All Comments on 'Lake Powell'

by Payson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Very Good

writing. As erotic as I have ever seen for a cheating wife story.

Storyline concerned, the marriage is over. Stephan has re-kindled something in Amy that she lost with her husband and will never re gain. Best to divorce and let her fulfill her life with pleasant feelings for the rest of her life. He has his pictures of Amy Fucking and can jack off and cry at the same time over what he once had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
its' sad he have no say in the wife whoring

she fucked and he should left her there and went home.the lawyers and court systems could handle it from there.for some insane reason,dumby think another man fucking there wife helps them.the other person in your bed causes problems.she was a selfish and vain adultous slut for another man.the husband what a piece of work.nobody there had any respect for him.i would hit stevie boy right the head.why before the job,the sex life was good and after it got worse.that was the change and she selfish.

KRKRabout 18 years ago
Wistful and arousing

I read the other comments with little interest, because their take on the story was so conventional. *yawn* I followed the story thinking that they needed to stop looking backwards and look forwards. Love was there, without question, and this story underscores an important issue in monogamy: that sex is as old as humanity and that there really is nothing new, sexually-speaking, under the sun, but that humanity's appetite for novelty must be fed, or we become desensitized to the glory of it. both husband and wife 'cheated' in their minds. The Husband would have cheated, himself, given the same opportunity that his wife was provided. What happens next is a matter of conjecture. In my world, the couple would use this experience to add spice their sex lives. He obviously enjoyed seeing her with her lover. Perhaps it would be al they needed for quite some time to keep their desire kindled. Perhaps they would invite others into their relationship. Who knows? But declare a marriage dead because the sex is dull is ridiculous. Marriage should be founded on more than sexual desire... and when the desire fades, rational consenting adults should be able to arrive at an arragement that strengthens the other bonds, rather than cuts them. But then again, perhaps not. Since when are people rational about sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
JUST LET ME VOMIT ONE MORE TIME,

THEN TAKE A PISS AND AND SQUEEZE MY LARGE INTESTINE, GIVING BIRTH A BIG FAT BOTCHED TURD ... ON THIS PUTRID SLUT - CUCKWANNABE DRIBBLE , AND .... VOILA !!!! YOU'LL INSTANTLY HAVE A BETTER SECOND AND FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS CRAP AT THE GATES OF LATRINE.

Harry in VA's Witness

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous