Land of Huge Cocks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Simon said looking at himself in the mirror before him, "I was hoping you would know."

"Mmm, well I do have some suggestions. First, we need to do something with this hair. And those eyebrows definitely need some work." She glanced at his hands, "And those nails and probably your toenails too, right?" Simon nodded yes. "And we will wax those legs and arms...and then down below. You'll be as smooth as a baby and so very sexy. Then we can talk about makeup. Don't worry, we will have you looking like a million dollars in no time."

Two more girls stepped into the room. "Let's start with the nails while I condition his...excuse me, her hair." Simon knew then that she understood his situation and felt much better.

She leaned the chair back and eased his head into a bowl where she washed his hair as the other two each took a hand and began working. "Your hair will look much better after it grows out a little more. But don't worry; I'll put in hair extensions today. You won't be able to tell the difference. Then we can do something fun like curls or a perm."

"Mmm, ok," Simon agreed. The warm water was very relaxing not to mention her fingers massaging his scalp. Simon felt the beginnings of a problem just underneath his dress.

Gina was escorted into a massage room. "Here, let me help you off with your clothes," the girl said. Gina stood there as the girl unzipped her dress and slid it off her shoulders. "You have a wonderful figure," she complimented removing Gina's bra. She gave a little tug on Gina's panties indicating they should be removed as well. The other girl pulled back the top sheet of the massage table waiting for Gina to slip in. Gina walked over to the table and slipped underneath the covers.

"Now just relax. We'll start with a little massage and then work on specific areas that might need more attention." The room filled with soft music and Gina felt two sets of hands kneading her back. They poured warm oils on her back and worked it into her flesh. The massage really hit the spot after a morning full of shopping and attending to those huge cocks.

"That was an adorable dress your husband was wearing," the girl said in a soft voice. "I bet he got that over at the boutique."

"Mmm hmm," Gina moaned thinking about how that clerk just came and came. Those big cocks really produced a lot of cum!

"I bet you really like the changes he's been through," she said rubbing more oil on her.

"Yes...it's better than I ever expected," Gina said in a relaxed tone. Gina felt the top sheet being pulled back and the hands working their way down to her bottom. She could really get used to this. Now that Simon was going to be making the big bucks, maybe she could do this more often.

"Yes, we hear that all the time...especially from the wives. They just love those big cocks," she smiled.

"What do you think about his breasts," the girl asked easily. Gina felt hands tugging at her legs, pulling them slightly apart. Then those hands started working on her thighs and buttocks.

Simon's perfectly shaped C cup breasts popped in her head. She could see them bulging out of that cute little bra he was wearing. His nipples were always hard and inviting.

"Mmm, I wasn't sure I was going to like that part...at first," Gina moaned. "But now..." Just then she felt a finger casually stray up her moist lips. "Mmmm..."

"Do you like that?" she asked softly.

"I sure do," Gina said in a far away voice.

"You were saying...about your husband's breasts," the girl said easing more of her finger into Gina.

"Mmmm...yes...I was saying that I have to admit...I like playing with them. They are so soft. I find it hard to keep my hands off of them."

"So you like playing with your husband's breasts..." the girl asked.

"Yes...but I especially like that big cock of his. I guess I have turned into a real size queen. I can't seem to get enough of it..."

"Yeah...we hear that a lot," the girl said climbing onto the table. "Once you get accustomed to being filled completely...well, it's hard to be satisfied with anything else...right?"

"Boy you said it," Gina said floating. She could tell something was going on behind her, but was so relaxed she didn't pay attention. But she started paying attention when she felt the head of that cock push past her dripping wet lips.

"Mmmm...more please," Gina grunted spreading her legs more. The girl eased in another inch or two nodding at the other girl.

That other girl stepped up to the end of the table, pulled out a huge cock and stuck it in Gina's face. Gina opened her eyes to take it in. It was a real beauty. She opened her mouth and the girl slid it right past her lips. Once again she found herself in heaven with a huge cock at both ends.

Gina loved the way the girls worked together with one pushing into her pussy as the other pulled out of her mouth. Then they reversed directions stuffing her mouth while emptying her pussy. It allowed Gina to move with them like a well oiled machine.

"I see we have a little problem brewing under that sheet," the hairdresser massaging his scalp said. "It happens all the time. Our customers get so relaxed they just naturally get horny. Would you like us to take care of that for you?"

Simon was leaned back in the chair, a girl holding each hand. He felt pretty exposed. He was sure his bulge was dominating the little sheet draped over him. He felt two little hands crawling up his nylon covered legs underneath his dress. "Uoooh that feels nice..." he said wiggling a bit. Those hands worked his panties down and that bulge in the sheet shot up.

"Oh my...look at that girls!" hairdresser said to a chorus of giggles. "That tent's so big you could put a couple of boy scouts underneath there."

"Uooh...that sounds fun," Simon said.

"You heard the lady," the hairdresser said, "Send in the troops!"

Simon let out a little giggle as the girls pulled his panties the rest of the way off. "Save those panties for the souvenir drawer girls. We bagged another one!" the hairdresser said. She watched as her assistants scooted underneath the sheet with Simon's cock.

"Mmm," Simon moaned feeling a pair of hot lips slipping over his cock. Then he felt a tongue licking his balls.

"I bet that feels good," the hairdresser said watching the expressions changing on Simon's face. She continued to massage his scalp watching the girls wrestle with that big cock. "That clinic really knows how to grow those cocks!"

"Mmm," Simon moaned. "Yes, they do."

Four orgasms later Simon came walking out of the back room strutting his stuff. His hair was now a golden blonde with long lingering curls. His fingernails were long and perfectly polished as were his toenails peeking out his five inch heels. His makeup was done to perfection, especially his eyes. He thought the long fake eyelashes were very seductive.

He strutted into the main lobby as if he owned the place. There was Gina waiting for him. She looked particularly dishelved, her hair needed brushing and her dress looked slightly askew. She could hardly believe her eyes looking at Simon. He was so perfectly put together, literally not a hair out of place. She knew it was him from the large bump in his dress that wiggled back and forth as he walked. Even though he was not hard, he never really got completely soft anymore. She wondered what happened to his panties.

"Simon! You are gorgeous," she said getting to her feet. Simon simply beamed. He knew he looked good standing there with his blouse open halfway to his navel and his stiletto heels. She moved in close and grabbed that bump in his dress. "What happened to your panties?" she asked underneath her breath. "You can't walk out of here like this."

He shot her a seductive look, cocked his hip to one side, "I must have lost them somewhere."

"Oh my," Gina said starting to understand the change in his attitude. "Just stay close to me until we get in the car." Gina did her best to hide him as they walked out to the car.

She started driving home while Simon leaned his seat back staring out the windshield. She could see out of the corner of her eye Simon wrapping the material of his dress around his cock giving it a casual stroke as she drove.

"Everyone just loves this new body," he said playing with his expanding cock. He reached up and undid the other buttons to his blouse and then slipped his boob out of his bra cup. She watched as he flicked a finger across his nipple while he played with his erection.

"Simon...please. Someone will see," Gina said half heartedly.

"Let them eat cake..." he said closing his eyes and tightening his grip.

12