All Comments on 'Land of Huge Cocks Ch. 02'

by BothWorld

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BshavenBshavenover 11 years ago
fun fun fun

Your story is fun to read and very sexy. It is great erotic fantasy writing. Well at least to this pantie wearing bi guy.

SexykendraSexykendraover 11 years ago

OMG!!!! So glad you started this one again!!! The possibilities are endless and so erotic!! Keep going please!!!!!!! You can really tell a story! Dont stop now!!!!!!!

sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdover 11 years ago
I LOVE BIG COCK GURLS

God what a story I just wish I could meet all those big cock gurls for a night of drink their hot cum and feeling those HUGE cocks sliding deep in my pussie,,I want to know where the doc's office is so I can hang around and follow those big cock gurls and get me some

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love this story

Great story!!!! I love it. Keep going please, I keep checking back hoping to see the next installment. So exciting, great writing. I keep put myself in that same situation, and if I had 12 inches, my back would be sore from sucking it everyday! I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gina is pushing Simon down the a wrong way road that he will not be able to come back from.

Simon must know that his wife did this to him in this chapter. She knew the Doc and the girl said this to him about his big cock. "That clinic really knows how to grow those cocks!" So he must now know who is involved. The sexy clothes shop and the beauty shop work with the Doc and have big cock she-males working there. They are probably owned by the clinic or work together. Gina said "Now that Simon was going to be making the big bucks, maybe she could do this more often." at the beauty shop. What job is she talking about to make the big bucks? Is she planning on turning her husband into a big cock she-male hooker to pay for all of the money that has been spent on him for the clinic treatment, clothes and beauty shop visit? I bet that the clinic has a brothel for that too to send Simon to. Gina is pushing Simon down a road that there may be no coming back from and she will lose Simon forever. Gina will lose sex with her big cock husband if he gets involved in prostitution. She will lose what she wants most of all if she does not watch out.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist7 months ago

I Love Girl Cock and I Can Not Lie!

The only question is how much cock can a good gurl take!?? I’m just sayin.’ But enough about me already. ( although I’m think 8” is plenty for any CD over 50. )

But alas, I am trying very hard not have to change out of the silk panties I put on this morning, and it’s all because your exotic tale has made them super fucking moist with the sticky pre-cummm emanating from this gurl cock between my shaved legs BW.

Right about now I am debating as to whether I want finish reading your final chapter tonight, or wait until tomorrow morning because frankly, I am not ready for your amazingly erotic tale to end just yet.

It seemed that in this chapter the hottest sex passages have kind of shifted over to Gina’s character. She’s the one giving all these huge cocks blow jobs and as your narrator, she gets to describe all of the naughty action that takes place. What a fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous