor_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NeoBratNeoBratover 6 years ago
So sorry

I admit that I haven't read any of the other chapters...but just reading this makes me sad. Sorry you kissed a frog and did not find your prince...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am so sorry for your bad experience.

HarleyKilledtheJokerHarleyKilledtheJokerover 5 years ago
Sorry

Im going thru something similar... I am very sorry. I hope you're ok. Or that you will be soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can feel your pain!

I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. As a Master, I know exactly what you have suffered. I am often told stories, by slaves or submissives of the horrible lessons that learned at the hands of some idiot who forgot the most basic of rules: the care and safety of your slave/submissive comes before anything and EVERYTHING else, including your own needs.

I hope that time will heal your wounds and that you will remember what you have learned from this experience. One must proceed slowly and take everything with a grain of salt.

I hope in time you find your One. Never give up hope. Never stop trying. It just takes time. **soft smile** I wish you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Been There, Done That, Don't want the Shirt

Wow, I think we all met the same guy or they all went to the same school of dumb. You were lucky, as was I, that you got out with your body and brain intact. After my fiasco, I was called by a woman my ex-dom most recently hurt and was told he threw her around by her hair. She took him to court, which I should have done. He took me for about 4000 (dollars) but I was so glad he was gone that I didn't go to court for it. You got the mental agony, and I'm sorry for you but I'm glad you are recovering. You've already shown you are strong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous