Landica Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Making Amelia scream while I ruined her pussy for other men? It wasn't intentional, I swear." He laid the sarcasm on as thick as he could. He knew well she was speaking of his roaming hand during the play the evening before.

Her already rosy cheeks turned a bright shade of red, her eyes averted from Bad. Still, without looking at him, "I speak of you touching me during the Lord's play."

Bad threw the blanket off of his naked body and stood up from the bed. He watched as Lorelle's wide eyes surveyed his body. They stopped at his cock, soft, but still very large. "Would you like me to touch you again?"

Without moving her eyes from his manhood, "oh my."

Bad took a large step forward, leaving only an arms reach between them. "Cause I would very much like to touch you again, I'd like to see what you hide beneath those clothes. It isn't right for such a beautiful woman to dress like this." As he spoke he slowly closed the gap between them completely.

With his left hand he gently pushed her chin upwards, so she looked into his eyes. The bright, blue orbs were still wide as they met his. He leaned in and pushed his lips against her's. He watched as her eyes closed and she kissed back. He pulled his head back slightly, and her's followed, unwilling to let their lips part. Bad pushed his tongue through her lips and into her mouth. Their mouths opened wider, their heads tilted and their tongues danced.

His hands found her sides and slowly slid from her ribs to her hips. He could feel the softness of her pronounced curves. Her left hand found one of his muscular arms and began to knead his toned flesh. Her right hand pushed lightly against his abdomen, her fingers outlining his abs. Slowly she moved downwards, she froze when she felt his shaven pubic region. Lightly her fingers moved left to right, feeling his hairlessness. Then, slowly, her fingers wrapped around his thick shaft. She squeezed gently, then began short strokes.

Bad took this as affirmation to move things along. With both hands he gripped her dress, just below her hips, and began to pull it upwards. As soon as he could, his left hand moved to feel the skin of her thighs. Her legs were pushed together, he wedged his middle finger between her thighs.

He pulled away from the kiss and moved his mouth to her ear. He nibbled her earlobe and darted his tongue inside. He kissed her neck as moans left her mouth.

His hand began to slide upwards, his middle finger still held between her soft, fleshy thighs. His palm was the first to contact her under garment. He felt her body shudder. His hand slid further till his finger felt her warmth. He wiggled it more, pushing it, and the fabric of the under garment, between the outer folds of her pussy.

He could feel the heat and moisture radiating from her. However, it was short lived. Just as his finger began to massage, she pulled away completely.

Standing, fixing her dress, face bright red, "no. No thank you." Her eyes avoided his. "Lord Tarbuckle requests your presence for breakfast, Sir." She quickly scurried from the room.

Toast, bacon, sausage, gravy, eggs and potatoes. It was more a feast than a breakfast, but Bad didn't complain. "You're a gentleman, you know that, Tarbuckle? A right fucking gentleman!"

"We both know that very well, Bad. And as much as I enjoy watching you eat like a neanderthal at my dining table, I do have something to say."

Bad made a large, condescending gesture of sitting up straight and wiping his face. "Yes of course, good sir. What is it you wish to speak of?" He spoke with the demeanor of a nobleman, clearly feigned. "You're in good company here." Bad gestured around the dining room. Four separate entrances, each with two beautiful, topless women standing on either side. Many of which had began to giggle at Bad's performance. "Whatever you need to say, good sir, get it off your chest!" Bad leaned in and whispered, "by the gods, you're not light in the loafers are you?" With this final line the women began to laugh, and much to Bad's surprise, Lord Tarbuckle too.

"You'd make a shit noble, Bad Kitty, and a worse actor. Now listen, I'm leaving, I won't be back until tomorrow, midday, my home is yours for the time. And you'll be receiving a lord's bath tonight, gods know you need it. The party is held by the Duke and Duchess of Montayne, in their mountain castle. They are very well respected and I simply will not go with a guest who smells like you."

The rest of the meal was spent joking and making small talk. Bad and half a dozen women saw Lord Tarbuckle off. Bad closed the doors and turned around. Standing before him was Amelia, along with those who had seen Lord Tarbuckle out.

"You're the lord of the manor now, what would you like to do?"

"I want a tour, do you have any girls who would like to be my guide?"

"Any woman in this house would be honored, what do you fancy?"

Bad thought only of Lorelle. He closed the gap between himself and Amelia, so that no other woman would hear. "What of Lorelle?"

"Lorelle is busy today."

"Have you worked on her at all?"

"Be patient. I made a promise, did I not?"

"Fine. I want two guides. One blonde, and another, a chubby one! And she has to have big tits, I need some big tits."

Amelia smiled a devilish grin, "of course. Come with me."

Amelia led Bad into one of the manor's many sitting rooms. "Wait here, I'll fetch them."

Amelia left Bad alone in the room. He looked around and noticed a large cabinet with a glass face. Within were bottles, he retrieved one to find it a very expensive whiskey. He opened it and took a swig. Smooth and delicious.

Amelia returned with a young woman by her side. The woman wore the usual garment of the manor, nothing but a skirt. Her hair blonde, long, to mid back. She stood shorter than Amelia, not quite as tan either, but her breasts were larger. Heavier too, as each one fell slightly away from the other. Her body was the same shape as Amelia's, lean but fit. She smiled a bright, white smile.

"Bad Kitty, meet Jade. Jade, Bad Kitty."

Bad smiled his white smile back at her, "the pleasure is mine, Jade."

"Jade here, will take you to the kitchen, that is where you will find your other guide. Have fun, I'll fetch you when it comes time for your bath."

Amelia left the room and Jade held out her hand, "this way, my lord."

Bad took her hand, "I'm no lord, Jade."

She turned to him, a devious twinkle in her eye, "you are today."

Bad took a long drink from the bottle, "perhaps I could oblige, for the day."

Jade led him through the dining room and down a set of stairs. The smell of food hit him as they reached the bottom. "Who are we finding?"

"Well, Amelia told me about your desire for Lorelle. So, we'll be finding Clarissa, but we all call her, Mum."

"Mum?"

"Yes, she's a little bit like a mother to all of us, and she's in charge of the kitchen. Despite that, I do think you'll like her."

Jade and Bad strolled through the kitchen. Beautiful women everywhere were cooking and cleaning. The dress code was different, they wore aprons, tunics and trousers. At the far end of the kitchen was a door that Jade opened and both walked through. Inside was an office of sorts, at the desk sat a woman with her back turned. She had deep, red hair, hanging to her shoulders. Bad could tell just from seeing her from behind that she was a heavier set woman.

"Stop working, Mum. Our honored guest is here."

The woman turned, the first thing Bad noticed was her chest. Her cleavage went on for miles.

She stood and bowed slightly. She wore a simple maroon dress, it's neckline gave Bad a perfect look at her enormous, milky white, breasts. The brassiere she wore must have been expertly crafted, as it held the massive orbs high on her chest despite their obvious weight. Her face was round, framed perfectly by her hair. Her makeup was done to the same level of perfection as the rest of the women in the manor. Her dress was very tight, it hugged her pronounced belly and wide hips. It ended just as her thigh began. A large deal of her soft, plump, white flesh exposed.

As his eyes moved up and down her body, so did her eyes move up and down his. She stopped at his face, "and who might I have the pleasure of speaking with?"

Before Bad could respond, Jade began, "this is, Lord Bad Kitty. An honored guest by Lord Tarbuckle."

Bad was just about to deny his lordship when Jade caught his eye. Her sly look was enough to dissuade him. "The pleasure is mine. Mum, is it?"

"That's what they call me my lord. And I don't mean no disrespect, but why is it that a lord is in the pits of my kitchen?"

Again, Jade spoke for Bad, "the lord wishes to have a tour, and we're the guides. No more working, just showing Lord Bad what a wonderful place this is."

Mum smiled at Bad, a mixture of warmth, curiosity and lust. She looked to the bottle in his hand, "well then, let's get started."

She took the bottle and drank deeply before handing it to Jade. "So you are Bad Kitty, I've heard stories you know. Why don't you take a seat in my chair there."

Bad did as she requested, Jade handed him the bottle which he took a swig from. Mum knelt between Bad's legs. She took the bottle and drank again before handing it to Jade.

"Are the legends true, my lord? They say you have a cock so perfect it'd turn a lady lover over to men."

Bad chuckled heartily but quickly realized she wasn't joking. Her hands made quick work of the string holding his trousers. Before he knew it his cock was in her hands.

"Hm, not nearly as big as I thought it'd be."

"Gods! Give it a minute woman! It's not even hard!"

Bad looked to Jade, she had her tongue out, licking her lips. She sensually pinched her own nipples, lifting her tits then dropping them, letting them jiggle. His cock quickly became erect.

"Oh my, now this is what I'm talking about here."

Mum wasted no time wrapping her lips around Bad and sucking. Jade sat on the desk beside Bad and hiked her skirt up. Her pussy came into view and her fingers found her clit. She masturbated vigorously, causing her tits to bounce around.

"Mum, stand up."

She did as the lord commanded her.

"Now take that dress off, we won't be needing it."

Bad and Jade took drinks from the bottle as they watched Mum. She peeled the dress up and over her head, dropping it on the floor. The curves of her belly and hips were much more gorgeous once revealed. Her pussy was hidden between her thighs but Bad could see her mound was hairless. Her brassiere strained to hold her breasts in place.

"Take that off too."

She undid a clasp and the brassiere fell to the floor. With nothing to hold them up her breasts fell within inches of her belly button. Even though they sagged they held their round shape surprisingly well. Her areola were a light pink and large, as if stretched across each breast.

"Back down then, Mum." Jade spoke this time. As she spoke she pulled Bad's tunic off of him. "I think we should see what the Lord's cock looks like between those giant tits."

"I couldn't agree more, Jade."

Mum knelt once again, immediately being handed a bottle by Bad. After her drink she looked to Jade, "he's all dry, you've got to get him wet."

Jade moved acrobatically, somehow positioning her pussy above the rigid cock. Mum held his shaft with both hands and rubbed it's head again Jade. Then she positioned him to slide inside. Although Jade's pussy was sopping, Bad's size and her own tightness proved to be too much. She pushed herself downward but was only able to take half of the cock inside of her. A tremor shook her body, the sensation was marvelous. She pulled upwards to try again. This time she succeeded. His entire length disappeared into the small woman's pussy. Each of her hands gripped his shoulders tightly, her nails dug into him.

"Oh! Fucking, shit!"

Bad could feel the mild convulsions in her pussy already. She began to grind her hips, pivoting and pistoning his cock within her.

"Grab my tits, squeeze 'em, hard."

Bad obliged, squeezing the soft flesh as hard as he could.

"Ahhh!! Fuck!"

Mum had a perfect view. She watched as Jade's juices flowed over Bad's balls. The screams brought about by her orgasm could surely be heard in the kitchen.

Jade gingerly lifted herself and collapsed on the desk. "Wet enough for you?"

"Perfect," Bad and Mum said in unison.

Mum wrapped her tits around Bad's soaked cock. All that could be seen was his glistening head poking above. They took turns, her bouncing her tits and him thrusting between them. He could feel his orgasm growing closer.

"Jade, come here."

She, half dazed, moved slightly. He grabbed her head and forcefully brought her mouth to his cock. Mum moved away just as he thrust upward, hitting Jade's throat. With his hands full of Jade's hair he moved her head up and down as his cum shot into her mouth and down her throat.

Jade fell to the floor, cum still in her mouth, giggling. Mum had stood and was holding the empty bottle of whiskey.

"Our booze is gone. To the wine cellar, we'll fetch something good."

She reached for her dress but Bad found this unnecessary, "don't bother with the dress, and Jade, lose the skirt. Let's go."

The three beautiful, naked individuals stumbled through the kitchen, through a door and down another set of stairs.

"Down there Jade, bottom shelf." Mum pointed.

Jade walked to the rack of wine and bent at the waist, her ass and pussy now on display. She began reading off types and the years of the wines. Mum stood behind Bad and pushed her body against his. He could feel her soft breasts and belly push against his hard, muscled body. Her hands traced his chest and abs.

"That's quite a sight isn't it my lord?"

Her hands found his cock and he was quickly regaining erection.

"Wouldn't you like to...slide in? My lord?"

Jade could hear Mum's teasing and began to wiggle her ass cheeks back and forth. Bad and Mum walked forward, synchronized. His arms reached outward, gripping Jade's hips.

"Oh my! What is going on back there? Why, I'm just looking for some wine."

Mum whispered, "I want to see her cum again. Can you do that my lord?" Mum was now stroking Bad's rock hard cock. "Can you?" She slid his head along Jade's wet, waiting lips. "Do it."

Bad pushed forward, slowly, but steady. His balls touched her clit and a loud moan escaped her mouth. Mum pulled back on his hips, removing him only slightly. Mum pushed her own body into his, he thrust back in, hard, and pulled Jade against him. She screamed loud and Bad could already feel her soft, wet, inner walls tightening.

He and Mum started a rhythm, slow but very hard. Within moments her orgasm had reached it's peak. Her pussy became incredibly tight and pushed Bad's cock right out of her. Jade's knees buckled and she fell to the floor, breathing heavily.

She reached out and grabbed a bottle of wine. "Mum, Mum, you have to try that cock. You have to."

Bad knelt down beside her, "grab another bottle." He had one arm underneath her knees and another behind her back. Looking towards Mum, "so, my lovely tour guide. Why don't you guide the three of us to a room?"

They received strange glances and some giggles as the naked trio passed by the other women of the manor. None of the three were bothered, they were having far too much fun.

They entered a bedroom, the bed had gold embroidery, it was also significantly larger than the one in Bad's room.

"Well why didn't I get this bed?"

Mum took the two bottles of wine from Jade, "this room isn't used for sleeping, my lord." She opened each one and placed one of them on a desk sized night stand at the side of the bed. Bad placed Jade back down on the bed, her ass at the edge, legs hanging down. Mum moved onto the bed, bottle in hand. She straddled Jade's head, back facing Bad, and placed her pussy directly at Jade's mouth.

Bad could hear the wet sound of Jade lapping away. He hadn't noticed until now, but Mum had a rather ample ass. He kept his eyes fixed on it as he lifted Jade's feet to his shoulders. He pushed his cock into her and heard a muffled moan. He wrapped one arm around Jade's thighs and placed one hand on her stomach. He fucked her hard, each thrust moved Mum as well, her thick body jiggled as he watched on. Jade held out longer this time, but Mum moved one of her hands backward. She pushed her hand through Jade's closed thighs and found her clit. As soon as Mum began to rub a muffled scream came from Jade.

"Yes! Fuck her my lord! I'm about to cum!"

Jade's climax squeezed Bad's cock very hard, nearly pushing him out once again. He hammered away despite the resistance. The two women began to scream at the same time.

Mum rolled off of Jade, laying on her back. She breathed deeply and her arms were outstretched, allowing her breasts to fall to the sides of her chest. Bad crawled onto the bed and between Mum's legs. She looked upward and smiled to him, waiting. His right hand found her stomach. He squeezed and kneaded her malleable flesh. His left hand guided his cock into her wet, tight pussy.

"Oh! Oh gods, that's good."

Her hands gripped his right forearm, her arms forced her tits back onto her chest. Even the gentlest thrust caused them to jiggle erratically.

Jade awoke from her orgasm induced coma and grabbed a bottle of wine. She drank deeply before handing it to Bad and allowing him to do the same, effectively finishing the it. Jade crawled beside Mum and Bad. Her small hands grabbed at Mum's massive tits, jiggling them and pinching them. Bad picked up his pace, causing Mum's belly and tits to bounce back and forth. Watching her gorgeous, white flesh bounce about reminded Bad of her ass. He pulled out and rolled her over onto her hands and knees. Jade moved her pussy right to Mum's mouth. Mum began licking like it was her last meal. Bad admired the bulbous round cheeks, spanking each multiple times. Each slap sent waves through her ass and heavy hips.

"Fuck her, Bad. Fuck her as hard as you can! Make her cum!" Mum squealed into Jade's pussy as Jade spoke.

Bad slid just his head inside, his hands gripped her hips, his fingers dug deep into her flesh. He thrust forward hard and completely, sending waves through the plump woman's ass. He did so again, again and again. Mum had ceased to lick Jade. Her mouth was too busy screaming each time Bad penetrated her entirely. Bad's speed increased, as did his forcefulness. Mum's pussy started to contract, he had done the trick.

It was in this moment, that Bad's imagination again began to work. He looked directly at Jade, her blonde hair imitating Lorelle's. He dug his fingers deeper into Mum's fleshy hips, imitating Lorelle's.

Mum's orgasm passed, though her pussy stayed just as tight. Jade grabbed Mum's hair and forced her to resume. Many moments passed with only the slapping sound filling the room. Then Jade's moans escalated, Bad felt it as well.

"Lorelle," was all he could whisper as he filled Mum's pussy with his cum.

Bad lay on his back, Mum on her side, her head on his shoulder and one breast on his chest. Jade lay between Bad's legs, she licked and slurped at his slowly softening cock. Bad fondled Mum's tit, he squeezed and jiggled, like it were his toy.

"Lorelle, huh?"

"Heard that did you?"

"Heard it. And felt your cock stiffen when you said it. You can't have her you know?"

"Oh, we'll see. Bad Kitty gets what Bad Kitty wants."

Mum looked down at the head of blonde hair bobbing up and down. "Yes, I see that."

"Amelia is helping me, or so she says."

"Well if you two are going to make something happen, you had better do it tonight. Lord Tarbuckle returns tomorrow."

"Then that's what we'll have to do."

Just then Amelia walked through the door wearing a full body, brown robe. "Your bath is ready, Bad Kitty."