Lake Powell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Amy

I watched Andrew go. Even though I resisted the feeling, I was hurt. He had made such a big deal of announcing where he was off to with the tripod slung over his shoulder. The message was so obviously not for me. He stared right at Liz. I instantly recalled the photograph. Andrew had taken the picture when Liz wasn't aware. At the time I found it buried beneath a bunch of junk in his nightstand drawer, I convinced myself that it was nothing. But deep down I knew what it meant, and I knew what he'd used it for.

After Andrew disappeared from view, Stephan sat down beside me. He showered in the afternoon and I could smell the perfume of soap. I look at him and he cast his eyes down with a look of mild discomfort. We didn't speak, but I privately enjoyed his nearness. The thoughts that had turned me on as I watched him make such sweet music the night before started to return. I breathed him in as I imagined the touch and taste of his skin. I watched him pick up his bottle of beer and I couldn't help wonder at the pleasure his strong hands could bring to me. I almost wanted to grab him by the wrist and thrust his hand between my legs. Beg him to feel how wet I was. Plead with him to slide a finger inside me. Then another, and another.

"Looks like a beautiful Arizona sunset," Phil Scott said.

I said I'd like to get off the boat and find a place to get a better look. I was thrilled when only Stephan volunteered to join me.

I admit, once we were out of sight of the rest, the sunset was my secondary interest. We walked over the rough sandstone in our bare feet. Our talk came easy. Now and then we brushed shoulders and I could feel an electric pulse surge through my body. I asked Stephan about Emily, his wife. How had he managed after her death? Stephan told me that losing Emily was a pain he could access in a second. "In the last few years, I've rearranged the whole house. I even sleep in a different room," Stephan said as he bent to pick up a smooth stone. "It's the irreplaceable things that I can't get rid of. I feel her skin. I smell her. When I close my eyes, I can even hear her voice."

We watched the stone skim over the water and the ripples spread long after the stone had vanished into the black water.

"Do you want to get rid of those things, too?" I asked.

"No, I suppose I don't." Stephan tossed another stone. "I miss the way they feel. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever feel them again."

The way that Stephan looked at me I could tell that he had never told these things to another person, let alone another woman. His sharing aroused me, and I felt ashamed for the things I was thinking.

"Hey, how do you make those things skip like that?" I asked.

Stephan smiled and collected a handful of flat stones. He showed me how to flick the stones out over the water. I tried a half a dozen times and each time my efforts ended in a disappointed plunk.

"You'll get," Stephan said. "I takes a little practice."

"I need some inspiration. Dangle something in front of me," I said, a little embarrassed at my choice of words. "What do I win if I can make this one skip?" Stephan patted his shorts' pockets and held his hands up. "I got nothing, Amy."

"I'll take a kiss," I felt like I was back in junior high, but my mind was racing for some sophisticated way of asking for the same thing. It was after all what I really wanted.

Stephan didn't have a chance to answer before I tossed the stone. We watched it dance lightly over the still water. I raised my hands in victory, and when I looked at Stephan, he leaned and kissed me. It was as if he was stealing a kiss on the schoolyard, but I found it endearing. He backed off immediately. "You probably were just kidding around. That was out of line. I'm really sorry," he said as he stepped back from me.

Instinctively, I reached for him. It was if I turned myself over to a persona I had never known, but I reached for him and caught the waistband of his shorts. I thrilled as my hands curled over the soft hairs of his abdomen. My fingertips could feel the heat that rose from his loins. I pulled him to me. "It's not much of a reward," I teased. Stephan took my face in his hands and kissed me. His lips were as soft and full as I'd imagined, but I had never imagined their hunger. When his tongue pushed into my open mouth, I pressed my body hard against his, longing to feel him grow hard against my tummy.

**********

Andrew

My first instinct was to rush below to defend my honor. This urge yielded to amazement and then to erotic fascination as I watched Amy hurriedly undress Stephan. I thrilled to watch how frantic she was for him. Stephan stepped out of his trunks and Amy kneeled before him as if his engorged member were some fertility god. She took him in her hands and immediately ran its swollen head over her nipples. As she did, Amy started fingering herself. It had been so long since I'd seen Amy's sexual urgency. She took Stephan in her mouth. She gently cupped his balls and slowly rolled them in her delicate fingers. Stephan let his head drop back. I knew the incredible pleasure he was enjoying.

As I watched from my spot atop the rocks, I became turned on in a way I had never known. I once watched Amy masturbate in the shower and return to that memory often, but seeing her in the hands of another man turned me on more than I would ever imagined it could. Seeing her passion ignite. Seeing her selfish lust and insatiable hunger made me weak and light headed with desire. I opened my own pants. I wanted to cum with them.

Amy stood and took Stephan by the hand. She turned and spotted a sandy spot nestled among some rocks. Amy led Stephan just a step or two before she let go of his hand and ran to the spot. She lie on her back and spread her legs wide. She looked up at Stephan's powerful athletic body with breathless anticipation. As he strode to her, she reached between her legs and gave attention to her pussy. When Stephan was in arms length, Amy offered her damp fingers to him. He licked the nectar, and I could see Amy gasp at the sight of him doing so.

Amy pulled him down to him and kissed him hard. The pad of her foot stroked over Stephan's calf. One hand moved over the curve of his ass, pausing to plunge her nails into the muscle. Amy wove her fingers into his black hair and directed his mouth to her breasts. Anxious for his mouth, she lifted her breasts to greet him. Even from where I stood I could hear Amy's whimper as Stephan took her breasts in his mouth. He teased her nipples with his tongue and pinched them between his teeth. Amy's passion continued to rise. And mine rose with hers. My cock was like axe handle.

It was as Stephan neared Amy's cunt that I decided to take the picture. I knew it was a dangerous thing to do, but I need to capture this image and keep it for my own. My hands shook so uncontrollably that I nearly knocked the tripod over trying to adjust the camera. I struggled to control my breathing as I brought the two in focus. Amy's skin was bathed in silver moonlight. She rose and fell like the waves and troughs of a powerful body of water as Stephan masterfully navigated her every inch.

Stephan's tongue must have finally touched Amy's swollen pink clit. And at the moment the powerful wave of pleasure surged through her body, I took the picture.

**********

Amy

We fucked like it would be last time for both of us. Stephan and I selfishly fought to satisfy our famished desires. All we could think about was our own pleasure as we kissed and licked and bit into on another. I needed every atom of his manhood and he desired every drop of my womanhood. It was this hedonistic frenzy that made it the most intense lovemaking of my life.

When I felt Stephan's hands on the tender flesh of my inner thighs, the nectar gushed from me and ran over my puckered ass. It seemed as though his fingers could encircle my thighs. I tried to close my legs. I wanted to feel his resistance. I wanted to test the strength in Stephan's hands as pushed my legs apart. I could feel his passion and knew how close it was to fury. His desire seemed almost dangerous, which made me plead like a little girl to have his mouth between my legs.

Stephan ate his way to my pulsing sex slowly, pleasingly. I tugged at his hair to try to pull him against me, but he resisted. Feeling his hand on my tiny wrist emphasized his size and power. I felt vulnerable, something I rarely felt with Andrew. I begged him to lick my clit and lifted my hips to his mouth.

When I at long last felt the flick of Stephan's tongue against my clit, I thought I would explode. It nearly lifted my body from the hot sand.

I detected the flash from above. I knew what it was. I could see Andrew's silhouette on the rock. He didn't retreat for cover. He watched.

The vibration of Stephan's deep groan filled my cunt. I looked away from Andrew and returned all of my attention to the mouth on my pussy, to the bristle of Stephan's beard as it rubbed against my thighs; to the hands that slid up my tummy and kneaded my breasts; to the fingers that brushed the tips of my stiff nipples one moment and pinched them playfully the next.

Stephan stood me up and pressed my full body against the rock. Feeling the mixed sensation of the gritty sandstone against my breasts and Stephan's soft warm flesh pressed against my ass drove me wild. I reached back for Stephan's cock. Once in my hand, I rubbed the flared velvet head against my pussy. I plowed it through the moist furrows of my swollen pussy lips. I drove it into my clit. I held it there as waves of warm pleasure pulsed through my belly. I even pressed his hard cock against my asshole. He gave a short powerful thrust of his hips and his cock entered me. I had never had a man inside me that way. What had been once a taboo act in my lovemaking was suddenly an erotic charge that forced me to turn to look at him. Strands of damp hair across my face, I praised his cock as if it were a god. I told him how I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted his meat to fill my cunt. Fuck me so hard! Lift me off my feet! I wanted to be impaled.

Stephan pulled his cock back; I reached for it between my legs and helped guide him inside me. It felt every bit as wonderful as I had imagined it would when I masturbated to it in silence in bed next to Andrew.

"OH Fuck me, Stephan!" I cried. "Let me feel you cum inside me! I've wanted this for so long!"

Stephan bit down on my neck. He thrust so deep inside me, it took my breath away. I felt his cock reach the never-touched, velvety regions of my pussy. He began fucking like a wild, rutting animal. As I listened to his primal grunts and the jungle rhythm of his pelvis slapping my ass, my eyes nearly filled with tears of pleasure and satisfied desire.

"Get on top of me, Amy," Stephan whispered in my ear. "I want to see your body as I cum. I want to cum to a beautiful vision."

Stephan laid his long powerful body out on the sand. I straddled him, admiring for just a moment his perfect body. I braced myself against his thick chest. I felt the soft straight hairs on his chest. I lowered myself onto his cock. I traveled deep inside me. My ass resting against him, I reached back and gently cupped his balls. I measured them and wondered at the ropes of hot seed he would send inside me. I slowly rose and fell on his cock. My hips tilted to rub my clit against him. His eyes were on me, exploring every inch of me. He praised me. His hands caressed my breasts and slid down to the curve of my hips.

The nectar poured from me. It saturated his pubic hairs and then pooled on his rippled abdomen.

I rode Stephan's cock for twenty minutes. I would surge to orgasm, but I always stopped myself. This was a new feeling and I wanted it to last. It was so new and naughty. I could feel both men's gaze touch my skin. Stephan watched and I felt beautiful and desirable. Andrew watched me and I felt slutty, untamed. It was a divine combination of emotions.

I came to learn later that when we climaxed our cries filled the canyons of Lake Powell. All the houseboat guests turned in the direction from which the sound came and said nothing for minutes. They listened - and remembered.

12